Humanity 2.0, Year 029, Day 039

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia's yellow bikini bottom was half-untied, and hung loosely to one side, revealing her sex. Her top was still on, but only barely, and as they rolled over Bethany's fingers found the knot and untied it. Claudia came up, pinning Bethany below her, and let her top fall off to reveal those magnificent dark boobs and their chocolate-colored nipples – soon kissed and suckled by the pregnant doctor.

My daughter knelt next to the two and helped Claudia pull Bethany up, then lovingly helped them both undress fully. She put their swimsuits aside and stood, untying her own top as the two below got into it in earnest, kissing, licking, and suckling. She kicked her dark green bikini bottom aside and was gloriously nude as she joined them; like her mother, Rain had an amazing body, though more athletic and trim. Her breasts didn't quite match her mother's big round orbs, but they had a pleasant bounce to them.

Nadine and my sister came down onto either side of me, somehow still making out atop my chest. I spread my arms and ran them across each's ass and back, feeling the subtle curves and motions of each; Nadine's fiery yet focused personality meeting Emily's cool, airy exterior always made for an interesting experience. I'd once made love to the two at the same time only to have them get into some kind of intellectual discussion about the distribution of wealth, and dozed off two hours later with the two naked beauties on either side of me, using me like a table they were both sitting at – and they were still vigorously arguing their case. The two would never really see eye to eye, or so I thought at the time. It was enough for me to know they loved each other.

Emily's hand stole under the hem of my pants first, slender fingers wrapping around the head of my cock and massaging it. The gob of pre-come that was already there smeared on her palm. She gave me a few lazy strokes, then withdrew her hand with the bit of clear goo on it; she offered it to Nadine, who made a lovely little show of licking up every drop. It sent a surge through my prick. Emily got up and came down to the bottom of the chair, tugging my pants off, and Nadine slid down to crouch over one of my legs, her face over my stiff cock. She started with some gentle licks to my balls, then used both hands to hold my burgeoning cock up straight and began to lick at my shaft.

My sister joined her after a few moments of toying with Nadine from behind. One of her hands continued to diddle the redhead while the other – and her loving tongue – assisted Nadine in a tantalizing attack on my prick. They knew me well – Emily especially – and knew exactly how to keep me on the edge, but not quite release me. I could feel my balls begin to churn several times, only to be denied when the two chose to make out for a time instead. The timing was always quite intentional.

I was groaning loudly by the fifth time they took a little break – even when they were feeling very naughty, the girls usually didn't keep me on the edge quite so long. Even Emily seemed to feel sorry for me, and after a while, practically lifted and deposited Nadine atop me herself – and guided the tip of my prick to the redhead's center.

She pressed herself to the redhead from behind; between the cappuccino color Emily and I shared, Nadine was so pale and radiant in the sunset that she looked almost angelic. My cock sank inch by inch within, in a practiced motion that has never quite gotten old – even after five hundred years. That moment of first penetrating a woman I love is special, every time; even women I've been making love to for centuries don't seem to get tired of it.

With Emily's insistent prodding, helping impale the redhead on my cock, within a few moments she'd sank down to envelop my full length without quite being ready for me. Emily cupped her pale breasts from behind and kissed her first on the neck, then on the lips, placating Nadine as her body adjusted once again to my thick cock. The girls sometimes played with dildos and strap-ons, but it never quite prepared them for my size.

We were unhurried; all three of us were patient lovers, preferring this kind of slow-motion lovemaking over the somewhat more frantic pace of the three girls below. Bethany wouldn't normally be into it, but the hormones of her own pregnancy were affecting her and making her just as energetic and sex-hungry as the two younger women – Claudia and my daughter.

I only spared an occasional glance downward at the lesbian threesome below, and concentrated more of my attention on Nadine as she ever so gradually picked up her pace. Emily helped her bounce on me, coming up behind Nadine and curling her arms around the somewhat smaller woman's waist, moving together with her. She toyed with Nadine's breasts, tweaking her nipples and occasionally letting exploring fingers venture to her folds, just to tease her pale pink clit.

Nadine had her first orgasm early on – she was on something of a hair trigger. A few strums on her clit by my sister and I felt her spasms, muscles quivering around my cock and her pace falter as pleasure surged in her body. Emily didn't give her much of a break, and resumed the languid fucking motion after less than a minute. My cock repeatedly sank in and slid out of Nadine, ascending bit by bit to the plateau; I felt my balls readying themselves for their task.

Nadine had opened herself inside, and would conceive again with this. It was a powerful thought, almost enough to make me come right there; I hadn't fathered dozens of children quite yet, and this was still very new to me. My come would change her, make her belly slowly expand; I would flood her womb with semen to start a process that created a whole another person inside her willing body – when one stops and thinks about it, the whole thing is actually kind of mind-blowing.

Emily's eyes met mine as Nadine closed hers and focused inwardly – rising toward her second orgasm. Nadine always became a little selfish as she approached orgasm, but never enough to ruin things; it was kind of cute, in a way. Emily's face was mysterious; her eyes were dark in the setting sunlight, and I could sense shifting thoughts inside her. It wasn't difficult to guess on the general subject – whether to become pregnant herself – but what truly held her back from it, I wouldn't know for many more years. I could see the desire and reluctance fighting inside her, though ever so subtly.

My sister and I's hands both played with Nadine's tits, and I felt her quiver again around my penis – she'd orgasmed a second time, with minimal stimulation. The pulsating muscles around my length were too much. I groaned, alerting both girls to the impending event – and Emily sped up, moving more forcefully – as if to seal Nadine onto my cock before it spurted come, to ensure fertilization. Some part of her mind was imagining us two doing this exact same thing, and her motions that copied Nadine's weren't doing so just to help her move; she was fantasizing herself, imagining brother-semen spewing into her and making her big and round.

I grunted and gripped Nadine's ass tight with both hands, and felt my manhood reach boiling heat. Semen erupted out of me like a cannon, pumping out huge gouts of the stuff deep inside Nadine's body. It kept pumping, hard, as if my body knew this moment was special and this was the time to every last drop of semen it had. I held her in place, slowing down the bouncing of both girls as I felt my cock pump out a few more long, powerful times before I let out a long breath and slumped back onto the lounge chair. Emily continued to hold her from behind, both hands going to her belly – like she expected to feel the moment of conception with them. Hell, for all I knew back then about this weird electrical power the girls shared, maybe she really would.

Like a chain reaction, the girls in the threesome below came in short order, one after the other. Bethany was first, almost immediately after hearing my grunting orgasm, then my daughter and Claudia in rapid succession. The three had been in a triangle, each eating another's pussy – and it wound down as each fell out of the formation, sweaty and shaking with post-orgasmic bliss.

Nadine slowly recovered as well from the trance-like state she'd been in, coming to as Emily kissed her full on the lips. She turned, pulling herself off my deflating cock to meet Emily full-on. She pushed my sister back against the wrought-iron fence separating the elevated patio we were on from the pool, squashing my sister's small tits with her own big and round orbs.

I dozed for a time, feeling my still-sticky cock go limp on my chest. The sun finished setting as the two girls made love, falling onto the couch nearby; both seemed possessed now. Pregnancy seemed to be a real turn-on between the girls. It would be almost two centuries before any customs revolving around that moment came into existence; now, it's a whole thing, we throw a feast beforehand then all the girls help get both the man and the woman ready for some of the best sex of their lives, and help intimately at every step until the woman's womb is full of sperm. They do something very similar among Nadine's people, too, no matter what you may have heard.

The smell of the simmering chili brought me around; one of the other girls must have begun tending to it in my absence, though it needed none. I opened my half-lidded eyes to see the mini-orgy below had ended, and Bethany was right back to reading her book, while Claudia had disappeared somewhere. Looking to my right, I saw Nadine and Rain together, kissing, my daughter's hand rubbing Nadine's belly as if doing so would make her sibling arrive sooner. Emily's clothes were gone, and her as well; my workaholic sister probably had gone back to the study to continue running the company now that her desires had been sated.

I rose, fishing around for my pants – I donned them, and bent down to kiss Nadine and my daughter briefly. Rain seemed especially enthusiastic.

She spoke after our kiss broke, but didn't leave her mother's side. "Thank you, daddy... I can't wait to meet my little sister."

"You already know?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I just have a feeling." She shrugged, then cuddled up to Nadine, who now seemed to be completely asleep.

I shrugged, and walked back into the house. The air was growing cooler now; the desert could be surprisingly chilly at night where we were. Even I was uncomfortable walking around naked later at night during this time of year. I made my way to the kitchen, passing the study – where, sure enough, Emily sat, her shirt carelessly hanging open – giving me a tantalizing glimpse of a small boob as she spoke aloud in a screen call. It was something about percentages being off. I waved lightly to her before I kept going, reaching the kitchen and seeing there was indeed an interloper – Wren.

She must have spent much of the day out in the desert, working on her latest project; I could see the dust on the combat boots she wore. Today she wore well-fitted jeans and a simple heather-grey top with long sleeves, and about her head and shoulders she wore faded orange throw that wrapped around her neck. On the countertop nearby I saw her favorite hat, a worn and faded tan color with a wide brim. As usual, her outfits covered her whole body, save for her face. She glanced over toward me, giving a distant smile as I approached; turning and coming through the door, I saw her close the lid to the chili pot back up.

"I was wondering if that would summon you." She opened her arms and hugged me as I came close, wrapping her slender arms around my upper body. Wren wasn't quite as petite as some of the others, but she was never a big girl either; she stood at about five and a half feet. She had pale skin, smallish breasts, and a slender build. Her hair had once been a stringy brunette mess, but after her injury, it had mostly fallen out then grown back in a near-pure white; she kept it cropped short in a messy pixie cut. Her large blue eyes looked up at me with a quizzical expression.

Before she could start, I did. "Disturb his meal, and the giant shall appear. How's the project coming?"

"It's solid. Tertiary protocols need some work. Nadine's people make good stuff, but none of it was designed to work together like this." She shrugged lightly. "It'll be fine. Give me until early next week and the perimeter will be live."

Wren was the kind of genius that came along only a few times each generation in the old world; we'd sought her out at no small amount of risk during our years on the run. It had been only months before my capture that we finally found her and, after being shown beyond any doubt that what we were was real, she agreed to become one of us. She was never in physically great condition as a normal human; several respiratory and pulmonary issues plagued her youth and she likely wouldn't have made it to the age of thirty without becoming a hominus.

Even still, it took nearly a month for her body to change over, and Bethany was worried sick whether the retrovirus would be too much for her. She emerged as strong and fast as any of us, and with a unique kind of attractiveness that grew quickly on everyone. She seemed exuberant at first – her timid personality blossomed once she was freed from the shackles of constant poor health.

Unfortunately, the good times didn't last long for her. Less than two months after joining us, Wren and Emily were caught in an ambush in western Turkey; Wren suffered wretched phosphorus burns to much of her upper body. Emily was able to fend off their assailants and escape with Wren riding on her back, but with the situation as dire as it was, it was more than three days before Wren saw serious medical attention.

Bethany was able to save her, but the scars were permanent. The gnarled, pale scar tissue ran up half of her back, along her upper right arm, some of her midsection, and the right side of her neck. It was a small blessing that her face was largely untouched – though the smiles she once showed so frequently were now a rare sight. Everyone had caught her wincing at times with residual pain from the scarring, but she steadfastly refused all painkillers.

We all still held out hope that the emotional damage would heal in time. After her recovery, Wren had become something of a loner, which the other girls thought was unhealthy for a female of their kind. They wanted to surround her and shower her with affection, to bring back out the bright little flower they'd met before the attack. It took a while before they understood she wasn't pushing them away on some injured reflex, and that she really did want to be left alone.

I somehow ended up as the big exception to the rule; Wren seemed comfortable in my presence. I'd repeatedly told her that it made no sense, that the transformation I'd subjected her to had more or less directly resulted in her being caught in the attack that left her scarred. She just waved it off, but then turned around and spurned the company of the other girls most of the time.

She seemed satisfied to use the time not spent with me to work on complex projects; her most recent was a customized security system for the house we lived in at the moment, based on something similar she'd built at Nadine's 'summer palace' up in Alaska. Nadine was happy to supply her with endless raw materials and a well-equipped workshop, especially because Wren didn't seem to care about the copyrights to her work and let Nadine market the resulting inventions.

Wren thought business and money were the most tiresome subjects possible, and rarely kept interest in one subject for long after mastering it; so far, she'd invented a small submarine with no moving parts, two new kinds of computer processor, an underground... thingy that effectively turned a whole state into a radio telescope, a refrigerator that used virtually no power, and a fleet of networked little flying robots as well as who knew how many smaller projects. Once the design was perfected, she almost immediately moved on to the next thing, no longer caring about an exhausted subject.

I checked a few things in the kitchen, ensuring all was well; the chili would be ready soon. She leaned back against the countertop in a corner, quietly watching me work; there was silence for a time, though not uncomfortable. Finally, after some thought, I spoke.

"Nadine said-"

She cut me off. "I'm not having a baby, Ben."

I frowned. "I wasn't going to say that." Shaking my head, I switched back to the intended topic. "Nadine said you spent the night with Bethany and her last night."

"So?" She scowled.

I sighed. "So nothing... I'm just glad. You have to be getting bored of me being your only company... I'm really not that interesting."

"I don't need their help... or yours, for that matter. I'm not a kid, Ben."

There was an awkward pause, then I shrugged. "Well, I am... what, two and a half times your age?"

After a few moments of silence, she snorted, then we both laughed. She helped me cook the last few bits, and made the salad for our dinner while I made the final preparations. I carried the great pot out to the table, and when everything was set, I rang the bell. I heard distant footsteps from multiple directions as the whole clan began to gather. When I sat down, I was surprised to find Wren immediately plop herself into my lap.

"There's plenty of chairs, you know."

"I know. But this one is my favorite." She wiggled her small ass on my leg, with a playful expression. I sighed, but let her be. The other girls wouldn't be weirded out or jealous, though they would think it was a little childish. Claudia and Rain were the first to arrive; Rain told me she'd put a blanket on Nadine and was letting her mother sleep. Bethany arrived next, belly decidedly round now. The dynamic duo – Hannah and Melody – arrived together, and Emily not far behind them. Nina was the last in, having just arrived, and she carried Tristan in one arm; I greeted them both with a hug and a kiss. Sitting down together, everyone dug in; after a few minutes, conversation began.

Nadine glanced at Nina, who was trying to get some applesauce in my oldest son's mouth. He was less than cooperative. "Did Chad and his crew come up with anything?"

Nina brightened. "More than I thought they would, actually... I'm glad everyone is here. His report will be ready next week, but he gave me the short version. The most recent theory is that Rain here...." – she glanced at my daughter – "... is the only one who can do what she can do because she's the only one who was born as one of us. Her brain got the chance to interface with digital signals and binary code before adulthood when everything gets locked down, so to speak.

"He said his last MRI of Rain tells him that the electrophoric organs are actually controlled through the brain's language center, not the motor cortex, which he didn't expect. He said to tell you thanks again for that, Rain. Anyway, he's sure now that the rest of us can learn it, but it'll be like learning a completely alien language without any books or classes. It'll be years before we're fluent, but the kids will all be experts from day one." She gave an exaggerated frown down to Tristan. "You hear that, little boy? We're all jealous of you."

"I'll have to take his word for it." Bethany scowled down at her chili. "I touch my phone, or the PC, or hell, anything with electronics in it – and I feel... something, but it's like just this distant gobbledygook. I thought it was just feedback from over-sensitive touch nerves for the longest time." She sighed. "I've never been able to even do simple stuff, let alone what Rain here can do."

"Interesting..." Wren seemed lost in thought. She'd said it more to herself than anyone else. I saw her staring off into the distance through the window as she forked some more food into her mouth, all but forgetting she was sitting on my lap and supposed to be sharing with me. Distracting her now wasn't a good idea. Wren's personality didn't deal well with being interrupted, especially when she was thinking of the grand scientific and technological problems only she could truly comprehend.