Humbled -- Final Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
305 Followers

"Goddess Monica welcome to our bank." the Bank manager said when she greeted Michelle with the customary PPP pussy lick. "This withdrawal will take a few moments, but if you wish we have a special waiting area reserved only for PPP member's enjoyment. If you follow me, I know you will be delighted with its 'special feature'." Michelle quickly followed the Bank manager down a private corridor and into the 'special room'. In the middle of the room Mistress Michelle found a large Sybian, a robotic fucking machine. The Bank manager immediately explained to Michelle how to use the delightful device. Michelle immediately squirted lube on the rotating dildo and mounted the machine.

What the Bank teller did not tell Michelle was that the machine served two functions – to allow its user to fuck herself, and to allow Bank security to automatically run a secret DNA test. As soon as Michelle mounted the device, her cunt's natural juices were immediately compared with the national DNA database. In another room the Bank's Chief of Security, who was a PPP member, observed that the DNA test results confirmed that the woman who just presented both the Bank ID cardand PPP Medallion Necklace was a fraud. The Bank security officer immediately sounded a silent alarm. Before Michelle could climax, she was pulled off the Sybian and immediately arrested. PPP police quickly handcuffed Michelle's wrists behind her back, shackled her ankles together, then she had a ring gag forced into her mouth and before she was blindfolded.

"Slave Michelle, formerly known as Mistress Michelle," the Police Captain said as she was advising Michelle of her arrest, "You are guilty of 'Bank Grand Theft', a Level One crime, and 'Impersonating a Pussy Power Party Member', a second Level One crime. According to Pussy Power Party Regulations, any second Level One crime automatically mandates that you are now a Level Two criminal. Tonight you will be publicly whipped, branded, and then sold at the Sex Slave Auction as required as a Level Two criminal. Take this worthless Bitch away."

As Monica continued to grind her pussy on Daddy Pig's face, she was getting herself off just thinking about the day's events.

"Daddy Pig, want to hear what happened next?" she asked her step father, Of course he could not answer, for his facewas covered by her pussy and ass, and his tongue was busy lapping up her cunt juices.

"Well, Daddy Pig, imagine my surprise when two PPP Police officers came to our door and told me what Michelle had done. In fact, they explained that one of my PPP privileges is that I could use my PPP power and ask the court's forgiveness and have her released directly to me as my personal VPS slave." Monica explained.

"Do you know what I told the PPP police officers?" Monica asked. "I told them 'Fuck that conniving Bitch! She may be my Mother, but she has been trying to steal all my money ever since Grandfather set up my trust fund. This attempt will be her last. In fact, I would like to see her Air Dance tonight.'"

"Oh....My..... God! Oh Fuuuuckkkkkkk!!!" Suddenly Monica was overtaken with sexual euphoria. She began screaming with sexual delight as her climax began to overtake her body and storytelling skills. She pushed harder on her step-father's face, nearly smothering him to death with her weight and juices. But, she was unaware of her step-father's plight as she pushed her cunt harder onto his face. Finally Slut Sam realized my plight, stopped sucking my cock, and had to gently pull Monica upward so that I would not be suffocated.

A few minutes later as we were all relaxing, a fully satisfied Monica commented it was time to shower our sweaty, cum coated bodies, then get ready to go to the Flogging Party. She seemed especially excited about watching her Mother, Slave Michelle, get whipped, branded, and sold at the Sex Slave Auction. My former legal officer, Doug, was to receive the same treatment at tonight's session.

As Monica headed up to take her shower, Slut Sam suddenly flashed me a very mischievous grin as she slowly crawled upon my naked body. My cock was still rock hard from her blowjob and my facesitting experience.

She began to slowly and seductively caress my chest with her lovely, very large tits. She then leaned forward and used a very soft, sexual, and seductive voice to whisper into my ear, "Fuck me now, you big stud! Now that Michelle is gone, I am claiming this big, beautiful cock as mine whenever Monica is not around. Fuck me, and Fuck me hard!"

Then, she slowly lowered her very wet pussy directly onto my rock hard cock. I now knew that I was the submissive, sexual play toy for two very sexy, dominating ladies at home and several equally sexy and dominating ladies at work.

Life could not get any better. I was in seventh heaven!

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
305 Followers