Humiliated by Teens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes.. yes..." The tingling in the head of my dick was building to a climax. I couldn't hold it if she kept going. I knew it hadn't been a minute, but I was going to blow, I couldn't control it.

"You are so about to come. That's pathetic. I can tell your going to prematurely ejaculate." She let go of my dick. Thank God. I was saved.

"Go ahead. Rub yourself and cum into your left hand. Do you always cum immediately? Are you really that pathetic?"

I put my left hand under my dick and started rubbing.

"Well? Does your tiny dick always cum in less than a minute LYNUS SMALL?" She put emphasis on my full name.

"Yes." I lied, I can often last. "I have a problem with..."

"Into your left hand Lynus Small," Casey reminded. I aimed my little dick into my left hand, I was cumming.

All thoughts left my brain. I came so hard into my left hand. I couldn't believe how much was coming out, and how long the orgasm seemed to be lasting. My palm was full and there was cum running through my fingers, and it kept on squirting. It felt sooo good. Five days of back up let loose on the world.

"That is totally pathetic! " Casey screamed through giggles. Hannah and Amy were obvious trying to control themselves, and do their jobs, but they let out a few giggles as well. That was it. They all started laughing, Amy and Hannah still filming diligently. The laughing continued for a minute or two, my hand and lap covered in cum.

"Do you mind if I show this to my friends Lynus Small, so we can laugh at your pathetic, premature ejaculating pencil dicklette?"

"Nnnn.. uh... Um... oh... yes you can show your friends," I said hesitantly, dreading what I had to say.

"Are you sure? You consent? And can I do whatever I want with this video Lynus Small?"

"Yes, you can do what you want with it."

"You consent?"

"I consent." I was 100% defeated, and totally fucked.

"Thank you Lynus Small!" she said through giggles. "This was going to be practice, but now it will just be hilarious!"

She continued, "Do you ever rub your cum all over your face? Would you do that for our viewers? I want to see how pathetic and gross you really are, I mean when you're alone and stuff. You do that don't you?" There it was again, another question, and another dreadful obligatory 'yes' on film, this one making me seem even more perverted that I really am.

"uhhh... yes." I apprehensively rubbed my left hand all over my face.

"Do you like that? Do you eat it too?"

"Oh yes," I sounded convincing, more convincing than I wanted, but I was on autopilot. But I really, really didn't want to do it at all, especially the eating it part. And I didn't want another humiliating video out there, again ending with me eating my cum. I slowly licked the disgusting cum out of the palm of my hand. There was so much.

"Do you like to eat it all Lynus Small? Eat it all Lynus Small. Eat it all Lynus Small." Amy and Hannah joined in together, "Eat it all Lynus Small. Eat it all Lynus Small," they sang in unison.

I licked my fingers. Hannah and Amy broke out in laughter again. Tears rolled down Amy's cheeks.

"One last thing. Do you have a pencil dick Lynus Small?"

"Yes I have a pencil dick" I said looking into Hannah's phone. The girls nodded at each other and stopped filming.

"That's Great Case! Thanks Lynus. We'll see you in a few hours," Amy said cheerfully. Amy kind of jumped, and her and Hannah turned around in unison, with hot girl attitude, showing off their gorgeous asses as they strut towards the front door. Amy's especially bulbous ass was straining purple yoga pants, ass muscles tensing and releasing as she strut.

Casey got up from the couch and started to leave, and then turned around, bent over, and got in my face. "That really is fucking pathetic. You're our bitch. Hmmm? You're my bitch?" She whispered in my face.

"Yes, I'm your bitch."

"Say my name," she whispered again.

"I'm your bitch Ms. Casey," I said respectfully. She laughed and sprang up, headed for the front door, and like Amy, her tight ass bouncing on muscular legs. I was in awe.

The girls left. I sat dumbfounded. My instincts said run. I couldn't run from the evidence they had on me.

Not fucking Steve's house. I hated that guy.

I showered, dressed, and laid on the couch starring at the ceiling. I didn't want to be naked ever again. It was noon. They'd be back in 5 hours for Steve's party. And I would have to answer "Yes" to every question, from anybody. I knew it was going to be bad.

And there was not way out.

No way out for me.

12