Humiliated by My Own Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Ethen breaks down. Leads to self exploration.
4.1k words
4.36
58.2k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAnne
SissyAnne
66 Followers

*Here is another sequel to my first story series. I really appreciate the time and effort of people who messaged me personally and in the comment box.

All the characters are of legal age. The story contains scenes of incest or incest content. I am trying hard to improve my writing and any suggestions or comments from your part will be hugely appreciated, thanks.*

***

"Food is on the table," my mom yelled out as she left for work on Monday morning. I was too tired to even respond.

We reached early morning after a very long drive and everyone was tired, especially me after all the action. Events of the last two days came flashing past my eyes as I laid flat on my bed.

The morning after my first day of service. I struggled to act natural with Sarah around. She, although, talked like any other sister when my parents were around. She was confident and happy, I could feel that from her demeanor. I would often get stuck in between conversations and my parents asked me a couple of times if there was something on my mind. I just casually remarked that I was thinking about my future to which my sister broke out into a loud giggle.

We went for a swim early morning and I got out of the water as quickly as I got into it. I was tired as hell as I couldn't get much of a sleep the night before and I wanted to be as far away from my sister's evil mind working its way into my head. I just stayed in the shore reading a book or at least I pretended to. I did sneak a few peeks though, my sister wore a black high cut backless one piece which really accentuated her curves. My mom was not bad either, she had on a deep blue high neck one piece swimsuit which was a little too tight for her. *It must have been a while since she had last gone swimming*. She looked as hot as ever and I could see my father's eyes running all around her body.

Sarah did try to force me into the water again but I resisted. I knew that with mom and dad around, she couldn't assert her dominance on me and that she would leave me alone.

"You always loved playing in the water, what happened now," my sister said with a smirk and loud enough for my parents to hear as they were drying off after the swim.

Sarah's moist hair and drops of water dripping down from it was a sight to behold. She had covered herself up with a towel. Thank God for that.

"Just leave him alone Sarah, he will be fine." my mom came to my rescue.

"Ok fine." she sighed and walked past patting my head.

"You okay honey?"

"Yes Mom... I am fine."

***

It was almost noon when I woke up. My sister hadn't bothered to disturb me - yet. Parents had already gone off to work and I didn't see my sister either, *she must have gone off somewhere. Thank God for that.* I quickly had some coffee and got ready to leave. I didn't want to be alone with my sister, not today, not any day.

But just when I opened my front door, there she was.

"Hi little brother, I presume you are going somewhere. Too bad you got to cancel your plans. You are coming with me," she said as she walked past me into the leaving room. She had some shopping bags in her hand but I couldn't quite figure out the names.

"You can't do this to me..Sarah," I said. Yes I sounded pathetic being an eighteen old and complaining to my sister for not letting me go out. That's pathetic for sure.

"Hey, it's not like I am keeping you here forever, I just got some plans for you today...that's all. You can complain all the time you want but you are not going out. Do you understand?" She was not yelling but there was a vigour in her voice.

I didn't say a thing but the decision was already made. I stood there unmoved as she went inside to put aside her bags. She was wearing a cotton camisole with a shirt over it and denim shorts showing off her smooth legs.

Although I didn't make any significant effort to leave the house, my conscience was still determined to overpower her. It would seem weird but I had spent the past hour making up scenarios in my mind where I stood up to her.

We were almost the same height, so I decided to stand. I didn't want her to look down on me, not when I am speaking up to her. After a few minutes, she came back to our room. She seemed calm and I once again remembered how beautiful she was without all her bitchyness.

"Sarah," I called out in my most serious tone. She just came back from the kitchen with some mango juice and was settling down on the couch. She looked up and locked eyes with mine. I continued.

"I get that you were pissed at me for my behavior. I understand my mistakes and I regret it. And I would do anything to make it right, but this has gone too far and you know it. It's been hell for me, the past few days, and I have had enough. I am not taking anymore of this shit."

I paused for a few seconds letting it sink in. I could see that she was contemplating what I told her and that was good to see. I remained as serious as I could.

"I don't care if you post those pics of mine. I don't care if you tell our parents. I am ready to face the consequences whatever be it. You can't treat me like this anymore...it's not fair. You embarrassed me...abused me...making me feel like shit.. it's not fair." I didnt know what I was saying anymore. My serious tone was cracking up. I began to hyperventilate and a single tear ran down my left cheek.

"I am not a sissy...I am a man...and...and you should treat me like one...It's not f-fair...it's not.." Those were the last words that came out of my mouth before I broke down sobbing. I fell into the couch next to me covering my face.

I was not thinking of anything particular at all. There was an intense pain and this felt the most normal thing to do. Yes, I was crying like a little girl who just lost her teddy. It was one of the lowest points of my life as of then.

The tears soaked my hands. Then I felt my sister's body. She sat beside me with her hands wrapped around my body. Her moist lips planted small kisses on my head. I could feel the warmth of her body pressing into mine. She said nothing and we just stayed like that for at least ten minutes till I calmed down a bit.

She then took out her hand and caressed my hair. I slowly raised my head and was about to say something.

"Sh-shhh..."

Her fingers crossed my mouth and I became silent. But I could see her watery eyes. She just smiled at me and without little effort took me in her hands. I felt like a baby in her hands being nursed by his mother. My eyes were fixed on her face and she kept smiling as she took me to her room...to her bed.

She then laid me on the bed. She came with a towel and cleaned my face. And after a few minutes joined me on the bed in her sleepclothes. She spooned me from behind and whispered "Sleep well, little brother."

I slept like a baby. It was almost five when I woke up again and I was hungry as hell. It was weird waking up in Sarah's room and she was nowhere around. I felt fresh and went downstairs after washing my face.

"Eggs and bacon...figured you would be hungry."

"Ohh yes I am...thanks," I said as she handed me the plate. That said she went off to clean the dishes and my parents came home soon after. We didn't see much of each other that day. I was confused of what to think about the events.

It was odd enough for me to break down just like that in front of her. *So much for being serious and all*. The way we bonded after that and I couldn't comprehend what might be going through her mind. I was sure I was not getting much of a sleep that night but I closed my eyes and tried to. My thoughts went to the early evening in my sister's room when she took care of me.

Just then my phone buzzed with a message tone. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and checked my phone. I opened the text and it was from Sarah.

"Hey."

That's all it said. I was still not sure how I felt about her but I decided to reply anyway.

"Hi Sarah."

"Glad you are awake. I couldn't quite come up to you in person. I understand that I was angry at you and lost my nerves a bit. I am sorry that I put you through all that..." Sarah apologized. I never expected this and shortly felt sorry for her.

"It was my doings that started off everything so you don't need to apologise or anything. I am not mad at you anymore. I am happy that we are talking." There, I comforted her. I felt much better now.

"I am glad that we are fine. I feel much better now. Having said that, I did enjoy myself, a bit too much, I guess."

"Well I enjoyed it too..." That was what I wanted to say but I couldn't, so I replied "At least one of us did."

"yeah right, so goodnight I guess and I know that it's hard going back, as if nothing happened but hey...we can try."

"Sure do...One more thing, what about those pics, did you delete'em?" I asked

"No way, that goes to my collection!!"

"What?"

"Kidding...dumbass. :)"

***

I didn't see her for a couple of days. Mom said that she was spending time with her boyfriend. I thought that we both needed some time away from each other to get over the past. So I indulged in some video games which took away much of my free time.

I was alone the entire day and had the urge to get off. I am not much of a porn guy. I do enjoy them but I prefer erotic stories to hardcore porn.

I scrolled through numerous sexstories, just the normal consensual ones but none of it was working this time. None of it was making me horny enough to blow my load. As minutes passed, I grew more and more frustrated and started searching for other genres.

I finally settled on a short story where a boy is paddled by his stepmother. The story began with the boy and his stepmom coming back from school after he was being caught in a fight. The boy tries to talk it off but his stepmom has had enough of it. She takes hold of his shirt and drags him on to her lap. After making him aware of the punishment, she starts smacking his ass and turns it bright red. When she is almost finished, his dick is rock hard and he is moaning with pleasure. And finally he blows his load all over his stepmom's lap. I was jerking hard as I finished with my story.

When I closed my eyes and started to shoot my load. All I could think about was my sister humiliating me, abusing me. Needless to say, I got off real hard and leaned on to the wall to keep my balance.

I couldn't get that off my head anymore. She did say that she enjoyed it. Although she was being funny about it, I knew that it was the truth. The question was, did I enjoy it as much as her?...Was I in that situation not just because of her but I wanted It too?...There were so many questions but no answers.

Hence I began my self exploration. Your mind works in weird ways. The more we try not to think about something we just can't get rid of it. Added to the fact that I had nothing else to do until next week, I was going crazy. I read more and more kinky femdom humiliation stories in the next days and I was horny all the time just think about them. I tried my best to keep my sister away but whenever I closed my eyes, she was the only girl that popped up.

I only saw her during dinner most of the days. We did talk a bit and actually managed to keep it normal. The only difference was that we never argued, something we always managed to do in the past. There were only funny teases between us. I knew that she loved me and was giving me some alone space to sort myself out. And that was what I did, I found a whole lot about myself.

I read about some online chat sites and decided to try them out. I logged on with a fake name 'kevin22'. I figured that people would like to know the age before they tried to talk it out. Everything was new to me. I just kept on reading what people posted in public for a while. There were dominant guys ( a whole lot of them) looking for online and real life submissives and there were submissive sissy boys looking for mistresses. There were people looking to roleplay and others who just wanted to chat. I took some time and made a mental note on everything.

I soon found out that, being a guy, it was almost impossible to find a girl let alone a girl who could actually help me out. Anyhow, I finally put up a public post and waited for a reply.

"Hi everyone, I am an amateur and would like to talk to an experienced girl to help explore my cravings. Please message me in private if you think you can help me out, thanks." My heart was beating loud when I hit the send button. Soon I found two messages who were actually guys and I didn't care to reply. Minutes passed and I gradually lost my enthusiasm. Just when I was about to close the site, a message blinked on the screen. The chat name read 'Angelica'.

"Hi, I read your post and I can help you. I will ask you questions and you are to answer them truthfully and as quickly as you can in full meaningful sentences. I ask all the questions here unless you want me to leave. You can call me Angel. So let's get straight to the point. Tell me about your cravings."

It was a weird way to start a conversation but the way she told me what to do. I had no doubt that I would imply. Then I narrated my entire story to her without leaving nothing aside. Of course, I changed her name but the fact that I am talking to a stranger and that she would have no way to get back at me gave me a sense of security and courage. She mostly replied with "ok." and "go on." as I completed my story.

"So what's disturbing you now?"

"I can't seem to get her out of my mind, Angel. Whenever I close my eyes, I see her. It's driving me crazy. It's one thing that I get off to reading kinky stories, I don't want to be a submissive and abused like the way she treated me. I am his brother for God's sake and I am not a sissy. How do I get out of this, Angel?"

There was a small pause as I waited impatiently for her reply.

"Stand up." I was clearly shocked by her response. But I stayed seated, at least for now.

"Angelica, what?"

"Stand up now or leave. I won't repeat."

I didn't want to leave. I wanted to find an end to whatever we started. I didn't think otherwise and stood up sliding back my chair.

"You say that you have this craving, to be abused, to be humiliated. Let me see if you are up to it. Strip down to your panties...now."

I didn't mind stripping down in my own room. I was comfortable with it. But the idea that someone had ordered me to do it and that I complied without much resistance intrigued me. After a few minutes, I was standing in front of my laptop wearing nothing but my unders. I checked if the room was still locked.

"Yes...I am done."

"Good, On your knees now. That's where you belong."

Without further thoughts, I knelt down on the floor. The coldness sent shivers through my spine. She couldn't see me and I could have just lied to her straight away but I wanted to do this more than anything now. And needless to say, I was as hard as ever. I was lost in thoughts as I got another text.

"I need quick replies."

"Yes..sorry Angelica," I replied quickly.

"Angel."

"Yes..Angel. I am on my knees."

"Good boy. Now, crawl around your room like a little dog and wiggle your ass a bit. Keep doing that till I text you again."

"Yes...yes Angel." I replied quickly even before taking in what she had ordered me to do. As I thought about it, I was already on all fours. I could feel my cock throbbing in excitement. I slowly started to crawl around the room in almost like a trance and halfway through it, I remembered her orders. I wiggled my ass a bit, not really knowing if I was doing it right. But there was one thing I knew for sure, I enjoyed this. As I got to my third round, I saw that she had texted me again.

"I bet you look so cute, crawling around your room like that. Now, back on your knees."

I quickly returned to my previous position and replied. "Yes, Angel."

"You are so hard down there, aren't you?" She asked right away. It's as if she knew what was going inside my head.

"Yes, Angel," I replied with trembling hands.

"Go on. Touch yourself over your panties. Rub your pussy, boy."

I began to caress my already hard cock. My fingers circled over my unders as small moans escaped my lips. I gently increased my pace as I was closing in.

"You are just a pathetic sissy faggot, aren't you?"

"Yes..yes Angel."

"Tell me what you are."

"I am a pathetic sissy faggot!!"

"Pull out your pathetic cock and spray all over the floor moaning like a sissy bitch."

That was all the inspiration I needed. I was already on the brink and two seconds of quick jerk sent me over the edge. I used one of my hands for support as my legs grew week. My cum was spread all over the floor. I was struggling to catch my breath when I got another text.

"That's a good sissyboy. Now, I want you to lick it all up. Go on...don't be shy."

My enthusiasm to obey dropped a lot after having spurted my seed. But her order was too tempting to dismiss. I had tasted it earlier and knew that it won't gross me out. And the fact that no one would really know that I did it except some unknown person in the internet gave me enough courage.

I slowly bent over and licked a small goop. I checked the taste and it was fine. When I finally straightened up, I had licked up all the cum. I even felt proud for following all her orders to its completeness.

"Are you done, boy?"

"Yes Angel, I did as you asked." I replied quickly.

"Get dressed and back on your seat. I want to talk." She was always clear with her words. Never confused and no bullshit. I liked that in a girl and it was one other thing that made me obey her.

"I am in my chair, Angel."

"Good, I want you to know that whatever just happened, it was a one time thing. I said that I would help you and that's what I am doing. You told me about your cravings to be abused and humiliated and that you couldn't get your mind off the things that happened with your sister. If you have that taste of cum in your mouth, you did everything as I ordered when you could have just lied to me of anything or everything. Even after you came so hard, you still followed my orders. It shows that your cravings are not just based on sexual excitation but it's in your very nature. You are a good guy but you are vulnerable. You won't find people like me everyday to satisfy you. There would be people both online and in real life who would exploit your weakness and it would be dangerous. It's clear that you need someone to protect you, to take care of you. And from your stories, I am sure that your sister really cares for you. Yes she was over the line a bit but she was willing to make it right. It would have been the first time for her too, you know. Anyway, It's not my decision to make, it's yours. I am just stating the facts here. Whatever you choose, I wish you the best...With love. Angel."

I read her reply and read it again. She was offline and I wondered if I would ever meet her again. There was no way to ignore what she said. It was nothing but the truth. I got up and almost fell into my bed, exhausted. I still couldn't imagine my sister engaging in my pervy fetishes. I slowly dozed off to sleep.

"you want to be my bitch, don't you?" My sister stood at the foot of my bed wearing nothing but a black lacy thong and a see through blouse that ended just above her naval. And for some reason I could speak.

She slowly started to climb up to my body. Her cleavage showed more and more as her body now stood right above mine.

"Answer me... baby." She said in a soothing tone. I still couldn't utter a single word out. She slowly brought down her face. Her eyes pierced into mine and it was a matter of seconds before her sexy lips touched mine.

"Fuck!!" I yelled as I woke up from my dream. I was sweating like hell. It was dark all around and I noticed the time to be half past two.

SissyAnne
SissyAnne
66 Followers
12