Humbling Ch. 09

Story Info
Mistress and her lover at the endgame.
4.3k words
4.67
16.7k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacifist91w
pacifist91w
115 Followers

Note: This is fiction, intended to entertain readers. It has explicit lesbian sexual behavior. There's also domination and submission in this story. If you can't legally view this, please don't! Any resemblance between the characters and any person is coincidental.

o0O0o

Friday was pretty uneventful during working hours. I met with my two conspirators at my place. We had dinner together and afterward, we discussed our plan for a night of entertainment.

I hopped into my car and drove toward Antonia's Bridal and Formal. My mind was fully occupied. My easily-embarrassed subordinate would be able to enjoy this evening's activities, even if she had initial qualms. (In truth, that was "when" she would have qualms. My assessment of her character would get a big test tonight!)

Surprise would make everything much more fun, so I had to make sure I didn't give away anything. She wasn't expecting to see me until tomorrow. Picking her up tonight would raise her suspicion. Margot Swimming-Otter and Lindsey Castaneda were probably getting finished with a long, relaxing bath at my place right about now. Or maybe they were getting things ready in the playroom.

I made myself quit thinking about that type of thing and concentrate on acting normal.

Parking was hard to come by, as it always is in the city. I gave up on it and settled along the loading zone of a business across the street, hoping that it would only take Aurora a few minutes to leave her workplace and that nobody would hassle me in the meantime.

Luck was with me. Just a couple of minutes after 2100, Aurora left Antonia's Bridal and Formal. She began walking toward the bus stop right away, just as I'd expected. I moved fast, swinging around the car as quickly as I safely could. The lovely brunette noticed my car instantly. She jumped into the passenger seat before I could say a word.

She fidgeted around for only a few seconds before she broke the charged silence. "Mistress, may a slave kiss your cheek?"

"No, you may not," I said glibly. Actually, I was surprised at her question. Aurora was a clever woman; what was her reason for coming on strong so soon? "However, I am glad to be going home with my sweet slave again," I said. I laid my hand on her thigh to emphasize my words.

I kept her occupied with trifling questions about her week-at work and during her free time-until we got to my house. I opened the door and said, "I laid an outfit on your bed. Put it on and meet me at the door to the rec room; and don't take your time."

She practically ran to her room.

For my part, I went to the foot of the steps. Margot and Lindsey emerged from the kitchen, where they had been having tea and listening for our arrival. As agreed, they quietly took their places next to me and waited for Aurora to return.

They looked very ready for the fun to start. Lindsey was dressed in a dark grey pantsuit, looking very much the college professor. (She wasn't a professor, but that was her role this evening. Her wire-rimmed glasses, minimal makeup, and pinned-up dark brown hair really completed the look.) Margot was wearing a white dress shirt and a knee-length tan skirt with a turquoise-studded belt. Her long black hair was braided and held in place with a sterling silver clasp shaped like an eagle. She had told me earlier that this was how she had usually dressed when she taught her economics courses. She looked quite ordinary...yet there was something about how she stood, how her dark eyes looked when she turned her attention my way, how she spoke. She had a subtle attractive quality; confidence and honesty radiated from her.

We heard the door, then the sound of Aurora's white 4-cm-heeled shoes. I knew that she would notice the three of us an instant after she appeared, so I focused my attention on her face.

There: she recognized her beloved former teacher! Her eyelids flew wide open and her jaw dropped. She stood for a moment, until her mind believed her eyes.

She looked at me.

I met her gaze with a wink of my own. Then I let myself appraise her appearance. (I was sure my fellow conspirators were already doing the same.)

My lover's legs looked wonderful in the skirt I'd chosen: it was a pleated and starched blue-green-and-yellow plaid micro-skirt only about 15 cm long. We couldn't see the sight yet, but her wonderfully perky cheeks had to be peeking from under the hem with every step she took. I'd picked a long-sleeved translucent white blouse with little pale blue buttons for her upper body. The blouse was designed to be tied shut just below her breasts-there were no buttonholes. Her abdomen looked delicious and so did her chest. Around her neck was a wide blue collar made of soft leather.

She shook off her disbelief. She took a half-step forward, then remembered what she was wearing. Her left hand flew to the hem of the skirt between her thighs. Her face blossomed with a wonderful scarlet blush.

She hesitated. But I had told her to go to the playroom and she wasn't about to disobey. With as much dignity as she could salvage, she slowly and awkwardly descended the flight of stairs. The sides and back of her skirt bounced with every motion, but she kept covered by holding the front with her hand. She didn't meet any of our eyes.

"It's been a while," said Margot casually. "How have you been, Aurora?"

Her mouth quivered. "Fine, Ms. Swimming-Otter," she said in as steady a voice as she could manage. "How has Ms. Swimming-Otter been?"

I had told the two women about the way Aurora would speak and act in my presence. Margot did an excellent job of pretending to be puzzled. "Um...I've been fine, too," she said. "You know, you're not my student anymore; you can call me Margot if you'd like."

There was a brief but very uncomfortable (for Aurora) silence.

"This is Dr. Castaneda," I said, putting my hand on Lindsey's shoulder. "She taught me economics in university. Lindsey, this is Aurora."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," said Lindsey, holding out a friendly hand.

"Likewise, a pleasure," murmured Aurora, doing her best to keep from having to say people's names and especially the demeaning quasi-title I'd given her. She lightly shook hands with this woman she'd never met.

"I remember you as less reserved when you were in my class," said Margot. "But people do change, of course."

I broke in smoothly but quickly. "We thought we'd have a competition," I said. "Student versus student, to see which teacher should have bragging rights. So let's go to the rec room and get started. What do you say?"

Lindsey and Margot said yes. Aurora gave a meek nod of her head.

I wasn't looking at her, but the gorgeous brunette must have been surprised when she saw the interior. Gone were the usual toys and costume racks. (They were only concealed, of course.) I had white boards, a narrow table, and chairs set up at the far end, near the refrigerator.

This was no ordinary set-up. The white boards were wide and squat-"Perfect for writing equations and definitions," said Margot-and curiously hung against the wall from the ceiling so that the bottom edges of the boards were 160 cm off the floor. Aurora gave no thought to the strange suspension system yet; she was more worried about what arrangement I had with my two friends and what the stakes of the game would be.

"Ms. Swimming-Otter and I will alternate asking questions. If the two of you are willing, you will write the answers on the boards. The first one to write a good, complete answer gets that point. Just for fun and bragging rights, okay?"

"Sounds good, Lindsey," I said.

"Yes, Dr. Castaneda," Aurora said a second later. She put her hand behind her to hold the back of her skirt and shuffled next to me. She picked up her marker. She had certainly noticed by this time that I was wearing platform shoes, so that I was as tall as she was. She didn't understand why that mattered...not yet.

"Why is economics the dismal science?" asked Lindsey.

As quickly as I could, I scrawled: "Opportunity cost: what one gives up." Just as I had expected, Aurora was a good deal slower. She was wary and trying to keep her butt covered with one hand, so she had a tough time choosing words until it was too late.

"Nice, Hei Sook; first point to you," said Lindsey.

She pushed a button. There was the hum of a small electric motor. Aurora's white board rose five cm toward the ceiling.

All three of us were looking at my slut, although she only noticed my gaze. She immediately understood. Her blush had been fading, but it came back stronger than ever. "...Economics was so long ago," she said at last, not meeting any of our eyes. "Is forfeiting okay, please?"

Margot joked, "Oh, come on-was I that lame a teacher? I was hoping you'd try to make me look good in front of Lindsey!"

"And we wanted to get a bit of entertainment out of this game," I added, letting my voice become suggestive. "You haven't shown us anything yet."

"Yes, Ms. Swimming-Otter," Aurora said. Her right hand trembled as she picked up her marker and got ready to write. I had to give her high marks for effort; she still hadn't had to refer to herself. How long could she keep it up?

"What's the fundamental relationship between demand and price?" asked Margot.

I was surprised at Aurora's speed, now that she had more motivation for answering. She wrote: "Direct," very swiftly.

Unfortunately for her, my hands are much faster than the average person's, partly due to my profession. I had the answer written before she did.

"Point Two to Hei Sook as well," said Margot. "Very close, though!"

Aurora's board rose another five cm. I heard her groan softly.

Time to let Aurora relax so I could make my next move. Lindsey cleared her throat and asked the next question. I hesitated and Aurora quickly answered, her marker squeaking frantically. I heard her let out a breath she'd been holding. My board rose five cm. Lindsey and Margot congratulated her. Her relieved sigh was audible to everyone in the room.

Margot said, "Ready? What is the basic relationship between demand and supply?"

I wrote "Inverse" instantly. "Damn!" I heard my sometime-bedmate mutter. She looked up anxiously as her board ascended five more cm. She had to let go of her skirt so she could maintain her balance.

"When was the first Nobel Prize for Economics awarded?" asked Lindsey.

Aurora had to rise on her toes or her marker wouldn't write. I knew the two women behind me were getting an eyeful. They whispered together-more loudly than they had to-in tones that suggested shock. Aurora heard them, of course. She twitched and stood as still as a statue, waiting for the next question.

This time, when Margot asked the question, I only raised my right hand in feint. With my left, I swiftly and smoothly lifted the back of Aurora's skirt, revealing her flawless, naked backside.

"What on earth-" Margot began.

"I never-" Lindsey said at the same moment.

Aurora yelped in alarm and automatically yanked down the tiny skirt's hem. Predictably, she stopped writing in mid-answer and threw down her marker in the process.

"For your teacher's sake, try to win," I said cheerfully. "Pick up your marker and write your answer."

She looked at me in horror. I just looked back at her with an understanding smile.

Aurora turned to face me-putting her side to our guests-and bent at the knees, protecting the scraps of her modesty as well as she could.

But I had been writing. That meant that I won the point, of course. Her board rose still higher.

"Next question!" sang Lindsey.

Aurora had to stand on tiptoe. Her face was bright red, even her ears.

"I told you she wasn't wearing a thong. She's got on nothing at all under there!" Lindsey stage-whispered.

"Miss Whitfield, why aren't you wearing panties?" Margot said, sounding genuinely scandalized.

"B-because..."

"-I'd appreciate it if you'd face me when you speak to me."

Even Aurora's neck was flushed red by this time. She turned and lifted her eyes, making herself meet the eyes of her former crush and teacher. "Because sluts don't wear panties, Ms. Swimming-Otter," she said, although she stammered the words. Her need to obey overpowered her humiliation. (I had expected that she would make herself say it, but I was still impressed.)

"This explains one or two things!" Lindsey said with a laugh. "You said she wasn't acting like herself."

"When it comes to underwear and Aurora, you never know what you'll get," I said to Margot and Lindsey. "A couple of days ago, close to closing time, I saw her at work. She was wearing a thong...but it was lying limply around one ankle. Isn't that right, my sweet skank?"

"Yes, Mistress," she whispered.

Margot and Lindsey were genuinely surprised; I hadn't told them about my prank on Aurora earlier in the week.

They got up from their chairs. "The problem with being a slut is that people might take advantage," said Margot, practically purring. "But if one truly is a slut, I suppose that isn't a problem."

Lindsey and I gently took Aurora's wrists and put her hands on the table while Margot took off her tan skirt and black panties. She was only slightly overweight, with well-trimmed pubic hair and shapely, full curves. I could feel Aurora's shaking. Margot revealed the single-jointed double-ended dildo she'd chosen and carefully slid the first dozen or so cm into herself. She walked around the table and approached her former student.

"Let's see how good a slut you are," the black-haired woman murmured. She kissed Aurora's lips tenderly. Aurora kept her eyes open, but she kissed back with feeling.

The couple clasped hands and Margot led the way to my wide, low, cushion-covered play-bed. Margot lay on her back. "You're gorgeous," she said to Aurora. "I want you, slutty girl. Face me and mount me."

The lithe brunette deliberately granted her former-teacher's wish, sinking farther and farther onto the flexible double-phallus. The younger and the older woman fondled one another's abs, hips, and thighs as Aurora began slowly bouncing on Margot's lap.

Even if I hadn't been prepared for this sight, I was far too turned-on to be jealous! I glanced over and judged that Lindsey probably felt that way also. I rubbed her hand. She looked at me. We stripped off our clothing, then stepped into and adjusted the strap-ons we'd selected.

We each kissed Aurora's face, took one tail of her knotted blouse, and pulled to open her top. Lindsey kissed Aurora's lips hungrily while I pulled away her shirt and bra, leaving her nude except for the collar. I slurped Aurora's nipples one at a time. Lindsey stepped back, letting Aurora see the artificial cock she was wearing.

I fondled and lightly pinched Aurora's chest as Lindsey got behind her and pushed firmly on her back. Thanks to the hinge-like middle section of Margot's double dildo, the two were able to keep the toy inside their cunts. My subordinate was soon lying on her ex-crush, chest to sweaty chest, while Lindsey squirmed her way deep into Aurora's beautiful ass.

Panting from the exercise, the brown-haired slut in the middle of the sandwich gulped back a moan of satisfaction. Under her, Margot shuddered and tensed and gasped as she came.

I gently lifted Aurora's chin. Her clear eyes were glazed. She kissed my mouth with fiery passion. "I told you I just might give you three," I said.

At that, she noticed my strap-on. She was sweating and heaving, but she shivered. I ran my fingers along her sensitive ribs and she shuddered more, knowing that this night had only begun.

"So if you have anything to say, now is the time," I told her.

Somehow, she'd kept enough of her wits to know what I was getting at. "Mistress...cum, please?" she whispered.

"Ask properly," I said, gloating over my lovely slut.

Her lust burned behind her eyes. She knew that Ms. Swimming-Otter would hear her disgrace. "Mistress, may a slave cum?" she begged.

"Of course: my darling bitch may cum her brains out and prove once and for all what a wanton slut she is," I said, drawing out the sentence. Then I put the tip of my dildo to her lips and she instantly began sucking it. A second or two later, her pelvis shook with spasms as the first of several orgasms swept through her voluptuous body. My member in her mouth made her slurp and slobber as she squealed her ecstasy. Lindsey gave a quiet scream of delight right behind her. I saw her knuckles whiten as she thrust her pelvis against Aurora's gorgeous buttocks...

o0O0o

It was 0100 when Margot and Lindsey (walking not quite normally) waved their goodbyes to us and headed for Margot's car. "I haven't had this kind of crazy fun since college," I heard Margot mutter. I saw Lindsey lovingly squeeze her hand and kiss her cheek in answer. Aurora and I waved back at them, although Aurora was hiding behind me, since I hadn't let her get dressed in anything more than the soft leather peek-a-boo bra I'd picked out for her last weekend.

I shut the door.

"Mistress, tonight was perfect. Thank you," Aurora said.

"You're welcome, and thank you also. It really was wonderful," I said.

I set my lover in a chair and I sat on her thighs. I brushed the dark, damp hair away from her slick forehead. I kissed her luscious, strawberry-red lips. For a long time, I sat above her and we kissed again and again, sharing feelings far deeper than desire or sudden attraction. I knew by the tender kisses we gave and took that this was no longer mere fascination, or infatuation.

I rose from her lap. Taking both her hands, I helped her to her feet. Her muscles must have been growing sore already; she groaned in spite of herself. She smiled although she winced with muscle pains.

"For tonight, don't touch me, even when I touch you," I ordered gently. "We need our rest. I'm taking you to bed with me so that we can sleep. Keep your hands and mouth to yourself."

We wearily washed up and got into bed.

"A slave loves Mistress," Aurora said.

I put my left arm around her waist. I breathed in the scent of her shimmering hair. "And I love you," I said. "Good night!"

"A slave loves Mistress," she said once more, but by then I was nearly asleep.

o0O0o

I woke to the half-light of bright sun and heavy curtains. It was probably 0930 or so. I rolled, expecting to put my arm on Aurora. I was surprised to find nothing there.

I sat up and saw her. She was in my arm chair, looking at me. She was wearing a tight crocheted mint-green-and-pink tube top (and no brassiere-her nipples were enticingly semi-exposed) with her faded pink jean micro-skirt, and a floppy white beret.

Her green-speckled light brown eyes glowed as she watched me. The rest of her face was expressionless. Her body was motionless, but I could tell that she was full of energy, held back by her willpower.

"You said I would know and I do," she stated, knowing that she had my attention. "I've been watching you sleep for an hour. That's been enough for me. I don't love you just for what you do; it's who you are that I love. You've proven your love to me.

"You said that I was perfect for you-"

Aurora interrupted herself. She sang a scrap of a familiar Fleetwood Mac song. "-'Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!' That's what you did. You told me a generous, merciful lie, intended to keep me from feeling any pressure. If we didn't work out, I wouldn't blame myself. You knew that neither of us was perfect for the other. I wanted to hear your lie then. But I don't need it anymore.

"We don't have to be perfect; we just have to keep caring for each other. That's what you have taught me. That's how you have won my heart."

She stood and went to the window. Looking over her shoulder, she shot me a grin and spread the curtains wide.

I shielded my eyes with my hand for a moment. A grin bloomed on my face. "You seem to be totally positive that you're right."

pacifist91w
pacifist91w
115 Followers
12