Humiliating Day Out

Story Info
Short Story/Fantasy - Humiliating trip out, exhibiting, sex.
3.9k words
4.1
37.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Preparation

After breakfast my Owner smiles at me, I know that particular look, I usually end up naked and on show to his friends, but no matter how humiliated I feel I always enjoy the lessons I learn. I know I need reminding every now and then, and I know that my Owner gets a kick out of humiliating me and as long as he is happy then I am happy, it is my job to ensure he is always happy. He knows what is best for me.

He ordered me to undress and stand before him naked, he knew that being naked made my cunt ooze, feeling the cold air against my skin, feeling eyes all over my fat saggy body, the humiliation of being naked when he was fully clothed always made my cunt wet. I unbuttoned my tight shirt, his eyes watching every button reveal more and more. I slid it down off my shoulders and let it drop to the ground revealing my bra straining at the weight and size of my heavy tits. I tugged my skirt down over my hips and let it fall to the ground and stepped out of it. I felt my nipples straining at the fabric of the bra as they stood to attention tingling in anticipation of being set free. I reached behind and unhooked the strap and my tits sagged down as they fell out of the cups. I slid the bra off my shoulders and dropped it next to me. Rolling my panties down over my hips and thighs I lean forward and my tits sag like huge water filled balloons straight down, the more I leaned forward the lower they got dangling from my chest. I stepped out of my panties and set them on the ground. I stood up completely naked, my rolls of fat and saggy tits on show.

My Owner smiled and reached out and pinched both nipples tugging them away from me, the sudden yanking almost toppled me over, I groaned with the sharp pain in my nipples, but he knew I was enjoying it. He lifted up my tits by the nipples and looked into my eyes, holding, stretching the nipples up for a moment or two then suddenly let them go, they flop down and plop heavily against my fat tummy sending the fat off in ripples. He picked up the ankle cuffs from the table and orders me to lift my left leg up, strapping the cuff around to remind me that I am his, repeating on the right ankle. He picked up the wrist cuffs and straps them around each wrist. They are slightly weighted so I am constantly aware of them and remind me that I belong to him when I wear them.

Next he takes a long length of rough coarse rope and sets about making a rope harness bra for me, around my back, lifting up my tits tucking the rope under them, then taking my left tit and tightly wrapping the rope around the base, making sure it is as tight as he could make it so that it bulges out, wrapping round and round keeping it tight, my nipple tingling more and more as the pressure builds up in them, with a little rope left over he repeats on the right tit till it matches the left which had already started to change colour. He secures the ends of the rope in a tight knot in the back to keep the rope in place.

Gently rubbing his big strong fingers over my now very sensitive nipples as he watches the pleasure and pain in my eyes. Keeping eye contact with me his right hand parts my cunt lips and I feel his fingers exploring me, I know I am wet and soon he will too. His finger rubbing over my sensitive big clit causes me to moan, wanting more, further back and I hear the wetness as his fingers plunge into my hole. My legs part instinctively, no need for instruction, I want his hand in my cunt, I want him pleasuring me.

"Dirty whore, your cunt is already wet," he growls.

I feel my cunt twitch at his words, I love when he talks to me like that. He feels it and smiles, pulls his hand out and wipes it over my face knowing it will humiliate me. He picks up the clover clamps and puts them in his pocket. Picks up the leg spreader, two bulldog clamps, two small bungee cords, the large O ring gag, chopsticks and bands and puts them all into a carrier bag. My mind starts racing trying to work out what's going to happen. He helps me into my trainers and smiles as he holds up my coat. I slide my arms into the sleeves and turn to face him again. He zips it up and I can feel the cold fabric against my nakedness. He points to the couch.

"Lean forwards and spread your ass cheeks whore," he growls.

I do as I am told, burying my face in a cushion I lift my jacket and spread my cheeks apart. I hear his footsteps getting quieter as he walks away, then louder as he returns. I feel so vulnerable my ass up high in the air. Coldness on a scale I've not felt before at my asshole, pressure and cold stretching my hole wider and wider, slowly but he doesn't stop. Pushing constantly till all of a sudden my ass gives way and suddenly I'm full and oh so cold. He pushes it in to the stopper and then laughs.

"A nice frozen metal butt plug, just for fun whore, do you like it?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," I say muffled by the pillow.

My mind racing, the freezing pain deep inside burning, the fullness of the biggest plug I've worn before. I stand up and can feel its weight I have to clench tighter around it to be sure it doesn't fall out. The cold burning more as my ass tightens around it.

"Let's go whore," he points towards the door.

I carefully walk towards the door, trying not to drop the butt plug, trying to negotiate the pain and fullness deep inside me as I move. My hard ultra-sensitive nipples rubbing against the sandpaper inside the front of my coat. He picks up the carrier bag and follows me outside towards the car. He opens the door and I gingerly sit down pushing the butt plug in a little deeper. He puts the bag on the back seat and then climbs into the car himself. Driving off I notice him smiling to himself, a devious smile.

Chapter 2 - Outing

"Ummpf!" I yelp as he doesn't slow up too much over a speed bump and I realize why he was smiling. Then another, and another, ten in a row. My ass taking the pain as the plug pushes deeper inside. After about 30 minutes, and lots of pot holes and bumps in the road he turns into a small car park by the start of a private country walk. There's no other cars in the car park, I sigh a sigh of relief.

"Out, take your coat off and put it on the seat, put your hands behind your back whore," he says sternly.

I do as I'm told; I look around checking if anyone can see me like this. I don't see anyone. He digs into the bag and takes out the O ring and holds it up to my mouth, I open wide and he pushes it in behind my teeth. He buckles it up at the back.

"Tongue out whore!"

I push my tongue out through the ring as far as I can. He takes the chopsticks and clamps my tongue after pulling it out further, I can't pull it back into my mouth now, that means drool down me. I blush at that thought, it is so humiliating drooling and not being able to do anything about it. Next he reaches into the bag and pulls out the bulldog clips. He kneels down and grabs my left cunt lip and attaches one of the clips, then tugs my right cunt lip attaching the other clip. I gasp as the pain surges through me and slowly subsides. He takes the leg spreader and attaches one end to my left thigh, just above my knee and the other end just above my right knee forcing my legs wide apart, wider than my hips. Out comes the two bungee cords, he hooks one through the clamp on my left lip and the other on the right, then takes one of the ends and hooks it into the end of the leg spreader, he takes the other end and slowly pulls it so that my cunt lip opens and stretches till he can hook the other end into the end of the spreader bar and repeats on the right. My lips are open and stretched about 4cm and the bungee cords are providing constant pressure stretching them.

He gets up and disappears to the boot of the car and shortly returns and ties a cord around my now exposed clit and ties it to a bell about 4cm in diameter and about a pound in weight. I realize that this will make some noise and attract attention if I move as it can freely dangle and chime because my lips are wide open now. He stands up and takes the clover clamps out of his pocket attaching to each nipple. I take a sharp intake of breath as the ends bite deep into my now highly sensitive hard nipples. He returns to the boot and appears with a dog lead which he hooks onto the chain on the clovers and lets it drop tightening the clovers on my nipples a little more. He smiles as he sees the pain surge again. He steps behind me and hooks my cuffs together with the carabiner. Now I know the aim of the game is humiliation. I can't cover myself up, I have a noisy bell chiming with every movement, a lead dangling from my nipples meaning we will be going for a walk and my tongue pulled out so I drool lots. I just hope we don't meet anyone but I do know better, I know that my Owner will have made arrangements for us to 'bump' into strangers for everyone's amusement.

He locks up the car and picks up the lead from my fat saggy belly. He gives a gentle tug and I start to waddle behind him, my legs wide open at the knee, my cunt lips stretching and open wide, the bell chiming with every movement, drool trickling down my tongue and onto my fat nakedness. We head off into the country park following the dirt track through the trees, the bell chiming announcing that I am on the move.

"This circuit is 8 miles long whore, should exercise you a bit right?"

I nod, my mind trying to calculate how long that will take... 3, maybe 4 hours... like this, it's not easy to walk with my legs this wide apart. He gives a gentle tug on the lead to encourage me on as I almost forgot about walking doing the sums. The sharp pain in my nipples as the clovers bite in remind me.

"Come on whore, walkies," he says chuckling to himself.

He gets out his phone and takes a picture or two of me like this, adding to my humiliation but my cunt just twitches in response, betraying me. After about 20 minutes I hear voices in the distance and want to hide, I'm naked, my legs are open, I have a bell dangling from my clit, I have clamps on my nipples which are being used as a lead and I have drool all down my fat belly. Then I see two guys heading towards us, I start praying in my head that my Owner keeps walking or hides me in the trees but I know he won't, I'm here to be humiliated today. As the guys approach us my chatty and friendly Owner starts a conversation with them. I see them looking at me, I feel their eyes up and down my body, but I can feel my cunt twitching and oozing more. They start to talk about me.

"She's here to be humiliated today. Does them good, reminds them what they are," my Owner says.

"She looks like someone who should be humiliated every day, fat and saggy like that," one of them grins.

The other one asks pointing down, "Look at those lips stretching, loving that bell too, how is it attached?"

"Feel free to take a look mate," my Owner says tugging me closer.

The guy crouches down and gets in close to have a look at the cord around my stretching clit.

"Wow she's wet, look at that cunt!"

My Owner responds, "Her ass is full too, it's a metal plug that I'd kept in the freezer for a while before inserting it," everyone chuckles and I blush.

"Does she suck cocks?" the first guy asks with a huge expectant grin.

"She sure does, she's a fantastic cock sucker," my Owner says proudly.

"Can we try her out some day?" the second guy enquires.

"Sure, give us a call sometime," my Owner pulls out a card from his jacket pocket and hands it over. I see it has a naked picture of me on it, my cunt twitches again, the shock I want to portray turns into me oozing more, telling everyone that I am really enjoying it.

They take the card, nod and smile, say their goodbyes and head off down the track. My Owner smiles at me, a glint in his eye, tugs on the lead stretching my nipples again and I start waddling, the bell sounding with every step. Drool slithering down my naked body, mixing with cunt juices and dripping off at my open cunt. Wondering how many more times I will be humiliated in front of strangers, I have no choice but to keep waddling as my nipples keep getting tugs, some harder than others. A while later I see an older gentleman walking towards us. My Owner keeps the lead taut so my nipples are stretched further and a little painful to ensure my cunt is soaking wet. My 'Mr Friendly' Owner again stops and chats with the guy, introducing me as 'the slut' those two words make my cunt gush involuntarily.

"The slut's out today to be humiliated, I like to regularly remind her she's my slut and have her provide some pleasure and amusement to others," he says with smile.

"Nice slut, definitely looks the sort who should be humiliated. Those nice big tits, bet they sag when not in that lovely bra. Love the bell too, nice touch. May I have a feel?" he asks reaching out.

"Oh sure, help yourself mate," my Owner responds pointing down at my exposed cunt.

I blush at the exchange. His big hand soon moves into my open cunt, his fingers exploring, tugging on the cord around my clit making the bell chime, then into the wetness, I can hear the juices squelching as his fingers rub around and plunge into the hole, it must be 4 fingers as I feel the stretch as he finger fucks me. I start to groan; my hips start rocking fucking his fingers. I get close to cumming and he stops and pulls his hand out and looks at the juices.

"Wipe them over her face," my Owner says with an evil grin.

"Nice!" he starts rubbing his wet hand over my face leaving cunt juice trails.

My Owner takes another card out of his jacket pocket and hands it to the guy and they say their goodbyes. We walk on further.

"Enjoying the outing slut?" he smiles.

I nod and blush as I remember the three strangers seeing me like this so far, I know it's not over yet though. After a while of walking, waddling, nipple stretches and pain I hear several voices in the distance. When we go around a bend there's a picnic area, three wooden A frame tables and benches and I see 8 guys dotted around, beer cans and a BBQ on the go. There's a huge telegraph pole in the centre of the clearing with hooks to allow dog walkers to hook their dog leads to the post so they can rest up and eat at the benches. My Owner takes me to the post and hooks the lead over one of the hooks and heads over to the BBQ area to chat with three of the guys there.

Two of the other guys who were sat at a bench spot me and come over, one walks around me looking at me, he kneels down and looks at my open cunt and the bell, he pokes at my stretched clit making the bell sound, the other guy is looking at my outstretched tongue and all the drool, three other guys wander over and start inspecting me, feeling my wetness, tugging on the lead stretching my nipples, pushing the butt plug. My cunt is oozing with all this attention, the humiliation of these strangers looking, feeling and talking about me and I can't do anything about it. My Owner comes over with the last three guys, he takes the lead off the hook and helps me onto my knees.

"Go for it guys, she's happy to take all cum," he says smiling.

They all take their cocks out and start to stroke them, my face and mouth at cock height. One guy steps in and puts his cock into my already wide open mouth and starts to fuck it, my tongue still held out makes it easy for him to get in and pleasure himself, he pulls out and cums over my face and tits. The second guy starts to face fuck me, the other guys still stroking their cocks, I hear them calling me names and telling me to take their cocks like a good slut. The second guy pulls out and cums over me again, the third goes in. They all take it in turns to use my mouth to get them to cum and then empty out all over me. My Owner has a turn but he cums deep in my throat, I feel it slide down. He pulls out and takes the lead and hooks it back up to a hook that slightly stretches my nipples. They all head off to the BBQ and start to eat as I remain on my knees cum drying in my hair, on my face and body. After they've eaten and had a few more beers my Owner unhooks me and helps me up, leads me over to a table and helps me onto my back so my ass is just off the end. He positions my legs so the leg spreader is up by my tits exposing my cunt and ass nicely. He hooks the lead around the leg spreader bar and ties it up so if I move my legs my nipples get pulled. All the guys gather around and take a look at my butt plugged ass and soaking wet open cunt.

"You can all have a fuck if you want and cum over her again," my Owner kindly offers.

One guy takes his cock out and strokes it a couple of times then plunges in pounding over and over, squelching sounds galore, as soon as he's ready he pulls out and cums over my fat tummy. A second guy goes straight in; they don't give me any time in between its one after the other till they have all emptied a load over me again.

Once they are all done the lead is unhooked and I'm helped up again. My Owner hands a card to each of the guys then takes the lead, thanks everyone for their time and tugs at the lead, we head off back down the track. Cum drying on my saggy tummy, cum already dry in my hair, and on my face and body. My cunt soaking wet and nicely stretched open. Feeling totally used and humiliated but knowing that everyone had taken pleasure from me, I had done my job. I had been reminded that I am a slut again. We headed back to the car the bell sounding all the way back constantly reminding me I was still on show to anyone and everyone. By the time we reached the car the cum on me had dried, my cunt was still wet so he took a small pair of panties from the boot and stuffed them into my cunt before letting me sit in the front seat. He didn't put the coat on me or remove the clamps, O ring or chopsticks. People were looking in the car as we drove home adding to my humiliation.

Chapter 3 - Back Home

Back home on the drive he made me lick the leather seat clean of any cunt juices and drool that had managed to escape. Inside he removed the panties from my cunt and stuffed them into my open mouth so I could taste my wet cunt. He removed the clamps from my nipples and I let out a muffled scream so he pinched and pulled on them hurting me even more. Then he unclamped my cunt lips and took the leg spreader off so I could stand up straight for the first time. He left the bell in place though. He unhooked my hands and allowed me to go make him a coffee. I placed the coffee on the table next to him and knelt down. He removed the panties, then the chopsticks and the O ring.

"Suck my cock slut," he said taking his cock out.

I leant in and took his cock into my mouth and sucked and pleasured him while he sat back and drank his coffee. He released his load into my mouth so I swallowed and kept sucking. He tapped me on the head, my sign to stop. I sat back onto my heels, knees open.

"Enjoy your day slut? What did you learn?" he quizzed.

"Thank you Sir, I did enjoy the day. I learned that I am your slut and that I am yours to do with as you please, I am a slut who should be humiliated and used regularly for your amusement Sir," I tried not to blush.

"Very good slut, how many cocks did you suck today?" he said smiling as he recalled.

"Eleven different cocks, and yours twice Sir," I said confidently.

"How many cocks did you fuck today slut?" he asked.

"Eleven different cocks Sir," I said slightly blushing as I confessed.

"You like cocks, don't you slut?" he asked smiling.

"Yes Sir I love cocks," my eyes widening at the statement.

"What are you?" he whispered.

"Your slutty cock sucker Sir," I responded maintaining eye contact.

"And that allows me to humiliate you whenever I want doesn't it slut?" he said grabbing my chin to keep eye contact.

12