Humanitarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll pack some clothes now and call my husband at work."

Mandy walked naked in front of Carl to the closet and pulled a suitcase out from the floor. Then she started taking outfits from the closet and laid them on the bed.

"How many nights should I stay?"

"I don't know. How about three or four?"

She put her arms around his neck, shoved her big knockers into his chest, and kissed him long and hard.

"How about five?. That will give us the weekend."

"Okay, five."

Mandy squealed and got out more clothes.

"I'll need more room so I'm not taking any underwear. What do you think about that?"

"I like it. You boobs moving around under your shirt will piss her off and distract her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, huh? Does that mean I'm your girlfriend?"

"I guess so."

That made her squeal again and rush into his arms. The big naked tits again on his chest. Carl dropped his pants with one hand and pushed her on the bed. He lined up his cock and starting pushing it in.

"Maybe we should wait to do this until after I get you home with me."

"How about we do it now ... and ... when you get me home with you?"

Carl went balls deep on her and began their fucking motion. There was still a lot of cum in her from earlier. With him still fucking her Mandy reached her phone. Carl froze when he heard to line ring on the other end.

"Be quiet, but don't stop fucking me."

The phone rang a couple of times before he heard the answer.

"Hi, Honey. I'm going to help out my sister for a few days."

"Probably through the weekend."

"Love you, too."

Mandy ended the call and kissed Carl hard on the lips.

"Looks like our honeymoon is beginning. Finish me up so we can go to your house."

In the truck Mandy sat near the center of the front bench seat. Anne had always sat almost on the door of the passenger side. Everything Mandy said was light and sexy. All Anne had done for years was sit over there and bitch about things. Mandy worked her hand along his thigh and would fondle his dick through his pants. It was like a high school date.

The ride seemed too short when Carl pulled into his garage. Mandy's youthful spirit was refreshing and Carl didn't care to deal with his wife or Raphael right now. Carl carried the suitcase in front of himself and led his girlfriend into the house. He sat the suitcase down by the basement stairs and found Anne fucking Raphael in the master bedroom. The sweat on their bodies and the sounds Anne was making indicated that they had been fucking a while and Raphael was about to blow a load into Anne's womb. Carl waited for the peak moment to speak.

"Hi, Honey. I'm home!"

"Jesus, Carl! You scared the hell out of me."

"I just wanted to let you know I brought someone home with me."

"It better not be some guy. I'm not letting anyone else fuck Anne." Raphael grumbled.

"No, it's not a man."

Carl pulled Mandy to the doorway. Raphael gave Mandy the once over. Anne's eyes got larger and her mouth hung open. She couldn't believe Carl had brought some whore into their house.

"Let us finish fucking. After Raphael drains his balls in me again I'll deal with you."

"Okay. We'll be downstairs."

Mandy pulled him away from the doorway towards the basement stairs.

"Holy shit, Carl. You didn't tell me the guy your wife is fucking is black."

"I might have left out a little detail. There's also a white ex-con staying in the pool house she was fucking before she started fucking black."

"It's like some porn site on the internet. I saw him pull about six inches out of her and shove it back in. What the hell is wrong with her. How big is it anyway?"

"You saw about half of it. It's probably twelve inches. They got in a big fight because she fucked another black guy that had fourteen."

"Your wife fucks black guys with huge cocks. Do they cum inside her?"

"Yes, a whole lot, actually."

"I hope you aren't still fucking her. I mean I don't want her to give you some STD that makes our baby sick."

It's been going on for a while, but I've not fucked her in a long time. Not since I got to fuck you."

They kissed at the guest room door.

"Do you think we should be fucking when she comes after you?" Mandy seemed concerned.

"Sure. Might as well hit her with it right off. We wanted to fuck with her mind. The shock will do her good."

The two had just started. Mandy heard Anne at the door. She put her finger to her lips to silence Carl.

"Oh, Baby. I love that. You fuck me so good."

The door flew open. Anne was staring straight at her husband between Mandy's thighs pumping in and out of her cunt. Mandy's big tits were standing proudly on her chest with Carl's efforts making them jiggle. Mandy dropped her hands to his ass to draw him in tighter.

"You're not going to bring some whore into my house and fuck her under my roof!"

"Oh yes, he is. He's fucking me right now. And, I'm not a whore, but I know a whore when I see one. And, right now I am looking right at one."

Mandy tried to reply sweetly to Mrs. Carl. The venom in her voice could be heard at the end. Anne spun around and slammed the door. They could hear her cursing as she stalked back upstairs with "Fuck this, fuck that. God damn it."

"She seems nice." Mandy laughed. "I think I am going to like screwing you in your house."

They kissed and went to back their love making. When she finished she yelled as loud as she could.

"Oh, my God. That is so fucking good. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Anne was fucking Raphael out of spite, giving him a really good ride. She heard the little bitch downstairs under her husband. Raphael heard it, too. They picked up the pace. Both had an orgasm, but it could have been better. Even more pissed about Mandy's scream Anne muttered.

"There's no fucking way he's that good."

Carl knew he was overmatched with the young teen wife. It must be some kind of father envy that got her off so hard fucking him. And, maybe some of it was her cheating on her husband with his boss. Whatever ... it was good for Carl. He'd try to keep up.

It wasn't so good for Raphael and Anne. Anne didn't like the idea of the young twat fucking her husband. She would be even more unhappy if she knew Raphael loved her big tits and tight ass and wouldn't mind fucking Mandy himself. They dressed to watch television in the family room.

Downstairs Mandy had Carl motivated to fuck her again after some time talking and giggling about the evil deed they were up to. Almost through with their second round Mandy's husband called to see if she got to her sister's house alright. Carl kept fucking her. She rolled him over and mounted his cock from above before answering. Carl was pinching her nipples and slowly fucking her when she answered. Mandy fed her husband a line of "visiting my sister" bullshit while she lowered herself up and down on his boss's cock.

Her husband was telling her something about work and something about one of the neighbors when Carl felt his load release up his cock and into Mandy. While she was talking she went through a really naughty orgasm, almost screaming into the phone. After hanging up Mandy kissed Carl and the two laughed uncontrollably about what they had just done. Strangely, Carl was feeling eighteen again.

They decided go make something to eat. Carl dressed in a t-shirt and swim trunks and Mandy in a long t-shirt and nothing else went into the kitchen. There wasn't anything in the fridge to warm up. Mandy started opening the cabinets telling Carl she would cook them something to eat. As she rummaged through the kitchen Anne came unglued. She ran into the kitchen screaming. Frightening anger on her face.

"You fucked my husband, but you're not fucking with my kitchen. It's my kitchen, God Damn you!

Raphael had hold of Anne trying to calm her. Anne didn't let up.

"It's my kitchen. My God Damned kitchen. Get your fucking hands off my fucking kitchen."

Anne was about ten seconds from needing to call 911. Mandy stared her in the eyes.

"I really think this is more about your husband than your kitchen, don't you?"

Anne screamed and swung around and punched Raphael for holding her back. Mandy sidestepped as Raphael got hold of Anne again.

"If you want, I can make you two something to eat, too. I think I saw some spaghetti and sauce in the pantry somewhere."

The girl was younger than her own daughters, yet she had gotten the best of her. Anne starting shaking and then settled on the floor of the kitchen near the stove. Mandy stepped around her and got out a couple of pots to cook the spaghetti and sauce. Raphael stood in a defensive position in case Anne flew into another rage.

With the meal over Anne and Mandy washed and dried the dishes together. They didn't say much, but did seem to have reached some sort of agreement about men and who was fucking who and why. Carl and Mandy went back to the basement bedroom. Upstairs it was a night Anne was mad enough at him she didn't want to fuck Raphael. She went down to Ed and spent the night. Carl and Mandy fucked twice. It'd hard to beat a good "Victory Orgasm".

The next morning Mandy opted to stay in bed while Carl went in to work for a while. When Carl hurried back home Anne was back in the house and apparently she and Raphael were having make up sex from what Carl could tell by a quick peek into the master bedroom. Mandy's wanton cunt was waiting for Carl. Carl and Mandy took it slow and were still fucking when they could hear the other couple moving around upstairs.

Many got up and stood naked by the bed. Carl watched her marvelously huge tits as she stretched. He looked down at a dribble of cum about to escape her slit. She looked at him and reached into her suitcase.

"Time to tease the boyfriend."

She pulled out a skimpy two piece. Okay, not two piece. A micro-bikini. The patch in front barely covered her pussy slit and the top was two patches that did little more than cover her nipples. Carl almost fucked her on the spot.

"Hold off now. This is just for show. You can fuck me after lunch. Right now I want to see what happens when a black man sees a young white woman in this outfit."

"I know the answer to that. If not want to fuck you, he'll want to do this..."

Carl laid her on the bed and got between her legs. He pushed the fabric aside.

"You can't fuck me. It will soak right through my bottoms."

Carl moved his face to her crotch and tongued her slip. Mandy lay back and started to give into his actions.

"You can't do that. You just fucked me. There is still some of your cum inside me."

Carl didn't care. It was his cum and there was a lot more of her coating his tongue than him. Mandy relented and waited to cum. Getting eaten by a husband and then confronting his wife sent her into an overpowering orgasm. Carl kept sucking at her cunt, lapping her juices.

"We are going to be here all day. The more you lick the more I'm going to lubricate."

Carl took a few more tastes and placed the patch of material over her womanhood. They joined Anne and Raphael in the kitchen. They seemed to be alright after Anne spent the night in the pool house leaving Raphael alone so she could fuck Ed. That was until Raphael saw the much younger Mandy in the tiny swimsuit. Anne noticed the staring and it was on again.

Mandy popped some frozen waffles into the toaster and heated syrup in the microwave. Again, making herself a little too at home in Anne's kitchen. Anne's temper simmered while Raphael's testicles boiled. Mandy's reaction indicated she had noticed the hardon she had caused in Raphael' shorts.

The expected explosion didn't happen. When Carl finished his waffles Mandy tripped off to a lounger at the pool. After making sure she moved it to the best spot for viewing from the house she laid out, turning so Raphael could she her huge tits and then her tight little ass.

Carl watched his wife practically drag Raphael to the master bedroom. Sounds of her fucking Raphael soon filtered throughout the house. Anne came back into the kitchen nude dripping cum from her snatch just to make sure Carl could see how hard Raphael had fucked her. Carl left to sit at the pool with Mandy.

"Well, did it work? Did she get pissed at Raphael for checking me out?"

"I'd say it did. She took him into the bedroom and about fucked the nuts off him. Came back to me naked and leaking sperm just so I'd know."

"Hmmm, time for the next phase. See if he's watching."

"They're on the back patio sitting in the chairs. They have to be watching." Carl assured her.

Although it didn't cover much anyway Mandy stood and took of her tiny swimsuit, standing fully naked in their view. Carl could feel sperm start to come up his shaft.

"Put lotion on me."

Many lay flat on the lounger face down. Carl took his time to be sure it was a good show. Then on her back her youthful tits stood firm. Carl starting the lotion on her tits. Her nipples went rock hard. Carl started across her stomach knowing as he put lotion on Mandy he was rubbing over their unborn child. Pretty good for two months along, her stomach was flat like a board.

"Are they still watching?" Mandy cooed.

"Yeah. My wife has his cock out jacking him off ... shit ... she saw me look. She just took his cock in her mouth."

"Okay. Do my legs, but don't get lotion in my pussy. I want you to eat me."

"With them watching?"

"Yes, with them watching. You like to eat my pussy and I might just drown you in juices."

Carl finished her legs and went down on Mandy. She sucked in her breath when his tongue went in. She was wet as promised.

"Are they watching?" Mandy was really getting off on being watched.

"Now that I am down here I can look and they can't tell I'm looking. Anne's still sucking his cock..

"I want to see!"

Mandy got up and bent over to put the lotion in her tote bag. She bent over with her ass towards the patio. Anne still had her mouth over Raphael's cock, but Mandy gave him a straight on look at her cunt. When she turned back to the lounger she got her chance to see Raphael's black cock. Anne had just taken it out of her mouth to say something to him. Probably his reaction to seeing Mandy's exposed pussy.

Mandy kind of paused to look again as she settled onto the lounger and guide Carl's mouth back to her cunt. As Carl worked his tongue back up her pussy Mandy took a deep breath.

"Is that cock really that big, or was I seeing things. It must be a foot long."

"That's what I've been told. I've seen him fuck her with it. I don't have any doubt that it is not."

"There's no way I could get all of that in me."

"That's not why you are here. Remember?"

"Yes, but ... Jesus Christ ... oh fuck!"

Carl's tongue got to her. Probably not making her forget what she saw, but made her cum. He made her cum several times while she watched his wife suck Raphael's black cock into her throat.

"Fuck me! I want them to see you fuck me!"

Mandy's legs moved wide open as she grabbed his hair and pulled him up to fuck her. Carl's cock pounded her gooey wetness. Mandy started orgasms on about the tenth stroke and just kept cumming. Anne was no longer sucking Raphael's big penis. Both were sitting, watching the action at the pool, the huge black shaft straight in the air. Mandy had her face turned towards them watching them watch her fuck Anne's husband.

Somehow Carl managed to last several minutes. Then they both stood. Mandy bent over to pick up her tote and tiny swimsuit being sure the two watching could see her open cunt and Carl's seed. She walked past them into the house twirling her swimsuit around on her fingers. Raphael's eyes never left her. Anne glared at Raphael for looking at Mandy. As she passed them cum spurted from his cock onto Anne's fingers.

While getting drinks from the fridge cum splattered onto the floor. Carl knew more of it was her than him.

"I'd better clean that up." Carl offered.

"No. leave it. Let them get it or walk around it."

Carl had dressed. Mandy sat naked on the stool at the counter, more juices puddled below her cunt. Anne and Raphael came in. Anne grabbed a paper towel to clean up the mess from Mandy and threw it in the trash. Mandy smiled.

"Want to hand me one of those? I'm getting quite a little cum spot on the seat."

Anne gave her a look, then handed her a paper towel before spinning on her heels and leaving for the master bedroom. Raphael followed right behind her, his cock bouncing in the air. Within minutes the sounds of fucking came from the master bedroom.

They couples spent the rest of the day ignoring each other. Carl took Mandy out to eat. He was proud to be out with such a beauty. When they got home Anne and Raphael had been watching something on television. When Carl walked in with Mandy Raphael was fucking Anne from behind.

Mandy sat where she should have had a good view if Raphael would pull his cock out far enough for her to see. Instead he had his hands on Anne's hips bouncing her off his pubic bone. The whole length buried inside Carl's wife, her tits jiggling with every impact. The young woman watched minute after minute. Finally Raphael grunted and Anne screamed as his cum shot into her.

Five minutes after finishing Raphael pulled out leaving a trail of cum from his cock to Anne's pussy. He was still almost hard and probably still ten inches long as he had barely softened from fucking Anne. This didn't go unnoticed by Mandy as she was visibly aroused from the scene that played out before her and the size of Raphael's shiny black monster.

Carl took her downstairs and fucked her three times. She seemed to be quite the nympho, not getting enough cock. Sounds of fucking from upstairs continued through the night.

The next morning Mandy stayed in bed while Carl went to work. It was payday. Carl needed to spend a little extra time at the office. He smiled at Mandy's husband when he gave him his check. The young man had no idea that his boss was fucking his wife instead of her being at her sister's house for the week like she had said.

When he arrived home he didn't see Mandy and went downstairs to see if she was still sleeping. Raphael and Anne were on the couch when he walked by. Anne had half of his cock down her throat. Carl went back upstairs to ask of her whereabouts and noticed her suitcase near the front door.

Raphael spoke as Carl's wife never took his cock out of her mouth.

"Hey, man. She left you a note. Sorry. Things got a little crazy."

"What did you do to her?" Carl threatened.

Anne's mouth came up of his cock then.

"He fucked her. What do you think? We had her begging for it. But, nice try bringing home the sweet and innocent."

Carl read the note.

"I'm sorry. I've done something terrible. I'm going home. Bring my suitcase when you can. I'm taking a bus home to my car at the lot."

A fucking bus. Carl raced to the front door. Anne and Raphael laughed at him.

"Why run after her? She ain't doing you any good now."

Mandy answered the phone crying.

"Get off the bus at the next stop. I'm coming after you."

Carl picked her up five minutes later. She waddled over to the truck like her thighs wouldn't go back together.

"Shit!" Thought Carl. "He really got to her."

Then her remembered their first meeting and her bedpost sex. She had the depth to her and the width wasn't that much different. She was a good fuck when he had left this morning. She's young she will be alright he reassured himself.

"I did something awful."

"I know. Anne was gloating. It happened. I can't blame you for wanting to know what it felt like. What happened?"

"Something woke me up. I decided to go upstairs to get a soda. Your wife was sucking his cock. It was so huge. I just sat and watched. I was so fucking wet just looking at him when he asked if I wanted to touch it. Your wife moved out of the way, and well, there it was. You know how big it is. I touched it. Then I moved my hand around on it feeling the girth of the thing. Then without realizing it I was basically jacking him off with my hands moving up and down the length."