Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 07

Story Info
Steven and Rachel - The 'Big Production Date".
15.7k words
4.75
69.6k
123

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers

Steven and Rachel - The "Big Production" Date

When I woke up the next morning, we were all in Sandy's bed, mine due to the copious discharge of Karen's vaginal fluid had been left unsleepable. I didn't remember coming in here. Presumably, the girls had managed to get me here somehow. I had to laugh when I realized I was in the middle with Sandy on one side and Tracy on the other. Both Karen and Rachel were on either side of them. I guessed Sandy and Tracy had felt the need to either protect or reclaim me. Somehow I got myself out of bed without disturbing any of them. I decided to take a quick shower and shave before any of them awakened. This left both bathrooms free for the girls to sort out whatever schedule they needed as to who got the bathrooms first.

Due to having to satisfy four women, I had a momentary delusional thought of joining a cloistered monastery. Of course, that thought was only momentary. Sandy was my first and only love. I didn't wish to run the risk of losing her but I didn't want to lose any of the other three either. Each of them had their own unique and individual attraction for me. Tracy's precious submissive and vulnerable nature brought out my need to protect her. Rachel's dirty girl inner slut and youthful vitality drove me wild with passion while Karen, oh my God, Karen was just such an amazing lover. She should have been a high priced call girl or, at least, a porn queen. Having the four of them with me could actually work had we been Muslim and lived in the right country. That was a crazy idea but this whole situation was crazy. However, there were many more important and urgent issues which required immediate attention.

I had to attend to having the remains of both my father and Daphne brought back home. I knew Sandy would pitch a fit, but we had to see that Daphne's remains were made available to her family or given a proper burial. Hopefully, she had life insurance or her family could afford her burial or cremation. If not, I felt it was necessary for us to attend to it. The real purpose of their trip was a ruse. However, to any outsiders, she had been on company business which made the company, at least partially, responsible. I would find a way to make Sandy understand that.

Coffee and breakfast, in that order, were my first priorities at the moment. I put on the coffee and went to awaken Sandy. It was almost 7:00 and we needed to have the office open by 8:00. Naturally, we would close it down for a day or two in memory of my father.

I was about go awaken her when she came into the kitchen. Fortunately, she was smiling and rushed straight into my arms showing she was not upset with me over the events of last night. We sat at the table. I had already wiped away the remainder of the fluids left from union with Rachel.

Sandy teased me by asking, "Which little slut are you going to fuck today?"

"Am I limited to just one? I'd rather fuck them all," I retorted with a smile.

"Asshole," she said with a laugh.

"Would you pour us a cup of coffee, sweetheart?" I asked her.

"Sure, darling," Sandy replied.

After pouring our coffee, she sat back down and asked, "Is there anything special on our agenda for today?"

"Actually, there are several and don't get upset over any of them. If there are things we need to discuss, we can do that now or later. Just don't pitch a fit about them. I need to call the funeral home to arrange to have the remains of both Dad and Daphne brought here. Before you say anything about Daphne, I want you to think about this; she was a company employee who was technically on a company paid business trip. We need to keep the company image untarnished in the eyes of the community so we must set aside our personal feelings and handle everything responsibly and with due respect. I am sure you agree with me on this." I told Sandy.

"Yes, Steven, I do agree with you but it still pisses me off, especially when you are usually right about things and leave me so damned little wiggle room. I'll check and see if she had any company paid life insurance so don't bother to bring that up because I am sure it's on your list," she replied with a smile.

"These next few things, again, are in the interest of the company. I want to use whatever is needed of the $300 I have for last night's aborted dinner to give to Zack to buy lunch for all the men on Friday and also for a few cases of beer for them after work compliments of you. Also, compliments of you, as the new "boss," I want us to plan a picnic for all the employees and their families. You can decide if the company can afford that. Since it will be a company sponsored family event, we will be provide food, soft drinks and entertainment but not alcohol. If anyone wants to drink, they can bring their own. Mr. Savage, who owns the Ford store, has a place with a small lake at his country property and I think he may let us use it for an afternoon. This will..."

Sandy cut me off by saying, "Dammit, Steven, you're brilliant. I wish your father had thought more like you. I like both of those ideas and yes, the company can afford the picnic. I'm sure Tom Savage will let you have the use of his lake house for the picnic he always liked you and he does rent it out for weddings and other special events. He once told me he didn't understand why you and Leandra, his daughter never dated. You should ask him. You may also want to see if that friend of your who has that canoe guided trip business if we could rent a few of his canoes for the day. This kids might like paddle around in them. Tom's lake is small enough that they could be watched by everyone so the parents shouldn't worry too much about them."

I didn't bother to tell Sandy that Leandra and I had seen each other secretly for a while last summer but decided to let it be just a secret summer fling and not to allow it to become local gossip fodder. We liked each other a lot but we weren't in love with each other. Leandra was satin and lace while I was tee shirts and jeans but the sex had been awesome.

"We need to keep the company operating as best we can. The probate process could take quite some time and there are a lot of families which could be severely hurt if we don't keep things going. We could probably sell out and say screw it, but I don't want leave a lot of people high and dry because we lacked the courage to stand up and fight for them. If we stand by them now, they will stand by us should we need them later. We have a lot going for us but our people are our most valuable asset. Are you OK with this, Sandy?" I asked expecting her agreement.

"OK with it? I'm the accountant and I'll keep the financial records in order. You're the real boss who is running the show and you are doing a damn good job of it from my point of view," Sandy said as she leaned over to kiss me. "If I wasn't absolutely sure you are your father's son, I'd have your DNA tested for a match, in fact, let's do it anyway. Maybe you got switched by mistake at the hospital. If you are not really his, I'll marry you the day we find out," Sandy said with a laugh.

"Have you forgotten so soon? You are already my wife both in my heart and in our bedroom," I teased her.

"After last night, it seems you may have four wives. I'm not really sure exactly what you did to Rachel but your uh...uh... performance with my sister, Karen, was unbelievable. I never imagined she could be such a wanton slut. Steven, the reality is that there will come a day when you need a woman your own age and as strange as it may seem, I think Rachel will be perfect for you. I'm serious about this, baby, don't let her get away. Make her love you the way I love you, just always keep me first in your heart," Sandy told me.

"Sandy, you are all the only woman I really want or need, but you did give Tracy to me and I am becoming very attached to her so I am going to keep her. Let's not talk about any of this right now since we need to get to the office but I will think about what you said about Rachel." I told her, still withholding her my reluctance to fully trust Rachel at this point.

"You go ahead, I'll be in later," She said.

"If you're late, you're fired. Rule #1: NEVER argue with the boss," I quipped.

"Yes, sir," she said sheepishly, "I'll be ready in 15 minutes."

"Good girl," I replied.

"Slave driver," I heard her mumble softly as she got up to go get ready.

"Damn. My first day as the Captain of the ship and I've already incited a mutiny. This is a hell of a way to run a navy," I chided her letting her know I heard her muted muttering.

Sandy giggled as she darted quickly down the hallway.

My fantastic mother had blossomed in a matter of a few days to become my perfect life mate. It seemed almost like watching a duckling transforms into a beautiful, graceful swan.

Neither Sandy nor Tracy dawdled and we arrived at the office at 7:50 to find Zack already there waiting in his truck. He smiled when he saw us arrive on time which made me feel a little more comfortable realizing he had probably expected us to show up late. I felt we needed to show him we were serious about continuing to operate the business. When I asked Zack if he would take me out to visit the current job sites, he readily agreed. I was not going as the boss, which he did not yet realize I was, but just to get a first hand look at the work in progress on the pretense of relaying my observations to Sandy.

Upon our return to the office, I took Zack inside and explained to him that mom had told me she thought it would be a nice gesture for the company to buy bought lunch for everyone on Friday and also to pitched in for some beer after work. Zack was almost speechless. I guessed my father never did anything like that. I took him in to see her and told her I had filled Zack in about the lunch and beer on Friday and asked her to give him $300 from the petty cash account which I thought should be more than enough to cover the expense. Both she and Zack agreed it should be enough but Sandy told him if he needed more to let her know. He said he would and he would also bring in the receipts along with any change that was left over.

Sandy and I had agreed to wait a little while before planning the picnic feeling it was not prudent to do too much at one time. We could find a way to make the picnic seem more like a reward and one of our larger projects should be completed soon so that be an appropriate time. After Zack left, Tracy handed me a list of calls I needed to return. Of course, there was guarded caution during some calls but all in all they went rather well. People were generally understanding and willing to give us a chance to show them we were serious about continuing to operate the company. Sandy had assured me the company was financially stable which gave me the confidence I needed to handle anyone who seemed to waffle about the situation.

A couple of hours later, Sandy came to me with an envelope saying she had found it in the back of one of the drawers in my father's desk. She handed it to me and sat down to wait. Inside the envelope was a Term Life Insurance Policy which my father had taken out listing me as the sole beneficiary. The amount of policy was one million dollars. I was stunned. Sandy smiled and said I needed to read it very carefully. I saw the policy had a double indemnity clause in the event of accidental death meaning it was worth two million dollars. I nearly fainted. I could not imagine my father having done something like this. Naturally, he had not expected to die or be killed but still the insurance policy was real.

I was certainly not a financial genius or any other kind of genius for that matter but I wasn't stupid either. I told Sandy to file the claim as soon as she could and when we got the check I wanted her to obtain the services of a financial planner. I wanted to invest the vast majority of the money in an account which she and I would own jointly.

I also told her I wanted her to buy a new car for herself and we would keep $100,000 for our personal use in a joint checking account for us to have cash instantly available in the event of an emergency. I wanted the car to be her personal car and not a company vehicle which was another thing my father had not done...let her pick out and be the sole owner of her own car. I wasn't being extravagant and I knew Sandy would be realistic about the car she bought but whatever she chose would be her decision.

The business was profitable, our needs were reasonable and with our investment portfolio we should be reasonably comfortable for a few years. Of course, everything should improve considerably once the estate was settled. Sandy had explained to me that even the accounting irregularities she had discovered should be resolved quite easily with the assistance of a competent tax attorney and would be of little significance to us. She also explained that most tax situations with the IRS could be resolved more easily than many people realized especially since there did not appear to have been any criminal intent or activity and we had not been involved in any way. My father had merely diverted company funds to personal holdings which while being somewhat unusual was not blatantly illegal.

Sandy burst into tears about getting a new car but her tears were tears of joy. Suddenly, she became very playful. She called out to Tracy telling her to lock the front door and come into the back office. Sandy quickly stripped off her blouse and bra before dragging my pants down to my ankles. I made a mental note to instruct her not to wear a bra so often in the future. Her breasts were still quite firm and showed amazingly little in the way of sag and I wanted to have easier access to them. I would also have Tracy to do the same knowing neither of them would object to my instructions.

When Tracy walked in, Sandy was on her knees sucking my cock. She stopped long enough to look up and say, "This is how a real woman pleases her man." Tracy just stared at her in disbelief. I realized Sandy was reenacting the scene of her humiliation but this time she was enjoying it. It was rather comical and I made no effort to stop myself from spewing my cum into her very talented mouth as quickly as possible.

When she finished sucking me dry, Sandy told Tracy that was the thumbnail version of what she had witnessed when she had caught my dad and Daphne. Tracy just shook her head very slowly in disbelief but quickly regained her composure and asked if could please be the next real woman to please her man.

We all joined together in laughter.

It was nearly 3:00 so I told the girls to wrap things up. We were calling it a day. I phoned Zack and told him we had some urgent family business which needed our attention so we were leaving early and if he had any problems he could reach us on my cell phone. He assured me everything was OK and asked me to thank my mom for her generosity about lunch and beer for the men on Friday adding that he wasn't altogether sure the idea had been solely hers. I told him I would tell her and we would see him in the morning, side stepping his last remark.

On the way home, Sandy said she wanted me all to herself for the night but before I could say anything she remembered I had made a date with Rachel for tonight. She quickly added that tomorrow night I was hers and hers alone. Tracy pouted saying everyone got a night with me but her. I told them that after Karen and Rachel left we would be together every night which pleased both of them.

When we got home, Karen and Rachel were not there. They had left a note saying they would be back around 4:00 or 5:00. Tracy, thoughtfully, told us to go spend some time with each other and she would take a nap. We kissed her and thanked her for being such a wonderful wife and sister wife.

She laughed and said, not as a question but as a statement, "What's a subby slut to do."

Sandy and I went to our bedroom where she promptly stripped off her clothes. Next, she stripped off mine.

She laughed and said, "Baby, today you paid a million dollars for this whore. Make her earn it."

"Fuck you, angel slut, there's not a whore on the planet worth that kind of money," I laughed before adding, "besides, when the smoke clears and the dust settles after the will is probated we are going have a hell of a lot more than that.

"Well, thank you for sharing everything with your wife," she replied.

"We're partners, my love, and I seem to recall when this all began it was you who was going to share everything with me after the divorce," I told her as I kissed her softly.

"Partners...I like that, baby, and I want you to have 51% of our partnership. I like the way you are running things both with the company and with the rest of our lives," Sandy said as she nestled herself into me. "You can let me appear to be the boss at work if you like, but I really do want you to make the decisions. You're very good at it."

"I think we should do something very special for Tracy to make sure she knows how much we both want her to be with us in everything," I whispered to her as I lay back on the bed pulling her with me as I did.

She smiled and said, "I love you, darling, and yes, I'm delighted that you want to do something special for her. A new car might seem rather ostentatious on our part and rather difficult for her to explain so let's think about it for a day or two but I think she might like to be with us now. I'll go get her."

When they returned, Tracy was smiling obviously pleased we were not excluding her even though she had given us some time to be alone.

Sandy could not contain her excitement about the car but she was thoughtful enough to tell Tracy I also wanted to do something special for her as well. I just had not decided what would be appropriate yet.

"What do you like you would you like, Tracy?" Sandy asked her."

"I've got a new husband and a wonderful new sister wife, I really don't want anything more than that right now. Let's wait for a while for anything more than that for me," Tracy answered her sweetly.

"OK, sweetie, if that is how you want it but, Steven, I'd like for you to trade your father's truck in on something new for you. Your car is hardly fitting now that you are running the company. We can expense it off as a company vehicle and I'd rather not have his truck in our driveway every night as a reminder of him," Sandy said.

"Thanks, Sandy, but I don't need a car all that much anyway. When I need something nicer than mine, I'll just drive yours but I do have another idea. Let's give Dad's truck to Zack as a company vehicle. Zack has worked for the company for 10 years and I think a company vehicle would be a nice bonus for him. Will that work for you, sweetheart?" I asked Sandy.

"Dammit, you've done it to me again. You found a way to make me know you are right and I can't even argue with you. You and your damned Rule #1. I want to win just once against you," she said as she laughed in agreement.

"That's easy to do. You run the company and I'll just keep going to school, which I intend to do anyway but it looks like I may need to switch majors and study something related to the construction industry. We are probably going to have to hire someone with a General Contractors License if we expect to continue to do business. We should be alright for the jobs which are already in progress but we have to plan ahead for any new projects," I told her.

I continued by saying, "I'll talk with Zack about that tomorrow. He should know what we need to do. We have to earn his respect and the best way I know to do that is to ask for his advice, give him more responsibility and let him guide us in field operations. Dad would not have kept him for 10 years in the position he is in if Zack didn't know what he is doing. We may own the company but right now Zack is the best man to let control the work on the job sites on a day to day basis. This may not be a ranch but Zack is our top hand." I told her.

OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers