Humiliating a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was part of the deal and you know what? I can end that deal right now and you wouldn't get that stupid dress. Like why the fu-" and then she cut me off with her hands(I'm guessing she freed herself) on my jeans and boxers to my ankles. She the takes my now free cock into her hands and slowly examines it before telling me...

"John's so much bigger than your little prick" she said as she continued looking over my cock. I do have one of the strangest cocks that has ever existed. It's 5 1/4 inches long, but with an almost 7 inch girth.

She begins to jerk me off for not even 5 seconds before saying "You know-" and begins to suck my cock. "Fuck this is going to be a problem" I thought to myself as she wowed me with unbelievable sucking skills. Generally it takes awhile for me to cum but her expert sucking was getting me close. She acknowledged my situation and brought up the point I now wish she had forgotten.

"-when you cum this is all over, right?" she said in which she didn't give me the chance to answer and immediately went in for the killing blow when she jammed the cock back in her mouth and her lips touched my balls. "FUUUCCCKKKK!" I moaned as I hit the back of her throat in which she chocked and immediately went back to the halfway point of my cock. I'm glad she couldn't keep it their cause had she, I would've immediately cummed in her throat, ending the fun too quickly.

She begins teasing my cock by slowly licking and kissing my entire cock and it didn't help that she was now standing and had her sweaty back, her once solid bright red dress now a dark red, very bunched up on her waist and swaying her ass from side to side. This was too much and fearing I might drop the phone, I placed it as best I could on the counter. She then switched to my balls and began to suck on one and then repeat with the other and repeat the process for the next few minutes. She brought my right hand to feel her tits while she brought the other hand to her lower back, emphasizing me to stroke and rub her ass, which I did. With this process, she had accomplished working me up and we both knew if she were to blow me for even less then half a minute, I would cum.

If she were reading my mind while thinking this, she immediately returned to sucking my cock with a passion and a purpose. It took all my willpower and strength to get her off my dick and not cum at the same time. When she tried to get my cock back in her mouth, I picked her up with ease by her waist and hoisted her to where we faced each other.

"Well someone's eager to suck my cock" I said and she immediately slapped me across the face.

"You just did that way so yo-" I cut her short by pushing her back onto the counter. As she's about to resume her bitching I can feel that my cock is close to her very wet pussy. I decide to cut her shit and push inward, shocked at how tight she is.

"Hey, what t-OOHH..oh fuck!" she whimpers and moans as I stop halfway inside her. Her facial expression is priceless; eyes closed and a half smile with her biting her bottom lip. Her expression soon turns to shock as I plunge myself fully into her pussy. "HHOLY SHIT!" she shouts with her eyes wide and her mouth forming a big O. I see her looking down at where she's being penetrated. I then begin to penetrate her with long slow strokes to prolong my climax. I soon took a tit into my mouth and began to suck.

"Fuck..you're so..fuck....mmmmmmmmmph..big" she tells me as I we make eye contact for the first time while I was inside her.

"I thought...you....said I was....small?" I grunted as I still was trying to think of how she had such a tight pussy if she had a big sized boyfriend. It truly did feel like she could've squeezed her muscles and my dick would've been cut off.

"I've...oh..never had...anyone...as thick...as you..FFUUUCCKK!" she screamed as she was shaking again. She began to scream, "Fuck..fuck ffuuck...OOHH HOLY FUCCKKFUCK!" as another orgasm overwhelmed her. I slowly began to stop fucking her and began to admire her sexiness, her body covered in sweat, gleaming in the light. Her pretty face looked sexy as well as she finally opened her eyes, through strains of wet hair, looking at me with feral eyes. She then pulled my head towards hers and pushed her tongue passed my lips, dancing with mine for minutes before releasing. She then turned around so that her ass was on display. I then returned to her pussy and began to go full throttle as I pounded her into the counter.

"OOOhh....sshhhhiittt...you fuuuckk" she moaned as held onto her hips as I continued my unmerciful pounding. I soon stopped as I began to realize I was getting their too quickly, but she soon took over as she began to push back on me and also began to make circles with her ass. I couldn't hold back and decided "fuck it" and resumed my hard, fast pounding as we got a hard rhythm going for less than a minute before I felt the familiar tingle. It took me by surprise that within seconds I could feel my climax about to hit. It hit me with such a force it actually hurt.

"AAAHHHH FUUCCKK!" I howled as I began to cum like I've never had before, feeling like it would never end. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally stopped and notice her shaking again. Did she just cum again? I soon pulled out which received a moan from both of us as I grabbed onto the back of the counter to hold myself up. I soon went back to where we began as I picked up my shirt and some of her clothes. I began to dress and soon felt her presence as I see she has pulled down her skirt to its normal spot, but much darker and can see some of our juices going down her right leg, and her blouse half buttoned up and darker as well.

"Here" she says as she gives me her money and I notice it's $200 worth of two $50 bills and five $20 bills.

"But you s-"

She interrupts me with a french kiss, her body pressed up against mine. For some reason this kiss felt strange, feeling like the one Paige gave me earlier this week. But that kiss was in a moment more along the lines of love, there's no way this was love.

"Bye," she simply says as she takes the dress she wanted and puts it in her bag with the other dresses and grabs her purse from the front of the counter. As I watch her leave, I smirk to myself as she walks awkwardly out, before turning around to look at me one more time. After awhile, she resumes her exit, the clacking of her heels ever faintly disappearing. I try to clean up the best I could of the cum and squirt off the floor and over spray the area of Lysol.

As I'm about to head out the door I remember Jamie's gift. I quickly return to the counter to look for the envelope and realize I completely forgot about my phone as I see it in the same position. I look at the phone and see it is still recording. I check to see if she deleted it and I'm pleased to see that 35 minutes of video have been recorded with a thumbnail of her fucked up face as she looks into the camera. Thrilled at what I've accomplished, I stick the phone in my pocket and go to the front of the counter to retrieve Jamie's gift.

"FUCK! THAT FUCKING BITCH!" I shout and kick the counter.

She took the envelope.

--------

Thanks for reading, comment and vote!

12