Humiliated Housemaid Ch. 02

Story Info
Very intense teasing and denial.
1.2k words
3.86
19.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my previous entry i described how i flew to Los Angeles to serve as a housemaid and party toy for a very kinky couple. In the morning, i served as a naked maid again. Working from Master Damien's instructions, i prepared a lovely breakfast in Their kitchen, then served it to Them in Their bed.

Master Damien then subjected me to an elaborate cuckold tease-and-denial mind-fuck that lasted for several hours. The first half of this torment involved some exquisite alone time waiting on Lady Diane as Her personal body maid. This served to establish a much more intimate connection between us, investing my slutty little heart with deep affection for Her. Then He made me document an incredibly hot D/s scene from inches away, to titillate my lust while denying me any.

i was blindfolded and led into a room where Lady Diane waited, also naked. After photographing Her dominating my body, He told me to take care of Her and left the room. i spent the next hour or so massaging Lady Diane's back and neck and scalp, brushing Her lovely hair, washing and massaging Her pretty feet. All the while, She spoke softly in my ear, really connecting with me in a much more personal and intimate way than She had the previous day. She told me of Her desires both in relationship with Master Damien and in life in general, and sought to really understand me as well. As i stroked and massaged Her lovely body i grew very fond of Her. She is truly a beautiful young woman, and it was just exquisite to be allowed such a lovely and extended intimate contact with Her. i was nearly swooning with desire!

After i had properly groomed Lady Diane, Master Damien provided me with a camera and informed me that i would be taking photos and video of Them for Their "online fans" They kept me naked the whole time, but also kept me very busy with the camera. Lady Diane wore only a padlocked necklace and a ring of bells around Her ankle that symbolized Her slavery to Master Damien.

Lady Diane lay on Their bed on Her back with Her ass on a pillow and Her knees spread wide. Master Damien spread lube into Her lovely pussy, which was shaved bare except for an unmistakable downward-pointing arrow on Her mons pubis which pointed toward Her sex. He had me lean in very close with the camera as She pulled Her knees up to Her shoulders to open Her pussy very wide.

Master Damien then produced a birthing chain. This is a very smooth and high-quality chrome-plated stainless steel chain about five feet long, forged of perfect links about ¾-inch long. Carefully, He slid the end of the chain into the opening of Her well-lubricated pussy and as it slipped into Her the weight of the chain pressed Her open. She gasped as He began sliding the metal links in and then back out, which must have caused very intense sensations because She closed Her eyes and grimaced in some combination of pain and pleasure.

Master Damien instructed me to photograph the action from very close in, and to intersperse still photos with movies. Expertly, He slid the chain in and out of Lady Diane's open pussy, deeper and deeper inside Her. To my astonishment, the entire 60-inch length of the birthing chain disappeared into the slippery opening of Lady Diane's pussy while i captured the action on video from a couple of feet away!

At the end of the chain, a larger oval ring hung like a silvery handle from lady Diane's inner lips. Master Damien then produced a purple vibrator and pressed it against the metal ring. Lady Diane jumped and squealed as the vibrations were passed from the ring down the five feet of coiled chain now filling Her vagina. There was an unmistakable metallic buzzing and She began to hump Her hips to press Her pussy up and down against the vibrator. He stroked Her labia with the vibe, expertly painting lines of sensation over Her pussy. Pulling a few inches of shining chain from Her vagina, He draped the links around the vibrator and let the steel buzz against Her clit. She began bucking Her pelvis and breathing very deeply.

Master Damien set down the plastic vibrator and picked up a smaller egg-shaped model controlled from a cable. He slipped the vibrating egg into Her ass, and the metallic rattle of the five-foot chain was very intense even on the soundtrack of the video i made. Lady Diane became frantic, Her whole body arching up and down on the bed, pushing toward and away from the exquisite vibrations. A small length of buzzing chain emanated from inside Her and teased the perfect lips and swelling bud.

Climbing up on the bed, Master Damien put his cock in Lady Diane's mouth. She began to suck and He reached down to tease Her clit while the vibrator continued to buzz the chain inside Her. She reached up and cupped His balls as She sucked Him, and He began thrusting in and out of Her pretty mouth.

After fucking Her face for a couple of minutes, Master Damien climbed back down off the bed. Incredibly, He slid the head of His cock into the buzzing opening of Her pussy, which was well and truly stuffed with stainless steel. He fucked Her slowly, but could only penetrate a few inches because of the 60 inches of metal inside.

Finally, Lady Diane begged Master Damien to be allowed to orgasm.

"Yes," he told Her. "You may cum now!"

As She bucked and squirmed, Her face became a wonderful storm of pleasure and passion. She began to orgasm and Master Damien began to slowly withdraw the chain from inside Her soaking pussy. Link by link the chain emerged and slid past the buzzing vibrator, the tight mouth of Her pussy alternately swelling and closing around each vibrating link.

Lady Diane tossed Her head back and cried out "With Your permission Sir! i cum! i cum for You!" Her body heaved and shivered as the silver chain slid slowly out of Her, until the whole five-foot length of chain lay on the bed.

Even before Her orgasm subsided, Master Damien plunged His cock into Her. He fucked Her, face up, as She continued to hold her legs up and back for Him. After a few minutes He pulled out and flipped Her over, bunching a pillow under Her hips. He pounded Her from behind, and She grunted in pleasure as His cock pistoned in and out of Her. He had me get in very close with the camera, shooting closeup photos of the intense fucking.

Eventually he put Her on Her back again, and pounded Her pussy really hard until She begged to cum again. He gave his permission, and She gave precisely the same exclamation "With Your permission Sir -- i cum for YOU!" as She cried and shrieked in pleasure. They finished with some really hot 69, and Master Damien came in Her mouth.

It was an extraordinary weekend for me! Besides the humiliation of serving as Their naked maid and being exhibited as a party toy for Their friends, getting to know Lady Diane in the morning and then watching closeup as She was well and truly used was amazing. It was incredibly arousing to watch Master Damien use His submissive, and to know that as much as She had connected to me, nobody was going to touch me sexually at all. One of the most psychological intense tease-and-denial experiences i could have had.