Humble Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

He put on his robe, walked quietly down the stairs and peeked around the corner. Tempest was also in her robe, sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee and tapping away at her phone. She looked up when he walked in the room and spoke hurriedly.

"I didn't wait for you because I've got a busy morning ahead of me."

He saw her looking at him as if she was waiting for him to say something.

"What do you have to do this morning?" he asked.

"You know... I've got to get things ready for later. I'm serving snacks with the drinks. But they won't be here for a few hours, so I have time to make you breakfast."

He looked around the kitchen slowly before he responded.

"Uh, you don't need to do that. Things have been piling up, and I decided today would be good for taking care of some odds and ends. I'm leaving in a few minutes, and I'll have breakfast on the road. I won't be home until late."

He waited for her to say something, but she just shrugged, took another sip of coffee and bent her head over her phone.

"I'll just have a cup of coffee to wake me up before I go."

As soon as he said that, her head popped up and she pushed her chair back. He stepped forward and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't bother. I know how to do it myself now."

She watched him as he went to the box of coffee capsules and took one out. Their eyes met briefly as he looked over at her. He held the capsule up in the light, brought it close to his face and scrutinized it.

He turned the coffee machine on and inserted the capsule. After he put his mug below the spout and pressed the button, he went to the refrigerator and opened the door. He began to reach inside and then froze. He shut the door, as if in slow motion, without removing anything. He noticed Tempest was still watching him.

"Don't you want milk in your coffee?" she asked.

"Not this morning."

"As long as I've known you, you've never had coffee without milk or cream."

"Sometimes I drink it black," he lied. "I've got a lot to do today, and I could use the extra caffeine kick to get me going."

She shook her head at him, took another sip of coffee, bent over her phone again and resumed working on it.

He watched her as he took his coffee and brought it to the table, but she never looked up.

He sipped the strong coffee slowly and wondered what she would tell her friends. As he lifted his cup for the last sip, he saw her raise her head slowly. She was grinning from ear to ear. It made him nervous.

"What?"

"It was in the water in the coffee machine."

He started to get up, but he was already feeling dizzy.

*****************

When he woke, the first thing Nolan noticed was that he was lying on his stomach, stretched out on the kitchen floor next to the chair on which he had been sitting. A second later, he realized that his arms were pulled in front of him and his wrists were tied together.

He looked up and saw that his silk robe was lying on the chair and then noticed the sash from the robe had been wound around his wrists, but it wasn't tied. He put some effort into moving his wrists, and he felt them respond. Since Tempest hadn't tied the sash, he thought he could work it loose. He listened and didn't hear her. Maybe she had left.

He needed to roll over, look around and see what else he could do to get free. However, as soon as he made a slight move, he heard the sound of something heavy hitting the floor and felt a stab of pain in his groin.

As he carefully moved one leg to figure out what caused the pain, Tempest rushed into the kitchen screaming.

"Oh my god! I didn't realize you'd wake up so fast. Stop! Stop! Don't move. You'll hurt yourself. Stop!"

"I'm stopping!" he yelled. "Now take this stuff off my hands!"

"I will! I will! I promise! In just a few minutes, but first I have to explain."

"I can't see you."

Nolan was facing down and couldn't twist his neck around enough to look at Tempest.

"No! Don't move. Don't try to roll over. You'll hurt yourself. I'll get on the floor so you can see me. Just don't move. Promise me."

"I promise," he said. "Just get down here and explain what you have to explain and then untie me."

Despite his promise, he knew that the first chance he had, he'd be moving fast and would be gone before she could blink an eye. But until his hands were free, he had to humor her.

She sat down on the floor next to his head, looked at him, jumped up and ran away. She returned a moment later and sat down again. Two small cushions were in her hand.

"Turn your head a little and let me push these cushions under it so you can look at me without moving your body. Remember, you promised not to make a move before I give you permission."

"Just untie me! Now!"

"I will in a minute, but I need to tell you something first."

She put the cushions next to his head as he raised it. She maneuvered them to cradle him. He turned his head up to look at her.

"Are you comfortable?"

"No!"

"I mean your head."

"Just start explaining, please."

He heard her let out a deep breath. When she spoke again, she was no longer panicky. She sounded relaxed and even happy.

"The only reason I tied your hands was for your protection. As soon as I explain, I'll take off the sash, and you'll be able to do whatever you want with your hands."

He felt like telling her that what he wanted to do was get as far from her as quickly as possible, but he kept quiet as she continued.

"As you've guessed, this is part of your humiliation. While you were out, I was cooking and getting ready for the big event. The guests will be here soon.

"Please listen carefully. I'm sure you're not thinking about anything except escaping. After I explain, you'll be free to try, but you'll see it's useless.

"I see you moving your hands to break free. I won't try to stop you. Go ahead and do that while I'm talking if you want. Just don't move the rest of your body yet.

"It started out when I hit a wrong key while doing a search on 'sexual humiliation.' I don't know what I wrote, but the autocorrect turned it into 'sexual humbling.'

"Humbling sounded similar to humiliation, so I looked at some of the sites, and that's how I found the humbler.

"As soon as I free your hands, you can reach behind you and feel it. It's just two big, thick, long pieces of wood that screw together. Each piece has a small curve in the middle, and when one piece is screwed on top of the other, the two curved parts form a tiny hole.

"The tighter they are screwed together, the smaller the hole becomes. You can make it as small as necessary to the point where it's hard to even poke a pencil through it.

"Anyway, the pieces of wood are finished and polished and shiny and decorative. I had never seen a humbler before, but evidently people who are into bondage use them a lot. Several different companies make them."

"Can you get to the point?"

He was a little calmer now because he felt the sash giving a bit as he moved his hands.

"Yes. I'm there. Here's the point. When you passed out, I caught you and lowered you carefully to the floor. I took off your robe and pulled off your boxers. Then I pulled them back on -- backwards.

"You were lying on your back, so I rolled you onto your stomach and I opened all the snaps on your boxers but the top one. I reached between your legs and pulled your balls back and through the opening in your boxers and then I put the humbler on you.

"My original idea was for you to be nude in front of all my fully dressed friends. Did you know there's a name for that? It's CFNM. I found it on the Internet. It means clothed female naked male. Some men and women are really into it, but I knew public nudity would totally devastate you.

"Since you didn't actually fuck Paige, I decided not to go all the way. So it's only partial nudity. Your boxers are covering your cock, so only your balls will be on display."

She sounded like she was telling him she had done him a favor.

"What are you talking about?"

"Let me finish. I put the lower piece of the humbler on your ass and pulled your balls so your sack stretched and I could get them over the curved part. I had to pull them so far that that your sack was really stretched thin by the time I got your balls over the wood. I was amazed that you didn't wake up. Then I lined up the other piece of wood with the first.

"It was really hard to tighten the humbler. Maybe if you use it a lot, it becomes easier, but this one is only going to be used once. I've already arranged to get a partial refund from the store. They'll put it on sale as a used humbler. I guess it depreciates like a used car.

"I'm sorry I'm blathering, but I'm really getting excited now. The ladies should be here in a few minutes."

"Where was I? Oh yes. Once I managed to tighten the screws -- I hope it won't be that hard to untighten them later -- your balls were trapped. They are sticking out behind you. In front of your balls is the thick wooden humbler, which is tight around your stretched ball sack, then your boxers that are covering your ass.

"The other important part about the humbler is its width. The only way you could get out of it is by spreading your legs wide and maneuvering the wood until you get it through your legs and in front of you. If you did that, you could use a screwdriver and loosen it enough to take it off.

"I could have bought a smaller humbler, but then I would have had to keep your hands tied. I wanted your hands to be free because it will be even more frustrating and humiliating for you. You can use them, but you still won't be able to do anything. I'm in total control.

"That's why I bought the humbler with the longest wingspan I could find. Once you get on your knees and look behind you, you'll see wood sticking way out on either side. No matter how wide you spread your legs, or if you reach back under you with your hands and try to maneuver it, you won't be able to get it through your legs and in front of you.

"I know you'll try anyway, and I'll enjoy watching you. I'm about to release your hands, but before I do, you have to do one more thing for me."

"What is it?"

Nolan gritted his teeth trying to control his anger until he was free.

"I want you to slowly get on your hands and knees. As you do, you'll start feeling what the humbler does. You'll realize why you need to move carefully until you are, um, comfortable with it. Will you do that? Otherwise, you'll feel tremendous pain."

"You sound like you hope I won't follow your instructions so you can watch me suffer."

She giggled, leaned over and kissed him.

"Thank you, Nolan. I can already tell it's going to be a great afternoon. I've had a couple of drinks to calm my nerves, and I'm starting to feel more relaxed.

"I want you to tell me exactly what you think of me whenever you feel like it -- now, or later, in front of the ladies. I know that each horrible thing you say will be justified, and I hope that each one wipes out one of the horrible thoughts I've had about you for the last few weeks.

"But you're wrong about me wanting you to hurt yourself. This is about humiliating revenge, not about injury. That would ruin the fun."

She laughed nervously.

"You'll never believe this, but I love you right now as much as I ever have -- maybe more. When this is over, I will continue to love you for the rest of my life. I'm sure I'll feel a little guilty -- even though we both know my revenge is totally justified. But I'll probably go out of my way to make it up to you. You know how I am.

"You promised that you will never betray me again. I believe you completely, and I promise you right now that I'll never do anything like this again.

"Do you remember when you asked whether there was anything you could do to get us past what you did? That's what you're doing today.

"I don't know if you heard a word I just said, but I had to say it. I'm ready. Will you promise so I can free your hands?"

"Promise what?"

Nolan's head was spinning from listening to Tempest's rambling speech and wondering whether she was too drunk to be rational or had he driven her over the edge?

"Remember, you have to promise that after I free your hands, before you do anything else, you'll get on your hands and knees very slowly."

"All right! I promise."

Tempest scooted across the floor to him and reached for his wrists. She quickly unwound the rope and the sash. Then she pushed back out of his reach and stood up slowly, all the while staring at him.

Nolan moved his arms around a little and then pulled them back to his body.

"Slowly!"

Tempest's voice above him sounded concerned.

He put his hands by his shoulders and slowly pushed his upper body up. That's when he felt the pulling start. It continued as he pushed back to settle most of his weight on his knees. Then the pain seemed to diminish.

He turned his head to the right and looked behind him. He saw a large, rounded piece of wood sticking out to his side. It was dark and shiny and looked like piece of tacky furniture. He felt the smooth surface sliding on his ass as he moved his right leg out. At the same time, he felt an unpleasant pulling sensation in his crotch.

He looked to the left, and saw the same thing. His head dipped below his body and he could see that his legs and ankles were free. He took a deep breath and began to stand.

As he started to bring his right knee up and push off, he heard Tempest shout again.

"Slowly!"

He moved his right knee slowly forward a few inches and felt the tugging again. As he continued, the pulling sensation increased slowly but steadily. He started feeling warm, and sweat appeared on his forehead. He wiped it away with the back of his hand.

His knee continued in slow motion, and the stretching feeling soon turned to pain. He felt as though his body was being split in two. Biting his lip, he continued. After a few more inches, the pain was so excruciating that he could go no further. He slowly moved his leg back so that his knee was on the floor again and began to gasp. Sweat streamed from his body as curse words flowed from his mouth.

After he recovered a little, he looked up and saw Tempest sitting on a kitchen chair about five feet from him, watching. For the first time, he noticed she was wearing a new red cocktail dress he had never seen before. She must have bought it for the occasion. It was filmy and skimpy, and he easily saw her lace panties in the gap between her legs. Black open toe pumps made her shapely, bare legs look sexy, and her makeup was more elaborate than normal. She looked like she was dressed up to go to one of his fancy office parties.

For a moment, he wondered what her face and clothes would look like after he finished with her. He couldn't stand, but he could crawl.

She was sitting with her back to the corner of the kitchen near the stove. If he was quick, he could get close enough to grab her ankle before she could escape.

He lunged forward and almost simultaneously let out a blood-curdling scream. The shock of the pain was so bad that he almost fainted. He put his head down for a while and breathed slowly to recover. When he raised his head, she was no longer in the chair. He heard her voice behind him.

"I'm so sorry, Nolan. I thought you understood, but I guess I didn't make it clear enough. Don't do anything really fast in the humbler, not even crawl. When you do crawl, your balls will be pulled. You need to practice so you can learn to move your legs in a way that minimizes the pull and find the right pace. If you don't crawl the right way or move too fast -- well, you just experienced what happens.

"The worst thing you can do is try to stand. That will cause the most pulling and the most pain. The idea of the humbler is to always keep the man's body low and humble.

"I need to tell you one more thing before the girls arrive, but you've been sweating a lot. Have some of this so you don't get dehydrated, and then I'll leave and let you practice your crawl for a while."

She leaned down, put a glass of water on the floor in front of him and left the kitchen. He drained the glass, except for some water that he rubbed on his face. He felt feverish.

Gingerly, he began moving one knee in front of the other. It wasn't long before he matched his hand and knee movements in a way that let him slowly cross the floor. He turned around and practiced various maneuvers. Then, he focused on how fast he could move without the humbler pulling his balls enough to cause pain. He felt like a baby learning to crawl.

After a while, he was able to move a little faster. He scooted around the kitchen a few times and thought that maybe, if he surprised Tempest, he could move fast enough to grab her and force her to release him. He looked up and saw her watching him.

"You're doing great, Nolan," she said. "Here's the last thing you need to know. It's simple. Just do whatever I tell you. It's only going to be a couple of hours, and if you co-operate, it will be a lot easier on you."

"What if I don't?"

"You'll do what I tell you anyway, but it will be more painful."

"What are you going to do, pull the wood thing and rip my balls off?"

"No, that won't be necessary. There's a better way."

"What is it??"

"You really don't want to find out. Anyway, that's the last thing I have to tell you. Now you need to crawl out to the living room. The girls will be arriving any minute."

"They can come to the kitchen."

"No, the party's all set up in the living room. Please crawl out there now."

"No!"

Tempest reacted quickly after his defiant rejoinder. She walked toward him, passed him and turned around in a flash. She stepped away from him, leaned over, grabbed his right ear tightly and started walking to the living room.

He had no time to react. The pain from the pulling of his ear was so intense that he screamed and burst into tears. He tried to keep up with her, but forgot the crawling lessons he had just learned. The humbler tortured him as it swung in all directions and stretched his ball sack. It was excruciating.

Tempest pulled him to the middle of the living room before she let go, quickly walked a few feet away and turned around. He collapsed to the carpet and sobbed for a minute before collecting himself. He felt his ear. It was still there, but when he touched it, a flash of pain made him wince.

His balls felt even worse. He reached back under his legs and felt for them. For the first time, he felt how his sack was threaded through the humbler.

"That wasn't necessary," Tempest said. "Just do what I say and this will be a lot easier on you."

After a while, Nolan calmed down and began to analyze his situation. The only way he could get free was to overpower Tempest and force her to free him. He needed to stay alert and wait for his chance. If Tempest made a mistake and got close enough to him for him to grab her leg, he could pull her down. It could happen the next time she went for his ear.

The doorbell rang.

"Just stay right there," Tempest said as she left the room.

Nolan turned around and looked closely at the room. Tempest had moved all the couches and chairs back so there was a big space in the middle of the room. He was in the middle of that big empty space.

"Oh my god!"

He knew Martha's voice, so he didn't need to look. He watched her legs as she circled him from a distance. Should he try to lunge at her legs? Maybe he could grab one, but he remembered the agony when he made a quick move. Once the pain rendered him helpless, she would be able to kick free of his grasp.

The legs disappeared, and he heard Tempest's voice. She and Martha were sitting on a couch behind him.

"It's a humbler," Tempest said. "I'll explain everything once everyone is here."

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers