Humble Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

The others arrived in the next few minutes. Nolan listened to their chatter as Tempest served them drinks and brought out the snacks. He stayed where he was, with his head resting on his crossed forearms, and looked at the floor. After a few rounds of drinks, the jabbering got louder and there was more laughter.

Some of them left the living room for a while. When they came back, everyone began talking about Paige. More drinks were served, and then he heard Peaches speaking loudly.

"Shut up everyone! Quiet! Tempest is going to tell us what she did to Nolan and how she did it."

Tempest began telling her friends the same thing she had told Nolan earlier. He noticed her voice was higher from her excitement, and she spoke so fast that she had to pause a few times to catch her breath. When she stopped the first time, Peaches spoke up.

"Here, pass this over to Tempest. She's nervous and her mouth is dry. This will help relax her."

Tempest took the drink and gulped it down before she continued. Each time she stopped, Peaches got her another drink, and Tempest drank it before continuing. After the third time, Tempest laughed loudly, the way she did when she was drunk.

"No! No! I'm already too relaxed. I don't need another drink."

Peaches coaxed her.

"Come on! You're all wound up. You need to loosen up. Take a sip, you'll feel better. I mixed it myself. That's it. How does it taste?"

"Grrrrreattt!"

"Good. Now tell us the rest."

Tempest burped loudly, giggled and resumed her story. The drinks didn't help her finish, because as she went on, she interrupted herself with more giggles and her speech became harder to understand. By the time she was done, she had to concentrate hard to form words that were intelligible.

"That was a great story," Peaches said when she had finished. "Your reward is this special drink I mixed just for you."

Tempest protested but not for long. Nolan heard several of her friends comment that they were amazed she was still sitting up because she was so plastered.

"Is that it?" asked Peaches. "That's all you're going to do to Nolan?"

Noland heard Tempest sputter and speak loudly.

"No! No! I'm sorry. I got distracted. Nolan is going to give you a show. Nolan, get up on your hands and knees and look at our guests!"

Nolan's mind was racing. He tried to forget how humiliated he felt as the women sat there in their party dresses while he was nearly nude and exhibited for their amusement.

He raised his head slightly so he had a good view of the women. If he ignored Tempest, he knew she would come for him, and he concentrated on what he would do when she reached for his ear. She would come from behind him, but which side? He realized suddenly that it didn't matter. She was too drunk to move fast enough to avoid him.

He focused on reminding himself to use only his arms to pull her down and not to move his lower body or legs because of the humbler.

"Nolan, remember what I said before. Don't make this worse than it has to be."

Nolan kept his head down, said nothing and waited. He heard the women breathing fast as they wondered what would happen now. Then he heard the voice of Peaches.

"Why am I sitting here like a stone? Where's my goody bag? I brought you what we talked about."

"What?" asked Tempest. "Oh yes, the fly swatter. I don't think I want to do that."

"Here it is," Peaches said. "It will be perfect for getting him to do what you tell him."

"What's this? I've never seen a fly swatter like this."

"It's better than a fly swatter. It's a horse crop. There's a thin piece of steel wire coated with acrylic and that plastic piece at the end that's smaller than a fly swatter, but the idea is the same. Only it stings more."

"What do I do with it?"

"You hold the handle and aim. The shaft is long enough that you can stand far away and still reach what you're aiming at.

"Oh! Now I understand what you mean. But it's so long and the part at the end is so small. How can you be accurate?"

"Practice!"

When Peaches said this, Tempest broke into drunken laughter, and the other women joined in.

Nolan listened as the laughter slowly subsided into outbreaks of giggles. Then he heard the women encouraging Tempest to stand. Her slurred voice started to speak.

"There. I did it. I don't know how, but I did it."

More giggles.

He heard Tempest's slurred voice behind him.

"Nolan, listen. Get up on your hands and knees and face our guests. This is your last warning."

Nolan steeled himself and waited for her to approach him. Nothing happened for a minute. Tempest spoke again.

"All right missssster, I warned you."

He heard a loud sound that seemed like a mixture of swishing and whistling. It was followed by a loud cracking noise. Gales of laughter erupted.

"Poor humbler," said one of the women. That provoked more laughter.

"Try again," Peaches said.

Again there was that sound in the air, but this time it ended with more of a slapping sound when it hit Nolan's ass. He felt a sharp sting through his boxers and jumped.

The women congratulated Tempest and encouraged her to keep going. There were three more quick stings on his butt and thighs, each more painful than the previous one as she kept swinging harder.

"Now you've got the hang of it," Peaches said.

A moment after she said that, Nolan bellowed in pain. The group screamed and applauded. Without thinking, he jerked to his hands and knees and looked around frantically. Behind him to his left, he saw Tempest raising the crop in the air for another stroke, but as soon as she saw him move, she lowered it.

The pain of the crop landing on his balls was so excruciating that Nolan almost passed out. Added to it was the pain from getting up too fast and making the humbler jerk his balls back and forth. He dropped his head and gritted his teeth.

Tempest spoke, and he strained to understand her.

"No! Get your head up and straighten your back. Stick out your ass a little more. Chest up, Nolan! Do you want the fly swatter again?"

He slowly raised his head and followed her instructions.

"Look at me!"

Tempest was now seated on the couch directly in his line of vision. He saw the crop on her lap. Peaches, who sat beside her, leaned over and whispered into her ear as he stared at them.

"That's a good idea, Peaches. Nolan, listen to me. I want you to turn around slowly -- very slowly. Remember the humbler. As you turn, look at all of our friends.

"That's it. Just keep turning and looking at them like that. You are on display for them, just like you and Paige were on display. I hope you are beginning to realize how I felt when they were watching you."

As he turned, he saw the women looking at him and heard them talking to each other and to Tempest.

The gist of the conversation was that they wondered why they couldn't see anything but his balls. Tempest tried to explain the reason she put his boxers on backwards.

He saw Peaches hand her another drink. The excited Tempest drank it quickly. Peaches leaned over and said something to her again. Tempest raised her voice to give him new orders. She was barely intelligible.

"You can sssstop turning now. The girls want a b-b-b-better book... I mean look. Crawl around the room and get as close as you can to each of them, so they can inspect you and the humbler.

"And don't try anything with your hands, because I'll be walking right behind you with my fly swatter."

He looked up and saw Tempest try to get up from the couch. She didn't make it the first time. Peaches helped her on the second try. Tempest wobbled when she stood, and when Peaches suggested she take her heels off, Tempest kicked her shoes across the room to the sounds of giggling. The other women were already in their stocking feet.

"All right. You can start."

Nolan began to crawl across the carpet to a chair where one of the women was sitting. He tried to remember what worked when he was practicing earlier and soon was moving smoothly with little discomfort to his balls. He got to the woman's feet and started turning to crawl to the next woman.

"Stop! Get closer to her. Let her look at you."

Nolan moved closer. The smell of liquor on the woman's breath was more powerful than her strong perfume. He got so close that he felt her legs rubbing on the side of his chest, and then saw her bend over to inspect him.

"Ouch!"

She had reached down and stroked his balls. When her fingers touched the red patch where the crop had hit him, there was a stab of pain. He jumped away from her, and as he did so, he yelped from the pull of the humbler against his balls.

After that, he steeled himself every time he got close to one of them. He made no moves despite what they did. Some of them tried to pull at his boxers or reach under him and feel for his cock.

He went around the room twice before Tempest told him he could stop. Peaches handed her another drink, and he watched as she drank it and fell back. She leaned against the back of the couch and slid down until Nolan barely saw her face. She didn't speak, but Peaches did.

"Thank you so much for letting us share this with you, Tempest. We're having so much fun! I was watching Nolan moving around the room just now, and he's already comfortable with his humbler. He scurries across the carpet like a crab. He's much faster than when we started. That gives me an idea!

"Look what I have in my goody bag. I brought more fly swatters, one for each of us! Here's what we're going to do. Jane, follow me. You're going to stand at the entry to the kitchen, here. Now take this flyswatter and hold it straight out."

Peaches had the next woman hold out her crop and positioned her at the end of Jane's crop. The next woman was the same distance from the second woman. When Peaches finished, the women were standing in a line that covered the large living room. The only one moving was Peaches. Tempest was slumped on the couch staring at the scene.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Peaches said as she hurried to the area next to the fireplace where all the women had dropped their purses. As they watched, she rummaged through them and then handed each woman her phone.

"Hold this in your other hand," she told them. "As soon as Nolan starts, begin your video. Tuck your swatter under your arm if you need to. When he gets close to you, put the phone down on the carpet and get ready with your swatter. After he passes you, pick it up and resume recording. We can watch them all later."

There was murmuring and general confusion.

"Listen up girls!" Peaches said above the tumult. "Here's how it works. We're a gauntlet, and Nolan will run our gauntlet -- actually, he'll crawl our gauntlet. It starts by the kitchen with Jane, and I'm the last one. When he gets by me and touches the end table behind me, he has to turn around and go all the way back to touch Jane's foot with his hand before it's over.

"He can move as fast as he wants, and he's going to want to hustle. When I say 'Go!,' Jane will start swatting him, and then as he gets in range, each of us will continue. Swat as hard and as fast as you want and aim wherever you like. I don't know about you, but I'll be aiming at his nuts. Tempest only got him there once. He got off much too easy."

There were cheers mixed with nervous giggles and encouraging words, including "Right!" and "He deserves it!"

"Wait!"

The loud cry silenced them. They all turned to face Tempest, who was trying to sit up and having a hard time. Tears were streaming from her eyes.

"What is it?" Peaches asked as she hurried to her.

"Don't do that to Nolan! It's too cruel."

"Wasn't he cruel to you?" asked one of the women.

"Yes, but..."

"Wasn't he a monster?" asked another.

"Yes, but..."

"You told us over and over that he was a pathetic little prick. Have you changed your mind?"

"No, but..."

"Quiet, girls," Peaches shouted.

She sat down next to Tempest and put her arms around her protectively.

"Let me talk to Tempest."

Nolan watched them in silence. As Peaches was explaining the gauntlet, he had slowly begun moving toward the entryway and trying to think of how he could escape.

If he could get to the front door, he might be able to reach up to the handle without stretching his ball sack too much. But the dead bolt was too high to reach without standing up, so he was stumped. The back door was set up the same. If he got to the garage, the door opener control was also too high to reach.

Peaches spoke up again.

"Tempest is worried about Nolan getting hurt. I told her that I people use these flyswatters this way all the time, and I showed her a video on my phone.

"Nolan's balls will get bruised and turn all sorts of colors and swell up. They'll hurt for a while. In my goody bag, I have a cream that will help him to heal. The lady at the store assured me that all his pain will be gone in just a week or two.

"I explained all this to Tempest, but she's still worried about Nolan. So I'm cutting the course in half. Nolan will start at the kitchen, and as soon as he gets to the table behind me, it's over. He doesn't have to go back. I think Tempest understood. She's having a hard time speaking. Let's get started."

"Where's Nolan? Oh, there he is, by the door. Crawl over to the kitchen Nolan, turn around and wait for me to say 'Go!' Tempest is too wasted to say anything, so I'll give you your instructions. And my fly swatter is ready to make you listen."

Nolan waited until Peaches took a step toward him before slowly moving into position. He tried to concentrate on moving his arms and legs together the way he had practiced so he could get across the living room as fast as possible.

He was deep in thought as he reached the kitchen door. When Peaches shouted "Go!" it startled him. He hadn't even turned around in the right direction.

"Go ahead, Jane!" Peaches yelled. "Start!"

As he turned around, he heard the sound of Jane's crop landing hard on the humbler. It hit his thigh and his ass multiple times as he began crawling forward, and then it came down on his balls. He screamed and folded into himself from the pain, causing even more pain as the humbler stretched his balls. Jane stopped whipping him.

"Don't stop, Jane," said Peaches. "Keep him moving!"

Jane started swatting him again, aiming for his ass. At first, the strokes weren't hard, but they soon increased in power and the pain grew stronger.

"He's ignoring you," said Peaches. "Aim for his balls!"

That got Nolan up and moving. Jane didn't hit his balls again, but the next woman did several times. She never let up when he stopped for a moment. Without thinking, he turned and tried to get his balls out of her sight, but she just walked with him and kept whipping. She missed most of the time, but each time she landed, it was like a stroke of lightning had hit his balls.

He kept moving forward, trying to focus on getting his arms and legs in synch so he could move faster. The boxers didn't protect his ass much, and the pain from the strokes that landed there and on his thighs became increasingly agonizing.

Every time his balls took a hit, he couldn't help losing concentration because the pain overwhelmed him. When he got to Peaches, he tried to pull himself together because he knew his ordeal was nearly finished.

But Peaches was deadly. She didn't miss, and she was fast and hard. He collapsed onto the ground and had to drag himself the last few feet as her crop kept raining down vicious swats to his balls.

He heard a scream. It was Tempest. He couldn't look up. His face was on the rug with his hands covering his head, shaking and trying to keep his legs from jerking because each time they moved, it felt like the humbler was going to rip his testicles free of his body.

He felt something moving next to him and turned his head. It was Tempest. She was crawling toward him and sobbing. As she got close, the smell of booze on her breath combined with his pain nearly made him pass out.

She wanted to comfort him, but when she draped herself over him, she accidently rubbed against his butt and thighs, making him scream. Then she brushed against his balls and he lost control and forcibly threw Tempest off of him. She looked at him startled and began crying even harder. Peaches came over, helped her up and took her away. Her cries became more distant.

Gradually, the pain subsided enough for his mind to engage again. The women were at the other end of the room talking excitedly as he thought about what had just happened. His wife was no longer in control. She was too drunk to do anything. Peaches was in charge now. What was she going to do next?

His thoughts were interrupted by a hand that reached into his huddled body, grabbed his chin and pulled his face up. He looked into the smiling eyes of Peaches. She looked at him for a few seconds and then let his head drop again.

"See, I told you. He's not crying anymore. It wasn't that bad."

He heard the other women but no longer knew which one was speaking.

"But his balls are so swollen."

"They're as big as baseballs."

"They're all dark red and purple."

"I don't know."

"Let's do it."

"What about Tempest?"

"She's upstairs, out like a light. We can't ask her."

"I vote yes."

"That's a great idea," Peaches said confidently. "Let's take a vote now. All in favor? I see three hands. All against? No hands. The rest of you are abstaining. That's a yes vote as far as I'm concerned.

"Judy, go to the kitchen and find a pair of sharp scissors."

At the word "scissors," Nolan's head popped up. Peaches' face was now a few inches from his. He slowly lifted himself and prepared to jump her. But as soon as he moved, she got up and moved back just out of his reach. He heard her laugh.

"Look how white his face is," she said. "I knew that would get a reaction. All right, I apologize, Nolan. It was really mean to scare you like that. We're not going to do what you're thinking. What do you take us for? Yes, we're evil, sadistic bitches, but we're not psychotic."

She laughed again.

"Well, maybe we are, but your manhood is safe. We're only doing this because we're frustrated. We were all looking forward to one thing. Leave it to Tempest, that's the one thing she didn't show us.

"For years, you've been a topics of discussion whenever Tempest wasn't around. Every one of us has heard Tempest call you a pathetic little prick when she was angry. We all wondered, just how pathetic is your little prick? We've been dying of curiosity, and we were sure that part of your humiliation today would be her showing us your famous little weenie.

"But she came up with this humbler idea and for some reason decided to cover up your cock with your shorts. Tempest is out cold, by the way. We took her upstairs and put her to bed. This is the probably the only chance we'll ever get to see your tiny pecker. We're going to cut your boxers off and take some pictures as a memento. Then we'll go home.

"Hold still while we're cutting, and this won't hurt at all. I know you want to grab and choke me, but if you try, you might hit my cutting hand. We don't want to get any blood on this nice beige carpet, now do we?"

As he felt Peaches grab a piece of his boxers and start to cut, Nolan held his breath and froze. He was on his hands and knees, staring straight ahead. Peaches had crawled under him and he could feel her hair moving across his chest as she made three or four cuts in the boxers.

"There, that should do it," she said as she reached her hand out. "Here, put these scissors back in the kitchen."

Peaches got out from under him and rose onto her knees. She faced him, looked in his eyes and smiled.

"See, it wasn't that bad. Did it hurt? Come on! You can talk."

Nolan stared at her. Would she crop him again if he didn't answer? He decided not to take a chance.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers