Humbling Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers

She hopped onto the bed, tucking her knees under her. "I spent Monday through Thursday almost insane with my lust for you. But your visit to the shop satisfied me. I saw then that you weren't joking; you really were ready for me. More than that, you were thinking of me. You would do even the little things for me.

"So when I had my chance this morning, I didn't dive at your pussy the way I'd been planning to before Friday. Being with you was what I wanted, just like being with me was what you wanted."

I figured I'd try to get in one more dig. "So our activities last night weren't necessary?" I asked coyly.

Her cheeks turned pink but she ran her tongue under her upper lip. "Necessary? It wasn't, but it was impressive, and touching, and great fun of course-the biggest thrill of my life. And it was yet another wonderful thing you did for me. A reminder-that I needed to get off my ass and start being an active partner in this romance," she said.

She scooted forward in two small hops. Settling her pert bottom on my thighs, she put her hands on the sides of my face and kissed me. Lips to lips, we met each other as though for the first time. We multiplied the kisses-dozens of them, maybe hundreds-each one feeling like pattering rain on a dry mountainside. They grew deeper and lasted longer as we explored each other's mouths. The muscles between my legs tightened, hoping for more. My libido screamed at me, urging me to take things farther.

But Aurora was just as ready as she had said. She gave me another kiss, a different kiss. She tugged on my upper lip rhythmically, causing me to open my eyelids. She stared right into me.

She placed her fingers on my upper thighs, on the edge of my sleep-shirt. With a smooth, strong, sweeping movement, she drew it up my torso, over my head, past my arms, and away from me.

She kissed me again, as though her lips had gotten annoyed at being separated from mine for so long. My breathing began to get heavier. I noticed I was sweating slightly. Why not? Aurora's naked core (the micro-skirt covered nothing but her waist when she was in this position) felt like an electric blanket on my lap.

Aurora took her mouth from mine and looked at my body. In spite of myself, I was nervous.

Her eyes danced as she looked into mine once more. She took a slow breath. "I knew you'd be gorgeous!" she whispered. She kissed me again, deeply. Her hands fell to my hips and idly played with the sides of my skimpy black satin panties.

"Thank you!" I mumbled back. My sight blurred a little. I didn't need my eyes for this anyway, so I just shut them.

Aurora slid her right hand between us and slowly down, against my skin all the way, tunneling beneath the last scrap of cloth I wore. With an amazingly light touch, she stroked my special spot. I gulped in mid-breath. My hips twitched violently.

I felt her left palm on my chest. I opened my eyes to see a crooked, toothy grin on her face. She pushed me backward.

"Now who's wearing unnecessary panties?" she joked. Her voice sounded sultry, her skin smelled lovely, her body looked spectacular, her fingertips felt like soothing fire.

Gracefully, she drifted lower on the bed, keeping both her hands in contact with my body as she went. Her hair swept along my torso and she moved lower. She got to my pelvis. She kissed my hip bones and teased my inner thighs. Then she surprised me-she folded the crotch of my panties to the side and began licking and caressing...

...She was actually kind of clumsy and her rhythm was uneven. A few times, I gently had to ask her to ease up or shift her hands or suggest to her how she could do things to make it better.

It was enormously fun and fulfilling! Aurora gave me a very satisfying orgasm. Beyond that, she tried so hard and was so eager to please me, my heart swelled with love for her.

o0O0o

Lying on our sides, face to face, breast to breast, stroking each other's sides, I asked my lover, "Did you make that sexy top?"

"The price of scratching up your back, Hei Sook. You like?"

"Scratch my back more often!"

We both laughed, but her eyes flickered with desire. "Make me!" she dared me, her eyes flashing with challenge, her voice quiet and sultry.

I unfastened her skirt while I held her gaze with mine. "You still like being dominated. I still like taking charge. So we'll play that way sometimes, unless you don't wa-"

She seemed to think that was a rhetorical question. Her answer was a steamy kiss.

o0 Fin 0o

o0O0o

Final note: Thanks for for staying to the conclusion. As ever, I like readers' votes and feedback; please tell me your concerns, comments, and feelings. Thanks to all of you who have written with feedback; you make all the hard work worthwhile!

Once more: thank you, gamsa hamnida, arigatou gozaimasu, danke schoen, je vous remercie.

pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers
12