Humanoids of the Deep

Story Info
Busty women attacked by horny fish monsters.
13.9k words
4.43
57.7k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is based off of the movie 'Humanoids from the Deep', which I think should have had a lot more sex in it than it actually did...so I decided to rewrite it. This story is loosely based on the movie, but mostly only as far as the title, names, and the fish-men go. ^.^

-

Peggy Larson, a blonde-haired, green-eyed young woman with a DD bust that jiggled with each step and an hourglass figure, smiled as she stretched her arms above her head, even that action not causing her breasts to sag, and stared out over the ocean from where she was standing on the beach. The waves were lapping gently at the shore, the sun beginning to set over the horizon, and the entire scene looked like something off of a tropical post card, and the 20 year-old took a deep breath through her nose before letting it out in a sigh, just soaking in the peaceful atmosphere.

She was dressed only in a bikini top and cut-off shorts, that day having been a hot that had had many townsfolk wishing to be indoors instead of out setting up for the annual fishing festival. She had been one of them, but she had also been one of the ones who had gone out anyway to help set up. Although, as her good friend Kelly Norman would have put it, she had been doing most of the distracting instead of the heat, what with her outfit or lack thereof. She wiped the sweat off her forehead with one hand, staring thoughtfully at the calm, and more importantly, cool, water.

Why not, she thought to herself, her attention focused on those beckoning waves that offered blessed relief from the sweltering heat of the day. Although the sun was going down, it was still beyond hot, and Peggy was more than ready to take a break from sweating, the perspiration having thoroughly coated her tits and somehow worked its' way down into her cut-off to moisten between her legs and ass. It was annoying, not to mention slightly arousing, and she was eager for the sticky feeling to be gone one way or another. At the moment, she was leaning towards taking a nice, refreshing dip in the cove.

There was no one else around, she noted with a pleased smile spreading across her full lips, and she carefully made her way down towards the water from the rock she had been standing on. She was at a rather secluded part of the cove, a good portion of water shielded by worn-smooth rocks, so she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing her skinny-dipping. And if she saw someone coming from the way she had entered her private spot, well she could just duck around one of the isolated rocks poking out of the water further out until they left. That thought decided it for her, and she stopped a few feet from the waters' edge to quickly shuck off her bikini top and wiggle out of her sweat-dampened shorts, revealing the sparse golden hairs around her pussy. She had taken off her shoes before she had walked across the sand, so she didn't have to worry about sand getting into them.

Peggy took a moment to stretch her arms out to her sides, smiling as a soft breeze caressed her golden-tanned skin, and her nipples hardened at the slightly cool touch of the wind. Shuddering at the added sensitivity of the dark pink nubs, she walked a few feet more until her feet were in the water, looking around one last time to make sure that there was no one around. There wasn't, and a large grin bloomed across her face as she fairly jogged deeper into the water until she was over hip deep in it.

A small groan slipped out as she felt the sharp contrast of the heat of her skin and the cooler ocean, and she shivered as her nipples hardened even further. Her pussy clenched as the water pushed against her sensitive flesh, and she had to resist the urge to take care of that right then and there. It wasn't sanitary, she thought sternly to herself, and somewhat guiltily removed her hands from where they had risen to cup her breasts and lightly play with her nipples. She was only swimming to cool off, she thought sternly, and before she did anything else, she threw herself forward into the water. She was completely submerged for several second, and when she came up gasping, now waist-deep in water, she felt almost 20 degrees cooler.

Unknown to her, as she happily scooped up some water to pour it over her body, she was being watched from beneath the waves. The thing watching drew closer to its' prey, invisible beneath the water that had so tempted the nubile woman within easy reach of it, and one scaled, muscular reached out towards its' target.

Peggy felt something gently brush against her ankle, but she brushed it off as just a loose piece of seaweed or something, not paying any attention to it. As she stretched her arms above her head once again, she abruptly yelled when something seized her leg, pulling it out from under her and causing her fall, flailing desperately to get away from whatever-it-was and keep her head above the water. What happened in the next minute was like what happened in movies when someone was drowning: the woman's head broke the surface gasping for air, one arm waving frantically, then went under again, and the process repeated several times, even though you knew the woman was probably not going to come up the next time. The busty blonde, however, managed to get away from the shockingly strong grip whatever-it-was had had on her, and she lunged back towards the shore, alternatively running and swimming in her desperation to get back to shore.

The empty beach, which she had been thankful for only minute earlier, now seemed dark and foreboding, almost damning in its emptiness. She rushed towards it anyway, desperate to get out of the water and away from whatever it was that had grabbed her, and she was now certain that it hadn't been just another piece of seaweed! She gasped for breath, chest heaving in a way that would have had any guy finding his pants suddenly too tight around the groin area, and felt hope rise inside of her as she stumbled up onto the sandy beach, falling to her knees and panting as she thought herself safe from what had grabbed her.

She couldn't have been more wrong, as she found out moments later when that same something latched onto her ankle again and began hauling her towards the water. She let out a loud scream into the quiet night as she kicked at what held her and clawed frantically for purchase on the soft grains of sand that made up the beach. The sand slipped right through her fingers, providing no purchase against whatever was pulling her back towards the water. Abruptly being flipped over onto her back, Peggy got her first look at what had grabbed her, and what she saw made her scream even louder than before.

It was a monster, a creature that was covered in scales and some kind of slimy-looking green flesh the same color as the pieces of seaweed that clung to its' shoulders. It was human in shape, with two arms, two legs, and one head, but that was where the resemblance ended. The monster's head had no hair, no ears that she could see, and it had no nose to speak of. What it did have was a huge mouth like some kind of fish, or maybe piranha was more like it, considering the sharp, quill-like teeth it was sporting. The monster's eyes were set deep into its' skull and colored a dark, shiny black, and it had webbing between its' fingers in addition to sharp claws on its' hands, one of which was still wrapped around her ankle, as she abruptly remembered when he pulled her closer to it.

Her flailing increased in intensity, as did her kicking and screaming, especially when the water ceased pouring off the creature enough that she could get a good luck at another way the thing was similar to a human male. A huge cock jutted from between its' legs, colored the same as the rest of the fish-man's skin, and it was the biggest member she'd ever seen. The cock twitched, and she screamed as she managed to free her ankle from the creature's grip long enough to shove herself further back up onto the sand.

Before she could even think of trying to stand up, the humanoid was on her again, this time grabbing her with both hands around her ankles. Shoving her legs apart, the creature loomed between her thighs, its' cock matching the glistening sheen on her own skin from the seawater, and before she could draw the breath to scream again, it was too late. Because she was naked, there was nothing to slow the creature's actions as it pulled her hips off the ground, aligned its' cock with her ocean water-wet pussy, and shoved it in.

Peggy was no stranger to sex, but having that huge penis rammed all the way into her mostly-dry cunt was too much for her, and a loud wail escaped her as pain radiated out from the point of intrusion. It was pure agony as her pussy was stretched with no preparation for the invasion like she was used to in her encounters, and a series of screams escaped her mouth as she flailed her arms, her legs having been stilled by the creature's hands, and twisted her torso in an attempt to escape the pain. It was no use, the creature had her firmly in its grip and it seemed to have no intention of stopping its' brutal pounding of her pussy as it almost completely withdrew its' cock and then slammed it back in immediately.

It felt like the monster's cock was about to split her in two! The intrusion hurt so much she honestly wasn't sure how she was still conscious, especially given how huge the cock the monster was ramming into her felt even larger than it had looked, if that was even possible. She didn't know if it was shock setting it, but she couldn't tell whether it was the pain making her think the monster's penis was so large or if it actually was as big as it felt. She really didn't know which one she was hoping for...

Her entire body was rocked by the pounding, and her ample breasts were bouncing like crazy with each of the creature's thrusts. She felt something tear inside her, producing another wave of pain and drawing out another scream, and the monster's cock slid back into her cunt easily, its' way eased by the blood no doubt slicking her passage now. After what seemed like an eternity of the monster's cock ravaging her cunt, her eyes rolled back, along with her upper body, as she tried to ride out the pain, her screams reduced to pained whimpers. Her arms were draped limply over her head, and they flopped around with each thrust of the creature's cock just like her boobs did, and through the haze of pain that had settled over her, she gradually became aware of something, another sensation aside from the pain.

Rubbing against the slickened walls of her pussy, she felt something that further set this monster apart from the human males it vaguely resembled. What felt like small bumps were rubbing against the sensitive flesh of her inner walls, and when the cock withdrew for another thrust, there was some resistance to the motion, almost like what fish scales felt like when rubbed the wrong way...which made sense, since the monster seemed to be at least part fish...what shocked her was that the two sensations combined into a pleasurable feeling, despite the pain of the huge cock fucking her.

Both feelings mingled until she didn't know whether she was in pain or feeling pleasure, and unconsciously her body relaxed as she tried to make sense of the contrasting sensations. And that was apparently some sort of signal to the fish-man, and the thrusts sped up, pounding into her even harder, something she hadn't thought possible. Unwillingly, a strangled moan escaped her as her head slowly turned from side to side in an unspoken 'no' gesture as something other than blood began lubricating the huge penis's way into her cunt. Her nipples hardened into sensitive peaks as pleasure gradually became the dominant sensation, the previous agony she had felt fading away.

Her blonde hair fanned out around her, her breasts bouncing as her body rocked with the faster pace of the fish-monster's thrusts, and it was all she could do just to breathe. She tried to make sense of how she could enjoy being raped by a fish-creature, but the rising feeling of pleasure emanating from where the creature was thrusting into her caused her mind to blank out. Her clit was fully erect, red and swollen as it begged for attention, and she mewled in pleasure as she felt the strange sensation of the monster's cock rubbing against the sensitized nub with each thrust...!

All she could do was ride the rising wave of ecstasy; small mewls of pleasure unwillingly slipping passed her lips as her hips unconsciously moving to match the movements of the creature's pounding.

Panting harshly as her abused pussy was somehow pounded even harder than before as the monster picked up its' pace, Peggy arched her back, further emphasizing her generous breasts, as the large cock buried in her cunt brushed against a particular spot inside her, sending off fireworks of pleasure through her body. Stars burst across her vision as the fireworks evolved into full-blown eruptions of ecstasy, and a loud moan slid past her lips as an unbelievable orgasm swept over her.

The previous agony now totally washed away by the unexpected orgasm and the pleasure it brought with it, her love juices now further prepared the way for the creature's penis, making it easier for the large organ to slide in and out of her body. Now far from being unwelcome, the creature's thrusts were received with soft moans and sighs of pleasure as she moved her hips as best she could to match the creature's urgent pounding. Body undulating in the throes of another orgasm, Peggy's fingers twitched and curled as though grasping at something just out of reach, her tits jiggling and shaking as pleasure swept through her body.

Everything grew hazy as she became lost in the waves of pleasure and the experience of one orgasm after another, her mind focused only on the ecstasy the monster fucking her was sending through her body. She heard only the wet slapping sounds of the monster's cock ramming into her soaking cunt and the loud beating of her heart against her rib cage, not even aware of the increasing loud moans and frantic mewls she was letting out as she crested the wave of yet another orgasm. She lost of how many of them she'd had; all of them blending together until she couldn't tell where one peak of pleasure ended and another began. One thing she did know, the fish-man now had no trouble sliding its' cock into her pussy...

After what could have been either minutes or hours, Peggy didn't know, she wasn't even aware of the fact that she had begun gasping out, "Harder! Faster! Please, fuck me harder!" And, almost as if the monster had understood her cries, it did just that, somehow increasing the speed of its' fucking even more. Ramming into her cunt so hard that her body rocked harshly against the beach, she let out a scream of pleasure as her most powerful orgasm yet slammed into her.

Throwing her head back, several screams escaped her open mouth, and just as she reached the peak of the wave of pleasure, the monster let out a strange growl/roar and ceased moving, its' cock fully sheathed in her vagina. Nearly touching her womb, Peggy screamed again as the monster came, the hot cum sparking off another orgasm for the buxom blonde. The creature thrust one more time as if making sure that its' cum had completely filled its' willing victim's womb, it pulled out after a moment, and by the time she blinked open her closed eyes, it had already vanished back into the ocean.

Left with her chest heaving as she gasped for breath, Peggy moaned as her head lolled from side-to-side, trying to make sense of what had just happened to her as a mixture of blood and love juices trickled out of her swollen cunt.

And now that the fucking of her life was over, she became aware of the intense pain radiating from between her legs, and she whimpered as she tried to gather the strength to sit up, roll over, to do anything but lay there. Alas, movement seemed to be beyond her, and she could only lay there and hope someone managed to find her, embarrassment be damned.

What Peggy didn't know was though she might have been the first to be fucked by the humanoids from the deep; she certainly wouldn't be the last before the next few days were through...

-

It was a beautiful night, Lydia Johnson thought with a smile on her face, and the stars could clearly be seen shining against the dark blue of the sky.

She stretched, groaning in relief as her muscles flexed in a combination of pleasure and pain, and she slowly lowered her arms back to her sides after a minute. Sparing a glance back towards town and then looking back at her already-assembled tent, a slow grin spread across her face as she made the decision to stay there on the beach that night. It would be a great opportunity to watch the sun rise over the waves of the ocean, she decided, her face lighting up in delight at the thought of that sight.

The 22 year-old woman, her hair reaching down to just below her shoulders, had a sweetheart face and slightly pale skin. Considering how much time she spent outside, it was quite an accomplishment that she didn't have a tan. Her hair was a dark oak brown, and her hourglass figure was flattered by the fact that she was only wearing a sports bra that barely contained her luscious D-cup breasts, the large mounds almost slipping out of the embrace of the stretched-taunt fabric. She was also wearing a pair of short-shorts the color of the daytime sky that hugged her hips and ass and left almost nothing to the imagination, but that was it. She had pulled her shoes off already and put them inside her tent, so the only things she was wearing was the aforementioned sports bra/short-shorts combination.

The sun had only gone down about fifteen minutes ago, but already the temperature had decreased, a chill in the air that made her shiver and her nipples harden painfully against the material of her top. She sucked in a breath sharply when the sensitive nubs rubbed against her sports bra, making them harden even further, and the sensations caused a familiar wetness to gather between her legs. She admired the stars for a moment more before turning, her tits bouncing with each step, and going back to her tent, ducking inside and closing the entrance flap quickly. She wasted no time in stripping off her tormenting top, freeing her breasts and causing her already-sensitive nipples to tighten as they were fully exposed to the cold air.

Lydia had to take a moment to get herself under control before she shimmied out of her shorts and tossed both articles to one of the corners of her tent, sighing as she set about getting her sleeping bag ready. The part of the beach she had chosen to camp on was rather isolated, so she didn't worry overmuch about someone taking a walk and finding her camping naked. She sighed happily, stretching and arching her back, thrusting her melon-sized breasts into the air in the process before she straightened up.

There was still a trickle of moisture between her thighs, slicking her clean-shaven cunt, and her nipples were incredibly sensitive because of their exposure to the cold air. Glancing around nervously, even though she knew for a fact that there was no one anywhere around, she reached up her slim hands to cup her tits, lightly running two fingertips across her erect nipples. Tiny jolts of pleasure went through her body at the contact, and she gasped lightly as her pussy slowly grew wetter the longer she played with her ample breasts.

Giggling softly, feeling as though she was doing something naughty as she lightly squeezed her stiffened nipples, her thighs instinctively rubbing together at the rush of pleasure that followed the action. Plucking and pulling at the sensitive nubs, Lydia arched her back as her eyes fell closed, a loud moan slipping out of her mouth at the sensations. One hand trailed lightly from one tit down to her stomach until it finally reached that wet area between her thighs, and Lydia gasped as her fingers lightly touched her engorged clit, gently exploring the swollen and distended nub and driving herself crazy with pleasure at the same time.