Humiliated by Boss' Daughter

Story Info
Servant humiliated by the daughter of his employer.
1.2k words
3.49
99.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radassat
radassat
44 Followers

"Come up, I need you upstairs," said Sarah and closed.

When you work for rich people you have to do a lot of things to satisfy them. And the children are even more moody. Sarah, who started college just a month earlier, liked to give me a lot of things to do. I was sure that sometimes, she was doing that only to have fun. She was a little bit bitchy, just like her mother. I knew she was upstairs with a couple of colleagues, about her age, because I just drove them home less than half an hour before. I thought maybe they wanted to me buy something for them.

I run upstairs to Sarah's big room and knocked on the door. She asked me to come in and I opened the door. There they were, standing on the bed, laughing.

"My friends and I are having a dispute, and you're the only one that can settle it," she said to me.

"OK, Miss Sarah," I said wondering what that was about. She usually didn't ask for my opinion. "How can I help you?"

"You see, we made a bet on you and now we have to decide the winner," she said smiling to me.

"A bet?" I asked confused. "What kind of bet?"

"We bet on the size of your cock," she said and all three of them giggled.

"On what?!" I exclaimed almost shocked. That was beyond the superior way she used to treat me.

"Don't be that surprised. Marsha said you must be 8 inch, Jenna said you are probably 6 and I think you're just 5."

"Damn girls", I thought. Wasn't there anything better for them to do? I was looking surprised at them, but they looked very serious, especially Sarah, though they were still smiling at me.

"So please take your clothes off and show us what you got there!" Sarah asked. Or I should rather say that she demanded it.

"No, I don't think so," I said and turned around to leave the room.

"I'm pretty sure you realize that if you don't do it, I'll make sure you'll be fired today!" she said.

"What do you think your mother will say if she learns about this?" I asked, stopping at the door.

"Oh, don't you worry about that. You should worry about your job. Because if you leave, you can leave for good," she said.

Sarah was serious, and I knew that if she wanted, she can easily persuade her mother to fire me. I've seen her many times doing that kind of persuasion. She was a rich spoiled girl. And I wanted to keep my job, because it was a very good pay. I was standing in the door way, oscillating between leaving and probably be fired, or staying and doing as she asked. She noticed that I was undecided and decided to throw me some bait.

"If you do it, then you can have this week-end off," she said smiling again like she was doing me a favor.

"What the hack," I thought. Getting naked in front of those girls was not the end of the world, and it was better than losing the job. And besides she promised a free week-end, which I didn't get too much. So I closed the door behind me, and started to remove my pants, and then my underwear.

"Oh, his so small," said Marsha disappointed the moment she saw my small cock.

"I think you're out of the game," said Sarah to her. Then she turned to me and said, "Come here, we want to see you better."

I walked to the edge of the bed and the girls gathered in front of me, looking at my small flaccid cock.

"I knew you were small," said Sarah to me, looking so satisfied.

I didn't say anything and she grabbed my cock in her hand and caressed it a little bit. Then she grabbed my foreskin between two fingers and pulled it hard.

"But there is a lot of skin here," she said looking at my cock.

She let it go and Jenna grabbed it and touched it. Marsha grabbed my balls and squeezed them easily in her right hand. Jenna pulled my skin back and jerked my cock, stretching it hard and then releasing, stretching and releasing. She used saliva to moisturize it and continued jerking until I was hard.

"This doesn't look like a six," she said to the other girls, a little bit disappointed. She was probably eager to win the bet.

"Let me bring a ruler," said Sarah and got out of the bed. "Keep it hard!" she said to Jenna, who continued to caress my shaft.

Sarah went to her desk and picked up a ruler that she had there and returned to her place, near Jenna. She then took my cock from Jenna's hands and put the ruler on it and read the scale.

"Ha, I won!" she exclaimed. "5 inch sharp!"

"Congrats," said the two girls, looking disappointed.

"Can I go now?" I asked Sarah, hoping that was the end of the game for me.

"Not so fast," she said, still smiling satisfied for winning the bet. "I'd like you to jerk for us."

"To what?" I asked again, amazed of her require.

"We want to see how you jerk that small cock of yours," she said.

Now she was asking more. Getting naked was something, jerking in front of them was something else. But before I could say or do anything she grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard. It hurt so much I almost screamed, but she didn't let go.

"If you cherish them, you do as I asked," she said. And then, after a moment of pause, she continued, "What do you say?"

"OK, OK... I'll do it, just let them go," I said hoping she will release my balls.

She did it and leaned back close to the other girls, looking at me, and expecting me to do what I promised. I waited a moment for the pain from my balls to go, and then grabbed my cock in my left hand and started to jerk it slowly.

"Stop," she said, like she forgot something. "I don't want you to cum on my carpet. Go get the glass on the table and do it in it."

I turned back and saw an empty glass on the desk. I went there and got it and then returned in front of them. I grabbed my cock again, in my left hand, while I was holding the glass in the right hand. I started to stroke it faster and harder, looking at my cock or at the floor, but not at the girls. It was quite embarrassing, but I had to do it. They were looking at me, smiling, definitely enjoying it. I kept jerking for a couple of minutes, before I felt I was going to cum. Then I positioned the glass in front of my cock and directed the head towards the glass so that when I came I cumed in it and not misfired on the floor. They giggled the moment they saw the cum flowing into the glass.

"Very good," said Sarah. "That's how I like you."

She paused for a moment, and then said, "Now you're free to go. And take the glass with you and clean it up."

I went back to the door where my clothes were; I put them on, and left the room, while they were talking about my cock and how I jerked off.

radassat
radassat
44 Followers