Humanity 2.0, Year 001, Day 055

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm... gonna... keep you..." Nina grinned, talking between long breaths as she flattened herself onto her back.

"You sure? I'm on the rebound and everything. What if I go back to her?" I shrugged -- not that I had any intention of giving her up. Nina was already amazing, and I didn't want to let her go for a second. Not only was she charming, smart, fun, and interesting to talk to, and shared some of my interests, she was also fucking beautiful, and energetic and enthusiastic in bed. In a way, I consider finding her to be a stroke of luck only rivaled by being the guy chosen by the Experimenter.

"I'll figure something out. I always eventually get what I want." She licked her lips, sitting up and taking my cock in a hand. "Oh, hmm. What if I put out first?"

I raised an eyebrow. "How is this not you putting out...?" I thought for a moment. "Unless you want me to wrap up, in which case I guess this wouldn't count."

Please realize, my children, that this was an incredible asshole thing to say... very few of you ever fucked a woman who didn't have conscious control of her own fertility. Wrapping up was a basic courtesy with a woman you were fucking for the first time. Hell, it was practically a basic necessity.

"Forget about that." She flipped herself over, coming up onto all fours. "That was before you made me come so hard. You're going to fuck me..." - she wiggled her ass in front of me, in a clear invitation -- "... and I'm on the pill, so give it to me, Ben. Come on, champ, claim the prize." She was more insistent now, looking impatient.

"Well..." I took her hips in my hands, laying my cock in between her ass cheeks for a moment, sawing it up and down. I tested her pussy with one finger, finding her still more than wet enough. "... much obliged."

With a gentle thrust, I pushed the first few inches of my cock into her pussy. She opened her mouth wide, stiffening for a few moments in a silent wail as I stopped for a moment. I let her get used to me, drawing out and inch then pushing back in a few times over the next thirty seconds or so as she continued to moan.

"Oh my god... what's with me..."

"I don't know, but don't change your mind now... I don't think I can stop, this is too fucking good..." I let the words fall out as I simply reveled in her pussy. She was a perfect fit; tight enough to be fun, stretchy enough to fit me, hot enough to tease me to the edge of orgasm just as soon as I entered.

"I never let men fuck me bareback... sure as hell not on the first date..." She had turned her head, looking up at me sideways as she flattened the other cheek against the bed. Her hair was splayed out all around her wildly. "I must... really want to keep you... God, I love that cock! Nnnnnnnggh!" She thrust her hips back against me, signaling me to push my way in further. It wasn't long until I was buried in her, and began thrusting in and out. I loved the way her tits jiggled under her as my hips slapped her ass.

"I bet I want to keep you even more..." I grinned to myself, seeing her eyes closed already as she lost herself in pleasure. She had no idea, of course, what this would do to her... Emily would be mad that I wasn't telling her up front, but how realistic was that? Who, aside from someone in Bethany's situation, wouldn't think I was nuts?

No, this was the only way. Find great girls, make the change to them, and hope for the best. Make up the rest as I went along. I still felt like I was feeling my way around in the dark with this mission thing, but Nina was the first time I felt like I had definitely, consciously, made the right call. She and I clicked together right away, and had we really met this way and done this before the Experimenter had her way with me, I would already secretly be planning to marry her.

I felt the rush of come overwhelming me. My balls pumped hard, and the mission had another success. I coated the inside of her pussy with a load of come, sealing her transformation. I hoped she wouldn't be bedridden like the other two girls, or I'd be right back to square one, without anyone to satisfy this increasingly strong urge that I was feeling to fuck and fuck and fuck. Emily was madder than hell and I knew it would be a long time -- if, possibly, ever -- before she would talk to me again.

I know a lot of you, the younger crowd anyway, are rolling your eyes and thinking Emily was being a selfish little bitch. If you invest any authority at all in my position as the forefather of our people, then accept this command - think absolutely nothing of the sort about my beloved sister.

You weren't there in the old days; pair-bonding meant a lot then. We still have it now, but it means something else, more often between two or three women in a group. Back then, it was all about one man and one woman sticking together and not making love to anyone but each other. In a society with a roughly one to one ratio of men to women, that was a building block of a stable society.

A guy sleeping around wasn't the norm then, and Emily felt more than a little betrayed. She can probably explain her feelings better than I can, but I realize that I mistreated her. Not because I slept around -- I can't apologize for that, I am what the Experimenter made me, and the mission wasn't going to complete itself -- but I can apologize for how I went about it with her. Well, I actually have already, a few hundred times over the last few hundred years... but I'll take the opportunity again, in this quite public volume, to say it again -- Emily, I'm sorry. I owed you much more than that.

Anyway -- we had just about collapsed together right then. She was dozing off, and I wasn't far behind. It was late, and we woke up some hours later, feeling great -- she did too, oddly enough. I kept expecting her to rush into the toilet and throw up, like Bethany did, but she seemed better than ever.

15226 did say I could expect a wide range of reactions with the retrovirus' symptoms... maybe, I thought, she would be asymptomatic. Or maybe it would be as bad as Bethany's, but would hit her later. I furrowed my brow worrying about it in the morning, with her splayed over me like I was some kind of fleshy body-pillow. By the time she woke up, I had decided to stick around her as much as possible; from the look of things, she was taking this whole boyfriend-makeover thing seriously, so it wouldn't be difficult.

We woke up, and had breakfast. She seemed happy the whole time, and not regretting things as I'd feared she would. She had morning classes, and I didn't, so when she went out for the day, I took the time instead to visit Bethany's place and look in on her.

She was doing better overall, I guessed; she responded with a noncommittal groan as I called out to her when I walked into her house. It sounded like she didn't want to get out of bed, but not like someone who was very sick, just someone very tired.

"You want anything, B?"

"Nnnnnnn..... oh no...." Her voice was loud and raspy, but intelligible through the door. "I'm ok... can feed myself now... how is your sister?"

"Oh, uh, she's feeling great. Up and about, actually. Much better." I went into the kitchen, replenishing things with the stuff I'd grabbed in the store on the way there. No need to unload on Bethany the whole situation between Emily and I right then. I doubted she'd even stay awake long enough to finish listening to a summary. "You just worry about yourself now. You can have your look at her once you're good to go too. How is it?"

"Fine... I'm fine... going to sleep now... night."

I went into her room quietly; she was already sound asleep. I tucked her covers over her. In hindsight, I should have looked closer at her face right then; it would have saved me a lot of headache later. I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts, particularly about Nina and also Emily, to really pay attention to the here and now.

I left her place and went back to mine, then met Nina again when she returned from class. We spent the afternoon together, and went out to some bookstores. She seemed utterly healthy the whole time, which I welcomed but was still a little confused about. We saw a movie, then went back to her place, and after less than an hour we were naked all over again, repeating the previous night's events.

She rode me this time, straddling my cock and impaling herself on it. It took longer, but we both came, as I diddled her clit with my thumb. Another retrovirus-charged load of semen was deposited inside her, but it was already at work on her genes. For whatever reason, she just never displayed any symptoms, and felt completely fine in the few weeks it took her to transform.

It was several days before I needed to go back to Bethany's, and Nina and I were so completely wrapped up in each other that I wasn't going by daily. We had sex two or sometimes three times daily; she was insatiable, and so was I. John seemed congratulatory when he found out, but I could tell it tore him up to see me banging the girl he'd been chasing for a while. He never put another move on her, though... John did have at least that much class.

It was about six days after I met Nina that I got a call on my cell from Bethany. It was a good sign; she hadn't been lucid enough to use one for most of the past week or so. She must have finally been coming around.

"Bethany?" I answered the phone casually. "How are you feeling?"

A furious voice screeched over the phone. "What the HELL did you do to me!"