Humanity 2.0, Year 029, Day 039

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke around Wren. "So what's it mean with regard to each other?"

Nina looked over at me, raising an eyebrow. "How do you mean?"

I copied her expression, even more confused. "I mean the way you girls finish each other's sentences, and have whole conversations with just facial expressions when you're touching each other. I figured this electric thing has to let you talk to each other just as much to machines..." I was met by blank stares, and suddenly felt awkward. "Am I seriously the only one who thought of this?"

Hannah was the first to speak up. "You know... that actually explains a lot." She sat back in her chair, thinking. "I always thought that was just, I don't know, some kind of pheromone bonding thing or something between the women of the family. Ben, you'd said spaceship girl-"

"...you mean 15226..." I sighed.

"-spaceship girl was trying to make human civilization stable over hundreds of thousands of years, right? Well, one of the things that always goes wrong in the world is that people never understand each other. What if, with us, we just... can? You know, we touch our skin together for a while, maybe have sex, maybe we don't, but either way – bam – I know exactly what you mean."

Nina bobbed her head side to side, considering. "It's not like talking, though. I don't think it can really replace talking... it's more like, I'm just really in tune with any of you girls' emotions and state of mind when I'm touching them. It kind of follows that we all eventually just love each other."

I frowned. "Weird... I don't automatically know what any of you are thinking when I touch you."

"You don't?" A few of them said it all at once, and the rest all raised eyebrows at me. I suddenly felt very awkward.

"No, not really..."

Hannah seemed perplexed. "I wonder if it's only the girls?"

Claudia interjected as well. "Or perhaps it's got to do with his super power?"

"I'd bet B before A... if only because I feel a hint of it when I handle Tristan." Bethany folded her arms for a time. "It might also explain why your power is relatively limited when you use it on us, Ben, instead of on normal people."

I shrugged. Maybe 15226 would give me another dream visitation and explain all this; until then, the many well-educated women in the room were infinitely more qualified to figure this stuff out.

"I hope that's it, though." Hannah shook her head. "It would explain why we all just kind of automatically love each other after Ben changed each of us, and it would really change culture and conflict a lot if you could just, poof, understand somebody else."

"It was hardly automatic between us, Hannah." Melody rolled her eyes.

The blonde shook her head. "We're an exception. We were friends for twelve years before and there was a lot of history to work through before we could understand what we felt. That being said, it was what, a month before Ben caught us in the shower together? I'm told it took even longer for the first three to really see each other that way."

"First four." Nadine's croaking voice came from the doorway, and she cleared her throat. "Sorry..."

"Mom, you're up." Rain stood, but before she could come over to assist, Nadine waved her back and plopped down into a chair next to her daughter, a few spots down from me.

Claudia nodded toward the redhead. "Nadine, we were just talking about this fascinating research about our electrophoric thing."

"Hmm... yeah, you all woke me up with it." She stretched one arm, then the other. "Chad's report will be ready when?"

"Wednesday at the latest." Nina shrugged. "Probably Sunday at the rate he's been working weekends."

"Anything I need to know right now?"

Nina shrugged and nodded toward me. "Ben thinks we all might be telepathic."

There was an awkward pause, then Nadine nodded. "So, nothing important then. Melody, pass those rolls, would you?"

The rest of the dinner passed well; everyone ate well. My chili has always been popular. Nadine announced she'd conceived her third child, and everyone was overjoyed. Dessert was brought out – a flan I'd been trying to perfect – and it went over well, although I didn't quite think it was a masterpiece. One by one, or in pairs, the girls filtered out for the evening, mostly heading off to bed with one another. Some went to bed early, some stayed up late talking, working, or... otherwise engaged with one another. After Nina had put Tristan to bed, drinks came out, and it was nearly midnight before things wound down.

I was left with only a half-drunk Wren on my lap, babbling about subquantum mechanics. She may have been coherent, but the subject matter was so alien to my understanding that she might as well have picked a few thousand words at random from a dictionary and read them out. Melody and Hannah were quietly talking amongst themselves.

I got up, taking Wren with me; I walked over to the adjoining room and sat down in my favorite armchair, an oversized model that Nina had had custom-made for my birthday. Despite her incessant jabber about quarks and spin, I could tell Wren was getting tired – even if she wasn't sure yet. Our lovely Wren never drank a drop until I'd changed her into one of us; her body couldn't have taken it before the retrovirus enhanced her. We'd rapidly found in the first week she was awake that she was totally unable to hold her liquor.

I listened to her for a few minutes, until she said she was going to doze for a little bit, and curled up at my side; I laid the chair out in its recliner mode, and grabbed my e-reader from the coffee table nearby. I wasn't all that tired yet, and I'd been rather intrigued by this last volume I'd been reading about the vanished Etruscan empire. I'd been on a kick about fallen and collapsed civilizations lately; I suppose I wanted some kind of clues or to see some greater pattern that would let me be as certain as 15226 was that human civilization would cease functioning within the next four centuries – but grand truth continued to elude me. It still does. This latest author had some intriguing ideas, yet so had the last four, and they were all mutually exclusive to some extent. Enlightenment continued to hover just past the horizon – the line that retreats as you get closer.

Over an hour passed while I was engrossed in the material when I heard light steps entering the room. I glanced over, and saw Melody and Hannah entering, looking a little mischievous. They must have gone off and gotten changed; Melody, a brunette, wore only a pain pastel-blue nightshirt with the hint of white cotton panties showing as she walked in, and Hannah wore the loose green pyjama pants she favored and an eggshell-colored small bra. It was like they'd gone to bed, then changed their minds and gotten back up. They seemed to notice Wren sleeping at my side, and were quiet; they tiptoed in gleefully, but in near-total silence – well, I thought to myself, they had both once been master thieves.

They sat down together on the ottoman, at either side of my crossed shins. I'd long since discarded my cook's apron, and laid shirtless in the cooling night air; I was warmed by a nearby electric heater. Melody stroked my leg through the material of my pants, smiling.

"What can I do for you ladies?" When either was alone, they were as quick to jump on my dick as any of the others – but when it was the two together, they always seemed to want to make a production out of it. I wasn't as impatient then as I was when I was young; with the discipline I'd cultivated by those times, I found it fun.

Hannah spoke first, walking two fingers up my other leg like a little walking man. "We're here with a proposal for you, Mr. Stanton."

Melody finished for her. "We think you will like the terms."

"Is that so..." I clicked off the e-reader and set it aside. "What's the offer?"

Hannah began. "The two of us have reached an agreement-"

"-a mutual pact of sorts-" Melody broke her sentence mid-stream.

"-wherein you are the key player." Hannah finished the sentence. Talking to the two when they were feeling randy was often disorienting; their tendency to think and talk in perfect sync could make one dizzy if they were unprepared.

I stroked Wren's back as she laid asleep at my side. "And what do I get out of this contract?"

Melody raised two fingers. "Well, among other things... we're thinking, up to and including, two young babies."

My hand stroking Wren abruptly stopped, and I glanced back and forth between the two. "Really...?" I paused. "You've thought this through?"

Hannah answered. "We have. Both of us have wanted our own for quite a while – but it turns out, the each of us were waiting for the other to get pregnant first."

Melody shook her head. "Neither of us could bear the thought of doing such an important thing without the other, so we were patiently biding our time until the other's will to resist that little biological imperative ran out."

Hannah leaned over my legs, pressing her shoulder to Melody's. "Unfortunately, we're both getting tired of waiting. So we're making a deal. You get us both pregnant, in one go, or we keep waiting." Her hand reached out and stroked Melody's stomach.

I thought for a time. "Bethany's signed off on this?"

Melody nodded and gave a dismissive wave. "She gave us both the proverbial green light almost as soon as things settled down and we moved in with Nadine."

Hannah looked into her other half's eyes. "The two of us have been sitting on it ever since. It's high time, don't you think, love?"

"It is." Melody leaned in toward Hannah, and the two kissed once, then twice, then turned back to me. Melody finished. "Well, Mr. Stanton? Fancy doing it to the both of us in one night? It'll make for a good story. And this way, you'll be three for three in one day."

"It will make for a good story, won't it..." I gave a wide smile.

"Unngggghhhh..." Wren groaned. "Trying to sleeeeep..."

"Sorry, Wren—" I stroked her back some more. "We didn't mean to wake you."

"You woke me up when you all started talking." She groaned. "Give me a minute and I'll go."

"Actually, Wren..." Hannah glanced at Melody once, receiving a silent nod of support. "... please stay."

Wren blinked her eyes open, and looked toward the other two as she raised an eyebrow. "What? You want a witness?"

Wren rarely got involved in our group scenes, preferring to approach me or one of the other girls one-on-one; she usually went back off on her own almost immediately after. It made getting to know her frustratingly elusive.

Melody reached out, taking one of Wren's hands. "No... we just, ah, heard something from Bethany recently, and we were hoping to see."

Hannah nodded. "I heard it's really awesome."

I was perplexed. "What's awesome? The security network thing?"

Wren gave a wry smile, still half-asleep. "Nahhh... I wanted this to be a surprise, Ben... I told Bethany and Nadine to keep it a secret until later. Can't trust anyone with a secret around here." She pulled herself up, then turned herself around and straddled my waist, so that she was facing down towards my feet and the two British thieves. She looked over her shoulder at me. "But I guess now's as good a time as any." She shrugged, then reached down and pulled her shirt up and over her head as she swung her hair out in front of her.

My eyes went wide. I had been used to her scars, and no longer thought anything of them. They were just part of her body, one she was far more self-conscious about than I was. What I didn't expect was to see them covered over with tattoos, running over the entire part of her body that had been burned; they ranged from abstract tribal patterns, to floral designs, to geometric shapes with an almost mathematical theme.

She'd had everything done in deep black ink, giving a powerful contrast to her pale skin and angel-white hair. As I sat up and reached out gently to run my hands over it, I realized the pattern had been intricately designed to match the contours of her scarring; only looking at it in the right light or closer up would make it obvious that it was meant to cover up the burns.

"Wren..." I ran my fingers along her back, then suddenly withdrew them. "Sorry – does it hurt?"

"Not anymore... it took him a few days of eight-hour sessions to do this. It took Bethany and I almost a month to plan this out." She glanced at the other two girls, and nodded behind her. "Well, come on, I spent a long fucking time making this and I want some gawking."

Hannah knelt at my side, and Melody came around to stand next to my other side, running her fingers lightly along Wren's shoulder. "It's so beautiful, Wren. Where did you have it done?"

"Rain knew a guy in New York, one of the best in the world." I chuckled; I thought the two had just flown out there for two weeks to gather some really specific equipment. Wren continued. "Bethany suggested it a few months ago – she said she'd seen some of her ER patients do the same thing to hide their scars, after they'd healed up as much as they would. It was a lot more area to cover than she had seen before, but I figured, if I just write a program..."

Hannah had reached down toward her bra, which obscured part of her back. "Can I?"

"Go ahead." Hannah unsnapped it, and helped Wren out of the simple white garment. She stretched one arm, then the other, giving everyone a fantastic view of her new decoration. "Anyway, I had a 3-d map put together, down to the micron level, and then wrote an algorithm to-"

"Nobody knows what any of that means, Wren." Melody shrugged, cutting her off as Wren rolled her eyes and sighed. "It's wonderful."

Wren was still frowning about not getting the opportunity to explain to us in excruciating detail the way she'd applied her genius to this particular task, then shrugged again. "It's my body. I didn't want to just slap something half-ass on there for however many centuries I get to stick around." Wren leaned back, placing her right forearm down onto my stomach – giving me a fantastic view of her – and those cute little breasts of hers, which swung freely. She looked back into my eyes. "Ben? Anything?"

"Huh?" I felt like I was nineteen again, without any damn idea what to say to women.

"I mean – how do I look?" She looked at me expectantly.

"It's amazing." I blinked. "I had no idea you were planning this."

Wren rolled her eyes. "Of course you didn't. I didn't want to announce I was getting it done and make this into a big fucking committee job, and if it didn't work out then I'd feel like an ass for wasting everyone's time."

"Our time is yours to waste whenever you like, love." Melody sat down in front of her, sliding two arms over Wren's shoulders and leaning in close, until their foreheads touched. "If it looks this good now, I'm wondering how good you look with no clothes at all."

Before Wren could respond, Melody's lips met hers and the two kissed; at first, Wren seemed awkward, but she melted quickly enough. Melody's deft fingers had unbuttoned Wren's jeans and had tugged both them and her white panties halfway down her ass before she leaned forward, pushing the smaller woman onto her back; I pulled my legs out of the way so that Wren could lie flat on the wide footrest. Kneeling next to her, Melody tugged off the white-haired girl's jeans, then made a show of taking Wren's simple white panties into her teeth and pulling them off inch by inch.

Hannah had crawled up next to me, and the two of us kissed briefly – but both of us were distracted by the sight of the other two, and Wren's body in particular. Eventually, the demand of my growing erection pulled my attention off the other two and onto the lithe, tight body of the small blonde making out with me.

Reaching behind her small back, I unsnapped her bra, and tossed it away. Small breasts hovered just before me, and Hannah gave me a few moments to lick at them before she turned herself around; she surprised me when she hit the lever on the recliner with a free hand and I suddenly fell backward into a lying-down position.

I'd just gotten my bearings when I realized her pink center was just below my face; between my height and her petite dimensions, we couldn't sixty-nine quite perfectly, but with the curve of the recliner we could do a fairly good approximation. I felt her undoing the fly of my pants, then unbuttoning them; warm, small hands grasped my length and freed my already-stiff cock. Moments later, a hot tongue was sliding up and down the sides of my prick.

I began the intense, fast licking that I knew Hannah liked; I used one hand to grip her waist and the other to probe her folds; I had two fingers pumping in and out of her as I nibbled her clit and made her shudder against me. Hannah shifted slightly, and I felt the brush of her short-bob blonde hair pulled off my waist as she rose up – and I gave a low moan as her mouth slipped over the crown of my dick and she ever so slowly began to let my cock sink deep down her throat.

By now, all of us were well-practiced lovers, even Wren. I knew to buck my hips just so to meet Hannah's wriggling motions, and I sped up and slowed down my ministrations to her clit in response to the humming, moaning sounds I sensed around my cock. With the great length of time all the girls could hold their breath, they'd sometimes held contests for how long they could deep-throat me continuously. Hannah usually placed in the top half, at least. I started slow-fucking her mouth, and carefully controlled my pace – I knew that I wasn't allowed to come in anyone's mouth tonight. Both of the dynamic duo wanted me to pump them full of semen to get them pregnant tonight.

Hannah usually took a while to get around to orgasm – now, unfortunately, was no exception. After a few minutes, she finally extracted herself from above me and let my cock slip from her mouth with a wet noise, then rose up to a straddling position over my head as she let me focus on eating her out for a time. Our attention was distracted from it again as I heard some sound from in front of us both; Melody and Wren, now both nude, were writhing together in a sixty-nine of their own – precariously balanced on the wide footrest. Melody appeared to have orgasmed first, and was making the low keening noise she often did as she came.

The two, as always, seemed to think and exist in sync. Within moments of seeing her other half orgasm, Hannah's hips were bucking, and I felt her tense up. I attacked her clit again and she wailed, the two's noises reaching a crescendo together as they came. Wren toyed with Melody for a while afterward, playing her like an instrument and teasing her clit as Melody returned from nirvana. Hannah collapsed at my side, catching her breath, then gave my prick a few more loving ministrations before she got up and joined the other two. She whispered something in Melody's ear first – then the taller girl stood, and reached over toward me – one hand held out in an inviting gesture.

I stood and joined her, pulling her into my arms for a kiss. My hard-on was pressing against her belly, having never diminished, and I felt her hand slide down from where it was in the small of my back toward my cock; she grasped it by one side and gave it a few short strokes. Stepping back, she walked over to the opposite couch, then plopped herself onto it, on her back; she sidled down until her ass was just at its edge, and spread her legs wide, offering herself fully. Her pussy glistened with her readiness, and I knew she wasn't wasting any time; she wanted me to impregnate her right now.

I was happy to oblige. My pants were tossed away in moments. I heard the make-out session between Wren and Hannah begin behind us, but even that enticing sight couldn't distract me from this momentous occasion. I knelt down, and gently placed the head of my cock at Melody's entrance. She bit her lip, and was smiling up at me in both anticipation and mischief.