Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 06

Story Info
Everything gets simpler for Sandy and Steven...or does it?
14.7k words
4.77
78.2k
138

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,117 Followers

Everything gets simpler for Sandy and Steven...or does it?

-

When we got into bed, I let Sandy and Tracy have some time to continue their newfound love for each other while I merely watched them. I also wanted some time to try to think about where we could live together polygamously. For my mother and I to have sex together was incest which was bad enough according to most societies but for us to marry each other was an entirely different matter in most countries of the world. Adding Tracy as a second wife narrowed our choices even further. Some countries would accept either an incestuous marriage or a polygamous one but almost none would permit both. I would have to do a lot of research to sort it out.

Starting this new life together was a wonderful thought right now, however, marrying both Sandy and Tracy was going to complicate our plans considerably. Tracy and I had an extraordinary physical attraction to each other but that was hardly enough upon which to base a marriage. We were all so wrapped up in the sex that we were losing sight of all the possible legal ramifications which could evolve.

I was too young and inexperienced to fully comprehend everything while both Sandy and Tracy were still feeling the pain of what their husbands had done to them. I could not be absolutely sure that everything would work out as smoothly as we wished but I had to find a way to get them to focus on the reality of the situation.

Even now, they were so involved with making love together they were nearly oblivious to everything else. They were beautiful as individuals but together they were over the top. I stroked my cock idly as I watched them each explore the marvelous body of the other. Sandy was obviously enjoying her dominance over Tracy who apparently loved being submissive and joyfully yielded herself eagerly to her new lover. I was a little surprised they had not discovered each other long before now.

I decided to buy a strap-on dildo. I was eager to see their reactions to each other as Sandy fucked Tracy with it. Oddly enough, I wanted to watch them without them knowing I was doing it. That way they could let themselves go without any thoughts or inhibitions.

"You're a little slut, Tracy. You belong to my hot young son and me. You're going to love us both. I will be your Mistress and he will be your Master. That's what you really want, isn't it?" I heard Sandy say authoritatively.

Tracy just whimpered in response to Sandy's dominant remarks.

"Answer me, my sweet little whore," Sandy commanded.

"Y-y-yes, Mistress. I do belong to both of you. I will do whatever you want me to do," Tracy moaned softly in reply.

Sandy straddled Tracy's face and lowered her pussy onto her mouth. She glanced at me with a wink as she mouthed the words, "She's ours, baby. I love you," letting me know she was preparing Tracy for her role in our lives.

I leaned over and kissed her as she humped her hips against Tracy's eager mouth and tongue. I whispered to Sandy, "Make her please you but get her ready for me, darling. Get her so hot she begs me to fuck her tight little virgin ass. We'll always keep her with us. She's perfect for us."

She smiled as she continued to grind hips almost brutally against Tracy's lips. "Eat my horny cunt, you hot little bitch. Suck my pussy and drink my cum," Sandy ordered her as she grasped my throbbing cock and stroked it.

Moments later Sandy screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Eat your Mistress. Get ready for your Master to fuck your horny ass!"

Tracy reached up to grab Sandy's firm ass checks pulling her tightly against her hungry mouth. It appeared she hit Sandy's pleasure button perfectly because Sandy threw her head back and literally howled like an animal at the ceiling as she increased the pressure of her hand on my cock. Her entire body was trembling from the power of her orgasm. I felt as if she was trying to squeeze the blood out of my cock yet I was so hard it didn't even hurt.

Sandy went limp and gasped for breath like a landed fish as she fell from atop Tracy who was trying to catch her own breath. I knew Sandy had nearly smothered her in her quest for sexual release. I reached over to get the Anal Ease and a bottle of lubricant. I wanted Tracy's ass badly but I knew I would have to have her little brown star somewhat dulled to pain and her anal chute well lubricated. I would go rather slowly with her but I was not going to be as gentle as perhaps I should be. My need and urgency to feel her surrender was far to great for that.

Sandy had fallen on the other side of Tracy leaving my petite little pixie lying next to me. I kissed her and licked Sandy's cunt juices from her face. "Are you ready to have you ass deflowered?" I asked her.

"Yes, d-dar-Master," she replied, "I am yours and Mistress Sandy's little slut girl. I think I want you take me hard and rough. My Mistress awakened something inside me when she rode my face. I want to know how much I can take."

I smiled at her as I handed her the Anal Ease and said, "Rub some of this on your tight little brown star and be sure your rub some inside as well. We'll give it a few minutes to work and then I'll have Sandy prepare you with some extra lubrication. I'm going to open you as you have never before been opened. You seem to want a little pain."

"I do. I really do. I don't know what is happening to me. I am having feelings inside I have never felt before. I only want to please you and my Mistress. This is all so strange to me," she whispered shyly.

"What do you want him to do to you, Tracy?" Sandy asked from the other side of the bed.

"I want my Master to use me, Mistress," she responded.

"Then get on your knees on the floor and beg for what you want, you little slut," Sandy commanded remaining fully in her role as Mistress.

Instantly Tracy climbed over me and knelt beside the bed. I sat up on the side of the bed as Sandy moved over to sit beside me.

"Well, are you going to beg your Master for what you want or not?" Sandy snapped at her.

Tracy looked up to face me but kept her eyes toward the floor. "Master," she began, "will you please fuck your little slut's ass and, Mistress, may I please eat your delicious pussy while he does it? Please...Please...Please?" Tracy begged.

"Yes, little one," Sandy and I replied almost in unison.

Tracy reached for the Anal Ease but Sandy stopped her before she could reach it by saying, "No. You are going to take him like the little slut you are. You are going to lubricate yourself inside and out and stretch your tight little bung hole with your own fingers. You are going to prove your worth by taking your Master without anything to ease the pain and you are going to learn to be obedient. I assure you the pain will not last for very long. Do you understand me, cunt?"

Tracy seemed to want to say something in protest but stopped herself by saying, "Yes, Mistress."

Sandy handed her the bottle of lube and told her to turn around and present her ass to us so we could watch her prepare herself for me. You are our slut and you will act accordingly. Suddenly, I had had enough of this. I was not going to allow Sandy to humiliate Tracy. She was acting in almost the same manner as Dad and Daphne had with her. I knew I could be treading on very thin ice but it was a risk I had to take.

I said firmly, "That's enough, Sandy, I am not going sit idly by and permit you to treat Tracy this way. This is almost exactly the way you were treated. If Tracy is going to be your sister wife, you will treat her with the respect she deserves."

Sandy reflected on my words for a moment before replying, "Oh My God, darling, you're right. I don't know what happened to me but you are right. Tracy, please forgive me. I do want to be the alpha female but I want us all to love each other. Please come up here with us so we can all be together. This should be a happy event filled with love. I'm so very sorry."

I smiled at Sandy and said, "That's my girl, baby. Now, let's go back to the way things were supposed to be. Tracy, here is the Anal Ease."

"Thank you both but I think I want to try it with just the lube first. If it hurts too badly then we can use the Anal Ease," Tracy stated as she squeezed in between us on the side of the bed.

"You don't have to eat me while Steven take you either, Tracy. This needs to be about you and Steven," Sandy told her.

"Actually, I want to eat you while I am being taken but I would like for you, Mistress, to get me ready for my Master," Tracy said with a smirk.

We all laughed together at her remark.

"I know, now, you both really do love me and I think I like the Master, Mistress thing a little as long as we can keep it fun and not too serious. Steven, don't be too gentle with me. I want to feel a little pain from you. I'll let you know if it's too much for me," Tracy told us.

Sandy wrapped her arms around Tracy while giving her a deep passionate and loving kiss. Then she looked at me and said, "Thank you, baby. I needed that reality check more than you know. I love both of you so much."

"I'm ready for more," Tracy said before moving to the middle of the bed to get on her hands and knees. "My slutty little ass is tingling with anticipation at having you open me like you said you would, sweetheart. Please take my anal virginity."

"Are you sure you don't want the Anal Ease, sweetie?" Sandy asked her.

"I'm very sure. I didn't have anything when my hymen was ripped to shreds. This can't be much worse than that. Besides, you told me the pain wouldn't last for very long," Tracy replied.

All the talk had caused my cock to throb wildly again. Somehow, I knew Tracy would "gut it out" in total submission. She was small in stature but she had the heart of an Amazon. I didn't love her as I loved Sandy and although I was sure I never would, she was rapidly finding her own place in my heart. I hoped I would be able to love them both without showing too much favoritism; much as a parent with more than one child would do; love them equally if possible.

We might not be able to have a polygamous relationship due to legalities but we could surely have a polyamorous relationship almost anywhere we chose to live as long as we kept it reasonably discrete. Both of them were my girls and the idea of us all loving each other was very appealing to me.

I watched intently as Tracy reached back to spread the beautiful twin globes of her ass exposing the lovely little brown star which lay hidden deep within the cleft. I couldn't quite understand the fascination I had for anal sex but I certainly had it. Perhaps it was due in part to the sexual taboos of society.

I could see Sandy smiling as she squeezed a huge dollop of the lube into the palm of her hand. As I watched her rub it into her palm with her fingertips, I realized she was warming it before applying it to Tracy's tight little sphincter. Sandy was slow and methodical in her application. Clearly, she was enjoying herself since I could see from the rapidly increasing rise and fall of her breasts she was becoming aroused by the sensations she was sending through Tracy's body.

Tracy was undulating her hips back into Sandy's fingertips. She was obviously eager to feel Sandy slip her finger inside her tight sphincter. I had little need to stroke my cock as it was eager to be inside the beautiful little pixie who was waiting anxiously for it to enter her. I almost wished we could have done this alone since I loved how vocal she could be and I knew that would be minimized since her mouth would be eagerly lapping at Sandy's pussy while I took her ass.

Tracy's gasped when she felt the tip of Sandy's finger slide into her for the first time. Sandy probed her finger in and out of the tight tiny opening twisting it as she did. The gasps which Tracy emitted soon turned to moans of pleasure as Sandy increased the speed and depth of her penetration.

Sandy smiled at me as she slipped another finger inside Tracy who moaned even louder in appreciation of the ministrations she was receiving. Tracy soon introduced a third finger and finally a fourth into Tracy's ass. Tracy was bucking her hips wildly back onto Sandy's probing fingers which were moving rapidly in and out as she twisted them more and more. There was little doubt in my mind that Tracy would have little, if any, need for anything to reduce her pain. Sandy was preparing her well for my assault on her tight anal chute.

Sandy removed her fingers quickly and I could see Tracy's sphincter did not snap shut instantly but remained slightly agape for a second or two. Sandy rammed her fingers back in quickly and deeply which brought forth another gasp from Tracy which was replaced almost immediately by a loud moan of pleasure.

"She's almost ready, baby, and she's not going to need anything to ease the pain. I think you may be able to drive it in to your balls on the first thrust. Her ass may not be technically virginal after the reaming I've given it with my fingers but our horny little pixie girl is a real anal slut. With some patience and practice, she might be able to take some anal fisting," Sandy said with a huge radiant smile.

"I think you're right, Sandy. God, your fingers feel so fucking good. I'm sorry and I promise I'll find a way to make it up to you but I don't want to eat your pussy while Steven fucks my ass. I want to be able to scream and beg for more. Steven, I want you to brutalize my ass. Use me like a fucking whore if you want to. I'm ready for it deep and hard whenever you are. Just fuck my ass fill it with your cum. I don't know if I can have an anal orgasm but I hope I can," Tracy said sounding as if she was nearly ready to explode already.

I got behind Tracy and Sandy guided the head of my cock to the mouth of Tracy's ass while she continued to work her fingers in and out of it.

Finally, Sandy moaned breathlessly, "Take her hot ass now, baby, she's ready to be fucked by your mighty cock. Use her sweet tight little ass. I want you to make her screech like an alley cat in heat."

As Sandy jerked her fingers from Tracy's hole, I thrust my cock into the vacated space while grasping Tracey's hips firmly and pulling her backwards with all my strength.

Tracy screamed at the top of her lungs as I drove my cock fully inside her with the full power of my hips impaling her on it like a spear, "GOD! YES! FUCK MY ASS AS HARD AS YOU CAN! IT HURTS BUT IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD!"

I plowed into her relentlessly without any mercy or tenderness which she obviously neither needed nor wanted.

"DAMMIT! I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNG! OH, GOD, BABY, PLEEEEEEEEEASE CUUUUUMMMMMMM WITH ME! NOOOOOOW!" She wailed as I powered in and out of her tightly clenching hole.

Tracy's ass was squeezing me harder and harder. My cock felt as if it was on fire from the heat of the furnace of her bowels. Without so much as a warning, my balls tightened and it felt as though the blast of my sperm was coming erupting from a volcano as I pumped what seemed to be gallons of fiery boiling cum deep inside her. I almost passed out from the power of my orgasm.

Tracy collapsed onto the bed with me falling on top of her. I was too spent to even attempt to hold myself up.

"Shit! That was incredible. I doubt if you'll ever want my ass again, baby," I heard Sandy moan as Tracy and I lay sprawled breathlessly together.

I don't think I had ever had such a powerful orgasm. I could barely move though I knew I should get off of Tracy so she could breathe. I tried to move, but Tracy told me to stay still for a while. She said she liked having my weight on her. I decided to give her a little relief in spite of her protest so I held her tightly and rolled us both over with me on my back and her on lying on my chest. I kept my cock inside her thinking she really wanted that more than my weight on her.

Sandy moved over to Tracy and kissed her. I heard her say, "That was beautiful. There is no doubt in my mind, Tracy, you are definitely an anal slut."

"I know I am now. I'm going to want this often. The intensity of the pleasure and pain was unbelievable. I hope I can learn to take it with only a little extra lubrication. Steven was fantastic," Tracy replied.

After we untangled ourselves, the girls lay down beside me with one of them on each side. "I guess I'm going to have to find a way to up my game. You two were incredible," Sandy giggled.

"Don't overlook the fact that you are the one who got us ready. I'm sure that made a major difference in the way everything worked out and don't worry, darling, your game doesn't need to be upped. We have all gained from each other as a result of this," I said before kissing her.

"Well, I'm putting you both on notice, the only way you're going to get rid of me now is to blast me out with dynamite. For the first time in my life, I'm actually glad I never had a baby. I want to be with both of you wherever you are and I have nothing to hold me here or to give me any reason to regret being wherever you are. I want to be much more your submissive little slut girl but I will be only that as long as I can be with you," Tracy told us.

"Don't worry about that, subby slut, you're going to be with us until you decide you wish to leave," I told her.

"Hmmm, subby slut," That's cute, I'm angel slut and Tracy is subby slut," Sandy said smirking.

"I like it. I guess that makes us sister wife sluts. I always thought the word slut had a bad connotation but with you and Sandy it feels right," Tracy said with a giggle.

"I'm hungry. Who's cooking breakfast?" I asked them.

"You are. We want some girl time," they replied with laughter.

"OK, I guess I owe you that much," I said as I raised myself up to head for the kitchen.

As I reached the door, Sandy said, "Baby, not this morning but soon you are going to have to nail subby slut's hot little ass on the kitchen table like you did mine. When our divorces are final and we move, I'd like for us to start making some porno videos. I wish we could have done that with you two a little while ago. That was sooo fucking hot."

"I like that idea, Sandy, and I agree we do need to wait until after we move," Tracy added.

"I'll be making baked omelets and bacon. Breakfast will be ready in about 30 minutes. Try to finish by then, my awesome little sluts," I said as I left.

I could only hope that everything went more or less as we wished it would as to the divorces and our subsequent relocation. I also hoped Tracy wouldn't change her mind later about being with Sandy and me. So far, it seemed highly unlikely that she would but even with the little I understood about women I knew they could change their minds very quickly giving little more reason than it being a woman's prerogative to do so.

So far, Sandy had not yet attempted to play the "I'm still your mother" card, but there was always the possibility that one day she would. I had no intention of walking on egg shells with either of them but I was going to give them the respect they deserved as I recalled calling Sandy down about her treatment of Tracy earlier. That could have resulted in a rift between us but, fortunately, she had realized she should not have acted the way she had and it turned out beautifully for all of us. Tracy was a submissive and she seemed to like her role but humiliation was never a good thing, according to my way of thinking.

My greatest concern was still their expressed desire to have babies with me. Sandy still had almost two weeks before her next period was due when she could take an EPT with a reasonable expectation of accuracy so we just had to wait until then. I would tell Tracy to continue taking birth control pills, at least, until her divorce was final. I knew enough to understand that in the legal system few things were engraved in stone. I didn't know enough about Tracy and her husband's financial situation to speculate on the outcome of her divorce but even with the things Sandy had explained to me about out financial future there was always the shadow of doubt. So with both of them suddenly turning becoming pregnant too soon could prove to be disastrous.

OG4U
OG4U
1,117 Followers