Humiliated Stable Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
The sissy’s humiliating weekend continues.
1.9k words
4
24.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up exhausted at the crack of dawn to Fairy Godmother obnoxiously clicking her fingers next to my ear. I minced downstairs, still locked into my ultra prissy outfit (where was the key?) and my totally exposed diaper, already damp from last night. I shuddered as Fairy Godmother ordered me out into the back garden, where I stood and curtsied to the rising sun. It couldn't have even been 5AM. The party my neighbors had been throwing was just about winding down, and the remaining guests made no attempt to hide their laughs and "oh my Gods" when they saw me.

Fairy Godmother nodded appreciatively then ordered me to stay put, hands on head, fingertips posed like a little fairy. I blushed and did as I was told, feeling my tutu skirt rise even higher. Not a single part of my diaper was covered, making it easy for my neighbors to see its pink hearts and phrases like "only pansy fairies like me need these" and "all I'm good for is filling diapers with tinkles". Only when the neighbors had finished ogling, taking photos and gone back inside did Fairy Godmother let me go back into my home for breakfast.

I was pleasantly surprised when she let me take out a steak and fry it up. I was starving, and my mouth watered as the delicious smell filled the kitchen. After an hour of preparing, seasoning and garnishing the meal, Fairy Godmother told me to pick up the plate and approach the food recycling bin. I whimpered and did as I was told, and threw the freshly cooked treat away. I curtsied to the bin and then went back to the kitchen to find three stale bread crusts I'd apparently left out the night before. Fairy Godmother had me soak them and mush them up then kindly let me eat them off the floor.

"Can't spend all day being a greedy little piggy," tutted Fairy Godmother. "You have lots of work to do after your spending spree yesterday."

I blushed hotly. She'd made me give away every last penny of my savings, and with nothing in return! But I didn't make a peep of protest. Soon I was touching up my OTT sissy makeup, grateful to be sitting down (my heels had been on since Saturday morning) but it was a short-lived victory, as I soon jumped up at the knock at the door.

The delivery lady was actually pretty friendly, kindly asking for a twirl. It was killing me being dressed like this in front of someone so pretty, But she didn't seem to mind at all.

"Cute fairy wings! I think you've got a lot of guts and I kinda have a thing for sissies..." she said, smiling and biting her lip.

I smiled and felt my cruel chastity cage pinch in my diaper.

"I finish for the weekend pretty soon and you've got a pretty nice place here. Maybe I could come over and we could have some fun? I bring a bottle of wine, you bring the paddle?" she said with a wink.

I couldn't believe my luck. She was beautiful, sweet, and kinky! I was about to tell her I'd love to when Fairy Godmother whispered into my ear. I felt my face flush as I felt myself tell this lovely delivery lady to leave me alone.

Her smile vanished and she tossed my package at my feet. "Suit yourself, sissy." she said without a second glance. I felt my lower lip tremble as she walked away.

Fairy Godmother laughed softly. "You won't be bothering nice ladies like that ever again soon Stinkums. Panties over your diaper then off we go." I wasn't even going to be allowed a fresh diaper before today's humiliations. Still, at least she let me put my panties on.

"Three smacks in the balls NOW" she demanded suddenly. I knew better than to disobey and soon my eyes were tearing up at the painful swats.

"Yesterdays panties are covered in pee you stupid sissy! You shall wear the one's in the top drawer."

I blushed and pulled out a skimpy pink thong that would cover nothing. Stretched over my diaper it would look ridiculous! But what choice did I have? I flinched as the tiny material stretched over my aching balls and the soft folds of my poofy diaper, and felt myself going tinkles yet again as I skipped out of the front door.

Once again I was paraded in the sissiest outfit possible all over the neighborhood. I minced up to a telephone pole and took out the package from my backpack. I opened it and discovered it was possible to die even more inside. At least two hundred posters, all of me in this outfit, sucking a dildo and curtsying, with the caption SISSY STINKUMS THE BLOWJOB QUEEN - £5 OR BEST OFFER and then an address I didn't recognise. When had I made these? Why was I sticking this one to the pole? But this humiliation train was now full steam ahead and I was soon twirling, mincing and marching through the city, putting up my pansy posters everywhere. If you didn't see me making a fool of myself live, then you couldn't miss my sissy adverts on every corner.

Eventually I found myself at the address, a horrible public bathroom that looked like it had never been cleaned. I stuck my final flyer on the front door and minced inside. It smelt even worse than a sweaty sissy with a wet diaper. I got on my knees in a stall with no door and Fairy Godmother had me reach into my backpack, where I found a pair of handcuffs and a key. Soon my left arm was handcuffed around the thick pipe under the toilet, and she told me to throw the key across the bathroom. I was trapped here until further notice.

I wasn't alone for long. An older man holding one of my fliers walked in and grinned when he saw me, a fairy shaking like a leaf, trapped in her pink fantasy. He took a seat on the toilet, pulled out his large member then ordered me to get sucking. He wasn't nearly as friendly or hygienic as the delivery lady but he was who I'd chosen to spend my sissy Sunday with, along with who knows who else.

It took half an hour of sucking, licking and nuzzling his sweaty balls before he finally shot his load all over my face. Fairy Godmother had me thank him and insist on not taking any money as I was still "warming up". He laughed and told me to clean him up, then he left me to my next charge, who was already waiting outside the stall.

My mouth wasn't empty for a full sixty seconds before it was time for its next cock. As I sucked and licked, I could hear more men behind me, laughing at my diaper and wolf-whistling and no doubt taking more photos. Thankfully he was a fast cummer as I had lots of customers waiting, even if it would be six more cocks before Fairy Godmother let me start charging even a penny.

My knees ached, my caged clitty strained and my mouth swallowed load after load as I was fully initiated as the nastiest sissy whore in town. One man only had 23p and Fairy Godmother had me gladly accept it in return for over an hour of sucking. When I had almost £50 to my name, Fairy Godmother made me offer a new service, where I'd offer a full refund and a "gratitude tip" if they peed on me before the blowjob. Soon I was paying men £5 each to piss all over me then suck them off after. When I was down to my last £20, Fairy Godmother said I could wrap up for the day, as soon as I was able to leave.

"Please sir!" I begged my latest customer, as he finished doing up his fly. "Could you pass me that key?"

He laughed and picked it up, then dropped it just outside the stall. I strained and strained but it was just out of reach.

"How much money you got Stinkums?"

I whimpered and showed him my £20.

"There's a £100 key collection fee, sissy. I'll expect the rest tomorrow, and free blowjobs from now on."

I nodded quickly, desperate to get out of here.

He took my money and kicked the key over. I quickly released myself and minced out of the bathroom before more men could show up. The sun was setting on my exhausting day and I could feel the cum drying on my dress and face. Fairy Godmother gave me new directions to a bad neighbourhood right in the heart of the city, and I started mincing in that direction.

"I have a surprise for you, Stinkums," she said, inspecting her nails, bored. "Your house was far too impractical for a bimbo sissy like yourself. That's why I had you sell it last night for those posters."

My blood went cold. My whole house for those measly posters?! She looked at me, daring me to show some resistance. I was shaking as I curtsied and thanked her for being so considerate.

"I've found you an apartment in the center of the city that's far tinier and more suitable for your needs. It's a single room you'll be sharing with four other sissies. They sounded very excited about having another working girl living with them, especially as you promised to pay £3000 a month for the privilege of living there."

The number rang in my ears. This was far larger than the bills on my house - a house I no longer owned. I suddenly recalled ringing my job under Fairy Godmother's watchful eye and explaining that I was resigning immediately to become a sissy prostitute. I was already £80 down from this new 'career path', the only option I had left.

I was trembling on the corner when a sports car stopped at a light. I gasped when I saw who was driving. It was the beautiful delivery lady from earlier, along with two of her friends who were laughing gleefully at me.

"Oh look! It's the sissy who turned me down," she sneered, holding up one of my posters she'd presumably taken earlier. How could she miss them? She scrunched it up and tossed it at my feet. "Looks like I dodged a bullet. Have a nice life, loser!"

She sped off through a mud puddle, splashing me head to toe.

Finally, I found my new apartment. It was tiny and cramped, especially because Fairy Godmother had me crawl through the doggy door (apparently I had turned down being given keys). There was no furniture and only a few more stale bread crusts to enjoy.

"Your new sissy housemates will be back soon. Remember, you're the new girl, so you'll be bottom of the bottoms," she smiled. "You'll be their little bitch maid who answers their every whim."

"Thank you Fairy Godmother!" I said with a curtsy.

"The landlord sounded very happy about you volunteering to be the maid for this entire building, especially when you insisted on paying an extra £500 on your rent for the privilege."

I whimpered and thanked her again.

"Looks like your sissy life is finally on track," she said, taking out a wand. "Goodbye sissy!"

And with that she disappeared, leaving me to my new sissy life for good. I felt my pansy pee leak out of my diaper and prepared for a long night, and a long, tiring life, of being a sissy.