Humanoids of the Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clit must have been at least an inch long, she thought in the back of her mind, amazed as she gently pinched the source of her fascination between two fingers and carefully twisted it around. The sharp twinge, a mix of pleasure and pain, just made her moan harder and more of her juices lubricate her pussy as she steadily worked that intriguing nub between her fingers. Occasionally flicking her fingernails over the head of her clit, she was panting eagerly as her other hand continued fiddling with her nipples, going from one breast to the other she played with herself.

So absorbed in what she was doing to herself, she didn't noticed the looming shadow on one wall of her tent, her eyes flickering open minutes after they slid closed just as the shadow raised one hand....and when one wall of her tent was shredded like tissue paper, it took Lydia a second longer to pull her fingers from her clit and scream. It was one second that she shouldn't have lost, as the humanoid stepped into the destroyed tent and grabbed from the screaming woman.

Lydia ducked under the monster's grasping claws, scrambling out of her wrecked former shelter and running from the monster that had suddenly appeared just as she had been about to climax. She slipped and slid over the sand as she madly scrambled away, running for the exit of her secluded grotto, all she had to do was get to those rocks and she would have a chance of escaping from the monster that was even now chasing her. She heard the wet gurgles it made, but she had a slight lead and she was smaller and faster than it was, and she felt hope of getting away from it welling up inside her.

That hope was dashed when she rounded a large rock that marked the halfway point to her way of escape and collided head-on with a huge scaled wall. A huge scaled wall, she saw, that was actually the chest of a second monster, almost identical to the one that had torn up her tent. Before she could bounce more than a foot away, a pair of rough, scaled hands seized her upper arms before throwing her roughly to the ground. A whoosh of air escaped Lydia as she hit the ground, stunned, the sand molding and rubbing across her still-erect nipples in a way that she would usually find arousing but now only inspired panic as she clawed at the yielding ground and attempted to crawl away.

It was an attempt that was doomed to fail, as a heavy body covered her own nubile form, pressing her further into the sand. She screamed in terror, still thrashing about vainly as she felt a large object bump against her pussy, but she had only just noticed it before it was gone. As she was opening her mouth to scream again, the monster's large cock rammed forcefully into her pussy, causing her to scream for an entirely different reason. Since her pussy was still wet from her earlier fingering, the cock slid inside her easier than it would have otherwise, but it was still painful. Her vaginal walls were being stretched to their limit as the monster pulled back and then shoved back in with twice as much force.

Her body shoved forward by the thrust, Lydia screamed in pain, her eyes widening at the size of the manhood violating her, and her fingers clenched convulsively in the sand. She was barely conscious of how much her body rocked with the force of the monster's thrusts, instead all her attention was focused on the pain radiating from her pussy as the creature raped her, continuously thrusting into her and not paying the slightest attention to her screams of pain. She had never regretted choosing such an isolated spot to camp out as much as she did now, as she clawed frantically at the yielding grains beneath her in a futile attempt to haul herself away from the fish-man.

Lydia felt like her stomach was filled with lead as her pussy slickened even further to ease the huge cock's slide into her vagina, her previous masturbation working against her as she had already been wet when the monster had started fucking her. The short chase and rush of panic hadn't caused her to dry at all, she dimly realized as she felt something rip inside her, causing a sharp flash of agony and making her scream in pain again. She didn't how much time passed as she tried to ride out the waves of pain, clawing vainly at the ground and digging thin trenches in the sand as she was raped from behind.

Gradually, she became aware of another sensation, the sensation of slight bumps and ridges massaging the inside of her abused channel as the humanoid's cock moved in and out, and the feeling of those same bumps rubbing against her clit with each stroke. A startled moan of pleasure escaped her throat as the pleasurable feeling rose up to match the pain of the rape, and she again registered the arousing sensation of the grains of sand rubbing against her generous breasts and causing more love juice to gush through her pussy. Another moan, this one freely let out, slipped through Lydia's parted lips as she ceased struggling, trying to reconcile the idea of being raped by some sort of monster with the fact that she was actually starting to enjoy it.

The brunette didn't know what had happened to the first monster, and quite frankly she didn't care as she started thrusting back to meet the fish-man's cock as best she could with how firmly she was pressed into the sand. She was pressed so hard into the sand that she felt those tiny grains rubbing against her erect clit, even as her body rocked with the motion of the hard thrusts that drove that huge cock deep into her pussy. She shuddered in pleasure, not even trying to stop the moans from escaping her throat as the fish-man's penis slid in and out of her cunt, which was wet with both her juices and blood.

She had never been quiet during sex once she really got into it, and that wasn't about to change just because the one banging her wasn't human except the basic shape of the thing's cock. Her moans soon escalated into soft cries as her first orgasm washed through her, the sensations causing her to clench her fingers in the sand as she tried to ride out the waves of pleasure. A strangled cry echoed through the cove as another orgasm slammed into right on the heels of the first one, the feeling of the monster's cock fucking her made even more intense by the sand rubbing against her breasts, her nipples, and her clit that she had no doubt was fully extended by then.

Each brush of the monster's cock against her sensitive pussy lips and swollen clit sent her to new heights of pleasure, and her screams were now completely of pleasure as she got the fucking of her life. And when the humanoid's penis brushed against the special spot inside of her, she made no attempt to stifle her wails of completion as yet more orgasms swept through her. Wet slapping sounds filled the air along with her cries, and she let herself be swept away on the tides of pleasure, ceasing her few fruitless struggles entirely as she let the fish-man do what it wanted with her willing body.

Lydia didn't know how much time passed as she had one orgasm after another, only that she lost count of how many times she came, and her screams had faded to pleasured mewls by the time the humanoid slammed its' cock deep into her pussy one last time before it came. The thing's penis had to be almost touching her womb, the tiny piece of her mind that wasn't occupied by how good her rape-turned-fucking felt thought before even that was lost in the tidal wave of her next orgasm that was sparked by the feeling of the monster's hot cum flooding into her. She let out one final shriek of pleasure before going limp, not able to even twitch as the fish-man withdrew, pulling its' cock out of her ravaged pussy and causing her to whimper as the almost forgotten pain returned, this time with reinforcements as her abused cunt throbbed.

The woman could only lay there on her belly, whimpering as a mixture of love juice, blood, and monster cum trickled out to stain the sand beneath her as she waited for the pain to subside so that she could go get help.

-

Jogging down the darkened trail through the Conway Woods, Dr. Susan Drake hummed along with the soft music coming from her headphones, her ample breasts jiggling with each jaunty step. Her white tank-top was nearly soaked with sweat around the color and underarms, and her tight jogging shorts (her music player being clipped to the waistband) had ridden up until they exposed her lightly tanned thighs. The shorts also hugged her firm ass and she knew she would likely feel as if she was wearing a thong by the end of her run. It didn't help that she had opted out of wearing underwear that day, and the fabric of her shorts was nearly driving her crazy by rubbing against the sensitive skin of her clit whenever she took short steps.

Letting out a combination of a groan and a sigh, the marine-biologist stopped, chest heaving as she gasped while leaning against a nearby tree. She struggled to get her breath back, having been running for over an hour before stopping for her break, and reached up a shaky hand to comb through her sweat-slicked blonde hair, cut short in the swimmer's style. She was only 5"3 tall at best, but her curvy form made up for what she lacked in height, with nicely rounded hips and her aforementioned D-cup breasts. Her skin was only lightly tanned, since she spent equal time between her lab and out in the field doing research. Her action knocked her headphones down around her neck, but she didn't care since her music had just ended.

Susan groaned, this time as an expression of frustration as she thought about her lab, which was located in the Kanco Research Laboratory, and she made a face as she thought of her job. Her only project was a small one, true, but between higher-ups who wouldn't know a pheromone from a sea anemone if it bit them in the ass and limited funds; it had long since turned into a nightmare.

And, she admitted to herself, it was why she had taken up running in the afternoon, to relieve some of the stress that came home from work. Unfortunately, she noted as she glanced up at the sky, it looked like she had waited too late to start her run and the sun was starting to go down. The trees blocked out a lot of the light, but she was still able to see that parts of the sky were slowly turning orange, and she decided to cut her run short and start heading back. The Conway Woods were isolated, and except for one almost-overgrown running path were mostly left as they'd been for the last century.

It was all private, remote, and peaceful, which was why the scientist had decided to take her runs there in the first place. She leaned her head back against the rough bark of the tree behind her, taking a deep, cleansing breath of fresh air before letting it out in a sigh. She took a few minutes to just enjoy the peace and quiet...which was abruptly shattered by a high-pitched scream, jolting the scientist out of her blissful daze and setting her heart to racing as she looked around wildly. The scream had sounded like it came from a human, a woman to be precise, but as the blonde spun around, looking through the trees and what she could see of the forest floor, she couldn't see anyone else around. Another scream echoed through the forests, sounding really close to where she was standing.

The dense forest, which she had been so thankful to for giving her privacy just moments ago now turned against her, working with the falling night to make it almost impossible for her to see anything beyond a few feet into the trees. Her heart was pounding and she was gasping for breath as she tentatively called out, "Hello? Is there anyone there? If you need help, please answer me!"

All the reply she got was another chilling scream that abruptly cut off mid-wail, which did nothing to reassure her even as she called out again. Nothing, not even a scream, answered her, and she swallowed nervously as she cautiously stepped through the foliage that lined the jogging trail. Her instincts were screaming at her to run, but her conscience wouldn't let her leave when it sounded like someone nearby was in trouble. Instincts and conscience played a tug-of-war inside her mind before her conscience won out and she moved further towards where she thought the screams had come from.

She had no way of knowing that she was actually going in the opposite direction, having been confused by the sound of the woman's voice bouncing off the surrounding trees.

Susan barely stifled a whimper as she peered cautiously through the trees, creeping around the bushes and wincing when the thin branches whipped across her exposed legs. They didn't break the skin, but the scratches still stung like crazy. As she went further into the forest, there were no other screams, and that just made her heart beat faster as she worried if something terrible had happened to the woman who had made the screams...Unfortunately, she didn't have time to worry for long, as when she turned around a large tree, she slammed into something large and scaly and seconds later she felt something grab hold of her upper arms as she was still reeling from the impact.

Before she could do more than blink and try to clear her vision, she was sent tumbling to the ground by a hard shove, and she hit the ground with a harsh gasp. Winded and dazed, the scientist couldn't do more than jerk in response when her shorts wore torn off, exposing her pussy to the slightly-chilly night air. Her nipples tightened, and her vision cleared enough for her to make out the form looming above her prone body.

Her blood ran cold when she saw the fish-like monster, her breath catching as her mind jumped to one particular experiment that her company had worked on...but her train of thought was derailed when the monster's clawed, cold, and scaly hands grabbed her legs and forced them wide open, and she screamed in sudden panic as she realized what the humanoid was planning to do. The monster's huge, erect cock that shone with some slimy substance solidified what Susan thought the monster planned, and she began struggling earnestly in an attempt to stop what was about to happen.

Her struggles were in vain, and all she could do was scream in agony as with one powerful thrust, that huge cock was completely buried inside her pussy.

Oh the pain! It hurt so badly that Susan screamed once, twice as the humanoid pulled out and rammed back into her cunt, and tears began pouring out of the corners of her tightly closed eyes. She couldn't even watch what was happening to her; it hurt too much just feeling it! It honestly felt like she was being split in half, the monster's cock was so big, and after only three thrusts she felt something inside her tear, bringing forth a whole new level of agony to the rape.

Sickening wet slapping sounds mingled with her high-pitched screams, each thrust of the fish creature's cock causing her body to rock against the ground and her breasts to bounce from the motion. She had given up on attempting to use her arms to pull herself away -- the humanoid's grip on her legs was too tight and struggling only made the pain worse, so she tried desperately to ride out the waves of agony. She could only hope that when the monster was done, it didn't kill her. She had to survive this, she thought in the very back of her mind in a detached manner, she had to live and somehow warn someone about the monster raping her and tell them that there could be more of the creatures out there...

Time seemed to fade away as the humanoid continued fucking her, the pain remaining constant even as her screams faded into whimpers and she stared blankly up at what bits of the night sky she could see through the forest canopy.

Laying there limp, her tits jiggling and bouncing with the monster's thrusts, she gradually became aware of the strange bumps on the fish-monster's cock, and the unusual sensations that went through her each time the bumps rubbed up against the tender walls of her cunt. Her nipples were hard, rubbing against the fabric of her shirt with each bounce of her tits, and somehow she was able to block out some of the pain by focusing on that small amount of pleasure.

Susan had no idea how long the creature had been raping her, and she didn't even try to figure it out as all her focus zeroed in on the small zings of pleasure coming from her hard nipples. She was one of those people who could focus on one thing and one thing only and block everything else out, hunger, tiredness, pain, when she was on the trail of a breakthrough. And now she bent all that concentration to ignoring the agony that was rushing through her body by focusing only on the pleasure that was coming from her breasts. Panting slowly, she moaned softly as the tiny pinpricks of pleasure gradually grew as she turned all her attention on them, her tits becoming more sensitive with each rub against the fabric.

And the fact that each time the monster rammed its' penis back into cunt it caused her body to rock and her tits to bounce only meant that the pleasure increased that much more.

Her skin glistening with sweat, she gasped softly as she listened to the wet slapping sounds of the monster raping her, imagining for a moment that she was listening to someone else having willing, pleasurable sex. Blood slicked her thighs and smoothed the way for the monster's cock, and that added to her comforting illusion as she felt that huge rob sliding in and out of her pussy. It made it easier for her to concentrate on what pleasure she felt, thereby increasing it the more she thought about it. Soon, her moans slowly increased in volume as she felt the previous abate somewhat, and she gasped, chest heaving as she felt sparks of pleasure coming from where those intriguing bumps on the humanoid's cock rubbed against her slick inner walls.

Now that she was aware of it, she also felt more than bumps rubbing against her when the fish creature pulled out of her, providing a pleasant sort of resistance to the monster's exit. Her tears slowly dried as she focused more and more on her increasing pleasure, sparks of which were lighting in her cunt as the rape changed to something more like rough sex. And when something more than blood began easing the humanoid's huge penis's way into her pussy, her slight pleasure began changing into full-blown ecstasy.

Susan's breath caught as the pleasure coming from her nipples combined with what was now coming from her vagina, and she moaned loudly, her eyes slowly sliding closed. Several minutes later, or so she guess, the marine-biologist was caught completely off guard by a sudden orgasm that sent waves of ecstasy washing through her. She was completely unaware of the fact that she had started releasing wanton moans as her hands, which had been lying beside her head limply moved to gently caress her tits and tweak her tender nipples through her shirt.

The next orgasm was even more intense, and they just kept getting better and better the more she had...

What felt like a small eternity later, her body undulated wildly, thrusting back to meet the humanoid's cock as the most intense orgasm yet slammed into her. A short scream of sheer ecstasy escaped her swollen, parted lips as her inner wall clamped down on the creature's penis just as it sped up its' thrusts. Somehow, she knew that the creature must have finally been approaching its' own orgasm, but that thought, like all others, was shoved out of her mind as orgasm after orgasm swept through her like waves crashing on the shore.

The humanoid let out an odd gurgle-roar as it brutally slammed back into the now-pliant woman's cunt one last time before it came, shooting jet after jet of hot cum into Susan's womb. The blonde let out another scream as she came again in response to the warm cum being released inside her, gasping as her arms fell back limply to her sides and the only thing holding her legs up was the fish-man's hands. Her legs soon fell hard to the ground, however, when the humanoid released its' grip and pulled its' cock out of Susan's abused pussy, blood and love juices trickling out now that that huge rod was gone.