Humiliated by a Slut (and Loved It)

Story Info
Slutty ex changes me forever.
787 words
151k
67
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was eighteen, I had a girlfriend named Sasha who I eventually found out was cheating on me. Being young and in love for the first time, I told Sasha that I forgave her and that I wanted to stay together. In the weeks after that conversation our relationship changed drastically. Sasha began going out all night without telling where she was. She would come over to my place in the middle of the night, smelling of booze and looking like a hot mess. She began belittling me in front of others, sometimes childlike name calling, other times really embarrassing me by revealing details about our sex life.

One night, before we finally broke up, Sasha burst into my apartment at two in the morning, completely drunk. I stumbled out of my room half asleep to see her taking her boots off by the door.

"Babe? What are you doing? Where were you?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

She didn't answer, just took off her jacket and dropped it on the floor. She looked amazing, she always did, ever since the whole cheating and forgiveness ordeal however, she started dressing WAY more provocatively. That night she had on a slutty little black dress that just barely covered her pert nineteen year old ass.

She stumbled towards me, took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I immediately stripped her naked and began groping her like only a horny teenager could. She moaned and groaned and seemed to really be getting into things. When I stood up to take off the sweats I was sleeping in however she snapped at me in a very orderly fashion,

"Don't you dare take those off!"

I was a little confused but just as I opened my mouth to protest she sat bolt upright and slapped me across the face hard.

My face stung and I could feel a tear beginning to well in my eye. Without giving me the opportunity to protest Sasha pulled me down onto the bed so I was lying on top of her.

I tried to kiss her but she turned her face to the side, instead she started pushing my head down her body.

"Lick me!" she ordered.

I didn't quite know what was going on with all the slapping and ordering but I always loved to lick Sasha's bald pussy so I didn't hesitate.

When I pulled her thong to the side to get a taste however I was greeted by something new. A large trickle of cum was running out of my girlfriends pussy, she had obviously just been fucked and not by me.

Staring at her perfect snatch smeared with a strangers cum, my mind raced. I knew I should have been furious but I wasn't, I was incredibly turned on. I dove right in, licking her pussy and tasting cum for the very first time. Sasha rode my face harder than ever before. As I licked, she kept moaning,

"ohhhhh you fucking slut, lick that cunt".

She had never spoken to me like that before, I felt both humiliated and very excited.

As I was reaching for my cock, Sasha came, grinding against my face and gushing it with cum and juices.

"My turn?" I asked as I stood up.

Sasha just rolled over away from me without saying a word.

I felt pathetic.

My girlfriend had obviously cheated on me again and instead of being a man and handling the situation, I licked some stud's cum out of her pussy. To make things even worse, my slut girlfriend then wanted nothing to do with me, she didn't even want to fuck me, only to get off and humiliate me in the process.

Despite feeling like a wuss, I was still turned on and my dick was still rock hard. I sat on the edge of the bed and jerked my cock as my girlfriend slept beside me. After cumming all over my chest, I went to the living room, layed down, and slept on the couch.

We split up shortly after that night. I was pretty devastated initially. For months I would jerk off furiously while thinking about her fucking other guys and then coming back to fuck me. I knew my fantasies were a little weird, but I didn't really care. Eventually, enough time passed and I got on with my life. I went to college, got a good job, started my own business, met a great girl, fell in love and got married. Six years after Sasha, my life was going great.

The series of stories to follow are all about how my ex girlfriend returned to my life and turned my world up side down...

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
cuckottcuckottabout 13 years ago
Please write more....

You see the rednecks secretly get off on this stuff, and without it they would have nothing to rant about...

Hillary_WoodHillary_Woodabout 13 years ago
A tribute to Sacher-Masoch?

Almost a miniature tribute to the supersensual icon. When Sasha dropped her jacket, in paragraph 4, you forgot to mention the "Furs". I think the "pelt" or "pelz" doesn't translate into American directly, or at least not as beaver.

I don't think Lou Reed will feel overly upstaged by your offering. I hope, in the following stories, that Sasha will be wearing shiny boots of leather.

I'll get my coat...its furry.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
I think this should be in Fetish. I'll never get how being humiliated can feel good to anyone.

No way. No how. Never.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Yuck

Cheating wives may belong in LW but guys who get off eating others cum and being humiliated, the primary focus of this story, have a fetish and such stories belong in that category. It will probably have erotic appeal to people who read those stories. It doesn't have any for many of the people reading LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't Bother

Okay if this kind of thing turns you on, it turned me off. PLEASE do not follow this up, it was pure garbage. Do NOT give up your day job.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Humiliated Wife fulfills husband's need for humiliation.in Loving Wives
More Stories