Humanity Endgame

Story Info
Black doctor creates a better world, or does she?
1.1k words
2.95
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Genetic engineering of human beings is illegal," Dr. Myra Kensington said, looking at Ibrahim Williamson and Mona Khalid-Williamson. The well-to-do interracial couple seemed oddly nervous, and with good reason. After various disasters such as major earthquakes, plagues that made the previous decade's Covid look like the common flu, and tsunamis devasted the globe, the human species stood on the brink. Millions of people have died. How much longer would mother nature tolerate homo sapiens to exist?

"We want to become parents," Ibrahim said, his deep baritone voice echoing across the vast office. Tall and handsome, with dark skin and a smooth shaved head, clad in a dark gray suit, he looked very much the consummate businessman. Dr. Kensington always did her homework on her clients, as befitting any medical professional worth his or her salt. Born in Detroit, Michigan, to Jamaican immigrant parents, and educated at the University of Michigan and Northeastern, he was a force to reckon with in the American business world.

"Please, it is our dream, we'll do anything," said Mona, speaking for the first time. The tall, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, Syrian-born former model looked more like a Hollywood actress than anyone's idea of a housewife. Yet apparently that's what Mona became after marrying Ibrahim. Dr. Kensington afforded Mona an affable smile, and then looked to Ibrahim before reeling in this well-to-do and apparently desperate couple. This was going to be easy as pie...

"I cannot in good conscience break the law, but I want to help you," Dr. Kensington said, and from the relieved looks on their faces, Ibrahim and Mona were ready to do anything she told them. In the olden days, wealthy single men, same-sex couples and others would go to places like Mexico or India to find surrogate mothers to bear their offspring. Surrogate mothers in Europe and North America were far more expensive than the ones from third world countries. Dr. Kensington, an MIT-educated doctor, operates at a far higher level at Kensington Fertility Partners.

"Please, doctor," Ibrahim said, and the burly African American executive nodded at Dr. Kensington while holding hands with his wife Mona. Dr. Kensington licked her lips, and just like that, in the name of money, ethics were tossed out the window, and cutting edge science came into play. Prior to their departure, Dr. Kensington took blood, hair, saliva, sperm and ovum samples from the couple. She would need these bio samples for the outstanding work that she was about to do for them.

Dr. Myra Kensington can be considered unique by any standard. Tall and slim, with brown skin and short, curly dark hair, she was born in Boston, Massachusetts, to an African American father and an Irish-born mother. Educated at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Tufts University School of Medicine, Dr. Myra Kensington specializes in reproduction science. It is a booming industry, as changes in the environment, and human genetic decay, have caused widespread infertility among all populations in recent years. Dr. Myra Kensington is brilliant and beautiful, and although she lacks remorse, she thinks of herself as ethically flexible rather than merely sociopathic. For her high-paying and desperate clients, this means a lot.

"Let's play," Dr. Kensington told her staff members, Paul Chan, Luther Arroyo, Diane Yasimoto, Ricardo Monteiro and Nina Lawton. They were a group of highly educated and ethically flexible medical professionals who shared her view of a better world. They were experts in reproduction science and genetic engineering, mingling the two sciences with great success, right under the American Medical Authority's noses. What these fools at the American Medical Authority didn't know couldn't hurt them...or could it? The good doctor and her crew care not at all.

"This one will be a beautiful monster," said Paul Chan, the Shanghai-born and Stanford-educated geneticist who was Dr. Myra Kensington's right hand man. He'd gone around the world to acquire the DNA of some of the globe's most dangerous animals and studied ways to combine it with human DNA. Dr. Kensington's clients wanted her to engineer offspring that would be genetically related to their parents, but free of hereditary disease, and blessed with good looks, intelligence and stupendous health. They wanted their sons and daughters to be optimal human beings.

"We are making history, people, in the future, it's going to pay to be more than human," Dr. Myra Kensington said firmly. She handed the genetic samples acquired from Ibrahim Williamson and Mona Khalid-Williamson to Paul Chan, and he nodded before heading to the lab to get to work. A few weeks ago, Dr. Myra Kensington successfully impregnated Mona with what appeared to be her husband Ibrahim's sperm, but was actually a bio-enhanced formula that, while harvested from Ibrahim, had been artificially enhanced to produce offspring that would be truly exceptional...

"We're going to become parents, thanks to you," Ibrahim said to Dr. Myra Kensington, his eyes brimming with unshed tears as he hugged his wife Mona. If the couple saw the cold, calculating look in the doctor's eyes, they certainly didn't make anything of it. At two hundred thousand dollars a pop, Dr. Myra Kensington's clinic was quite expensive but also widely successful. They had clients from all over the United States of America and Canada as well as Europe, Africa and Asia.

"It's what I do to make the world a better place," Dr. Myra Kensington told the Williamson pair with a placid smile. Nine months later, Ibrahim and Mona became the parents of twins, Ali and Yousef. The couple's business with Dr. Kensington was concluded. They thought they'd become the parents of a pair of attractive, smart and healthy human beings. If only they knew what they'd brought home...

Dr. Myra Kensington is a brilliant woman who truly means well, according to herself, of course. With a sociopath's lack of emotion and a scientist's brilliance, she realized that the human species was headed for extinction. With millions dead, and a polluted, decaying environment that seemed hell-bent on limiting their numbers, human beings had to evolve or die. The good doctor decided to improve the human species, to better equip it for survival. Sentimentality had to go. For humankind to survive, science must find a way to help man shed his humanity and become more...

Dr. Myra Kensington combined human and animal DNA to create creatures that appeared human on the outside, but were something else altogether. They would be stronger and faster than normal humans, with sharper senses and an accelerated ability to heal. Still, the fundamental difference between this new species and baseline humanity would be their minds. Homo sapiens and the enhanced humans would differ mentally most of all. This thing called a conscience, the new species lacks it entirely. Dr. Myra Kensington, the pseudo-mother of a race of superhumans, has unleashed remorseless monsters upon the world. Let the end of the human species begin...


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers