Humbling Hercules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the first hour, he was nervous and excited.

The second hour, he tried to find ways to pass the time... creating fantastical pornographic movies in his head. Detailed, lovely movies. He dare not turn on the television. No. When she opened that hotel room door, he wanted her to see him, sitting on the bed, in a nice suit, holding a lovely bouquet of roses.

With the third hour, harmful , horrible questions started to spring to his mind. Had she already checked out? Was this some sort of prank she was pulling on him? Was it her way of getting him back for bringing her on The Debra Harper Show? Or was it just sport for her, the way it had been in grammar school?

By the time the fourth hour rolled around, he had already made up his mind that he was a first class chump. He told himself eight times he should get up and go. He was making a fool of himself, sitting on a bed, well-dressed, holding a bouquet of roses, waiting for a woman who was never going to come. A ridiculous, utter fool.

Suddenly, the unmistakable click from the room door automatic lock. He was expecting either a maid, or the room's newest renters to enter and wonder just what the hell he was doing on the bed, but no, it was her.

"Oh, you're here!" she remarked at the sight of him, slightly surprised. She was wearing the classic "little black dress" that showed off her million dollar legs splendidly, except this "little black dress" was a crimson red.

"You told me 6 o'clock," he said.

"Yep."

"It's 10:30," he said.

"Yep."

"Did you forget?" he asked.

"Nope."

"Where were you?"

"Well aren't you a curious little ducky?"

He swallowed hard. His cheeks were flushed. He was indignant. Voice shaky with anger, yet not raised in the slightest. "Did you think I would go back to my own hotel room after a few hours? Like a buffoon? What was this? One last cruel act of bullying? "

"No. I definitely did not think that, Mark. In fact, I knew you'd be here."

He seemed a bit startled... but somehow, relieved. "How did you know?"

"Because I asked you to," she responded. "And you will do... absolutely anything... that I ask you to."

He stared at her.

"Isn't that right?"

He didn't answer.

"Absolutely anything. And do you want to know how I know this?"

He swallowed. A small moment passed. He then said the only thing there was for him to say. "How?"

"Because... you knelt down in front of me and kissed my boot today... in front of a live studio audience. In front of television cameras. Next week, the entire country is going to see that. Your mother, your father, your whole family. Your coworkers, your boss. And they'll wonder why you did it. Why did you prostrate yourself before me and place your silly little lips upon my shiny new boot in what was supposed to be your moment of triumph? Why did you throw away years and years of crunching and slamming and banging heavy weights in a dirty gym to lower yourself from Adonis to groveling peasant? They won't be able to come up with an answer for that question. But you will. And I will. You did it, simply because... I asked you to."

She was right.

"Am I right?" she asked.

"Yes," he responded.

"Let's see what else you'll do... if I ask you to." She placed her purse off to the side and slipped her panties down her legs and over her boots. The same ones he had kissed earlier. She tossed the pair at him.

"Smell them."

He did. He sniffed deeply.

"You had sex?" he asked.

"It was a threesome," she said. "Me and two real men. Two real men who weren't obsessed with me, who didn't change their whole life and body just to see me again, just to get with me. Two real men who weren't you."

His eyes began to water a bit and he felt a lump in his throat. Part of his brain told him to call her a filthy name, get up and get out, or not even call her a filthy name... just get up and get out. But his ass was stuck to that bed. It was super glued. The hold she had on him could not be broken.

"They used me hard, Twinkle-toes. They pounded their big fat black cocks into me. Buried them deep inside me. Ravaged me. Because, once again... they were real men. And they had real dicks. It's funny, Twinkle-toes... no matter how much work you've done on your upper body, your pecs, your deltoids, no matter how much time you've spent in the gym lifting weights and doing squats to prove how much of a real man you could be... the one thing no amount of exercise or weight training in the world can change... is just how small," she used a very long pause for emphasis, the same kind of pause that Debra Harper uses during her shows, and as she paused she flicked up her right pointer finger and waved it around in the air somewhat wildly, fast at first, then slowing down and no longer as wild... as if it was homing in on something. And it was. It finally stopped, and became firm, pointing directly at the zipper of his trousers. "THAT is."

"I figure it's pretty average," he murmured, defending himself, yet with a shaky voice.

"Well, you figure wrong, Twinkle-toes. Take it out, let me see it. I want to confirm what I already know."

He was nervous.

"Don't make me wait, Twinkle-toes."

He unzipped his pants and wriggled it out of the little hole in his briefs. Now, whenever he was absolutely rock hard, it was five and a half inches. But flaccid, it never looked like much. He held it in his hand. It was a full five and a half inches. She giggled.

"Tiny," she said. She moved forward and sat next to him on the bed and with the same pointer figure that she had used to hone in on it with... she flicked it. "Tiny little Twinkle toes." She had touched it! The most sacred of all crushes, the most unattainable of all fantasies, she who had been buried in the distant past was now right in front of him again, and she touched it. It started to leak.

"Take the rest of your clothes off," she commanded. He had never moved more quickly in his life. Shoes, shirt, belt, pants, boxers and socks, off in under 15-seconds and in that order. He sat now in the same spot on the bed, only completely naked.

"I bet you'd like to fuck me... Wouldn't you?"

He shook his head up and down, yes.

"Is that what you came here for tonight?"

He paused. "Well... I would never assume that-"

"-It is, I know it is."

"It might be nice," he said.

"You would fuck me? Even knowing that two men have been inside me already? You would slide your little, limp dick inside my gorgeous pussy and feel it pump in and out of another man's hot goo?"

"Well when you put it like that," he said. She stared at him. "Yes," he responded.

"Yeah, I know you would," she said with disdain. "But you don't get to." She lied down on her back and flipped her skirt up. "Eat me."

He kissed her stomach, then a bit lower. He placed his lips down right above her pussy and kissed. Gentle wet kiss. Then to the right of her pussy. Then to the left. And then he kissed her pussy. It was wet. He could smell it. She was breathing heavily. He kissed it again, this time for longer. On the third kiss, he slid his tongue inside. She began to slightly bob her pelvis up and down... so slightly as his tongue dipped inside and began to flicker a bit. His tongue curved and searched around inside of her, getting used to its new home. She began making sounds... pleasant sounds to the ear. Sounds that humans make when they stop being humans and allow themselves to be the animals they were created as. He wrapped his lips around her clitoris and began gently sucking on it. She enjoyed that. Then he used his tongue to message it, her clit, sliding it back and forth over it... up and down, increasing the speed of his tongue to match the euphoric sounds being emitted by his goddess. Eventually, he was full on slobbering... like a hungry puppy, slurping and sucking and licking as though he could never get enough of his treat. She grabbed his head and pushed it forward so the space between his face and her pussy was non-existent.

"Faster, bitch," she instructed.

And so he complied, licking and slurping faster and faster. Her pelvis now was rising up completely off the mattress, thrusting forwards and back. He was possessed by her pussy now, licking so feverishly it was as though it were his purpose in life.

"Suck my clit!"

He sucked it dutifully. Lovingly. An then he felt it coming. It was on it's way. He felt the slight tightening of her stomach and legs. He felt her body begin to shake. And then... her body shuddered delightfully and she squeezed her thighs together tightly, like a clamp, holding his head in its rightfully place... soaking his face with her sweet, glorious cum. Coating it as she moaned passionately. He stopped licking but dutifully kept his head right up against her pussy, though even if he wanted to move it, he would not have been able to escape those powerful thigh-clamps. Her moan was loud and long and her tightened thighs still squeezing and her cum still coating him. Eventually her thighs loosened just a bit and her moan teetered off into a satisfied, "mmmmm." And they stayed like that... his wet face pressed into her wet pussy, for several moments.

He could have stayed there for an eternity, feeling proud and accomplished. He had moved her to orgasm and enjoyed every moment of it. Hearing her emit such strong sounds of pleasure aroused him to no-end and his penis was still erect, even as he lay with his face between her thighs doing nothing.

Another moment of quiet breathing passed before she finally reached down and patted and rubbed his head affectionately, in the same way one might reward a dog for learning a new trick. Then she said, "look at me."

He moved his body back slightly, his head now out of the now loosened thigh-clamp, and looked up at her with wide eyes.

"Now you just ate the cum from my pussy, didn't you pussy boy? But like I said... there were two of them. And they both fucked my pussy tonight. But only one of them came in it."

He continued to stare at her with those wide eyes, his face dripping with her juices.

"Do you want to know where the other one came?"

He continued his stare.

"Aw, your silent. Well if you're not going to answer my questions, I guess I'll just pull my panties back up and leave." She began to shift her body, as though to get up.

"Mm-hmm," he murmured.

"What's that?"

"Yes, please."

"Yes, please what?"

"Yes, please, I'd like to know where the other one came."

"The other real man."

"Yes."

"Say it."

"Yes, please, I'd like to know where the other real man came." His dick had been hard through the whole ordeal, but suddenly, upon having to call one of her most recent lover a "real man" (and thus, admitting his existence as very much not a real man) his dick suddenly stood up on end. It wasn't just rock hard. It was solid gold hard. It was as hard as it was ever going to get. Well... maybe.

She turned around and flipped her skirt up "In my ass."

His face buried in her butt. Her round soft butt cheeks pressing against his warm, stark facial cheeks. His eyes, his nose, his mouth, consumed by her ass. He slid his nose up her hole and he sniffed it first. She didn't even have to tell him to. He could smell it. The lingering scent of a real man. He could smell the cum. And he wanted to taste it. Again. So he slid his tongue deep in that hole and she bobbed her ass to and fro, like a basketball being dribbled top speed less than an inch from the ground. Pounding his face with her ass. Slapping his face with her cheeks as he feasted on the sticky goo he found inside. He slurped at it like a hungry little dog. He licked and licked and licked and she encouraged him. "Gooooood little Marci, lick all that real man cum up."

It tasted salty and slimy... like dirty sex... but he loved it. "Swallow it, Marci." And he did. He swallowed it. She laughed.

"This was a lot of fun, Twinkle-toes," as she rose off the bed. She picked up her panties. "I'm really glad I got to see you again. You always were a cutie." She slid them back on, back over her boots, back right up where they belong.

"I always thought you hated me. And that's why you teased me."

"Hated you? No. I teased you because thought you were pathetic and funny. Cute... but like... in a retarded puppy way." He stared at her with big watery eyes. "I still do think of you like that. But that's not such a bad thing now is it?"

"No." He answered. She laughed and pet his head.

"Okay, now... you get dressed now and go back to your own hotel. I might want to call on you tomorrow before I have to check out, so make sure to go right to sleep. No late night porno watching for you," she teased.

His cock was bulging, stiff, throbbing. Bulging, stiff, throbbing and full of cum just waiting to get played with. Just waiting to explode. But apparently... no? Apparently she was done with him. It was hard for him to process... but after a moment, he forced himself to stand up from the bed, and then he began to slowly put on the clothes that he had so quickly pulled off. She watched him, smiling, her arms crossed. He looked at her.

"Bye," she said, in reply to his stare.

He made his way towards the door and she sat down on the bed. He reached the door handle, pulled down on it, and pulled the door open. She stopped him with her voice.

"Oh, and one more thing, Marci... NO jerking off. Do you understand me?" she asked. He lowered his head.

"Yes, Jessica," he said, standing in the doorway, his back to her.

She reached over, pulled open the bed stand drawer, removed the Bible from inside, and threw it at him. It hit him squarely in the back of the head.

"Princess Jessica," she said, in a sweet voice that contradicted her violent action.

"Princess Jessica," he corrected himself.

"Good. I'm glad we have an understanding. Because if you jerk off... I'll be able to tell. Oh, and Marci? When you come over tomorrow, I won't be alone. So make sure to bring your dick-sucking lips."

She had said it so quickly and casually. Like it was nothing.

"Yes, Princess Jessica," she said.

"Yes, Princess Jessica," he repeated. Her human puppet.

"Close it."

He took a big step out into the hotel hallway and closed the door behind him. He heard the automatic lock click. He stood frozen for a moment, then looked down the long hallway at the shiny elevator doors that were waiting to open up and eat him alive.

He was a relative stranger... he knew no one in this town and no one in this hotel, aside from the woman whose ass he just sucked cum out of , and yet, he felt as though everyone on the planet was aware of what just transpired. He started walking towards those shiny elevator doors with small steps, head hanging low. They seemed a mile away. Relax, nobody knows you, nobody knows what happened, just get to those elevator doors, get inside, and get out of this place, he thought. "Well, if it isn't lover boy," rang a voice from within the laundry room as he passed by. He kept his head low and continued to walk but stopped after a few steps forward, not wanting to be rude. He turned and saw her, the same elderly maid. The rose he had given her was now worn behind her left ear. Cripes, he was sure her shift would have been over by now. How much laundry can one hotel maid be expected to do? "How did you make out tonight, lover boy?"

"Just fine, thank you," he replied, though the lack of aplomb in his voice told a tale of a different story. As did the diving board erect hard-on trying to break through the crotch of his pants. He began walking forward again and said without looking back, "Have a good night, Ma'am." He heard her click her tongue three times as he reached the elevator door and pushed the down-arrow button.

"What a pity, what a pity," she said to herself and his ears turned bright red. Why wouldn't the blasted elevator come? "Her loss," she said. "Fine hunk of man like that." Damn it, open up, open up.

Ding.

Finally, they opened, and he stepped inside. The doors closed, swallowing him whole and he was alone again. And as he rode the empty, golden elevator down from the fifteenth floor and to the lobby below, he realized that he was probably going to have to go on dreaming about that wild, wild sex with Jessica Poveck. The hottest girl in school. Keep on dreaming about it. Because it's something he'd never get to experience in real life. At least he came close though! Sort of. He sort of came close. In a way. Kind of. Maybe. A little.

"Not really," he thought. But he knew one thing. He wouldn't be back tomorrow. He was under her spell when they were together in that room. Some sort of witchcraft. Some sort of... sorcery. But whatever it was, it was gone now. He was whole again. He was a man. And he wasn't going to be sucking anything for anyone, even if Jessica Poveck asked him too! No, he would certainly not be back tomorrow. Most certainly not. And then, he began to silently weep. Because he knew in his heart of hearts, that he most certainly would be.

12