Humiliated Sissy Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
Sadistic wife Tanya puts Max through Sissy Hell.
3.8k words
4.47
151.5k
62

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
532 Followers

"Come on Max, I don't have all day."

Tanya was running the water in the kitchen sink making sure it was hot enough to shampoo Max's hair.

Max stood just out of reach shaking his head. He was wearing a girdle, padded bra and a slip. He had a towel around his neck. He was wearing 6" red high heels because, that's what Tanya said sissies wore around the house. His feet turned shyly inward so his toes almost touched, and his heels were far apart. He had nude stockings hooked to the garters on his girdle.

Max's wrist were tied cross wrist in front of him with rope and then tied around his waist so he could not lift his hands.

"You look very nice today Max sweetie. Very mature in your undies."

"Tanya no, don't do this to me," he said in a whimpy voice.

"Do what Max," Tanya said opening the box of hair color she was bout to use on him.

He watched as she emptied the contents of the box.

"I don't want my hair dyed Tanya."

"I know you don't sweetheart, but I do. Sissy's need instructions on their appearance. Now step up here on this box and have a seat on the counter top." she said helping him up, holding his arms.

"What color is that?" he asked trying to tell from the box.

"Max honey you worry too much, just relax. Does it really matter? I'm going to dye your hair this color no matter what you say, so what's the use of discussing it?" she said now laying him back in the sink.

Max now lay on the counter top with his head tilted back in the sink. Tanya stepped back and unbuttoned her blouse and then removed it, She reached her hands around behind her and unfastened her bra and took it off also.

"Ooww!"

She adjusted Max's head in the sink by pulling his hair. When she had him where he needed to be she began shampooing his hair. Max's face repeatedly bumped up against Tanya's bare breast while he was being shampooed. Max watched her breast as the dangled just out of reach, then she added more shampoo in her hands.

"Close your eyes," she said then quickly swirled the shampoo on his face and neck.

Max clenched up tight as the now long shampoo was not just his hair but his entire head and neck. He was lathered up and Tanya's cell phone rang. She looked to see who was calling.

"You just stay right there. You're going to be a red head when I'm done," she told Max."

"Well hello Gary darling. What a pleasant surprise."

It must of been one of her many boyfriends. She never talked to Max so excited. Here this guy was calling up to have a night out with Tanya, receive all of her passionate affections and probably get a blowjob at the end over even better sex, while Max, her husband lay with his head in the sink, wearing vintage women's underwear, just moments away from having his hair dyed red because Tanya insisted he was a sissy and not a real man.

"Sure, I'd love to meet up with you tonight. Sounds wonderful."

She went back to rinsing Max's hair. After all the shampoo was removed she sat Max up.

"I have a date tonight sweetie. I'll need you to iron a dress for me and my underwear."

"Tanya don't this to me" he whined as he was helped down from the counter."

"Do what Max? I am going out tonight and I'm dying your hair red so sit right here in this chair, cross your legs and hold your head up for me. Be a proud sissy"

With a towel around his neck Max felt her applying the chemicals to his hair.

"You should be excited I'm dying your hair a new color. Sissy's like having their hair cared for by a woman who knows what they really need."

"People will laugh at me if I suddenly have red hair Tanya."

"As well they should. Nothing wrong with a sissy like yourself being laughed at because of the way he looks or the things he does. Walking around wearing little girly dresses and women's high heels. How do you expect them to react. You must learn to accept what you are." she said leaning his head over so she could do the sides.

"Oh Tanya," Max broke down in tears.

"Max, the two men that I have been telling you about will be here tomorrow evening to administer a face fucking for you. Isn't that exciting? I was thinking we could use the love seat in the living room. Put your legs up over the back..."

"NO!! I don't want to do that," Max cried out while she continued the coloring process.

"And lay your head back over the front of the cushions. Open your mouth real wide and the guys will take care of the rest," she continued as if he hadn't interrupted her at all.

"I'm not doing that," he sobbed even harder.

"Oh yes you are, and I'm going to watch you do it."

He looked up at her through the tears.

"Tanya please, I'm not gay. I don't want to look like this anymore."

She stopped for a moment.

"Max. This is all about that thing hanging between your legs again isn't it."

"I am a man. I want to be a man."

"No you're not a man and you're not gay. You're a sissy. That's the only reason you have that thing between your legs because sissy's have a penis but desire the softer looks of being a woman and a little girl combined. That has to be done in the right proportion though. Now you know all this. Sissy's suck dicks and have sex with other men. We're not talking about relationships, just sexual encounters. I prefer one night stands for you. I don't want you getting attached to some guy."

"I can't do this any more Tanya."

"You can and you will. Now, obviously you are having a little anxiety today about being yourself. After your chores are done I think I need to polish your knob."

"No, please don't do that."

"Max obviously you need it. We will do it with you tied to the bedpost."

"Please...it hurts when you do that," he cried

"I'm sure it does. The conversation is over Max. You are getting the head of your dick brushed with a hairbrush tonight and that is final. Sissy's need to have this done from time to time to remind them just why they have a penis between their legs."

Max sobbed quietly as Tanya worked on his hair. While he was sitting with the dye on his hair she brought out a portable hair dryer.

After Max was rinsed and the dye job was done, he was placed under the dryer. Tanya placed a box of curlers out on he counter. A hair set would be next.

Tanya looked at the new red head sitting in the chair after the dryer was removed.

"You know Max, I like it. Vibrant and exciting. It will help attract men your way that's for sure," she said leading him back to the sink to be shampooed for his hair set.

Max sat in the chair ready for Tanya to begin setting his hair in curlers. She pulled a belt around the chair and his waist and another around his chest. She put three strips of tape tightly across his mouth before she started.

Tanya then made another call before she started.

"Hi Tom. Baby I'm afraid I have to cancel our date tonight. I'm so sorry sweetie. I know honey. It was so unexpected," Tanya said sounding very sorry.

She started pulling up strands of Max's now red hair with a comb and rolling Max's hair in curlers while she held the phone on her shoulder.

"Sure baby, I'll do that for you. Let me know when you're ready and I'll get ready too."

She was working quickly putting the curlers in one after the other.

"You ready sweetie," she said on the phone. "Are you naked," she asked Tom on the phone, "Do you have that big cock in your hand? Oh I wish I could be there sucking it for you sweetie. You know I'm naked in my bed using my vibrator and just the thought of that cock makes me hot. I need to have an orgasm too," she said breathing hard.

She was lying and giving this man phone sex while she was really busy giving Max a hair set.

"I know baby. I don't have much time. Does it feel good when you pull up on our cock? OMG, I just want to do that for you baby. I was going to spread my legs for you tonight. I was so looking forward to being fucked by you. Your big thick dick filling my pussy. Oh yes baby, that's it cum for me." she grimaced as if she were near orgasm.

This guy thought he had her undivided attention and that she was really feeling what he was. Her voice sounded so sexy, but she had Max's head pushed over and was rolling the sides.

"Oh, oh baby, I'm cumming too. Oh Tom, I'm cumming. OOHHH!!" she screamed out, "Oh that was so good."

Right after saying that she pushed Max's head forward so she could roll the hair in the back. During the entire I'm cumming she had twisted two new curlers down on Max's head.

"Oh darling that was so nice. Did you have a nice orgasm too. Oh that's so wonderful baby. You did save your semen for me in a condom didn't you. Oh thank you so much. You know how much I love drinking your semen."

She never drank any man's semen out of a condom. She brought them home and forced Max to drink them.

"Oh baby I need to roll over. I'm exhausted. I love you. I miss you. Bye."

She hung up the phone and continued tightly rolling curlers in her husband Max's hair. After Max's hair was fully set she sat down in his lap facing him.

She pulled his head forward and put his face between her tits.

"Oh Max, what am I going to do with you," she said hugging him. "You won't accept what you really are. Honey I'm here for you and I'm not going to stop helping you. I think you need to start having more sexual activity with men. I know it makes me feel better."

"Uummppph!!" a muffled cry came from her chest.

"I know it will make you feel much better too," she said rocking him back and forth.

"Uummppphhh!!" he squealed again.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of Max. People laugh at the way you look and the way you carry yourself, that's normal honey. They are suppose to laugh at you. You need to keep your head held high and accept it. It's not for pride sake but so everyone can truly see you and what a fag you really are. You are a sissy, and I will have to punish you when you deny what you really are just because you are ashamed of a little public embarrassment."

"Uuummpphhh!!" he snorted trying to remove his face from between her tits.

A few hours later Max had finished ironing his wife's dress that she would be wearing this evening. He was wearing was wearing his yellow sissy dress and white 6" pumps. As he finished Tanya came in the bedroom.

"Come here Max it's time."

"No Tanya, I'm sorry," he pleaded.

She turned him around and unzipped the dress he was wearing. He stepped out of it.

"Don't do this," he said taking the dress from here and then hanging it up.

"Back up against the bedpost," she said pushing him.

Max was wearing 6" heels, stockings and a garter belt. He had a bullet bra and his hair still in curlers.

Tanya tied his ankles together with a rope. She then tied his knees together and wrapped the rope around the post. Tanya ignored him as she tied his waist and then under his arms. She pulled his wrist over his shoulder and behind his head and tied them both to the top of the post.

"No," was the last thing he said before she taped his mouth shut.

Tanya placed a chair in front of him and had a seat. He noticed the hairbrush in her hands. She picked up his penis in her hand and crossed her legs.

"Now, Max you are a fag and you are nice looking sissy. You carry yourself well and as soon as you accept the fact, all these people that are commenting won't bother you anymore. Now I'm going to polish your knob and you can think about why, and how often you wish to do this."

"UUUMMMPPHHHH!!" Max's body lunged against his bonds, jerking about but he couldn't stop the steady vigorous brushing the head of his dick was receiving.

Amongst his constant muffled screams Tanya talked calmly to him.

"Oh you like that don't you Max. How about here under the edges of the knob. Oh yeah, my sissy likes that under there. Let's do under the edges of the knob again," she said brushing all the way around the edges again.

"If I decide to dye your hair you will thank me right?" she said scrubbing the top near the tip.

"UUMMMPPPHHH!!" he groaned shaking his head.

"If I decide your fingernails should be longer, you will agree and thank me." she said again continuing the brushing.

Max agreed.

"If I decide I want you to have long toenails too, you will not say a word. You will allow the nail tech to do them paint them a color I choose, then you will present them to the public to see and form their own opinions."

"AAAAGGGHHHH!!" he screamed because he didn't want to say yes but the brushing was continuing. He then shook his head.

"That's good baby, and that's why you are a sissy. You are so pretty in your high heels."

She hadn't eased up at all.

"I really hated having to cancel my date tonight. Tom rides my pussy so good. He's a real man with a big cock and it really turns me on. I told him I needed a real man to fuck me because my husband's a sissy and wears girls clothes."

She looked at his knob now. Max was teary and looking down at her. She turned his penis as if she was assessing the progress. She looked up at him.

"Oh I'm not done yet sweetie. Let's do the tip, then we can do the entire knob a couple of more times."

She began the brushing the knob of his penis with a new vigor. Holding it down and scrubbing the sides with more pressure.

Later that evening Tanya had Max all decked out as the pretty sissy he really was. She had removed his curlers and teased and sprayed his new red hair into and adult feminine looking style. She then placed a very large red sissy bow in the back. He was wearing dangling earrings in his pierced ears and she had done his face up with heavy makeup, red lipstick and false eyelashes. He wore a white with red polka dot dress. It wasn't the usual childish girls dress but a woman's dress. He wore his vintage underwear ensemble underneath, with black stockings and a pair of 6" red high heel sandals.

Tanya sat next to him on the couch. She had a piece of rope in her hand.

"Do you feel better now sweetheart? You look very sweet."

"I guess," Max said softly still feeling the tender tip of his penis inside his girdle.

She was dressed in the dress Max had ironed.

"Put your feet together for me Max so I can tie your ankles together."

Max did as she said and she pulled the rope very tight before tying it off. She then wrapped rope around his thighs and tied it very tight. Max hung his down submissively as she had him turn so she could bind his wrist behind his back.

"There you go Max. All pretty and trussed up. Do you feel better now," she asked. "Does your knob still feel tender?"

"Tanya, do you have to tie me up."

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I do tonight," she said.

Max sat on the couch for half an hour. Then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Tanya said hurrying to the door.

There two young men standing at the door.

"Hi I'm Gary," he said as she had them come in.

Without saying a word Tanya put both her arms around his neck and began kissing him deeply sticking her tongue in his mouth. She then rubbed his crotch as she slowly pulled out of the kiss.

"My name is Tanya," she said then looking to the other guy.

"I'm Tony," he said smiling.

"Hi Tony," she said giving Tony the same treatment.

She looked over to Max.

"And this is Max," she said holding her hand out toward him.

"Tanya, what's going on here. Untie me," he said looking frantic.

"These are the two guys I was telling you about sweetie."

"You said that was tomorrow," he said nervously.

"Yes, but they called me earlier and I didn't want you to worry about it all day, so here we are."

"So where are we doing this?" Gary asked,

"Right here. Go ahead and undress," she said.

"Tanya!" Max yelled to get her attention but she was watching the two young men undress and when they pulled their underwear down she admired their dicks.

"Oh my. Those are some nice dicks guys. Can I touch them," she said taking one in each hand before they answered. "Oooohhh...very impressive guys.

Tanya turned and went to Max. She picked up his feet and turning him on the couch.

"NO!!" he said trying not to be turned.

One of the guys turned Max's shoulders as Tanya lifted his legs. As his leg reached the top of the couch Max began to plead with his wife.

"Tanya, don't do this," he said as his legs were now adjusted over the back of the sofa.

Tanya tied his legs over the back to the feet of the sofa, Max tried desperately to hold his head up and not allow it fall back. He struggled to roll over but Tanya sat down next to him and pushed his shoulders down.

"Tanya, stop this," he said holding his head up still.

"Are you ready," she said looking at Gary.

Gary acknowledged he was ready to go.

"Put your head back Max and open your mouth wide like a good sissy."

"No, let me up."

"Come on Max. Lean back be a good girl now. Time to suck dick," she said gently as she now pushed his head down.

"No," he said again as his head fell back.

"Open your mouth Max. It is very easy," she said looking at him.

Gary straddled Max's head. He put his hand behind Max's neck and lifted him up. Max saw the man's erect dick right above his lips. Gary rubbed the tip on Max's red lipsticked lips. The urge to cry only made his mouth want to open.

"Open your mouth Max so Gary can put his dick in. Come on sweetie."

"AACCKKKK!!" came a sudden sound.

Max now had Gary's dick in his mouth. Gary slowly pushed the full length in as Max fought with his bonds and twisted but his head was held firm and now he gagged as Gary's hairy balls were resting on Max's nostrils. Gary pulled back some allowing Max to get some air, then Gary started humping Max's face hard holding the dick deep and then thrusting faster again.

Max was choking so much he lost track of everything else that was happening, just trying to get some air. Gary humped his face till he was ready to have an orgasm. He pulled Max's lips all the way to his and held him there while he ejaculated his semen directly into Max's throat.

There was a lot of gasping from Martin when Gary pulled out.

"Oh that was so good Max," Tanya said as Tony now straddled him.

Max tried to move his head but it was no use and Tony soon had his dick fully inserted in Max's mouth and was riding Max even harder than Gary did.

Max's face was red, and tears came out the sides of his eyes while Tony enjoyed the feel of the sissy's lips. Terrible noises came from Max's throat as Tony held his head for orgasm. It was finally over.

Tanya took a handkerchief and wrapped it around her finger. She inserted in one of Max's nostrils and twisted it back and forth then did his other nostril. She was removing the semen that went in his nose, but she left all the semen on his face, around his eyes and in his hair.

"That was very good Max. See I told you that you would feel much better after you did this."

"I only feel better because it stopped. Can you wipe my face?"

"No honey," she said seeing a stream of semen dripping down the side of his face now.

Max regained some of his composure. He could feel in his throat where the men's dicks were hitting as they thrust in passion in his mouth.

"Tanya, can I get up now. Please untie me," he said looking at the ceiling.

"Not quite yet Max," she said looking up.

Gary was back and ready to go again.

"NO!!" he said as Gary straddled his head.

"Max, they are going to each have one more ride with you. Be a good sissy and relax."

"No, stop...AAAUUUCCKK!!"

It all started again.

A couple of hours after it was over Max was laying in the bed one of his ankles tied to the bed post and his hands behind his back.

"Max darling I will be late tonight. Going to the club. Do you need anything before I go," she said standing over him.

"Would you please wash my face?"

"No honey. Anything else? You were wonderful tonight."

rik581
rik581
532 Followers
12