Humbled -- Final Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers

Chapter Three: A Painful Experience

There I was. Naked with my balls pulled behind my legs and entombed in a pillory like device. Staring at a computer showing another naked man in a similar position. Only this man was also sucking a cock while getting whipped. The anticipation was killing me. I could not wait for my turn.

"Oh, My Gooooooooodddddd!" I screamed as sharp pain shot throughout my groin. My entire balls sac was immersed in pain. Just as suddenly as it began, it stopped.

"Music to my ears," Monica gloated. "I love to hear male pigs scream. That's just a sample of what will happen whenever you displease me from now on. Notice that The Humbler that you are wearing is little bit different than the one in the video. The Mistress in the video loves to whip her toys, so she always uses the model with cuffs. Now, don't get me wrong. There's nothing I like seeing better than a bright red ass decorated with stripes. You will be whipped, too. But, I find electro stimulation a better means for training and discipline. Every time you refuse and order, you will be shocked. Every time you displease me, you will get shocked. Every time I feel that you are not doing a good enough job, you will get shocked. And, one last thing: On the rare occasions that I let you fuck me, if you cum before me you will get the shock of your life. So the sooner you learn your place in life, the less painful it will be. Now, watch the video. There will be a test at the end,"

Then Monica hit the re-start button and the video returned to the beginning and restarted. I watched as the lucky guy was entombed in his Humbler, his hands were attached to the cuffs, and he was spanked with a riding crop. Suddenly a second guy wearing The Humbler entered the frame, and the first guy quickly took the second guy's cock into his mouth and began sucking. In and out, in and out. Then the camera panned back so that I could not only see both guys, but also the two women urging them on. Both guys were getting whipped with a riding crop, and the blows were in unison. Each lady was timing her strikes when both of the guys were relaxed after each suck on the cock. Each blow would drive the guys together, forcing the sucker's mouth forward onto the cock, and the cock forward into the sucker's mouth. Over and over. They both loved it.

Suddenly I realized the lady on the left is Monica. My daughter was whipping the guy getting his cock sucked! Then the camera zoomed in on the action again. I could see that the cocksucking guy's mouth was in the shape of an oval. And it never changed position. Same size, whether the cock was fully inserted or withdrawn. I also saw slobber running from his lips, down his jaw, and dripping from his chin. He also had a leather strap running from the corner of his mouth to the back of his head. He was wearing some sort of device that was forcing his mouth opened. A spider gag? No, a ring gag. That's it. He's wearing a ring gag, which was holding his mouth open in a near perfect oval shape. It was lodged behind his teeth, forcing his mouth to stay open. Next, the guy getting sucked surged forward. His cock began to pulse. He forced his cock as far into the mouth as possible. A white substance began to drip out of the cocksucker's mouth. The guy on the left was cumming into the cocksucking guy's mouth. What the cocksucker could not swallow was running out and down his jaw.

"OK, Bitches, switch!" Ordered one of the ladies. Then the camera panned to the right, and I saw the woman whipping the guy on the right. I could not believe my eyes. It was Mistress Michelle, my ex wife! She was as beautiful as ever. Much older, but still a Perfect 10. Her tits were bigger than ever. I did not see any sagging. She must have had some work. Her nipples were rock hard. She always got off treating men like shit. She loved it.

Then the camera zoomed back and I saw the guy who had just gotten his cock sucked was now sucking the other guys cock. The whipping began again. "OK, enough of the video," Monica announced. "First question...?" Monica then asked me a series of questions about the video. Each time I did not respond fast enough, my balls got shocked. If my answer was wrong, I got shocked again. Over and over. Painful jolt after painful jolt. I quickly learned to answer her questions as quickly as possible. One painful jolt after a wrong answer was better than two if I did not respond quickly enough. I was like I was Pavlov's dog. And the worst thing about the experience: I was beginning to like it.

"Enough of your fun. Now it's my turn." She announced. Monica then grabbed me by the cock and led me over to her bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide open. Her cunt came into full view.

"OK, open wide," she commanded. She was holding a ring gag. I knew better than to hesitate. I opened my mouth wide and she inserted the plastic oval behind my teeth, then pulled the strap tight behind my head. My mouth was now forced to stay open. And, the opening in the oval gag was big enough for me to get my tongue, or a cock, through.

"Lesson number one. Pigs like you only have two features that are usable: An asshole for fucking and a tongue for pussy and asshole licking. Tonight you are going to learn the proper way to eat pussy. Now, get your pussy fucking tongue over here and get busy." Suddenly another jolt ran through my balls. I quickly moved my head between her legs. As I got closer to her sex, I noticed that her pussy lips were covered with a dried white substance. There was more imbedded inside her cunt. Now, it's been a while since I was last in this position. But I know dried cum when I see it. Monica was fucked earlier, and I was about to clean up the leftovers. I was about to eat a creampie for the first time in many years. It would not be my last.

Zaaaaaappppppp!!

"Yeeeeeooooooo!!!" I screamed.

"I said get busy and eat my pussy, you worthless Daddy Pig!" She screamed. I quickly pushed my tongue into her pussy and began my duty. I quickly remembered how much I loved the taste of a freshly fucked cunt! I could not wait to lick cum from her asshole, too.

Chapter Four: The Rules Change

The following morning I awoke as normal, but was surprised to see that I still was wearing The Humbler, handcuffs, and the ring gag. However, when I moved my wrists behind my back the cuffs popped open. Next, I reached behind my legs and pulled on The Humbler. It, too, popped open. Lastly, I removed the ring gag and got ready for work. Naturally Monica was not awake yet, so I left her a brief note before making the journey into my office.

Most of that morning all I could think about was how I spent most of the night naked with a ring gag in my mouth while savoring the taste of dried pussy and cock cum, my hands cuffed behind my back, and my balls imprisoned in The Humbler. I had to finish a major software program that had to be presented to the Federal Commerce Department the next day, but was having trouble concentrating on the final de-bugging process. About an hour after I got to work my corporate legal director called me to say that there had been some major law changes during the night in Congress, and I needed to come to his office quickly. I explained that I did not have time, but he quickly replied that the future of my company might depend upon some decisions we needed to make quickly.

Upon entering his office area, I said good morning to his administrative assistant, Carol. She was wearing her normal low cut blouse sans bra and a very short mini skirt. She also was wearing her normal fuck-me stiletto heels and matching stockings. Her nipples appeared to be hard and were trying to poke through her sheer blouse. I always suspected that there was something funny going on between Carol and my legal director, Donald. He probably had been playing with her tits right before I arrived. But as long as she was not objecting, I found it easier to stay out of their private lives. This was my submissive side. I found it easier to ignore the obvious than to take a stand. Later I would find out that this was a major management error.

Upon entering his office, I saw Donald busy on his computer. He quickly asked me to wait about 30 seconds while he finished researching a new bill that was passed that night in Congress.

"Well, Donald, what's so important that it could not wait?" I asked.

Donald began to explain the many activities of the now powerful Pussy Power Party (PPP) that was currently in total control of the U.S. Government and 49 of the 50 states governments. He explained that the U.S. House of Representatives is not only seventy-five percent women, but also two-thirds of those women also belong to the ruling PPP. In the Senate the majority is now 99-2 in favor of women, of which 90 are PPP members. The PPP also controls the White House (President Gloria Stedmann and Vice President Nancy Polski have been active PPP members for the past 20 years) and six of the nine Supreme Court judges.

"Early this morning Congress finished passing a bill that will change our lives forever," Donald reported. "It just passed the legislation that we all have feared: the Subversive Chauvinists Act (SCA). This law will make the lives of all men one living hell from now on."

Donald went on to explain that the SCA basically gives all women the right to have any man they want arrested and charged with a SCA crime. The SCA law is similar to the Sexual Discrimination laws that were passed in the early 2000s, but SCA violations are criminal crimes and include criminal, not civil, penalties. He explained that women can have men arrested for almost anything under the guise of SCA misconduct. He also said that the SCA law has three levels of punishment, any of which would ruin a man's life.

For a man to be arrested and charged as a SCA Level One violator, it only takes two female private citizens or one female law enforcement officer to sign the SCA complaint. He said the law is rather vague, and does not define exactly what constitutes a SCA violation. So almost anything sexual can be considered illegal under the law. He further explained that the penalty for any man convicted as a SCA Level One offender is: 1) A mandatory public flogging; 2) Total public and private nudity for the remainder of his life; and 3) He is to be publicly and permanently branded with a giant red "C" on his right ass cheek so any woman would know that he is a convicted SCA offender."

"For a man to be charged with a SCA Level Two crime, five, not two, private female citizens or two, not one, female law enforcement officers have to sign the complaint. However, if any man is charged as a SCA Level One offender for the second time, it is mandatory that the charges are immediately upgraded to SCA Level Two. The penalty for a SCA Level Two conviction is: 1) A public flogging; 2) Total public and private nudity for the remainder of his life; 3) Two permanent red "C" brands, one on each ass cheek; and 4) He is permanently declared a non-human and is sold into slavery for the remainder of his life. Any one of the ladies who signed the complaint will have the right of first refusal to purchase the new slave. If all refuse or cannot afford the court assigned price, the slave will then be sold at a public slave auction. Either way, the man will be spending the remainder of his life in slavery to a Feminist pussy or asshole."

Donald continued, "SCA Level Three is the worst. Any complaint filed against a man for a SCA Level Three crime has to be signed by 10 female private citizens or by three female law enforcement officers. Or, if a man is charged with his second SCA Level Two or a third SCA Level One crime, the charges are automatically upgraded to SCA Level Three. SCA Level Three is a mandatory capital offense. Any man convicted of a SCA Level Three violation will be immediately executed at the completion of the trial. And, any crime of violence against women, including any form of rape or wife beating, is now a SCA Level three crime and conviction carries the mandatory death sentence."

Donald concluded, "There are no appeals to any SCA conviction, so anyone sentenced as a SCA violator is screwed for life. The SCA law goes into effect at midnight tonight and is retroactive for five years. All of us could be naked and in handcuffs this time tomorrow."

I was dumbfounded as I digested the information that Donald had just explained. Of course he did not know that I was a natural submissive, and had spent most of last night naked and in handcuffs anyway. I also could see his concern. He probably had been forcing Carol to suck his cock or bend over for a good pussy or ass reaming daily. Since this act was retroactive, he probably would be charged by Carol or some other woman that he had been sexually harassing for the past five years.

We continued to talk about the financial effects of the SCA on the company when suddenly Donald's computer began to beep like crazy. He said these were special legal news event alerts and he wanted to check and see what was happening around the legal world. Just as he was about to sign back onto his computer, the door opened and in walked Carol and my admin assistant, Joyce. Both were bottomless. Both ladies also had removed their skirts and panties, and were only wearing fuck me stiletto heels and stockings below the waist. In addition, Joyce was topless, too. All she wore were her stocking and stilettos.

"OK, you pigs," Carol announced. "We know that you have been talking about the new SCA Act. It was signed into law by President Stedmann five minutes ago and goes into effect at midnight tonight. It also is retroactive for five years, so in reality it is in effect right now. So unless you both want to be charged as SCA offenders at 12:01 AM tonight, strip naked right now! Then crawl over here and kiss our asses!" Both ladies then walked over to Donald's desk, bent over at the waist, and exposed both their assholes and pussies to our view. Carol's asshole looked like it was full of shit. And her pussy lips appeared to be coated with dried cum. She had, indeed, been busy before I arrived.

Donald and I both were dumbfounded. We looked at each other with pure amazement. I really did not understand why Joyce was involved, for I had always treated her with the utmost respect. But, I could understand why Carol wanted revenge on Donald.

"Listen, you fuckin' pigs," Carol screamed. "You've got 30 seconds to get naked and kiss our asses, or I will go get Jolene (another very fuckable admin assistant) and two others, and the five of us will all sign a SCA Level Two complaint against you both. I think you know what that means. You both will be our slaves before nightfall!"

Now I knew for sure that I should have protected Carol more from Donald during the past. She was really pissed and Donald was going to pay. I figured that I was just caught in the crossfire, and Joyce was only here to support her best friend's revenge. Although I love to be submissive to a strong woman, I want to have some control over when and where. (Yes, I like to top from the bottom whenever possible.) I also knew that I could not take any chances, so I immediately began to strip. Donald saw my actions and finally gave in. We were both now naked, and had our tongues buried in the asses of our admin assistants. Donald's always been dominant around women, so this humiliation was affecting him much more than me. Actually I was fantasizing that I also was wearing The Humbler as I tongue fucked my admin assistant.

After about five minutes of anal tongue action, Carol suddenly stood up. "OK, pigs, it's time for something new," she announced. "Joyce, floor!" My admin assistant immediately lied down on her back on the floor and spread her legs wide, showing everyone her now wet pussy. Carol immediately walked over to Joyce, then stood with one foot on each side of Joyce's head while facing Joyce's feet. She slowly squatted until her pussy and ass were about six inches above Joyce's face.

"Ok, pigs, here's the drill. Joyce is going to suck my cunt while Donald fucks my ass. Donald, keep fucking me even after you have shot your cum into my cunt. Keep going until Joyce has completely cleaned my cunt. And, you, Mr. Company president, are going to fuck Donald in the ass at the same time. I want to hear your balls slapping his ass or you and he will change places. Once again, don't stop when you cum. Keep fucking his ass until I tell you to stop."

With that, Carol quickly lowered her crotch down and planted her pussy directly onto Joyce's face. Donald also quickly inserted his rock hard cock into Carol's ass. With each thrust of his cock, Donald was receiving a cock massage from both Carol's pussy and Joyce's tongue.

"OK, Mr. President, get busy or we will fill your asshole," Carol commanded. Suddenly I realized that these three had played this game before, and now it was my turn to join in on the fun. So I dropped to my knees and inserted my now rock hard cock into Donald's ass. It felt real gooooooodddddd.

This action continued for about an hour, after which everybody was sexually spent. It was then that I realized that Carol is a bisexual nympho. She loves to fuck and be fucked by both sexes. I also had just learned that Donald and Joyce were both Carol's sexual bitches. And it looked like I just joined the club.

As I was leaving Donald's office he let out a yell. "I can't believe it," he yelled. "The PPP has just announced that at 12:01 midnight tonight it is submitting a SCA Level Three complaint against Brush

Bimbo, the voice of the Male Chauvinist movement. It will contain the signatures of every female employee at his radio network. It looks like we are going to have the first SCA execution very soon."

"Ah, shit!" Donald continued. "Do you still have that presentation scheduled at the Federal Commerce Department tomorrow?"

"Yes, at 3 PM in Director Jane Smith's office," I replied.

"Well, I have you ever been the focus of a CFNM party?" he asked. "Because President Stedmann just issued an Executive Order declaring all Federal Properties to be Male Clothing Free. The proclamation is invoking the SCA and said that all males of any age must be naked when on Federal Grounds. Beginning midnight tonight, any male caught wearing clothes will be arrested on the spot and charged as a SCA Level One offender. That means that you must give your presentation naked."

With that, I went back to work. I still needed to finish my program for the presentation at the Federal Commerce Department the next day. And, I needed to do it in the nude. That is, if I am still a free man at that time.

Chapter Five: The Pillory Stockade

Upon arriving home, I was greeted by Mistress Monica at the front door wearing her now normal household attire (stiletto heels and stockings, and nothing else). She quickly told me that she was aware of the new SCA rules, and unless I wanted to be charged as a SCA pervert from now on I was to be totally naked while in her company. I only would be allowed to dress for corporate functions. Other than that, I was to be totally nude. In addition, I would be required to wear my ring gag and handcuffs at all times when at home, and The Humbler whenever my duties did not require me to walk or stand. So not wanting to be charged as an SCA violator, I quickly disrobed and knelt on the floor before her. She inserted by ring gag and cuffed my hands behind my back, but left The Humbler off for the moment.

She then told me that we were going out for the night, but not to worry about food because I would get plenty of nourishment once we got to our destination. As I walked down the hallway I heard slurping noises coming from the main room. I glanced into the room and was once again shocked. Sitting on the sofa, dressed in the same manner as Monica (naked except for stiletto heels and stockings) was my ex wife, Mistress Michelle. Kneeling between her legs and obviously tongue fucking her pussy was another naked woman. She was wearing the same items as the other two, except that her hands were cuffed behind her back and she had red marks all over her back and ass. She obviously had been the recipient of the lash shortly before I arrived home.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers