Humanoids of the Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes closed, she didn't see the humanoid leave, preoccupied as she was with the previous pleasure leaving as quickly as it had come. The agony she'd first felt at the start of the rape coming back with a vengeance, she let out a stuttering breath as she laid sprawled on the forest floor. She could only lay there and wait for the pain to fade enough for her to start crawling back to the path. She had to get back to town, the marine-biologist thought distantly, she had to warn people, who knew how much mayhem would happen if there were more of the creatures...especially when the Festival was going to happen tomorrow!

For now however, all she could do was take deep breath after deep breath as she rode out the returning pain.

-

Unknown to Susan, several yards in the opposite direction of where she'd moved off the trail, the source of the earlier screams that had lured her away from the trail was splayed out on the hard forest floor, blood, cum, and her own juices slicking her thighs and pussy as she lay sprawled over a fallen log. She was posed doggy-style with only the log holding her in that position, pressed against her stomach as the wood was, and the air was thick with the scent of blood and sex.

Trisha Brentmoore was a curvaceous 23 year-old woman with dark chocolate skin, long black hair, and warm black eyes. Her breasts were a full DD-cup, a rich bounty that bounced and jiggled enticingly with the slightest movement, her hips were smoothly rounded (child-bearing hips as her grandmother would say), and her stomach was smooth and flat.

The young black woman had just been out walking earlier, trying to clear her head and calm her nervousness about taking part in the annual beauty contest held during the festival in town. She had had picked the Conway Woods because they were isolated and she had needed the peace and quiet. Everything had been going fine, and by the time she'd approached the halfway point of the trail she had been able to shed the case of nerves that had been bothering her that entire day.

She had just stopped to catch her breath for a minute, really, but the next thing she'd knew, something had lunged at her from behind a tree near the path. The young woman had screamed and taken off running, leaving the trail and hoping to lose the...the monster in the woods and then circle back around to follow the path back to town. Unfortunately, her plan hadn't worked out the way she had hoped, as she had only gotten a few yards from the trail when she had tripped over a hidden root and stumbled, falling half-over a large log. She was only dazed for a minute, but that was one minute too long as the scaled-monster caught up to her.

What had happened next was a blur of tearing fabric, her shorts being shredded to expose her shaved pussy, cold limbs forcing her firmly down onto the log, and then searing pain as something huge was forced between her legs and into her unprotected and unprepared cunt. She had screamed at the top of her lungs, tears flowing from her eyes as she wailed, clawing frantically at the log that at once supported her and held her prisoner. What happened next blurred, the only thing she could remember was agony and the sound of her pained screams torn from her slim throat as she was brutally raped by the monster behind her, and she had known the exact moment when the cock violating her had torn something inside her pussy. Blood had begun slicking her vagina, letting the monster's rod thrust inside her more easily, and tears of humiliation and pain had begun flowing anew from her eyes.

However, that was when things changed for Trisha, because of the shameful secret she had desperately kept from her previous boyfriends and lovers: she enjoyed pain during sex, and not just small amounts of pain like twisting her nipples. The humiliation of being violated simmered in her belly, and her nipples were fully hardened into tight black peaks as she abruptly cut off her latest scream, choking on the sound as the pain of the monster's cock slowly twisted into something more pleasurable. She hadn't known how much time had passed since the rape had begun before her first -- but far from last -- climax slammed into her, pressing her more firmly down onto the fallen log propping her up.

The pain and pleasure had mingled, intertwining with each other inside of her and spurring her on to even greater heights of orgasm each time the scaled monstrosity's cock rammed into her cunt. Each thrust shoved her body forward, pressing the hard wood of the log into her belly, and her nipples were tightened into diamond-hard points almost an inch long. Her tits had bounced and swayed with the pounding of the humanoid's cock into her tender flower, and she had no idea when she had stopped crying in pain and started weeping with pleasure instead. She wasn't aware of it, but beneath her breath, she had begun panting, "Harder...oh yes...faster...fuck me faster!" And though the monster hadn't understood, the pace had indeed sped up moments later.

Once the scaly monster had come, jetting hot cum and filling her vagina to the brim with the thick cream, it had pulled out and laid out as she was she hadn't seen it disappear into the surrounding woods.

Now she was just lying over the fallen tree limply, breathing and whimpering in turns as she tried to ignore the agony from her ravaged vagina, a sharp contrast to the pleasure she had experienced in the latter half of the rape. This time there was no pleasure, just the remnants of her assault lingering in her pussy.

Gasping for breath, her bosom heaving, Trisha tried vainly to push herself back to her feet, but the muscles in her legs seemed directly connected to her pussy, sending shockwaves of pain through her with the slightest twitch. Posed doggy-style, the nubile young woman could only stay there and try and recover, hoping someone might find her and help her, not caring in the least about her position anymore.

-

Linda Beale, a curvaceous 20 year-old woman with D-cup breasts and curvy hips, long legs, and wavy red hair moaned loudly as she gently rubbed at her pussy through the fabric of her panties, watching her favorite porno excitedly as her chest heaved and she panted with arousal. Her pale skin gleamed with sweat, clearly visible since she was only wearing a bra and panties, and her light brown eyes were half-closed with desire. Wet slapping sounds and breathy moans filled the living room as the couple of the screen got closer and closer to coming; she knew the entire film by heart now, and she had wished to reenact some of the scenes more than once. Unfortunately, she hadn't found any lovers willing to try any of the more...intense scenes, so she had had to make do with her imagination, just like tonight.

She was home alone, her mother Amanda having gone out upon noticing they were out of something or other, Linda not having paid much attention, and as soon as her mother had left the driveway the young woman had dashed to start up her favorite erotic movie. She was technically still a virgin, but only by the smallest thread since all of her lovers had fucked her in the ass instead of the vagina. Still, she kept her pubs shaved smooth and she frequently brought herself to orgasm watching this same movie.

They lived pretty far out of town, about twenty minutes away by car, so she didn't worry about her mom coming back too soon.

Linda had a reputation in certain circles as being the town slut, willing to spread her legs for anything with a cock (Ha! She snorted; she wished someone had the guts to screw her properly instead of insisting on anal sex!), not to mention sucking dick like a pro. She was able to keep it secret from her mom, but she had started giving blowjobs when she was at the tender age of 15, having started to develop early and more than willing to learn whatever the older guys who offered wanted to teach her. For some reason though, none of the guys and boys who'd propositioned her wanted to risk fucking her pussy, so she'd only learned about tit-fucking, anal sex, and blowjobs in the 5 years since she'd first taken a hard cock into her mouth.

Not that she hadn't enjoyed it, but she was curious about regular sex too, and she had to wonder what was holding them back considering that she was 20 years-old now. Oh well, at least for now she could just imagine what it was like while enjoying her favorite fuck movie, she thought with a dirty smile as she watched the banging taking place on the T.V. screen.

Little did she know that she wouldn't have to wait too much longer to find out what a hard rod in her cunt would feel like, for outside the living room window, peering through the semi-sheer curtains, a hulking form spotted the ripe young woman writhing in arousal. Its' senses telling it she was fertile and perfect for breeding, the humanoid from the deep let out a gurgling growl and slipped around to the backdoor...

The curvy redhead was jerked out her erotic fantasy when the sharp sound of crack glass breaking towards the back of the house, and she quickly pulled her hand away from her wet pussy. If there was a burglar, she certainly didn't want to get caught masturbating, but before she had the chance to turn off the television, a great hulking something burst into the well-lit living room, knocking over an armchair in the process.

Linda's breath caught, and then released in a short shriek of terror as she took in the entirety of the monster, all glistening scales, sharp claws, fangs, and fins advancing on her. She would have run, had she not in a split second seen the huge cock hanging erect between the creature's legs and had all thoughts of running away go blank. From the size and hardness of the thing's penis, obviously it had sex on its' mind, and as it so happened so did she. The sounds of sex still coming from the T.V. and her pussy still dripping wet from her earlier activities, she promptly slid out of her panties and kicked them off somewhere just as the monster got within arms' length of her.

And it was a good thing she did, because the monster wasted no time in tossing her down on the carpeted floor, and she was glad that her pussy was already soaking wet, because it seemed the monster wasn't in the mood for foreplay. It turned out she was right, because with one hard thrust the monster's huge cock penetrated her virgin cunt and stretched her tight hole to its' very limits. A short scream and a few moments of pain as her virginity was taken and her body got used to the intrusion, and then she was gasping and moaning in pleasure as she started pushing back to meet the creature's thrusts.

Slick, wet sounds filled the air, accompanying those coming from the video still playing, only this time she didn't have to imagine what it felt like to have a huge rod stuffed in her pussy and fucking her: she knew. And she loved it! She knew what she had been missing now, and she let out several pleasured yells as the monster's cock brushed against something inside her that sent fireworks off behind her eyelids, which she hadn't been aware of closing. Waves of ecstasy washed over her, her tits heaving and bouncing with the rocking of her body and her ecstatic cries.

The nubile woman wrapped her legs tightly around the humanoid's scaly waist, using the leverage to move with the creature's rhythm, and that only increased the pleasure. She might not have had proper sex before that night, but she had read books, watched movies, and done enough other research to know what to do now that she was getting the fucking of her life. The odd texture of the thing's cock, the bumps and strange resistance when it pulled out to thrust back into her, only made the feeling better and faster than she thought possible she came with a loud scream of ecstasy. The humanoid didn't even pause in its' thrusting, and barely a minute later she was coming again, her love juices ensuring that the huge cock in her vagina was able to continue its' smooth gliding in and out of her with no problems.

Her breasts bouncing like mad each time the monster rammed its' rod into her cunt, her nipples were so hard and tight they ached. Linda was gasping for breath and moaning in ecstasy as she shuddered in pleasure, the motion causing interesting sensations to mingle with the pleasure radiating up from where she and the scaly humanoid were joined. Awash as she was in the pleasure and bliss of getting fucked by that huge cock, she couldn't tell where one orgasm ended and another began.

Moaning like a cheap slut, Linda dreamily lifted her hands to toy with her nipples, gasping at the tingle of pleasure that went through her at the action. The next time she came was even more intense than the last as she fondled her tits, loud slapping sounds filling the living room as the monster picked up its' pace, thrusting its' penis into her pussy even harder and faster than before.

"Yes! Faster, faster! Fuck me harder! Oh, yes!" the redhead screamed out, eyes rolling back into her head in bliss, and it was a wonder she didn't pass out when the hard rod in her cunt struck a spot inside her that made stars burst on the backs of her eyelids and her toes curl in pleasure. She writhed in ecstasy, drops of drool running down the sides of her mouth as it hung open in a pitiful attempt to draw in enough air so she could scream again. In the very back of her mind, in the lone corner not occupied with how incredible it felt getting fucked by the monster's hard cock.

She made no attempt to stifle her cries, even though she knew her throat would probably be raw from all her orgasmic screams by the end of the night, and her face twisted into an expression of pure pleasure as she proceeded to orgasm again as the creature's cock pulsed and its' hot seed filled her womb and cunt to the brim as the monster came. Feeling the hot jizz filling her up, Linda couldn't even breathe as another orgasm rocked her world, causing her to see stars as her body shuddered in the aftershocks of more pleasure than she'd ever felt before.

The humanoid pulled out of Linda's limp, sated body, and before she managed to do more than smile in bliss at experiencing the greatest fucking in her life and close her eyes, the scaled monster was gone. As she slowly drifted off into a half-doze, still relishing the aftereffects of her many orgasms, she could only hope that her mother didn't come home and find her like this...

Unknown to the blissful young woman, outside in the driveway, Amanda Beale was being raped by one of the same creatures that had just fucked her daughter. Linda hadn't been able to hear her mother's screams over her own yells of ecstasy, and now as the young woman fell unconscious her mother was just starting to enjoy the banging that she was experiencing...

-chapter 2

"Where in blue blazes are Peggy and Lydia? They were supposed to be here over an hour ago to help finish setting up the Miss Sturgeon stage!" Sally Ford asked Gretchen, one of the local teenage girls helping to organize the festival, in exasperation only to receive a bewildered headshake that said she didn't know either.

The busty redhead was more than a little annoyed, even if they had still managed to get everything set up in time, and actually a bit concerned, since it wasn't like either of the missing girls to skip out without at least telling someone that they wouldn't be there. The redheaded woman nervously adjusted her bikini top so that her DD-cup breasts were covered -- just because she wasn't in the contest didn't mean she could show off her assets as one of the organizers, she thought smugly. She might be 26 and therefore too old to enter, but she was still damn good-looking if she did say so herself, what with her hourglass figure, tight ass, and aforementioned large tits.

Her bikini top barely contained the bountiful mounds and her cut-off denim shorts looked like they were practically painted on, drawing many a man's -- and occasionally a woman's -- eye. She wasn't ashamed to admit that it gave her a bit of a thrill whenever she caught one of the contestants looking at her jealously, and she smiled flirtatiously at some of the nearby handy-men going over last minute light and sound checks. They were practically the only guys in town, she remembered, as most of the men-folk and older boys had gone out in their boats for the annual fishing contest and wouldn't be back until the next day at the latest, leaving the women to decorate for the festival and set up the booths and other such things.

The beauty contest she was helping to organize was set to start at 6 in the afternoon, and it was only one now, so if one of the handy-men got frisky she would have some time to have a talk with him...She hid her lusty smile at the thought by turning and pretending to examine one of the speakers, not wanting to scare any of the men off. The next few hours rolled by quickly enough, and soon she was heading towards one of the more out-of-the-way booths to retrieve some cold drinks for all the workers. Sure there were closer vendors, but that particular stall had some of the best iced tea on the entire coast. Why, the taste was practically orgasmic, and she knew what she was talking about when she said that!

When Sally was around the corner of the booth she was heading for, however, she became aware of the distant sound of screams coming from ahead of her and back towards the stage. Hesitating just briefly, she broke into a run towards the iced tea booth because she was closer to it than the contest stage, and she rounded the corner at a flat sprint. She skidded to a halt, however, when she saw what was causing Cecilia, the 22 year-old who ran the stall, to scream as she was.

Some sort of monster, a scaled beast that looked like a horrible combination of fish and man draped in bits of seaweed like streamers, was raping her. Cecilia was thrown across the counter of her booth, cups of tea spilled everywhere and the cash register knocked off to the side, the brunette woman's D-Cup tits dangling freely towards the ground, her top having been shredded by the monster's claws.

The redhead had barely been able to take in the scene and utter the short cry of, "Cecilia!" as the younger woman wailed in agony before something seized her from behind. Chilly, iron-hard hands grasped her upper arms and lifted her up, leaving her legs to flail uselessly as she tried desperately to break free of whatever was holding her.

Her breath escaped her in a 'whoosh' as she was tossed to the side, landing hard on her back and jarring her enough that her breasts bounced free of her top, hanging out for all to see as she struggled to prop herself up. Her vision swimming lightly, she was greeted with the sight of a second monster looming over her, and disbelief and shock welled up inside her even as her eyes fell on the prominent cock jutting from between the monster's legs. Obviously it intended to do to her what the first one was doing to Cecilia, and horror rose to replace her disbelief, even as the monster didn't give her a chance to regain her feet and try to escape.

Instead it fell upon her, using its' heavy weight to hold the thrashing woman down as it ripped off her shorts, the only protection she had had against what it intended, and her screams joined Cecilia's in a chorus as the creature wasted no time to plunging its' dick into her. Oh the agony! It felt like the monster was about to rip her apart! Sally was only distantly aware of her own banshee-like wails; it felt like she was hearing things from underwater as pain rose up like a tsunami to drown her, the agony radiating outwards from her pussy.

Now she knew why she had been hearing screams from back towards the stage, if there were more of the monsters in that direction...! She yelled and screamed, thrashing desperately in a vain attempt to escape as tears ran down her face, her expression an exact match for the agonized expression on Cecilia's face as they were both violated by the scaled terrors. Sickening slapping and squelching noises joined their screams in filling the air as their pussies were brutalized and blood began slicking the way for the monsters' massive cocks to slide in and out even easier. She begged and pleaded for the beast to stop, but the monster continued raping her, its' pace and the pain coming from her cunt remaining the same even as her struggles weakened and shock took over.