Humiliated Miles Away

Story Info
How Andy lost Toni to a real man.
5.6k words
4.05
35.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true account from Andy's point of view and a true story from his life - the actual on goings in Colorado are true, however the physical depictions were all derived from imagination obviously from the sounds Andy heard on the other end of the line - enjoy.

*

Andy met Toni on the internet. It was the spring of 2001. He was a 20 year old trainee in real estate appraisal from California. She was an 18 year old high school senior from Colorado. Andy noticed Toni in an internet chat room.

Her profile picture was one of the hottest things Andy had ever seen. Toni's senior photo resembled that of a young Jessica Alba. Her build was thin and curvy with slightly more than proportional breasts. Her hair long, thick and dark, parted down the middle and flowing with a few autumn highlights. Her eyes were dark and mysterious. Her face was young and lovely with sexy, high cheek bones.

Andy initiated the conversation. He let Toni know what he thought of her sexy, innocent looks from the get-go. Toni came across as coddled and reserved, yet interested in the way Andy talked to her openly about these things that she had always been too shy to discuss with the opposite sex face to face. Toni was a virgin and was the prototype of an inexperienced and somewhat untouchable rich girl, as she was getting ready to graduate from high school and head off to Colorado University.

The instant messaging conversation turned into talks on the phone. It wasn't long before they talked on a regular basis. Conversation turned into phone sex. Most every time Toni experienced multiple orgasms and Andy blew his load as a grand finale. Toni loved it. She had never experienced anything like this before. Andy felt great too, going further and further each time with this naive little Jessica Alba clone he had found. Imagining busting a nut on her gorgeous face from a great cock suck to busting a nut on her fine little toned ass after a rhythmic doggy-style fuck really turned Andy on. Toni would always do what she could to get Andy off by sucking on her finger and moaning uncontrollably as she reached orgasm. The though of this time after time really got Andy off. The amount of Vaseline he went through suggested as much.

A year had passed. Andy suggested that they meet. Although Toni was in love she resisted due to her naturally shy personality. Andy tried and tried for months to push the envelope but Toni continued to downplay and change the subject. About two years into the relationship, Andy had the first revelation of foresight that suggested that they would probably never meet. Although Toni spent most all of her free time from studying at college talking with Andy, she was living at home in daddy's mansion and was undoubtedly daddy's little girl - protected and seemingly untouchable.

Considering the circumstances, the relationship was perfect for Toni. She could work hard as a pre-med student and didn't have to deal with the day to day responsibilities of a serious physical relationship. For Andy the relationship was also somewhat fulfilling, but also left something to be desired, and even though it did, Andy felt compelled to continue investing time in the sexiest girl he had ever seen.

Three years passed. Their relationship still continued. Andy introduced new role-playing sexual situations. Toni was taken back at first, but slowly followed Andy down the path. What motivated Andy with these new ways for them to be erotic was the inevitable reality that they would never meet and that Toni would ultimately be able to move on from their relationship in the end more so that Andy knew he would be able to. Deep down what got Andy turned on the most was the idea of humiliation. It was the idea of reality, the idea that he would never get Toni but he would always want her deeply.

First Andy included other girls in their sexual conversations. Then he included other men. For some reason the idea of Toni getting with another man in his presence really turned him on. Perhaps it was that reality that ultimately Toni would be getting with another man, but not in his presence that got Andy off. Andy felt considering his no-win situation, the thought of the inevitable as far as Toni's sex life was something that turned him on. Since he knew he would never be a part of that in a physical sense, he wanted to be a part of it in whatever way he could be.

Toni still loved Andy but was coming to the realization that the time would soon come that she needed to move on. She had always been a nice girl, a giving girl, an innocent girl, but the reality of finding something physical, something real, was coming more and more over her as the days passed. Now almost 21 years old, Toni began to act upon the several college guys that came onto her that she had always shied away from. Still talking to Andy on the phone, now in more of a two to three times a week basis, she was acting upon the on comings of real guys behind Andy's back. Little did she know that this situation she was involved in had been turning Andy on in his own mind for quite a while now.

Over four years into Andy and Toni's relationship, the sexual nature of it was hanging on by a thread. Toni had moved on and now was dating on a more than regular basis. She was telling Andy that she was out with her girlfriends when in reality she was ending up in parked cars and guys bedrooms in extensive make-out sessions. Andy had girlfriends too, but for some reason wasn't moving on as quickly as Toni was.

Still a virgin, Toni came to the decision that it was time for her to finally have real sex with a particular guy she had been seeing now for months on a regular basis. Toni was a real catch on campus, with that insatiable look, elite body and mark of a daddy's girl that no one had ever gotten. Guys on campus competed for her like a group of power-hitting baseball players fighting at the bat rack for a chance at-bat. The lucky guy? Breckan. A grad student and alpha-male on campus. With Toni's family's upscale ties, she had access to a Vail ski resort condo. She made plans with Breckan to escape with him on a ski trip during spring break.

Now was the time to break the news to Andy. She couldn't keep it inside of her any longer. In the midst of coming clean with Andy, Toni was amazed at the relief she felt when Andy responded to her situation with a sense of delight and unexpected interest. Andy expressed that he knew this day was coming, and after four and a half years of their relationship, he had already anticipated the day that some other guy would get to reap the benefits of how he had brought her along sexually.

Toni was a bit taken back but listened to Andy. He explained to her that when he thought of this day coming and he thought of a way out of his built-up and seasoned emotions that wouldn't crush him. Andy asked to be included in the taking of her virginity. He wanted to listen to them in the Vail condo. He wanted to hear his love of over four years passing him on for something better and something completely real.

It would signify not only the ending of He and Toni's sexual relationship, but the christening and ultimate affirmation of the one that Toni and Breckan were about to begin. The taking of Toni by Breckan in Andy's limited presence would not only give Andy the humiliation he craved, but supplant Breckan as Toni's rightful suitor, taking the insanely gorgeous and elite young woman right in front of Andy's ears.

Toni cared for Andy so much that she decided try to give him what he wanted and the humiliation he needed. Andy had gone down the seemingly bottomless path of investing time in a butterfly that would ultimately fly away. The evident mistake of going too far, the sacrifice of his own emotions is what bred the desire for humiliation that Andy had. She decided to broach the subject with Breckan. It was the only way they would all be able to move on with their lives.

Toni and Breckan went to dinner together the night before they were to leave on their ski trip. Breckan knew the treasure he was about to find in the Vail condo. He had been looking forward to it for days. On the way home from dropping Toni back off at her father's Denver suburb mansion, Toni and Breckan explored a deep conversation during the hour-long car ride. Toni's tone became very sexual and unbridled. This completely peaked Breckan's interest, as he had been patiently waiting for the awesomely beautiful young princess he had been dating to come out of her shy shell.

Toni's questions went from subtle to bluntly erotic. She asked Breckan if he had been thinking about her sexually. His response was confident and smooth. "Of course, what man in his right mind wouldn't?" He replied.

"The question is, have you?"

His counter-question made Toni blush. She looked down at her lap almost closing her eyes as she felt a slowly increasing heat come over her face and darkly-tanned little body.

"I have Breckan, I truly and deeply have," she answered.

Breckan took the exit off the interstate into Castle Rock where Toni lived. "Well maybe this week we can act on these desires," Breckan offered.

"What do you think about? Do you ever think about anything wild?" Toni asked.

"Wild? Like how wild?" Breckan replied.

"I don't know, like something risky or adventurous." Toni said.

Breckan pulled onto the curb in front of the long driveway leading up to the mansion and put it in park. He turned off the engine and turned off the head-lights. He turned and faced Toni as she faced him in complete interest.

Breckan was the type of guy that always liked to win. He always got what he wanted. This confidence alone was the main reason he was the first guy to explore this subject with Toni in a physical sense.

"Well you know every guy's fantasy is to be with two girls," he said.

Toni smiled as her eyes opened with a deviant zest.

"That sounds kind of hot," she said, with the feeling of losing her reserved inhibitions coming over her.

Toni was now letting go and decided now was the time to offer the situation to Breckan that Andy had suggested.

"How about another guy?" She asked with a slight amount of precaution.

"Wow," Breckan said with a little apprehension, "like another guy with me pleasing you?"

Toni took a deep breath and knew there was no turning back now. "Like.......like maybe another guy watching us or listening to us," she said.

Breckan smiled and said, "you have quite an imagination, do you think about these types of things all the time?"

"There's something I need to share with you Breckan," Toni said. "I have been talking to this guy in California for a long time on the phone."

Breckan's stomach dropped.

"Our relationship has just been over the phone, we haven't even met," Toni said, "but I'm ready to end it with him and just be with you."

Breckan listened intently.

"I feel bad for him but he needs to get over me," Toni said with passion in her eyes, "and he knows there is no way he can compete with you."

This peaked Breckan's dominant and winning personality. "He's right, there IS no way he can compete with me," he said, "even if he lived across the street from you let alone out in California."

Toni then laid it all out on the line. "He knows it's over, but he wants to be a part of losing me to you," she explained, "he thinks, and I agree with him, that the best way to end it is to hear us.......making love."

Breckan smiled. "Wow that is one hell of a hot idea," he said with interest, "I'm all for it."

Toni took a deep breath and smiled, "good," she said with a sense of relief, "it's such a turn-on that you are so willing to help me out with this."

"It turns me on to help you do what you feel you need to do baby," he replied.

"It's such a turn-on that it makes me want to turn you on," Toni said, "you deserve it you sexy stud."

Breckan smiled with anticipation as he leaned over and kissed her sexy little mouth, his hand sliding onto her leg.

Toni's hand did some sliding of her own, as she slid it gently onto his crotch, something she had only done a few times before. She felt Breckan getting hard as he moaned into her mouth as they sucked together, heads turning and mouths beginning to slurp more vigorously. As Breckan got harder Toni begin to moan in his mouth now. She pulled her mouth away and smiled. Her eyes went to his crotch and the sound of her taking his zipper down gently echoed in the cab of the car. Breckan let out a sigh and tilted his head up. Toni was about to see what she had only felt a few times before. She turned and leaned her slim little body over the center console, her head slowly lowering into his lap, her sexy tan face smiling.

Breckan unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Toni helped her stud with the task. She then turned her attention to the incredible bulge in his pants. Breckan began to gently tuck her hair back from her cute little face. As he took both hands to gather her sexy and full head of hair, she took two of her fingers and pulled the hole in his boxer shorts aside. Breckan's growing cock flopped out and gently hit one of Toni's smooth little cheeks. "Oh my god," she exclaimed. Toni was amazed and almost a little scared at the size of Breckan.

"This is why they call me the big man on campus," he confidently answered to her tone of astonishment.

Toni's cute little mouth kissed the top of his cock, as her tongue flopped out of her mouth and tasted his pre-cum. Breckan continued to gather Toni's hair behind her head, being ever so gentle with her unmatched head of sexy, dark and full hair. The sound of her first big suck of his cock made Breckan close his eyes and moan. Toni loved the taste and began to slurp, twirling her tongue around his shaft. She took her mouth off, tilted her head sideways and her sexy little lips rubbed up and down the sides of his full cock, letting her lips fully submit to his elite size.

Breckan twirled Toni's hair gently into a bun below the back of her head, holding her under the back of her head around the top of her neck. He whispered, "let go baby" and Toni let go of his cock with the one hand she had been steadying it with. She put her mouth all the way over him, and he gently began to feed her mouth his cock with his hips. Toni let out a louder moan than she had been letting out, the moan of a full mouth, as he held her mass of hair behind her head and gently fucked her mouth. She felt the tip touching the back of her throat with each gentle thrust he gave to her. Her small mouth looked so full with the size of Breckan. Her slick little lips tucked in as he pushed up and popped back out up his shaft as he pulled his hips down, time and time again.

She grabbed back a hold of the base of his cock and he slowly stopped thrusting. As he grew to climax Toni began to go all the way down on him at her own pace, stopping when the back of her throat hit his tip. She locked her lips and pulled all the way up each time, popping her wet lips off the top of his cock each time. The loudness of the popping could be heard if one were standing outside the closed car windows. Toni gently moaned as she sucked, as Breckan's moans got progressively louder. "Ohhhh yea baby I'm going to cum!" He grunted. As she felt his cock jolt in her mouth she went down over it and sucked the bottom of his shaft. "Ohhhh my god!" Breckan moaned as his cock jumped in Toni's sexy little mouth, spouting cum like a geyser off the back of her throat. Toni sucked and sucked, swallowing three times as he felt so good erupting into a mouth that had never sucked a cock before, let alone swallowed.

He took a deep breath and leaned back as Toni raised up a bit and pressed her lips. She moved back over the console and tucked her hair back behind her ears, looking at the satisfaction in his face that she had just created. "Call me tomorrow before you come to pick me up," she said with a smile.

She reached down under her seat to grab her evening bag.

"I can't wait," Breckan said, as he hiked his pants back together and synched his belt.

Toni leaned over to kiss her stud. As their eyes met there was a deviant look that exchanged between them, both knowing the erotic fun they were about to have the week ahead. The relaxation of the skiing was undoubtedly going to take a back seat to what was about to unfold in Vail. "Goodnight," Toni said, as she opened her door and began to slide out of the car. Breckan focused on her throwing her hair back as she stepped out of the car, hearing her sexy little dress sandals hit the pavement. Her long, slim little body made it's way out of the car, Breckan focused on her tight little ass bending in her sexy evening dress. Breckan sped away as Toni made her way up the driveway, both of their minds racing about what was to come.

Before Toni went to bed that night, she called Andy and left a message; "hey you, it's me, Toni. I talked to Breckan and he said he'll do it. I hope you are ready for this because I totally think we are. After we discussed it I gave him the first blowjob I have ever given. I feel great about the relationship he and I have and I hope you are ready to let me go baby. It's time. Make sure you are around tonight, I'll call you when we get back from skiing. See you later."

Andy awoke the next morning and played the message. The news made him feel elated as a slow erection grew as he listened to Toni speak. Andy's morning shower included some of the best masturbation he had ever had. He imagined both what had transpired between Toni and Breckan last night and what was going to happen between the three of them that night.

Toni and Breckan left for their spring break getaway after a nice lunch at Toni's house. Toni's father gave Breckan the protective daddy 1-2 before they embarked on their week long trip. The almost two-hour drive to Vail from Castle Rock seemed to Whiz by. They arrived at the Condo ahead of schedule. Perhaps it was pure anticipation that made the ride seem so brisk. They unpacked and decided to hit the slopes. Toni felt so good out in the fresh air as she and her stud swooshed through the hills and moguls. As sun set they decided to head back to the condo. The anticipation was in the air although no real speech of it between them was exchanged.

Andy was watching television that evening. Although his eyes were on the television, his mind was in a complete other place. The phone rang. Andy let it ring three times before putting it to his ear and answering.

"Hello?"

It was Toni on the other end. "Hey you," she said. "Breckan is in the bathroom. We are going to shower up and then I'll call you back. Are you sure you are ready for this?"

"Absolutely," said Andy.

"Ok, bye," Toni said as she hung up the phone.

Andy's mind raced over the next 20 minutes as he imagined Toni and Breckan in the shower bathing each other. He could see Breckan's large hands lathered with soap sliding over Toni's slim little tanned body, her shoulders, her back, her firm little tight ass.

As Toni and Breckan were drying off it was hard for them to get dry due to them leaving the heater on in the condo since they had got back from skiing. They decided to leave it on and forget drying off, leaving their bodies slick and wet as they exited the bathroom. It had to be at least 85 degrees Fahrenheit in the condo as the sweat beaded on their brows. Breckan lead Toni over to the bed.

"You ready to do this babe?" Breckan said as they stopped at the side of the bed.

"Yes," said Toni with complete desire and trust in her word and eyes.

The phone rang again at Andy's side. "Hello?" He said in anticipation as his stomach dropped.

"We are still all slick and wet here from the shower," Toni said on the other end of the line, "we decided to just leave the heater on full blast here and forget drying off. It's like an oven in here."

12