Humiliated at the Play Party

Story Info
How Lord Steel manipulated me into becoming his slave.
1.9k words
4.05
68k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our local BDSM group's monthly play party and Goddess Diana had me dressed up well for it. She had personally handpicked my outfit for that night, and when she saw me in it she couldn't help but tell me I looked "damn sexy."

It was an old "diner girl" outfit we found at a costume shop, one piece with red and white stripes and a skirt part that cut off uncomfortably high on my legs. With it I wore a pair of 6-inch heels, making me stand about 6'5". And topping it off was a large white bow she had me put in my brunette wig, itself styled in curls.

For two weeks before the play party, Goddess Diana had been denying me orgasms, while making me stroke more often than I ever had had to before. When we bought the outfit a week in, she made me stroke to the edge 3 times while trying it on in the fitting room. She said she wanted to make sure I was "good and horny" for the play party so I could serve my proper role for the party.

My role, as it turned out, was to be the "waitress" for the play party. I was to get everyone there snacks, drinks, and whatever else they wanted. I was also to provide foot service for anyone who asked, male or female, and call everyone there either "Sir" or "Ma'am" depending on their gender. I did these tasks rather excitedly, as I had always been interested in being a servant to an entire party of mixed gender.

Most of the guests took me rather light-heartedly. They would tease me a bit, but always tell me in the end I was doing a good job. Very few even asked me for the foot service, whether male or female. In fact, only one man asked me for the foot service--and this is where my story begins to get interesting.

This man went by the name of Lord Steel in our BDSM circle and had always intimidated me a bit. Everything I wasn't, he was. I was skinny and weak; he was built and strong. I had very feminine features; his face and jawline reminded me of a comic book superhero. And tonight, while I was dressed as a diner girl, he was dressed in tight leather pants, no shirt, and a leather jacket that left his washboard abs exposed.

I was just walking back with a glass of water for one of the other guests when I felt a tug at my skirt. I turned around and there was Lord Steel.

"Hey, sweetheart," he said. "How about some of that foot service your Mistress offered you up for?"

"Yes Sir," I said in reply, almost without thinking. "Just let me bring Donna some water."

But for whatever reason, I truly did not feel comfortable massaging this man's feet, and I must have pushed it to the back of my mind, because soon I had forgotten about it. Half an hour passed, and as I was heating up some pizza rolls, Goddess Diana walked into the kitchen.

"Stephanie..." Diana said, addressing me by my sissy name.

I turned around with a jolt. "Yes Goddess Diana? I was just getting some pizza rolls ready to serve to the guests."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked.

"Um..."

"Didn't you tell someone you'd give him a foot massage?"

"Y... yes Goddess Diana... I apologize, I'll get right on that."

"You better," Diana sternly said. "You make me look bad when you forget something. I was going to let you cum at the end of tonight, but if you don't do your job you'll have to wait ANOTHER 2 weeks. I'll heat up the pizza rolls--you go massage Mr. Steel's feet."

"Yes Goddess Diana."

I went into the other room, and Lord Steel was seated on the reclining chair. I swallowed my pride and walked up to him.

"Umm, Lord Steel... would you still like me to massage your feet?"

"Sure, Steph," he said. He reclined back in the chair and put his feet up. "You can start by removing my boots."

They were brown cowboy boots, with spurs and everything. I had never had to remove a shoe like that off anyone, but it did not prove to be too difficult. I then got his socks off, and began massaging his left foot.

The whole time he seemed very excited by what I was doing. A few times he got into it and said things like "That's right baby, worship these feet," and "You like doing my feet, don't you, slut?" Per Goddess Diana's instructions, I had to answer "Yes Lord Steel."

When it was finished, I put his socks and cowboy boots back on his feet and then kissed each boot as Goddess Diana had taught me to. Then I got up and took everyone's drink orders. After about 15 minutes, nature began to call for the first time that night, and I noticed I really had to pee.

I went to the upstairs bathroom and shut the door behind me, sitting down to pee as I always did when dressed as "Stephanie." I thought about Lord Steel's feet and began to get the uncomfortable thought that it was strangely arousing to be called a "slut" by that man.

Suddenly I heard the doorknob turn. Apparently I had forgotten to lock the door! "Someone's in here!" I shouted. But whoever it was evidently didn't hear me, and walked right into the bathroom.

It was Lord Steel, and he was staring at me.

Terrified to tell him to leave, I finished up my business, stood up and slid my panties back up. The whole time he just stared. As I washed my hands, he kept staring at me.

Finally I got fed up and decided to break the silence. "Enjoying the view?" I asked flirtfully.

"Quiet," he responded.

"I'm sorry, but--"

"I said be quiet, slut!" he said, somewhat agitates, and covered my mouth with his hand. "No one can now we're in here together."

When he took his hand off my mouth, I said "You must be mistaken, Sir. I'm only to provide foot and food service tonight, not anything else. You can ask Goddess Diana if you want clarification."

"That doesn't matter," Lord Steel said. "If you don't do what I tell you, I'm going to tell your Goddess that I asked you for another massage, and you not only refused but called me all sorts of names. What are some names you might call me?"

"Ummm," I said. "Neanderthal?"

"That's a good one," he said. "I'll tell her you called me a neanderthal. Now, are you going to be at the mercy of your Goddess, or are you going to do what I say?"

I thought for a bit. At this point it was his word against mine. I had already messed up once before, and Goddess Diana would believe that I did it again. And if he told her those things, Goddess Diana would be mad--and I'd have to go through 2 more weeks of chastity.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

He pulled down his leather pants, revealing a pair of black boxers. Then to my horror, through the hole in his boxers came a cock bigger than I had ever seen outside of movies. It was probably 8 inches long and incredibly thick.

"On your knees, bitch," he said, "if we're going to do things my way."

I stood there in silence.

Suddenly, Lord Steel hit me with a slap across the face. "Do it!"

I got on my knees and took his cock in my hand. It was already semi-hard, and it took little effort for me to get it hard. I had never given a blowjob before but this seemed to come naturally to me.

"Good girl," he moaned. "You're doing great. You were really teasing me tonight with that diner girl outfit, you know. I just couldn't resist you in that outfit. But now I have you... my own little cocksucking diner girl."

On the few times when I messed up, he would correct me. "Use more tongue," he would say sometimes. Or "Not so hard, diner girl."

Pretty soon he was moaning like crazy and was beginning to fuck my face a bit, and I knew he was going to cum soon. I was about to ask what he wanted me to do with the cum when he answered as if anticipating my question. "Swallow it," he demanded.

When he came, I swallowed every ounce of his cum. I had learned to eat my own cum before, but never someone else's, and his tasted differently. Still, I was still able to do it with no problems, largely out of fear of what would happen if I didn't.

"That's a good girl," he said as I licked the last bits of cum off his cock. "I'll go down first and then you come down in 10 minutes. That way we don't arouse suspicion."

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me the truth, Steph," he said and then looked me in the eyes. "Did you enjoy that?"

"...Yes, I did Sir. Thank you very much." I wasn't lying. It had been one of the most exhilarating times of my life and I was harder than a rock underneath my panties.

"I knew you would."

He left and went downstairs. I waited 10 minutes like he said, thinking about what I had just done. I felt conflicted over doing something like that without Goddess Diana's permission, though I had little choice. I began to think it would have been better to just try to explain things to her, rather than doing what Lord Steel told me to.

But still, I felt hornier than I had in a long time.

When I went downstairs, Goddess Diana looked furious. She couldn't possibly know, could she? I thought.

"Stephanie!"

"Y...y...y..."

"Answer me!"

"Yes Goddess?"

"Lord Steel tells me he asked you to give him another foot massage and you refused. He said you called him a neanderthal. Is this true?"

"W...what? But..."

"But what?"

"Nothing," I said. "It's true."

"You're just trying to be bad, aren't you?" Goddess Diana asked. "Since you've been misbehaving so gravely all night, you don't get to cum for another MONTH. And I think Lord Steel should get to punish you too. Don't you agree, Stephanie?"

"But..."

"DON'T YOU?"

"B...yes Goddess," I said, resignedly.

"Lord Steel has suggested that as punishment, he be allowed to spank you in front of everyone here. I have agreed with this. So go get over Lord Steel's knee over there on the couch."

I followed her instructions and bent over Lord Steel's knee, and he proceeded to give me the spanking of my life. I felt so humiliated that I almost started to cry, but would not allow myself to. The rest of the group pointed and cheered him on, saying things like "That's what a girl gets for disrespecting one of our members." Lord Steel, for his part, kept calling me a "disobedient little whore" and said he was teaching me some "manners." The spanking lasted at least half an hour, at which point I was taken off Lord Steel's knee and given aftercare by Goddess Diana.

"I can't believe you," Goddess Diana said when it was over. "What has gotten into you? You have embarrassed both of us."

"I'm sorry, Goddess," I said.

"Well you should be. Because you're not going to cum for a LONG time, and to ensure you don't embarass me again, Lord Steel has agreed to come over every week and help teach you some manners!"