Humiliated Stable Sissy

Story Info
Fairy Godmother gives me a weekend of prissy humiliations.
2.1k words
3.74
43.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long week at work, I was looking forward to a quiet weekend of relaxing in front of the TV with a beer, but my fairy godmother had other ideas. "Good morning sissy," came her stern voice as soon as I woke up Saturday morning. I whimpered, immediately knowing I was in for a humiliating weekend.

She frowned, not pleased with my whimpering. She's an older woman, dressed smartly and respectfully, who appears on my left shoulder, like an angel. She tutted at me and shook her head as I curtsied apologetically. "In the shower now, sissy. And bring your paddle."

I curtsied again, picked up my horrible paddle and minced downstairs, making sure to keep my hands above my waist, palms turned out. Why am I so powerless to say no to her?

"Its been a long time since you've been lucky enough to see me hasn't it sissy?"

"Yes miss," I squeaked, terrified.

"And I see you're still pretending to be a man. How silly! Lucky for you, I'm going to help you descend into the life thats more appropriate for you."

I felt my face go hot. I wished I could refuse. Instead I felt my knees dip and me thanking her.

She told me to take a cold shower. The water was freezing but I couldn't defy her and turn on the hot tap that was so easily within reach. I steadily shaved every part of my body, pausing only when she told me to spank my balls hard with the paddle. A miserable hour later, I stood shivering and smooth, opening a package that had come for me in the post. I gasped at the new pink chastity cage I didn't remember ordering. Fairy Godmother laughed as I locked my little clitty away.

A knock at the door stunned me out of my pity party.

"Answer it," ordered Fairy Godmother.

I wanted to disobey. I was completely naked, except for my cage. But I felt myself open the door, my cheeks burning red as the delivery man laughed and I curtsied to him. He handed me the large package and walked off grinning, no doubt to a perfectly normal weekend. As for me, my humilations were just beginning.

I had to thank Fairy Godmother over and over, dipping curtsey after curtsey, when I opened the 'gift' I must have ordered myself. An expensive new sissy outift "Miss Prissy Sissy" a pink and frilly dress with a huge tutu that barely came to my waist, perfectly displaying the ruffled pink panties it came with. Even those weren't as embarassing as the giant pink bonnet, covered in flowers and frills, with a big bow tied under my chin. I gasped as I tied it in the mirror. When had I done my makeup? My lips glowed bright baby pink, the same colour as my eye shadow and nails. Big red hearts had been lipsticked on my cheeks, so thickly they'd leave marks for weeks. "That's the whole point," said Fairy Godmother as my lower lip trembled. Pink blush gave my sissy face a glittery glow. I felt my heart race in the confines of my ridiculous dress, one I couldn't recall locking on.

More accessories followed. Mincing ribbons were tied around my wrists and ankles, covered in loud jingly bells. Five-inch pink heels were locked on. A big pink rosette with 'Sissy Fairy' was attached to my lapel. A pair of large glittery fairy wings that itched against my back. My panties were pulled down and I felt myself putting on a diaper covered in pink hearts and little phrases like "I love going tinkles" and "keep me in diapers forever".

Once the diaper was on nice and tight, Fairy Godmother ordered me to test it to make sure this new ultra-humiliating brand didn't leak, then I could change into a fresh one. Relieved that she wasn't going to keep me in wet diapers, I soon felt myself making tinkles. I know Fairy Godmother isn't real. No one else can see her. But it's still so embarassing making wet wets in front of someone else. She smiled and shook her head as I dampened my diapers, as if she couldn't believe what a sissy fairy I was.

My diaper thoroughly soaked, I curtsied, proud it hadn't leaked, and asked if I could change myself. Fairy Godmother ignored my request and told me to put on my backpack. I whimpered and predictably did as I was told. It was a bright pink backpack with a tutu that had "Fairy Forever" written on the back.

"Pull up your panties and pick up your wand and little prissy bag."

I curtsied and obeyed, the smell of my wet diaper making me wince as I pulled my panties over it.

"No time for a change after all. Time to go out. Chop chop!"

I was shaking like a leaf as I opened my front door and stepped outside. My fears were not unfounded. The giggling and gasps were impossible to ignore as I minced down my street in front of all my neighbours. Fairy Godmother smiled and told me to lift my knees high with each sissy step. Soon I was marching slowly down the street, my little bells ringing loudly, a big sissy smile across my blushing face.

After twenty minutes of this torture, I finally reached a bus stop. It was empty, but my hopes of a break from the humiliation train were short-lived. Lots of cars drove by, and because it was a safety zone, they drove by slowly enough to get a good look at me. Fairy Godmother of course insisted I curtsey to every car, say a loud sissy thank you to every shouted comment, and twirl for all the photos and videos people were taking. By the time the bus arrived, almost an hour later ("I suppose there was enough time for a diaper change after all. Oh well") I was exhausted. Fairy Godmother had me reach into my sissy bag and pull out two envelopes. One was marked 'BUS' and the other 'REWARD'. Fairy Godmother had me put the reward one away and hand 'BUS' to the driver, a pretty redhead who couldn't stop laughing. She took out a bus pass and a note.

"It says here you want to stand for the whole journey? Fine by me sissy!"

I groaned inwardly, curtsied and thanked her, then stood amongst the empty seats, my feet aching in my impractical heels. It was a bumpy, uncomfortable ride for me, but a perfectly pleasant journey for the steady procession of seated passengers who watched and laughed at me with happy mirth. A group of giggling cheerleaders asked me why I smelt of pee and fairy godmother whispered in my ear. I explained to them that I had never passed potty training and would be in diapers for the rest of my life. "Ewwwwww!" they all said in unison, before falling into a fir of giggles as I just curtsied then posed for their Instagram feeds.

The bus let me off far from the city and I was relieved that there'd be less people to witness my sissiness, but scared of what was to come next. I was a fool to be relieved, naturally, as forty minutes of marching later, I found myself at a stable. A pretty rider got down from her horse and approached me with a big smile.

"I can't believe it! We were sure this was a prank. So you must be the sissy who emailed about wanting to be the new stable muckout girl?"

I didn't like the sound of that at all.

Soon I was in the filthy stable, stood before a large group of horseriders and employees, all looking at me with laughing disbelief and taking more pics of my "precious outfit". The girl who'd met me at the gate explained that all the horse "leavings" had to be collected in a wheelbarrow, then taken and deposited on the other side of the stable. She smiled and offered me a large shovel. Fairy Godmother whispered in my ear and I whimpered.

I reached into my backpack and pulled out a tiny pink bucket and spade. The girl laughed and explained that it would take me all day if I used that. At Fairy Godmother's insistence, I pleaded with the girl to let me use these 'tools' instead.

"They're the only one's appropriate for a sissy like me."

I could barely hear her over the laughter of her colleagues but her nod and the fact that she put the more useful equipment away let me know she understood. She was about to leave me to it when she asked if I had a name. Fairy Godmother told it to me for the first time and I didn't realise it was possible to blush even harder.

"My name is Sissy Stinkums, miss," I said with a smile and a curtsey.

"Stinkums..." she repeated, laughing and looking down on me with disbelief. "Well that'll be very approriate soon. Have fun, sissy! Toodles!"

It was mundane, irritiating work. I had to fill the pink bucket with the horse muck, pat the bucket down as if I was making a sandcastle, mince across the entire stable to the wolfwhistles and disparaging comments, depost it, curtsey to the slowly growing manure pile, then mince back and repeat the whole tedious cycle over and over again. I was soon hot, sweaty, dirty and miserable, but fairy godmother inisted I kept smiling as I worked. One of the nicer girls brought me food and water after a few hours, before skipping off to gossip and giggle about me to her hunky boyfriend. Fairy Godmother let me drink the water, but insisted I give the food to the pigs ("my superiors" as I was to call them). My stomach rumbled away as I worked, feeling myself filling an already damp diaper.

Finally I was finished. I stood in front of the manure pile and curtsied as everyone applauded. Despite their obvious scorn, I couldn't help but feel a little pansy pride.

"Great job stinkums!" said the first girl to big laughs from the crowd. "You've certainly earnt a full days pay. Except in your email you said you wanted to pay us for letting you work here?"

On Fairy Godmother's order, I took out the reward envelope and handed it to her. She delicately took it from my manure-covered hands, opened it and gasped.

"There's at least three thousand pounds in here!"

I moaned inwardly as I minced off back to the bus stop. Fairy Godmother had made me give away a large chunk of my savings in return for one of the most humiliating days of my life. She made me thank her at the bus stop and curtsey to her over and over again while going on and on about what a lucky sissy I am during the ninety minute wait for the bus. when the bus finally came and the doors opened, she had me take out the bus pass and tear it into tiny pieces. The driver sneered and called me a stupid sissy before driving away, leaving me to walk home in my horrid outfit. I felt my bladder betray me.

"Oh look," said Fairy Godmother, with mild interest. "Seems enough pansy pee causes those diapers to leak after all."

It took hours of marching to get back into the city. Once it started getting more densely populated, Fairy Godmother told me to take off my panties and put them in my backpack so they wouldn't get wet. Of course they were already soaked and this would leave my diaper on full display, and before I could stop myself, I felt myself saying 'no.'

I quivered with fear under her glare. She told me to go to an ATM. I knew better than to question my punishment.

Which is how I found myself marching all the way back to the stable, diaper fully displayed, soaked panties over my head, inisting on giving the rest of my savings to the stable workers. Then the march home started anew. I lost track of all the gasps, horn honks, comments and photos. Fairy Godmother made sure I learned my lesson, making me take a winding, unnecessary route through the whole city.

When I finally got home, I was as exhausted and embarassed as a sissy could be. Fairy Godmother told me to change my diaper. I blushed furiously when I found that my backpack had been full of them all along. I would have loved a shower but Fairy Godmother insisted I go to sleep on the cold wooden floor next to my double bed straight away. I'd need my rest, as she had an even more fun day planned tomorrow.