Humiliated at an Outlet Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willow619
willow619
133 Followers

"You still look like a sissy more than a girl, but at least now you have decent tits. So I guess it's your turn to take some cock." Randi unhooked her stocking from the girdle, and pulled the girdle up to expose her white panties. Straining the panties was a very nice cock. Longer than mine, if not as thick.

I looked over at Mel, and she had hiked up her skirt, exposing her soaking wet panties. She gave the phone to Gina. "Please take over the filming. I have to cum too, and I want to watch my sissy husband take her first cock while I do. "Gina took the phone, and turned around to a filing cabinet. She took out a very realistic cock-shaped dildo. She handed it to Mel "Here. This is what Randi practiced on. It's a good 8 inches, so it may be too big for you if you're only used to Willow's cock."

Mel smiled and slowly pushed all 8 inches into her pussy. I could tell by her shudder that this was her first orgasm, and I knew there would be more as she began to slowly move it in and out.

Randi stood over me and stroked her cock in front of my face. I copied her moves from earlier. I kissed the head of her cock, and then licked the shaft. I tried to take it all in, but it was too long for me. I went up and down and took the cock in and out, nearly gagging several times. Then Randi grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my face. Faster and faster, ignoring the trouble I was having taking the shaft. As her breathing quickened and her body tensed up, Gina told her to pull out of my mouth, and as she did she let loose a load of cum onto my face. Randi grabbed her cock as it continued to erupt and aimed it so all of it ended up on my face.

"Smile for the camera, Willow." I turned my cum-filled face to Gina and her camera. Just then Mel let out a huge moan, and we all turned toward her (Gina kept filming). With the dildo fully embedded in her pussy, Mel was cumming over and over. While we watched her in the throes of her orgasms, Randi brought his finger to my face and wiped off some of his cum. He licked the first load off his finger, and then repeated the process, feeding me the next load. I licked his finger, sucking it in as though it were a cock.

When Mel had stopped cumming and was calming down, she threw her panties to me. "Wipe off your face, Willow. You can then keep those as a reminder of your first time with a cock in your mouth. But I doubt it will be your last, dear!"

Gina said "Well, since I'm the only one not to cum yet, I guess I have the privilege of directing our next set of activities."

*

This is an original story by Willow Melody. Do not repost.

willow619
willow619
133 Followers
12