Humiliate Me

Story Info
A normal date night leads to new, gay discoveries.
2.5k words
3.69
33.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke this morning I thought the day would pass just like any other boring day. It was a Friday, which usually meant date night but it had become so hard with work between me and my partner that we hadn't been on a proper date in months now. James had kissed me farewell as he left for work before me, as he usually did, but his hand had slipped into my pocket before he dashed for the car.

While I was getting myself ready for work I checked my pocket and pulled out two movie tickets, and the simple gesture made me smile. The rest of the day before that night I had spent on a blissful high, and nothing was going to bring me down from it because I was finally going on a date again.

It was when we got to the cinema that things got really interesting.

"James, I need to use the bathroom before we go in." I looked up at James, who was intent on leading us straight to the ticket booth and getting us into the cinema as soon as possible. Of course his plan changed when I stopped and let my hand fall from his. "I won't be a minute, okay." Standing on my toes I kissed James' cheek before I turned and made my way into the bathroom.

I didn't realise that James had followed me in until he stood beside me at the urinal. That was bad, really bad. I hate going to the bathroom in front of anybody, James included. It just, never sat right with me and I always made some sort of excuse against using a public bathroom. I stood still, not moving and my mind was refusing to let my bladder relieve itself. I was beginning to shake, looking away and wincing when James started peeing.

"Come on Alex, we're going to miss the movie if you keep stalling." James complained a little, heading over to wash his hands once he was finished. I was busting to go myself but I still couldn't move; it was beginning to get painful now, since I'd been holding back the entire day. I jumped out of my skin when I felt a large hand on my back, "Alex, babe seriously, hurry up."

I shook my head, looking up and tucking myself back in. "I'm fine. I didn't need to after all." I lied and went over to wash my hands out of habit. I smiled reassuringly at James through the mirror, though he gave me an odd look, he didn't say anything as he took my hand and took me out into the cinema again.

I spent the entire movie twitching in James' lap; the need to pee was distracting me from both the movie and the large hands that were wandering over my legs and hips. Once or twice I had considered getting up to go while the movie was playing, but James would have made up some excuse and come with me, which would have completely defeated the purpose of it.

I had never been so full before. Sure there was the occasional day that I decided to find out how long I could go before I needed to go to the bathroom, but today was the longest I had gone and it was getting difficult to hold back so I didn't make a fool out of myself in the middle of the cinema.

By the end of the movie I was shivering with the intense need to relieve myself. James had offered me his coat as we left, figuring I was simply cold, which I accepted so I didn't raise suspicion and have James bring up the topic again. I wasn't in much luck though; apparently James hadn't forgotten my odd behaviour earlier in the bathroom.

"Alex, are you okay?" James put his hand on mine when he wasn't busy changing the gears. I was still shaking like a leaf, even as I nodded in a vain attempt to get him to drop the topic. "You lie, babe. Just like you lied in the bathroom earlier. You needed to go, I could see it. But you were all tense."

"It turned out I didn't need to go. I already told you, James." I gave a reassuring smile, but he didn't look convinced. He continued to glance at me while he drove, giving me a look that I could never get away from. In the end I sighed and gave in to his silent demand of knowing the truth.

"I don't like people seeing or hearing me use the bathroom. It always makes me nervous, and when you suddenly appeared like that I freaked out." I turned my head away while I was talking, honestly it was embarrassing to admit that I couldn't even use a toilet without thinking people were judging me.

I looked confused when James suddenly stopped, turning up beside a barely lit park. I looked over at him as he climbed from the car, coming around to my side and opening the door. "Come on, you're using the bathroom with me there." He demanded, giving me little leeway to make an excuse to get out of the situation. James was already unbuckling my seatbelt and dragging me from the car, allowing me no choice in the matter.

"James no, please." I begged, trying to get my hand out of his, usually it was easy since my hands were so slim compared to his, but tonight it seemed like an impossible task. My heart rate picked up when we stepped into the bathroom, the lights flickering above us and making me squint. "This is stupid, what will it accomplish for you to make me pee in front of you? Do you want to see me have a panic attack?" I was overreacting, I never had a panic attack from using a public toilet but I was on the verge of one now. Though, somewhere in the back of my panic stricken mind I was turned on by the idea. James forcing me into submission had always been a hidden fantasy of mine, one that I would never bring up with my stoic English partner but it had always been there.

James turned to look at me, his brow raised and his arms crossed over his broad chest, "Honestly, you're acting like a child. We're not leaving here until you use the toilet." I knew it. James wanted to give me a heart attack. My limbs refused to move and follow his demands, so they stayed glued to my sides as he casually leaned against the sink. This was already humiliating and I hadn't even done anything.

In an attempt to get through with it faster, I pulled my cock out of my pants quickly before I lost the courage and backed out. We now stood in the same position as earlier, except this time James knew that I was having a mental attack, and he was doing nothing to calm me.

And this time, I was getting turned on.

My breath caught in my throat when I felt James step behind me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. "You want to stay here all night?" He asked me, honest curiosity in his voice as his hands began to wander along my stomach and hips. Soft spots and he knew it, he was teasing me.

"My patience is wearing thin, Alex. Pee or I'll take away your violin." James warned in a low voice, which only served to arouse me further. I closed my eyes and leaned back against him, relaxing a little bit but it wasn't enough, I still couldn't pee in front of him! James seemed to know that, because his touches were becoming more insistent.

His hands pressed firmly against my stomach, massaging and pressing against it, pressing lower and putting pressure on my bladder. I moaned deeply, my ruby eyes fluttering behind my closed eyes. I was hard, with a full bladder and an uncharacteristically demanding boyfriend behind me. It was pleasant torture as his touches moved further down my body, moving around my cock but not touching. I shivered harshly, pressing back into him and whimpering a little.

"Fine, if you won't do it then we might as well just go home." James stepped back, letting go of me completely and I had to stumble to catch myself from falling on my face. "James, I can't. I'm too turned on to try and pee." I didn't look at him; I didn't want him to see my bright face from humiliation. I felt his arms around me again and his head against my shoulder, "Why didn't you just say so?"

I groaned in surprise when his hand wrapped around my cock, my hips pushing forward into the contact. Behind me James was nibbling on my neck, leaving light marks just below my collar. For a few blissful minutes I forgot that we were in a public toilet and that James was only doing this to make me pee. He turned me around and chuckled softly as he sat me on the sink so I didn't fall over. When I reached my orgasm I felt relief from the pressure for a moment as the pleasure took over and my mind could only think about that. I kept my eyes closed as I leaned back and got my breathing back under control.

I felt the pressure in my bladder again and this time I didn't fight it, I had been humiliated enough already what was one more to add to the list, that didn't make it any less humiliating though. James stepped closer to me, leaning over me so he could press his cock against mine, and kiss me at the same time. It didn't matter how arousing James being demanding had been, the total humiliation of urinating on him made tears sting at my eyes. I felt James shudder against me, and a moan slipped past his lips. James was enjoying it, I wasn't sure if he was enjoying forcing me or the fact that I had just urinated on him. I felt the tears fall from my eyes more persistently, my head falling back and resting on the wall behind me again.

"That was bloody hot." James whispered into my ear when I had finished, my body falling limp in his arms. Any other time and that would have made me hot and bothered, but this time I was only humiliated and tired.

"I want to go home." I demanded. My legs and feet where soaked in urine, and the smell of it was beginning to make my head spin. I pulled myself out of James' arms and went to wash my hands, in some futile attempt to make myself feel less dirty.

I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder and I was forced to turn around and look back at James. "You made me excited, Alex. Shouldn't you fix it?" James looked at me and gave me a crocked smile, making me blink a couple of times.

"You want me to give you a blow job in some disgusting public toilet?" I cried in outrage, it didn't matter that James had already done the same thing earlier in the night. I tried to pull back from James but he was far stronger than I was. "I'm not doing it, James; you've already humiliated me once tonight. I won't let you do it again."

I went to turn around again, but found myself on my knees instead. I looked up at James from behind my glasses, catching his soft blue eyes in the flickering light above our heads. "Come on, Alex. You know you like it. Now be a good little boy." I felt one of his hands on the back of my head, forcing me forward, while the other freed his cock from his pants.

I licked my lips at the sight, swallowing down the humiliation that I felt bubbling in the pit of my stomach as I was pushed forward. I opened my mouth obediently and allowed his cock to fill my mouth. I sucked gently, tilting my head to the side a little bit and bringing one of my hands up to grip the hem of James' shirt while I worked. I could taste my pee from his cock, and it made me gag slightly but James wasn't about to let go so I attempted to ignore it.

James rolled his hips forward, a soft moan passing his lips as mine continued to work on his cock. I looked up at him through my lashes, watching as his eyes fluttered while trying to stay open and he continued to move his hips, gently thrusting his cock further into my waiting mouth. I let my eyes close as well, wrapping my other hand around the rest of his cock that wasn't in my mouth, a small moan passing my lips. I could feel my tears dropping onto my hand as I continued to pleasure James, trying to keep him from pushing too far.

I opened my eyes again after a while, looking up at James out of curiosity only to find him staring back. I flushed and pulled back, using my hand to continue to get him off. James was leaning against the wall, watching me work with a pleased grin on his face. I closed my eyes again, feeling his sperm covering my face. James was shivering, his breathing shallow and fast as he came down from his orgasm. I sat and watched him, still holding onto his shirt and crying.

"Alex, let go babe." James' voice was low, and I looked up in confusion and apprehension. He grinned widely and leaned down a little bit, "I need to pee." He told me, tilting his head to the side.

I felt my breath pick up and I looked up, "No James, that's too far." I looked up and gave him a pleading look. James studied my expression for a moment and then nodded, "Okay, clean up then. We'll head home." He grabbed my shoulders and helped me stand. I gave him a relieved smile and leaned forward to kiss him softly.

"Thank you." I turned around and washed my hands, taking my shirt off and using it to wipe my face as best as I could. I held it in my hands while I watched James finish, a faint blush on my face. I turned away again when James looked up at me.

"Did you like that?" James asked, tucking his cock back in and doing the same to me, as he took my hand and lead me back out to the car. I wanted to look cool and indifferent, but my head was spinning and I blushed brightly. "That was the most humiliating thing you have ever made me do!"

And in the back of my mind I knew it was the fact that it was humiliating that had made it that much more arousing.