Humanity 2.0, Year 029, Day 039

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand found her hip, stabilizing us both, and the other braced me against the couch. She closed her eyes, and I pushed, slowly at first. Inch by inch, my cock sank inside her; while normally I liked to take my time, I knew neither of us was in the mood for it right now. It wasn't simply lust now; knowing what she wanted in this moment had ignited something primal in me, the need to impregnate a woman – it was animalistic and raw, filled with images of round female bellies, plump with my offspring.

It began with a similarly primal motion, a rutting, pumping fuck that had me groaning louder than I usually did – even when I came. My hips were moving of their own accord, slamming into her waist hard and making a slapping noise each time; I felt my balls already beginning the prime themselves with life-spawning seed. I doubted I could have stopped myself at that moment even if she asked. It had taken me some time to realize the girls liked this side of me; I'd always held it back, and suppressed this reflexive alpha-male instinct, until gentle, loving coaxing from the girls encouraged me to simply take what I wanted, when I wanted it. The girls were strong too, and I didn't need to be all that gentle with them. They liked to be occasionally just taken and fucked so hard they couldn't walk straight for a day.

Melody's breasts, the biggest among the three present, slumped only a little to each side; they bounced about as my rutting movements took on an almost frenzied pace. I was descending, turning into little more than a great hairless ape for a while. Only the sight of Melody's eyes kept me from reverting completely for a time. One of her hands found her clit, and she began to frig herself; I was too busy with my fuck-frenzy to get her off too. I felt her muscles begin to quiver around my pistoning cock, and then heard another low wail as she came for the second time.

I roared, probably waking up all the other girls in the house; it was automatic, and somehow absolutely necessary. My cock thundered its energy in my mind, and a massive bolt of pleasure shot down its length as my semen rushed up from my balls. My heavy testes churned as they began their sacred task, and I slammed myself in to the hilt then crested the peak – then, finally, I felt my cockhead erupt inside her, sealing her impregnation. Semen flooded her womb immediately, pumping out once, then twice, then again and again in copious amounts of gooey white creation.

Her legs were still quivering when I withdrew from her, feeling reason and intellect return to my mind as my dick drooped to half-staff. Melody's body was covered in a sheen of sweat, despite her barely having had to move; my own was the same, as if I'd just run for miles. I heard some noises behind me as Wren came from Hannah's attention to her, where she sat on the edge of my recliner with her legs spread and the little blonde ate her out. Hannah wanted the same, to be pumped full of a new hominus – but I wasn't ready quite yet. I needed to take a minute to breathe.

I watched the two continue, switching places; Hannah couldn't come again so soon, but the two enjoyed it all the same. I laid there for five minutes, then ten, watching the other two girls; they stopped their pussy-licking for a while to turn their attention to a make-out session, then gentle playing with one another's small breasts. I heard something, then saw Bethany wearing only a black nightgown – her swollen belly throwing off its otherwise snug fit. I glanced at her, raising an eyebrow with a question; she shook her head, and leaned against the doorframe. She only wanted to watch for now.

When I'd recovered, I took charge again. The other two were still only making out, so I took Hannah and then Wren, and directed them into a sixty-nine position on the carpet; I put Wren on the bottom. They fit together much more tightly than Hannah and I did, and soon tongues were in pussies, licking away. I let them get used to it, then interrupted by grabbing Hannah's hips and straddling Wren's head – and rubbing my again-stiff cock against Hannah's backside. I wanted Wren to watch, up close and personal, as I filled the other girl up with my come.

Hannah's pussy was hot and slick, though a bit tighter than her other half's. It took me longer to enter her, even with Wren's assistance; I gave her a few moments to get used to it. I wouldn't have self-control for much longer, knowing the need to rut and fuck more offspring into Hannah would return soon. Wren's white hair laid splayed in a small mess about her head on the floor as she stared up, wide-eyed, as my cock sank inside Hannah – spreading her pussy open wide for my thick rod.

I didn't think she'd ever seen me fuck one of the other girls up this close before, and some kind of fascination with it seemed to have overtaken her. She watched as I pumped my length in and out, increasing my pace quickly – then her tongue extended as if on its own to lick at Hannah's clit. It was an elusive target, but she did well.

I wondered what Hannah would look like pregnant; it would be funny to watch her and Melody try to sixty-nine when they were both full-term. A few interesting possibilities floated through my mind as I fucked away, knowing my cock was going to take a bit longer this time. Still, the animal inside did eventually reassert itself. Wren watched – still enraptured – as I took Hannah's hips with both hands and began to thrust my cock into her with more force than I'd ever used before on the petite blonde. Her own motions were almost forgotten as I moved her whole body according to my whims, pumping her hips up and down my length as my hips also bucked. She was wailing, and still trying to eat out Wren – but I was moving her around too much.

Wren made herself come instead, with one free hand that was diddling her own clit. The other was toying with Hannah's. I felt her come around me, almost from the instant Wren's fingers made contact with her clit, then, just before my own imminent explosion, a second and weaker time. She must have been especially aroused, knowing what I was about to do to her.

My balls churned and I exploded, pumping ropes of come inside her body along with its millions of sperm. I must have roared again; I felt breathless as it continued, and my throat was hoarse. My hips kept right on moving this time, pumping away as my cock spat out every last bit of come it had left, fertilizing little Hannah.

I let my dick slip out of her and realized I was panting; my vision was cloudy. I had overexerted my body – not just physically, but chemically, by forcing my cock to work overtime. It felt raw, and I felt weak inside as my body demanded rest. I fell down onto my ass and leaned back against the front of the recliner, staring upward as I felt droplets of sweat sliding down my body all over. The lazily spinning ceiling fan blew a light breeze over me, which, at the moment, was almost as welcome as another orgasm.

I sensed Bethany coming into the room, and simply sat in place recovering as I was dimly aware of the two moving about in the room. I cracked my eyes open after a time, and saw them putting Melody and Hannah together on the couch, and together spreading a light blanket over the two. Bethany and Wren discussed something briefly, then I felt them pulling me up. I groaned, wanting to rest, but eventually let them pull me up. One each was under each arm; it was only a few feet before I was conscious enough to walk on my own, and we switched to me simply holding one of each's hands on either side.

We left the parlor and turned a corner, coming to Bethany's room. The door was still cracked open, and the bed unmade where Bethany had likely gotten up out of it to investigate who was being so loud. The two pulled me by the hands toward it, and the bed looked very inviting at that moment. I fell forward onto it, crashing down with enough weight to launch both girls into the air a few inches; I weighed almost twice as much as both combined. I was fortunate that the two had strength well surpassing those of comparable human females, because otherwise I would have fallen asleep in that position and awoken the next morning with a dozen aches and cramps. The two maneuvered me into the middle of the bed, then I felt two warm female bodies nestling up next to me on either side just before I finally, happily went to sleep.