Humanity 2.0, Year 002, Day 291

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, from the dark spot I sat in, as they lovingly stripped each other, friendly little touches and kisses clearly turning into something more. The obvious intimacy and gentle caresses that Nina and Bethany shared with my sister were just as loving as they were between one another, and my cock threatened to explode in my pants. They dove into the sea in turn, coming up with hair slicked back and flat to their skin. They clustered up together in the water, and seemed to be having a whispered conversation. Perhaps my senses really were getting better by then, because I could make out most of what was said.

Bethany and Nina were talking about me, making light-hearted fun of me... something about that time I ran Bethany's mailbox over, I think. Emily tried to change the subject a few times, but Nina and Bethany inevitably seemed to come back to me. I hoped that it was part of whatever plan Nina had implied she and Bethany were in on, but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Bethany started talking about one time we'd made love -- the time in her pool, when I had sat on the edge and she had just sucked me from there, then she was joined by Nina -- and she trailed off. The conversation became whispered for a time, and I wondered if they were sharing what happened next with her. My cock hardened further, if that even seemed possible. A kind of intimacy had been shared that night that even the three of us rarely ventured into.

I saw them shifting in the water, Nina and Bethany drawing up to either side of my sister. Her hands disappeared behind their backs and asses, and I wondered if she was cupping them under their pussies. Nina and Bethany seemed to concentrate for a time, then they gasped, and the breathing of all three quickened.

"Do you like it?" It was Nina's voice, low and hushed.

"It's... weird... but..." Emily seemed a little flustered, but also didn't let go of either of the other two.

Bethany bent in to kiss my sister, mumbling as she did. "God, that's good... I had to go so bad..."

My fist closed around my cock; I couldn't resist anymore. Their slender fingers were teasing each other's pussies beneath the water as they relieved their bladders. I couldn't believe Emily had agreed to that twisted little pleasure Nina and Bethany sometimes shared. The other two turned on Emily, egging her on; she was reluctant, but they seemed to win her over. Both girls' hands disappeared below the water, obviously finding Emily's folds, and they lightly giggled and kissed each other as they felt the warmth of her escaping pee in the water.

They couldn't resist turning their sexy little game into full-on lesbian love, and climbed back aboard for a wet and salty threesome. I had come while they were still ascending the ladder, and was leaning back in my chair to just relax. I lost track of time, and suddenly Nina was entering as I started awake. I had cleaned up with an old towel on the floor, which was hanging on a handle by the door, still shiny with my goo; Nina looked down at it, smiled, then made a 'shhh' motion with her hand.

She nodded outside, where I saw Bethany and Emily in a tight sixty-nine position on the deck, tasting and sucking each other's pussies. My sister had embraced her bisexuality wholeheartedly by now; I just wished she would embrace incest with me the same way.

Nina knew how the sight would affect me, and graciously knelt down under the console. Moments later I felt my cockhead slip past her lips, and groaned to myself while I watched my sister and Bethany's passion work to a climax. I spurted come down Nina's throat not long after my sister quailed into Bethany's pussy, her thighs quivering as tiny squirts of salt-tinged girl juice were welcomed into Bethany's mouth. Nina walked me to bed, and spent another night with me. We heard Bethany and Emily come in at some point and retire to the bedroom.

In the morning, we pulled the anchor and set out for the final leg of our trip. It would only be a few more days, and aside from the pit stop, we'd been making good time. There were a couple more furtive fucks with Bethany or Nina when they weren't spending time with Emily, or having sex with her. I was continually amazed at their sex drives; they were easily as strong as my own.

My erratic sleep continued, and I found myself awake at all hours of the night, watching the sea and stars. On one of the final nights of the trip, I was lying on the forward deck well after midnight. Out on the open sea, the stars were incredible, and I felt like I could stay up all night just losing myself in them. Inevitably, my thoughts always turned to 15226; I spent hours wondering which of those stars was her next destination. The moon had come around to new by then, and with the cabin lights off, it was very dark outside, yet I found I could still see well enough.

My view was suddenly blocked by the unmistakable form of two big boobs hovering above my head. I looked downward slightly and found her upside-down face -- Nina's, smiling with mischief.

"What you thinking about?"

"Nothing important. Whatever floats through my head. The stars, you, Bethany, Emily, Nadine... 15226, the future..."

"Doesn't sound like 'nothing important' to me." Nina pouted. "Do you know what it's called when you do that, Ben?"

I shrugged. "Thinking in circles and coming up with a whole lot of nothing?"

"Maybe, but it's better known as 'meditation'." She suddenly bent down and gave me a peck on the lips, and I felt the swell of her breasts against the top of my head for a moment. She came back up. "And it's very important. Don't stop doing it, keep thinking about things even if you never come up with a solution. It's worth it, trust me."

She smiled as I sat up and turned around, and leaned one arm against a folded knee, the other one out in front of me. I was wearing only my jeans right then, and as I let my eyes adjust, I noticed that she wasn't even bothering with her bikini bottom this time. I could see the hint of her bald pussy in the moonlight. She looked down at my body for a moment, then winked. "Well, I mean, you can stop doing it for now. Just don't stop it in general. Right now, I need a nice fucking, so feel free to bring your mind back to where my butt-naked self is wet and willing here."

I snorted. "You don't think we're changing gears a little too fast there? My head's still up in the stars."

"Let me try to get it back here, then." Suddenly she pulled me toward her, pressing my face against her boobs. Of course, by then, I was hard for her; it didn't take long. She let me worship at her boobs for a time, just straddling one of my legs as she cupped them both while I suckled, lapped, and nibbled at those big pale things.

The deck had some small couches and lounge chairs, and after making out for a while, we were falling into one of the lounges, my pants discarded somewhere on the deck. One hand toyed with my cock as she laid on it, then I straddled the lounger and bent my knees slightly. She understood, taking my offered cock in one hand as she sat up and gently licked my pole, top to bottom, then laving my balls with her tongue, taking each into her mouth and sucking them.

After a little more teasing, she took my cockhead between her lips and shuffled forward, bit by bit, forcing herself to deep-throat me. It was a skill she had picked up from Bethany, one of the few sexual tricks that Bethany had had but she didn't before we all got together.

I loved her sucking, but I wanted more. I let her play with it for a while then pushed her head away when I began to get close. I pushed her to the side of the lounge, fell onto it myself on my back, then slid one arm beneath her and pulled her light body atop mine. We both knew she was physically stronger than me despite being half my mass, but it was fun to pretend, and we also knew that it was a temporary situation. Another eight years and I'd grow into being a true hominus male.

I turned her over, her back pressing against mine, in a sort of spooning position, and cupped her boobs as I let her line herself up to me. It was difficult to get much penetration in this position, but it was new, and I liked doing new things with the girls.

I didn't notice when Bethany brought Emily outside, holding her hand. Bethany's eyes had the same look in them that Nina's had, and the two were nude -- I guess Bethany had brought my sister out with the promise of sex, she had just left out some of the details. Emily looked unsure of herself, but was gazing right at my union with Nina as I stared at her. Bethany walked toward us, looking back at Emily as she did -- and didn't let go of my sister's hand.

"She admitted it this morning..." Nina was bending her neck back a little, whispering at me, knowing they'd led my sister into the trap. She'd laid eyes on my hard cock now. "She admitted even more than we thought she would. We belong together, all of us." Nina kissed my cheek as she let her ass slide against my hips slightly, helping my fucking rhythm continue as I had lost it. Bethany came around to the side, making out with Nina, as my sister approached, trembling even, to the end of the lounge. Both of us had spread legs, and she crawled down between both of our thighs, her tongue descending until it met Nina's clit.

She only treated Nina for a while. I just kept going, thankful I was getting this much, then Nina shifted a little and my cock slid out, hitting her thigh with a wet slap. I felt a hand closing over the base of it, and saw Emily's head shift. Nina, Bethany, and I all watched in anticipation as my sister's eyes glassed over and her lips parted -- and slowly, lovingly, she took my cock into her mouth.

I felt her low humming as my cock slipped further into her mouth, pressing against the back of her throat. At some point, Nina let herself off of me, and she and Bethany went off to the side, cuddling up together on one of the other chairs as they watched our real, live incest. That was something of a big deal back then.

I'm not sure Emily even noticed that it was just us two now. She just kept sucking at my cock like it was a lollipop and she hadn't had candy in ages. Her head bobbed up and down, heedless of my state; I forced myself to hold back from blowing it in her mouth twice, but the third time, I couldn't stop myself, even after I tried to warn her, hoping she would slow down and I'd get to savor this even more.

She was on autopilot, and her head moved up and down just the same. I knew I was going past the edge even as I tried to make my thoughts wander; my balls churned, and I felt myself gushing a load of come into her welcoming throat. I groaned out loud three or four times, and after, I found my hand bending down to stroke her hair as she released my cock.

Our eyes met; hers were a little clearer now, less drunk with my power now that I'd been, at least temporarily, satisfied. The countless things that I wanted to say were all forming in my mouth at once when they were suddenly batted down as we both heard the clapping from the other chair. Bethany and Nina - who had, of course, engineered the whole thing - were rejoicing. Emily seemed confused for a while, but she got it.

I expected her to blow up on them, but she just... didn't. She stuttered a little and tried to interrupt, but the two showered her with kisses and affection, which was then shared with me. I sat up, and they moved her into my lap, and our faces were suddenly inches apart.

The fact that two other nude, beautiful women were hugging and kissing us, saying all sorts of things that I forgot, seemed only semi-relevant at the time. Not saying anything in that context seemed to be communicating volumes to her; her expression was open now, seeming almost loaded with trepidation as she let one hand slide up my side, then around my back. She pulled herself a little closer to me, shifted one leg, then suddenly, she was hugging me bodily, her whole self wrapped around my torso.

I felt rather than saw her sobbing, her heaving breaths against my body, and the choking sounds as the other two girls comforted her. She wasn't crying out of sadness, they knew. I let my own arms wrap around her and pull her as tight to me as I could. Emily was back, in my life, in my heart, in everything. She was one of us now, I knew.

There was a lot to talk about, a lot to work out, not to mention getting her down from New York and in with us - but we both knew then how this would shape up in time... she was one of the girls now. One of my girls. She was letting herself be true to her new nature, and it was an enormous relief to us all.

Nina and Bethany paired off that night, sleeping on the couch in a close embrace of tangled limbs and mixed brunette and blonde hair. The door to the bedroom was left wide open for the two of us, and my sister and I spent our first night together in almost two years. She wanted to look me in the eyes as I fucked her, and as I entered her again, I felt that same beautiful submissive state overtake her as the first time.

She laid back and let me enjoy her fully, doing everything I asked and moaning sensuously with every stimulation as love and desire completely overtook her expression. I turned her onto her side and held up one leg as I fucked her until she came, then I teased her as we both dozed until she was all over me again. I ate her until she came a second time; I did my level best to show Emily the best night she had ever had. We fell asleep spooned, my limp cock pressed between her ass-cheeks. She seemed positively tiny; I hadn't really appreciated how much bigger I had gotten until then.

There was a big breakfast the next morning for all of us; soon we were all talking and joking together as if we had been together for years and there hadn't been any interruption. Now that the last obstacles had fallen, Emily wouldn't let herself get more than a few feet away from me, even following me into the cramped pilot's cabin after she discarded her one-piece and spent a whole day nude like the other girls. She bent herself over the main console and looked back at me, the invitation obvious.

I wouldn't deny her; within seconds I had my pole buried in my sister's pussy. She gripped the edge of the console with white knuckles as I fucked fast and hard, not caring a bit if the other two heard us. If it got them horny, well, they had each other. Right then I wanted Emily. My cock was buried to the hilt after only two strokes, and my memories of being 15226 surfaced for a time.

She'd been fucked this way a few times herself, by strong, hurried men who wanted to use her. I didn't want her to feel used, and I knew it was possible to make her come... I wanted nothing other than to see my sister squirm with pleasure around my oversized cock. My fingers diddled her clit in pace to my thrusts, summoning my knowledge of the female body's general favorites, and slowly developing an internal file of my own blood sister's secret preferences in physical love.

I found it was easier not to try and think consciously of 15226's memories; they seemed to just take over on their own if I let myself fall completely into sex. The more sex I had, the easier the trick got. I wanted Emily to come again and again, and it was tempting to stop the boat just so we'd have more time together before we reached the island.

Her own orgasm was a series of wails, and the faint but distinct pulsing of her muscles around my cock gave me certainty that it was genuine. I erupted inside her after another minute or so, as she just let herself slump a little against the windowpane of the cabin.

Ropes of come spewed inside my sister's pussy, and I let myself slip out. She was sitting back in my lap within a few minutes, asking a bunch of inane questions about piloting the yacht as if we hadn't just fucked like animals. I couldn't quite tell myself that it was because she just wanted an excuse to have a conversation with me - that seemed so arrogant. Even if she told me exactly that a few days later...

We dropped anchor about twenty yards from the shore; the boat said it was safe to get that close. We loaded some supplies, and warmer outfits for the cool interior of the Vault, onto the launch and went ashore. The beach was beautiful -- if small, and it promised to be a nice little secluded place for us to have a party.

We didn't get to use it much... it was only a few years after we moved into the Vault full-time that the Earth's atmosphere went really to hell, to where even a hominus couldn't breathe for more than an hour or two. We did use it that time - but only a week later, on the way out. We trekked up from the beach, through the sinuous copse of trees, and up into the stony outcroppings and flats that separated the beach from the mountain itself.

I remembered the way, clearly, though I'd only taken it once before, and in the opposite direction. It came naturally -- maybe it was part of 15226's memories as well. I guided the girls for over two hours, climbing almost a thousand feet up into the air. I was the only one who was winded by it. At points, they thought I was faking it and was lost, and Emily even loudly suggested that I'd dreamed the whole thing up, but I was certain. We came to the little cave entrance I remembered at about noon, and walked inside.

It's not a long walk inside, for those who've never visited the Vault; only maybe twenty feet into the cave, around a corner, is the massive, great steel plate of its sealed door. There's a few other entrances, but that was the closest from where we landed, and it was the only one I was certain I could find. I searched and found the simple steel plate behind a rock outcropping, and opened it, revealing the door control panel. A few taps, and there was a rumbling, and a loud hiss.

The girls' mouths were agape as the door unsealed. I guess, up until then, it had just been a story. Something I had said about how and why their bodies changed, why mine changed, and a few other unusual things that simply faded into the background of our new, sex-laden, fun-filled lifestyle. It had just been something that connected the dots, but it hadn't really hit home until then -- the magnitude of what I had made them into, who they were, what they represented.

They really were the first women of the new human race. They had a destiny that would go on for centuries, millenia. All of their friends, their childhoods, the lives and places they'd known, and the decades-long careers they were developing - were all just a few opening chapters. The future was so much wider than they could have imagined.

They'd been told the impending fate of the human race and how their new DNA and state of being could save the best parts of them, and that only three other girls alive on Earth at the time would experience life the way they did... but it didn't prepare them for the reality any more than it had me.

"H...holy shit..." Nina had dropped her bag as the door opened. It wasn't that what was inside was especially shocking; a stone-walled corridor, like in an underground bunker or every video game ever. It was what had just hit her mind. Bethany looked like she wanted to turn and run back outside. Only Emily walked up next to me and took my hand, looking resolute - even if a bit terrified. I gestured widely, and walked all three of them inside to show them the foyer of what would later become known as the Hotel Benedict.