Humbled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

"Well, the PPP was busy again last night," he commented. "Did you ever transfer ownership of this company and all your properties to an offshore account?"

I quickly explained that I did not need to do that, for when my father went into business many years ago he saw the many tax advantages of offshore ownership. Our company was never incorporated in the U.S. Officially the company, all its properties, and all my personal properties were owned by an offshore company located in the Bahamas. And that Bahamian company has only one stockholder -- me.

"Well, that's great, because during the night the PPP controlled Congress passed a law stating that no man can own stock, property, or any other asset in the U.S. This law goes into effect at midnight tonight. I have to transfer everything I own into my wife's name today or I lose it to the Federal Government. And if she ever finds out about Carol, I will be looking for a place to live. I will do some checking and see you are exempt from the new law since officially everything belongs to an offshore company."

"By the way, do you still have that presentation at the Commerce Department this afternoon?" he asked as he was leaving. I informed him that I did. Then he scheduled another meeting with me "to review all the new laws before I was to leave for to the meeting so that I would not make any mistakes and end up violating any SCA laws.

Just as I opened up my computer to review my latest software changes, Joyce waddled into the office. I have always enjoyed watching her walk, for her large tits always jiggled when she walked. But, now that her boobs were naked and on display, I really had a hard time (no pun intended) to keep from staring.

She walked up to my desk and proclaimed, "I need cock! Can I suck you while you work?" What a surprise! But before I could answer, she crawled under my desk, unlatched my belt, and pulled my cock out from my pants. Before I knew it, she wrapped her ruby red lips around my manhood and started sucking away. I did not know if this was a SCA violation or not, but I was also afraid to stop her for that same reason. My meeting was in 15 minutes, and there was no way I could concentrate on the software.

Later that morning I learned that my surprise blowjob was not Joyce's idea. Carol had ordered her to give me a blowjob every morning to start the workday. Let's just say that I entered the software review meeting with a smile on my face.

After the software meeting, Donald reviewed the latest changes in the SCA laws. He warned me about the changes I would observe when I got to Federal Square. The Square is comprised of the Federal Commerce building, the Federal Courthouse, and two other Federal buildings all facing each other with a small grass covered mall located between them. He explained that the grass mall had been converted overnight into a 'Federal SCA Crimes Punishment Area', and warned me that I could see public floggings or whippings while passing by. He also warned me not to stop and watch, for the new law states that public punishments were for the amusement of women only. Any man caught stopping to watch would be quickly arrested and charged as a SCA violator unless he was following the direct orders of an accompanying woman.

Donald continued to give me a brief explanation about the new rules and suggested that I take a woman along as a security blanket. I explained that our new CFO, Henrietta DeWalt, would be attending the meeting, too. He suggested that I allow Henrietta to cuff me and pretend that I am her slave while on Federal property. That should keep me safe from the feminists. It was hard to take him seriously, looking at his naked body and dried pussy cum on his face. But he appeared to know the new law, so I admitted that I would talk with Henrietta about his suggestion.

As Donald was leaving, Henrietta DeWalt called to say that she would accompany me to the Commerce Department. She also informed me that she was actively involved in the feminist movement, and could not be seen in public with a "clothed male pig". (I immediately wondered why my HR department did not discover this about her before she was hired.) Henrietta politely explained that if she were to accompany me to this meeting I had to be totally naked and cuffed before we left our corporate offices and remain that way during the presentation. She also insisted that all "male pigs" need to be led by a cock leash, so I would be wearing one, too. She already knew that my software was voice recognition activated, so either of us could give the entire presentation without the use of our hands. I had no choice if I wanted to insure my safe passage while in the Federal Square area.

So there I was: Naked, hands cuffed behind my back, and led around by a cock leash into the Federal Square. The sight was one to behold. The old grass mall area was now completely covered by a stage with three whipping posts. Each post was occupied by men receiving a flogging. All three of the males were naked, and two of them now sported a big 'C' brand on their right ass cheek. The third had two 'C' brands, one on each ass cheek. There also was a sign on the top of his whipping post, 'Slave Auction, 8 PM'. Henrietta stopped to observe. Since she now controlled my movements, I had to stop, too.

A few minutes later we entered the executive offices area at the Federal commerce Department. Once again I was surprised at what I saw. It was set up like most executive offices areas, with a number of offices lining each of the walls. There was a large conference room in the far corner. Outside each of the offices were the executive's admin assistants work areas, and in the center was the normal clerical bull pen. However, unlike my last visit here, all of the admin assistants and clerical workers were male. And, each of them was totally naked. There were no women in sight.

"Listen, pig," Henrietta said in a low voice so that only I could hear. "If you want this to go as planned, let me do all the talking. I know the Chief Bitch here, and she's a big fem like me. If I do the talking I can guarantee success. Just do as you're told and everything will be OK."

With that, she tugged on my cock leash and walked towards the office near the far corner. She introduced herself to the admin assistant and told him we were there for the software presentation scheduled for 3 PM. He nodded, and as he got up from his seat we heard "Plop". I looked down as he walked away and saw a huge dildo was attached to his desk chair. He had been working away at his computer while sitting on a rather large anal plug. He, like all of the other admin assistants, also had a dried, crusty white substance coating his face. It is obvious that he had been providing pussy worship to someone before we entered the office.

As he led us towards the conference room, I noticed that he also had a big "C" branded on his right ass cheek. Later I would learn that he had been a commerce department executive, but was demoted to admin assistant as soon as the new laws were put into effect. He also had been found guilty as a SCA Level One violator because he used to require his admin assistant to blow him every morning while delivering his coffee.

The last time I was in this conference room, it was like most other conference rooms set up for a presentation. The attendees would be seated behind tables arranged in a U shape, with the presenter speaking from a podium located just in front of the opening of the U. There usually was a projection screen behind the podium so that visual aids could be viewed during the discussion. However, this room had been modified. The attendees would all be seated at tables as before, but each table was higher than normal. All the chairs were also higher than normal, and each chair contained a seat that was 'V' shaped. I would later learn the reason for that design.

In the center of the U was a short post with a long chain attached. The administrative assistant explained to Henrietta that any male pig making a presentation had to be chained, and the male pig had to submit to pussy worship before the meeting could begin. Failure to do so was considered a SCA violation. "That's OK," Henrietta responded. "I can give the presentation while the male pig is providing the proper oral servitude. He will be available to answer questions after he has honored any and all pussies in need." Once again, I knew that my sore tongue would be getting another workout.

Among the new features of the conference room were the surrounding wall decorations. Each contained a naked male chained to an X Cross. Each was standing while facing the X Cross with his arms and legs pulled apart. This kept his ass available for viewing--or more. Each also had big "C" brands on both ass cheeks, signifying that each was a SCA Level Two violator. Later I learned that the three were the former Commerce Department director and his two top executive assistants. All three were now slaves of the new director. She felt it only fitting that the trio always be on display in their former office surroundings during business hours. 'All three used to make us fuck them to keep our jobs' she later commented, 'and now it's payback time.'

After noticing the new 'wall treatments', I was led on my knees to the center of the room and a chain was attached to my collar. Henrietta also reached between my legs and pulled my balls back until they were behind my legs. She then attached a Humbler, making it impossible for me to stand.

As the departmental executives entered the presentation room, each stopped behind their respective chairs. Each was wearing a normal woman's business suit (jacket, blouse, and skirt). Next each took off her skirt. Each was now only wearing a black garter belt, black stockings, and stiletto heels below the waist. None were wearing panties and each of the ladies' pussies was now fully exposed. It did not take a college degree to realize why. Now I knew why the chairs had a 'V' cutout on its seat. That's where my head would be very shortly.

After each of the ladies was seated, I was led to the one sitting at the left end of the table and told to make her cum. "Failure to do so will earn you a SCA violation charge." the admin assistant explained. As I began to tongue fuck the first cunt, I heard Henrietta queue up my software begin the presentation. Now I wished I had just sent her to give it without me. As the object of my oral attention began to cum, she grabbed my head and forced my tongue further into her pussy. After coating my face with her juices, she announced that she also liked her ass tongue fucked. She then forced my face into her ass crack and told me to make her come again or I would be in big trouble.

I spent the next three hours providing sexual servitude to all the ladies attending the presentation. My tongue was now raw. My face was coated with several layers of pussy cum and ass seepage. All I could taste was cum and ass.

As Henrietta finished the software presentation, the Commerce Department Director told her that everything looked good. She should expect a PO tomorrow.

"Madam Director," Henrietta replied, "can I ask one favor before we leave?"

"Of course," the director replied.

"Everyone else has gotten off today," she explained. "Everyone, but me. My request is that I would like a hot cum before I leave."

"How would you like it?" the director asked.

Henrietta got a very devilish grin on her face as she commented "I would like to have all three of your slaves fuck my ass. Then I will get my slave to eat my anal creampie -- all three loads of it -- before we leave."

"Granted," the director replied. "Just lock the door on your way out."

Next I was led over to the first male pig slave and was forced to suck his cock 'to get him ready for me' by Henrietta. I sucked his cock until he was about to cum. Then he was forced to fuck her in the ass while I 'fluffed' the next victim. Three near blowjobs by me and three guys fucked Henrietta in the ass. Finally, I was ordered to clean their cum from her ass.

What a way to make a sale!

Chapter Seven: The Return to Town

As we were leaving the Federal Commerce Building, Henrietta suddenly stopped and stared at the Punishment Area stage. What we both saw were two new prisoners that were getting flogged -- and both were women. But, why women? I thought all the new anti chauvinism laws were about promoting the rights of women while depriving men of those same rights. A form of reverse sexual discrimination? Why were these two women getting the same treatment as the men? Both women were hanging by their wrists so that their feet were not touching the stage floor. Both also had numerous red welt marks on their backs and asses, and big "C" brands on each ass cheek.

Just as I was admiring the view of both women getting whipped, I felt a hard tug on my cock leash and was quickly reminded that I was not in charge at that moment. Henrietta did not say anything about what we saw, and I figured that her silence was for a reason. The country was in a political uproar and she probably needed to be careful about what she said and to whom she was talking. Later when we were in the safety of her car en route back to the office, Henrietta explained that among the many laws that the PPP got passed in Congress recently was one that made the Bare Foot & Pregnant Party (BF&PP) illegal. Now all the BF&PP members were considered criminals and subject to SCA charges.

"Those two cunts were the leaders of the BF&PP. I'm willing to bet that both will be air dancing before the week is over," Henrietta predicted.

When we got back to the office, I noticed that everyone was gone for the night. I didn't realize how late it was, and told Henrietta that I was headed home for the night, too. As I started to gather my clothes, I got a hard slap on my ass. When I turned to discover why she slapped my ass, I then noticed that Henrietta was now naked. Well, almost naked. Naked if you did not count the huge strap-on dildo jutting out from her pussy. And, it appeared that I would be the recipient of her sexual ploy.

"Not so fast, pussy boy," she commanded. "Drop your clothes and bend over the desk."

I knew that there was no escape. Or, maybe I didn't want to escape. But no matter what the reason, I obediently bend over and prepared for her pretend cock to penetrate my asshole.

"Listen carefully, and I will explain what is really going on in the world while I fuck your pussyboy ass," She commanded.

She explained that the recent law changes were not spontaneous reactions by the PPP after it got control of the Federal and state governments. These new laws were portions of a well orchestrated, long term plan and more new laws were to follow. As she continued to thrust her pretend cock into and out of my asshole, she explained the many changes that would be occurring during the next few weeks and why they were occurring.

"We women got tired of men making all the decisions," she explained. "Especially since those decisions always favored men over women. Women now have control and are going to keep it. It's also payback time. For years women have been nothing but walking sperm banks. Those days are over!"

I could tell that Henrietta was sexually excited just talking about the political changes that were occurring. The more she talked about the changing roles of women, the harder she pumped her fake cock into my ass. But, the truly amazing thing was that I was beginning to enjoy it, too. She was getting herself off by talking about the political coupe d'état, and I was beginning to get that familiar feeling in my groin as she pumped my ass harder and harder.

As she neared her climax, Henrietta pumped away with vigor that I had never felt from anyone. My ass was on fire, but so were my balls. Harder and harder, faster and faster. Then suddenly she screamed--a scream of joy. She had fucked me until she had cum. Then, she withdrew her cock and left me hanging. I needed to cum, but I knew better than to begin to beat off. It was becoming apparent that such actions could be detrimental to my future.

Henrietta then grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my knees on the floor. Next she pulled my head back and held the fake cock to my lips. "Clean up time, pussyboy!" she commanded. "And make sure it is spotless if you want to remain free tonight."

Suddenly I was forced to taste my own shit for the first time. I was cleaning my own shit off her dildo. Why was I submitting to such an act? Was she really forcing me to obey? Then why was I enjoying the humiliation? 'Maybe I am a natural pussyboy?' was all I could think about. And, I knew it was a preview of many more nights of servitude to a bunch of dominant feminists.

Chapter Eight: The Arrest

As I arrived home after another busy day, the last thing I wanted to do was become my step-daughter's sexual bitch for the evening. I was delighted when I entered the house, only to find a note from Monica stating that she, her Mother (Michelle) and Michelle's lesbian lover, Slut Sam, had left for the evening and were not expected to return home until late. In fact, they were going to the Big L Club, the swankiest and most popular girls only leather bar in town. The Big L Club was the notorious watering hole for dominant dykes and their submissive friends.

I was dead tired and hoped that they would stay out most of the night, allowing me to get a good night's rest. However, the note also said that my normal household dress code was still in effect, so that I needed to be naked and wearing cuffs, a ring gag, and the Humbler when they got home. I was now getting used to being naked in front of ladies, so that request was a 'no brainer'.

The note also ordered me to get home from work on time the following night, for we all were invited to a 'Flogging Party'. I did not know what a 'Flogging Party' was going to entail, but I assumed that I would have a tired jaw and sore ass and/or asshole when it was over. My submissive side was looking forward to such a party, but I wasn't sure how much more my asshole could take after the past 24 hours of submitting to almost constant sodomy.

The next morning I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was not awakened during the night for some après party playtime for the girls. But as I was getting ready for my daily jaunt into the office, I noticed that I still was the only one at home. The girls must have found someone more fun to play with during the night. And considering that my asshole needed some R&R time, I was happy to see that they had found someone else to play with during the night.

Upon arriving at the office I noticed that Joyce was sporting some new attire. No, not new clothes. In fact, she was just as naked as the past two days (naked except for her black garter belt, stockings, and stiletto heels). However, she now had a black leather collar with a small medallion dangling from a loop in the front around her beautiful neck. She also had some jewelry dangling from her tits, and it also appeared that there were similar adornments attached to her pussy lips.

"Morning, sir," she greeted me as I walked past her work station. "Ready for your morning coffee and blowjob?"

"Give me five minutes to fire up my computer and check emails," I replied. Boy, it was nice to be on the receiving end for once.

"OK, see you in five on my knees," she responded.

My computer had just finished booting up when she waddled into the office with my morning coffee. Once again, I got to watch her beautiful big tits jiggle as she walked across the room. I have always loved to watch her big boobs bounce, and it's even more arousing now that those fun sacks are totally exposed.

After she deposited my coffee on the desk, she quickly dropped onto her knees, reached forward and unzipped my fly, pulled my now hard cock from its mooring, and wrapped her ruby red lips around my member. As she sucked away on my dick, I tried to concentrate on my emails and daily schedule. But, to no avail.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers