Humanoids of the Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like she was floating outside of her body, watching what was happening from the sidelines, and as her gaze slid dreamily to the side, only distantly aware of the pain still radiating from her ravaged vagina. She watched as Cecilia's large breasts bounced and swayed each time the monster raping her thrust into her, her face twisted into a mask of anguish as tears ran in rivers down her face, her full lips parted as she silently screamed. Obviously the pain Cecilia was in, much like Sally's own, had stolen her voice and sent her into a state of shock.

Not wanting to pay attention to what was being done to her body; it was bad enough that she felt the pain she did through the shock, so she watched what was happening to the other woman instead. Clinically, dispassionately, she admired the bounty that was the brunette's lightly-tanned breasts, watching them sway and jiggle as the other woman was raped from behind. Cecilia's brown eyes were overflowing with tears as they met Sally's, purely by chance, but their plea for help went unanswered as the redhead just continued to wordlessly watch the younger woman's violation at the claws of the monster so like the one currently raping her.

As she watched, she became aware of a change coming over Cecilia's expression, though she had no idea how long it took her to recognize it for what it was: shocked pleasure. The brunette's face gradually changed from her agonized expression as flickers of pleasure passed over her features and through her eyes. Cecilia began moaning faintly, a small mewling sound that pleaded for more of the new sensation she had found, and Sally felt a stab of disbelief that her friend was actually starting to enjoy the violation the monster was lavishing on her from behind.

Still, she couldn't deny what she was seeing -- Cecilia's eyes glazing over with pleasure as her head tilted back, her hands finding purchase on the counter to enable her to push back into the creature's thrusts as her pleading mewls increased in volume. Her breasts bouncing enticingly, Cecilia's eyes rolled as moans slipped passed her parted lips and then a shocked scream escaped her as her face contorted in surprised pleasure as she came. Sally was stunned, and her horror that her friend was enjoying the rape that she was enduring was enough to jolt her out of her shocked stupor -- and then as she registered the sensations washing over her own body, she began to understand Cecilia's actions.

The pain from her torn pussy was fading away, and in its' place were waves after waves of pleasure as the small bumps and other strange features on the monster's cock rubbed against the walls of her violated cunt. She gasped in disbelief, and soon she too was moaning as she seized the chance to escape the pain of being raped, wrapping herself in the amazing sensation of being fucked by a huge cock that stretched her cunt to the limit. If she was willing, she told herself, it was okay to enjoy the best fucking she'd ever had. Her gasps and moans increased in frequency as she began moving her hips with the creature's thrusts, letting out mewls of her own when the monster's penis pressed against that wonderful spot inside her that sent an avalanche of pleasure rolling through her and triggered an intense orgasm.

That decided it for her, and Sally began panting for breath as she really got into it, tossing her head back and thrusting her heaving tits upwards as she came again, hot on the heels of her first orgasm. Faintly, she heard Cecilia cry out, "Oh, yes! YES! Please, fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!" and she thought the brunette had the right idea.

Soon her own cries of, "Ooooh, yes! Harder, please! Fuck me faster! Fuck me HARDER!" joined Cecilia's own pleading voice, and the two women became lost in the cycles of pleasure and orgasm. Their begging changed to moans and groans, and then degenerated further into pleasured screaming as one orgasm after another washed through their bodies, each one more intense than the last until the only thing they knew was the pleasure coming from where the monsters' cocks filled their pussies. And then they could only pant for breath, unable to even scream as they came, trickles of drool slipping from their gaping mouths to trickle down their necks and tits.

After uncounted orgasms, the monsters rammed forward in unison, sheathing the full length and breadth of their hard rods into the women's vaginas as the creatures finally came themselves. The monsters' hot, thick seed filled Sally's and Cecilia's wombs to overflowing, the excess seed trickling out around the monsters' cocks, and sparking off the most explosive orgasm either of the nubile young women had ever had. They both let out one last scream of ecstasy before going limb, moaning in a mix of pleasure and pain as the monsters withdrew and vanished from their sight.

Cecilia was draped bonelessly over her booth counter, while Sally was spread eagle on the ground, blood, cum, and their own sex juices slicking their thighs and trickling from their ravished cunts.

=

Becky Sheffield didn't know how it had happened -- one minute she was going over the final checklist for the Miss Sturgeon contest and the next everything had degenerated into chaos as dozens upon dozens of fish-monsters appeared. All the women around her had been tackled to the ground as she ran, searching for a way to escape, and screams of agony and denial had soon filled the air as she ducked around booths and cut through stores to try and get away. Some of the stupider women had even jumped off the pier in an attempt to escape the creatures -- they had been the first ones to start screaming.

It had all been for not, because she had figured out too late that she had been herded back to the beauty contest stage, and before she could change direction, one of the humanoids had grabbed her.

All around her, the women who'd been working on the festival were being raped; the huge scaled cocks of the monsters ramming into their pussies and stretching them further than Becky had believed a cunt could be stretched. And then she found out for herself that a cunt could indeed be stretched that much as the creature who'd caught her ripped off her mini-skirt and panties and promptly stuffed its' cock into her unprepared hole.

It had been agonizing at first, of course, but when she just went along with it her inner walls relaxed around the huge invader and after several excruciating thrusts began to welcome it inside her. She'd gasped and moaned as she began to feel pleasure and then discovered that wrapping her legs around the fish-monster's hips and working with it increased those sensations until it set off an orgasm so intense that she could have sworn she had seen stars. She was only vaguely aware of the other women screaming for someone to help (good luck getting some, those handy-men had run off at the first sign of the humanoids scaly heads, she thought), so intent was she on getting everything out of the sudden banging as she could.

No doubt other women would have told her to fight, struggle, and scream as loud as she could to try and get away, especially Heather Floyd the policewoman, but she didn't see the point when she could just let the creature fuck her and ride out the orgasms it gave her. For a woman with a huge rack like hers (a full 33E), the patrolwoman certainly had an intense view on maintaining control during sex...

Now though, Becky experienced a thrill of satisfaction when she saw, out of the corner of her eye, the big-breasted Boudicca of the police force laid out across the top of her patrol car, uniform torn all down the front to expose her large breasts and her pussy, begging a fish-man to fuck her harder. So much for 'always keeping control during sex', Miss Heather, Becky thought triumphantly as an orgasm swam through her and she moaned in pleasure.

Pleasured cries echoed from all around Becky, some of the loudest coming from the aforementioned police officer, whose ample bust was jiggling and bouncing with each thrust of the fish-man's cock in her cunt. The redhead ceased paying attention to her surroundings, however, when the fish-man cock in her own vagina thrust again, hitting a particularly sensitive spot inside her, and her vision went black as a tidal wave of orgasm swept over her. Behind the Miss Sturgeon stage, she faintly registered the cries of the dozen contestants, and she thought smugly, 'Oh yeah, fuck those bitches good, fish-men,' as the screams abruptly changed from terror and pain to stunned pleasure.

The voluptuous brunette tossed her head back and yelled in ecstasy as she rode wave after wave of what seemed to be a never-ending orgasm -- she honestly couldn't tell when one ended and another began, it was just that intense. Her chest was heaving as she gasped to try and take as much air into her lungs as she could, but then that fabulously huge cock in her pussy started hitting that delicious spot inside of her and rubbing against her fully extended clit and her vision went black.

Becky actually passed out from pleasure, and when she regained consciousness it was to the wonderful feeling of the fish-creature shooting its' cum inside her, filling womb and pussy to the top with its' hot seed. That feeling set off yet another orgasm, the silky walls of her pussy began contracting, trying to milk the rod inside her for every last drop of cum. Letting out one last scream of pleasure before she went limp as the monster pulled out, her vagina was stretched open so far she actually felt the air caress her inner walls, and she knew beyond a doubt that her cunt had been wrecked by the fucking.

There was still a smile on her face, however, as the pain set in and she laid there in a puddle of her blood and love juices along with the streams of monster cum that trickled out of her pussy as she listened to the screams of pleasure sounding around her as the other women really started enjoy getting fucked by the fish-monsters.

-

Peggy whimpered as she staggered through the park on the outskirts of the town, completely nude as she had been in too much pain to even attempt to get dressed. Her breasts jiggled and bounced with every wobbling step she took, and her pelvic region felt like she was burning from the inside out, it hurt that badly. She had lain on the beach where that fish-creature had taken her for the entire night and most of the morning before the pain in her cunt had faded enough for her to try levering herself to her feet. It had taken a dozen tries before she had managed it, and even then she had fallen more often than not as she had made her way off of the beach and back towards town.

Now that she was here, however, she saw that she wasn't the only one to fall victim to the humanoids, as the sounds of screams, both of agony and ecstasy, filled the air and she saw more than one woman being raped in the streets by one of the creatures. Her nudity went completely unnoticed, including the blood and cum staining the insides of her thighs, as she supported herself against various walls and buildings, searching for anyone who could help her.

She passed Kristine, one of her best friends, and she bit her lip at the sight of the usually reserved blonde shrieking in pleasure and begging -- begging! -- the fish-man behind her to fuck her harder. There wasn't anything she could do to help the other girl, though, so hurried on her way as much as she was able.

It seemed like no matter where she turned or which streets she went down, there was a monster banging a woman on the ground or tossed over a booth counter, most of them people she was friends with or just knew. Her own pussy throbbed in remembrance, and she stifled a pained whimper as her inner walls clenched, sending renewed waves of pain rolling through her pelvis. She had to get out of the open, she thought wildly, before one of the fish-men decided that she needed to go another round on one of their cocks.

The large-breasted blonde stumbled across the pier to one of the houses on the rim of the festival area, hearing a chorus of ecstatic screams from behind the Miss Sturgeon stage as the contestants there reached their peak. Her ample bust jiggled as she half-turned towards the stage, curious despite herself about what the sight of those stuck-up wannabe beauty-queens getting nailed would look like...but no, the risk was too great, and she forced herself to start walking towards the house she had spotted. The door was hanging open, key still in the lock, as the woman who no doubt lived there was cooing and moaning in ecstasy over the huge cock in her vagina only a dozen feet away. The woman was too lost in pleasure to notice her doing a little trespassing, Peggy told herself, even as she still felt a little guilty as she stepped over the threshold.

But no matter how guilty she felt, she still took the key out of the door and closed it behind her, relocking it in the process. The house wasn't that big, so it didn't take her long to ascertain that she was alone in the house and she hadn't accidentally locked herself in with one of the creatures. She immediately went to the bathroom, locking that door too, just to be safe, and tried to figure out the extent of the damage done to her own vagina. Luckily there was a small hand-mirror in the bathroom, and she was able to spread her legs and use it to get a good luck at her cunt, which was red and swollen.

Her pussy-lips was bright red and swollen, as was her clit, and both had been rubbed raw. Her cunt had been stretched so much by the humanoid's cock that it was still somewhat open, giving her a good look at her abused channel as her inner walls gently contracted, sending another sting of pain through her body. She was gasping in pain as she gently examined the damage to her vagina, gently using her free hand to lightly touch her raw and swollen clit, whimpering lightly at the wave of pain that the action caused, mingled with the lightest tingling of pleasure.

Peggy set the mirror back on the counter and started preparing a bath for herself, shuddering as the ache in her cunt continued unabated, except maybe worse now that she actually knew why it hurt so badly. All she wanted to do was clean herself up and get rid of the feeling of the long-gone fish monster's cum inside her, along with the stains on the inside of her thighs from her vaginal blood and love juices. She used the minutes it took to fill the bathtub to wash the sticky sweat and dried tear-tracks off her face, and then she turned off the faucet and went to gratefully sink into the warm water of the bath.

The hot water caused a renewed wave of agony to erupt in her ravaged pussy, but after some time, the aches began to ease and she sighed in relief, trying to ignore the fact that she felt the water lapping inside of her. Her mind drifted, and she leaned her head back against the cool porcelain of the tub with a soft sigh, the water gently lapping at her large boobs as the warmth soothed the pain inside her. Normally a warm bath like this would have her fingering herself in no time, but now masturbating seemed unthinkable to her. The pain in her pelvis was just too much, regardless of the memories of how good everything had felt when she had let go and enjoyed the fucking the humanoid had given her.

Shuddering, she gently but hurriedly began washing her thighs, scarcely daring to touch her aching pussy, wanting to get the feeling of that thing spending itself inside her off. She honestly didn't know how long she stayed in the tub after she was clean, though it was long enough for the water to cool enough to have her nipples tightening in response, so she reluctantly levered herself to her feet, water cascading off her body and the ends of her hair. Pulling the stopper out of the tub so the water would drain, Peggy helped herself to some of the towels in the bathroom cupboard.

After drying herself off the best she could, she hesitantly exited the bathroom, still naked, and cautiously made her way to the living room. Carefully glancing out of the front window, she paled when she saw the woman who owned the house she was in was laying sprawled out on the ground, her vagina gaping open and a puddle of cum and blood forming beneath her. As far as the blonde could see, the fish-monster that had been banging her was long gone.

Judging by the soft whimpers she heard, the pain was just beginning to set in for the woman.

Biting her lip, Peggy sent a silent apology to the other woman, because no matter how concerned she was, she wasn't going to chance going outside and getting grabbed by another creature for a hard fuck. She shivered, shrinking back from the window and retreating to the bedroom she had found -- she was going to hide out in this nice, safe house until she was sure that it was safe for her to leave.