Humiliating Life of a Lotto Winner Ch. 05

Story Info
Bedroom party sex with stranger leads to cock training.
3.4k words
3.73
25.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

We arrived late at the party. Stella had changed three times before finally deciding to wear an off-shoulder thin silk dress, knee length in red designed by Lauren Ralph. No bra or panties as these would spoil the profile. Below the flowing hemline, her tanned legs looked at their best in spiked high heels.

The hosts were the owners of the biggest tractor dealers in the county. Charlie is a burly giant, whose handshake crushed my fingers to the bone. I guessed they were both in their early fifties. I noticed his wife Janet also wore a red silk dress only a little differently styled to Stella's. She is a touch heavier than my wife with good legs. A very sociable lady, Janet introduced us to lots of new people.

Stella downed a second glass of champagne in no time. A little worrying as she can never handle lots of booze. No alcohol for me as I am the nominated driver tonight. Charlie handed me one of those very large wine goblets brimming with lemonade and crushed ice. He winked at me, saying with that big glass, everyone will assume I'm a hard drinker. Janet almost adopted me. Holding my arm, introducing me to a succession of guests.

After a time, she said that she must mingle and would catch up with me later. I felt a friendly squeeze of my buttock just before she walked away.

Someone called me to come over. I recognised him at once; the PC Doc guy who had humiliated me over the spilt coffee incident. I politely said hello to his fiancée, Rita. Also met a couple of other men, Bill and Alan who shared their table. Against the loud music, I struggled to follow Doc's conversation with his girlfriend. One thing I did catch; the dreaded cocksucker word. That moment, Rita turned towards me and said,

"So you're the sweet man I have to thank for getting Doc's equipment back into working order after that bad scalding."

I muttered yes and prayed that nothing more would be discussed. Unfortunately, the two guys leant across asking what on earth we were talking about. Doc proceeded to give a detailed commentary of my humiliating cock-sucking performance on that shameful day.

They were full of praise about me helping Doc, a pleasure for them to meet such a kind cocksucker. Alan insisted on fetching me another drink and came back with the refilled large goblet. I sipped the lemonade but it didn't taste the same.

Doc and Rita got up to join lots of dancers. Could not see Stella but everyone seemed to be admiring a very shapely girl, exotic looks, in a tight sheath dress. Sensuously gliding around the floor, her long black hair shining under the disco-lights.

I remained at the table sitting between Bill and Alan. I got their names mixed up. Bill said to remember he is the big man. Alan is the little guy. He added that it's the same with their dicks:

" Mine's very big and his is just big."

Alan laughed and said, "Yes but I can keep it up longer."

Humiliating life of lotto winner

Chapter Five

2

They kept on and on about my cocksucking skills. Thought it would be great if I came over to their apartment and gave a demonstration. My wife would be very welcome too.

By the time I drowned my third goblet, I felt very relaxed, totally uninhibited. Surprisingly, found myself confiding details of the bi-sexual anal test session with the army nurse. I must have told the story in an entertaining way. They were fascinated. Insisted I describe every tiny detail a second time. Bill said

"So you're bi. That must be the best sexuality possible. In our case, we're gay, that's the both of us."

That moment, Alan handed me my fourth large goblet of the now odd tasting lemonade. I took a couple of long swigs before saying that I had enjoyed chatting with them. Strangely, my words came out all slurred. I felt woozy, very full and in need of the loo. Alan astonished me by saying that usually happens to anyone who boozes all night,

"So don't worry Jessie, anyone would be sozzled after drinking all those double vodkas."

I stood up; Bill grabbed me to stop me falling over. Feeling an urgent need to go to the bathroom, I staggered across the crowded main room out into the hallway. For a moment, I thought I saw Stella in her red dress coming towards me but getting closer I could make out Janet's features. Intuitively, she said,

"Come on dear, let me show you to the bathroom."

She supported me up the staircase and opened a door.

I felt very groggy. Struggled and failed to open my zip. Finally, Janet said that she would have to help me. She slid the zip down and her hand searched inside my trousers,

"Where is it? You're not a eunuch are you?"

She extracted my prick between finger and thumb and took aim. I piddled a long torrent down the loo. Janet expertly gave my prick a final shake, tucked it back inside and zipped me up neatly.

I felt close to collapsing. Janet said,

"I have to go back down now. You're really pissed up to the eyeballs Jessie. Suggest you have a lie down in the next room."

A few moments later, I slowly followed her out of the bathroom. There seemed to be lots of doors from which to choose. Suffering blurred vision, I stumbled into the room opposite.

Almost completely dark, I could just make out a king sized bed heaped with guests' coats. I wheeled around the room to eventually collapse on the far side of the bed. Tried to turn over but promptly rolled off onto the carpet, accidentally dragging some coats down on top of me. Didn't attempt to move again. I passed out, dead to the world.

Humiliating life of lotto winner

Chapter Five

3

It must have been a long time before I came round. I detected the bed shaking violently and heard grunts and the rhythmic thuds. Eventually it dawned on me: a couple having serious sex. The shaking intensified with the sound of a man moaning loudly in orgasm,

"Oh! Oh! Fucking hell Janet darling you've got a great ass."

I kept absolutely still. All quiet in the room for a few moments before the man stood up and started talking. Didn't recognise his voice,

"Thanks for a great fuck Janet. The best doggie action I've ever had with you. Must dash before your Charlie comes looking for you. Bye, bye sex bomb."

Janet, her head buried in the pillow tried to answer but her murmured groans were unintelligible to me. The door opened and closed, leaving me alone with Janet. My mind went into overdrive thinking how I could discreetly escape.

In the dark gloom, I could dimly make out Janet in her red dress sprawled face down on the bed. I slowly crawled on my hands and knees towards the door. Half way across the room, Janet stirred and sat up. The room flooded with light as she switched on the bedside lamp.

I experienced the worst moment of my entire life. I could see the woman clearly. My instant prayer that I was experiencing a hallucination was shattered. Not Janet in the red dress.

I could see my lovely wife.

I blinked but yes; the lady in red is definitely Stella. Felt absolutely flabbergasted. Could only speculate that in darkness, the guy had confused her with Janet because of their wearing similar red dresses.

Stella held one hand across her forehead and groaned at me,

"I see you've at last bothered to come and find me. Passed out completely ages ago. I ache terribly. My head is throbbing. I feel sick. My pussy is wet and seems rather full up with..."

A long pause and then she asked,

"You've have not been trying to do sexy things to me have you Jessie?"

I love my wife. Stella is the most important person in my life. I would do anything to prevent her being unhappy. My fuddled mind raced with the ghastly dilemma.

My wife is innocent but how would she react when she knew of the outrage? I tried to calculate if she should be told the truth. What if the situation makes her feel physically defiled, abused or worse, label herself a victim of violent rape?

Could this sexual assault affect Stella psychologically? Make her depressed, need medication or have to seek counselling? I almost panicked trying to resolve what to do best for the sweetest wife in the world. I took the plunge and prayed I had made the right decision.

Humiliating life of lotto winner

Chapter Five

4

"Darling Stella, have to admit I've drunk too much. Someone spiked my drinks with vodka. When I came in here, you looked so desirable, so beautiful in your lovely red dress lying on the bed. In my drunken state, I could not resist your seductive body. Just had to make love to you. Hope you will forgive me."

I could sense instantly my wife's hot anger. Her beautiful green eyes filled with tears. Called me a weak coward for taking advantage of her vulnerable condition. Didn't think she could ever forgive me. I'd turned our party night into a disaster. We were to leave for home immediately.

Charlie called us a taxi. We travelled home in total silence, the end of a humiliating night for me.

Suffering a terrible splitting headache the next morning, I crept out of the house leaving Stella fast asleep. I had to use two connecting bus services before reaching Charlie's place. Janet suddenly emerging out of the front door frustrated my plan to quietly slip into Stella's car and drive off immediately.

She asked if we had both enjoyed the party. I thanked her for the invitations. Told her that neither of us would ever forget it. Janet could not possibly know that her randy sex partner had ruined everything for me and for Stella. She said,

"Glad I caught you Jessie. I 'm very worried about you and your sweet wife. I think your marriage is in danger of breaking up.

"Oh! I can see from your face that's really shocked you."

Absolutely bewildered, I asked why on earth she should say such a cruel thing to me.

" I'm telling you because it's a very serious concern and I'm the one person who can help. We need to talk in private. Now is not a good time. Trust me Jessie; don't mention this to Stella for the moment. Hear me out first then you can decide for yourself.

"Tomorrow afternoon about 2 o'clock I shall be here on my own. Come then and I promise you'll never forget what we discuss. Everything will be completely confidential."

I implored her to explain but she said that big Charlie is in the house waiting for her. She turned back into the doorway, tapped a finger on her wristwatch and whispered,

"Tomorrow at two. Bye for now."

Stella did not speak one word to me all day. That night I could hardly sleep, worrying about Janet's stark warning that my marriage is in danger. I suffered a guilty conscience in keeping the appointment with Janet a secret from my darling wife.

Humiliating life of lotto winner

Chapter Five

5

At two o'clock, Janet greeted me at the door as if I'm an old friend. Held my arm and led me upstairs into that same bedroom hauntingly familiar from the party. I sat on a pink velvet chair. She tried to put me at ease chatting about her holidays. The conversation quickly turned serious as she said,

"Jesse, we need to talk about your dick. Do you remember at the party, me seeing it and feeling it? It's small. It's very small.

"But first I want to tell you that I like Stella. She is a warm friendly lady and very lovely with a gorgeous figure. It's obvious to me that any woman with such a ripe body is conditioned for sexual stimulation.

"Or to put it another way, her pussy needs action in the best possible way. Ideally, that's by getting fucked with a big dick. Just the same for me at her age."

Her crude frankness appalled me. Never realised that a lady like Janet would use such vulgar words talking about my sweet wife.

"Don't try and answer now Jessie. The reason why I'm concerned about you and Stella dates back to my first husband, Timothy. He has a tiny dick just like yours. I've always had a healthy sex appetite. Timothy's deficiency frustrated my sex needs. He neither bothered to do anything about his size problem nor provide alternatives to satisfy my lustful body.

"You can guess what happened. We split up; that's how our marriage ended. It could easily happen to you and Stella.

"More than three years after the divorce when I met Charlie, I made damn sure he had the right kind of weapon before accepting his marriage proposal."

I felt too embarrassed to comment on her intimate disclosures. Janet went on talking,

"The big worry is that a well endowed guy entices Stella away from you. That won't happen if you take the right action in advance."

I remained silent, the situation painted by Janet too painful to contemplate.

"There are ways I can help you pleasure Stella. First, I need to know for certain that you really want to save your marriage."

"Of course I do Janet. I'm devoted to Stella. She means everything to me. There's nothing I won't do to make her happy. The thought of loosing her breaks my heart."

"I can sense you are sincere Jessie and that's a great start.

Humiliating life of lotto winner

Chapter Five

6

"Now a bit more about my past. After giving up on Timothy, I had about three years of a wonderful sex relationship with Danielle. A very talented person, completely changed my sex-life, both us two or in threesomes. Happy memories. I was reminded of Danielle so much when first meeting Tamarine.

"Did you see Tamarine at the party, a Thai girl, good dancer?"

That jogged my memory, "Yes I do recall her lovely dancing on the party night. So that's Tamarine."

"Yes, and there are very few human beings in the world as sweet and special as Tamarine. I'm confident she can help solve your problem Jessie."

"How do you mean? How can Tamarine solve any intimate problem of my Stella?"

"Now Jessie, there's a time and a place when all will be clear to you but not today. More important is their first meeting. Tamarine is available only at weekends presently as she works away. I'm going to invite her and Stella over for lunch on Saturday."

She stared at me and said,

"Don't say a word to Stella about our conversation. Understand Jessie? "

I meekly nodded yes.

"Now next, you need to drop your pants down. I want you naked below the belt."

In shock, I protested strongly. Janet argued that if really sincere, I would take this small first step to prove my devotion to Stella.

She moved across the room and searched inside a cabinet. With her back turned, I quickly slid down my pants and removed my new y-fronts with the Superman logo. I felt very vulnerable sitting exposed in the chair.

Janet scattered lots of curiously shaped objects on top of the bed. She sank down on her knees very close to me and said,

"All this equipment is for you to look at today. Eventually, we can decide what's best for you. The techniques are different but share the same objective, to improve your dick."

First, I looked at a puzzling bright plastic device consisting of two rings on a spindle. Then I noticed a transparent cylinder device plus a series of chrome rings. Janet sensed my ignorance and said,

Humiliating life of lotto winner

Chapter Five

6

"There's a vacuum type penis pump, an extender, clamp weights and sets of triple cock rings. I remember buying all of these to give to Timothy from an Amsterdam sex shop. The owner took me into his private office and let me practice using each type on his dick. Nice guy, the first Dutchman I ever fucked but that's another story.

"These mushroom shapes are different, they are called butt plugs but I'll tell you about them another time. For now, I want to try this ingenious triple ring set on you."

Janet leaned forward and pulled at my bare prick with her warm hands. She manipulated the three linked shiny steel rings. The large one encircled my prick and balls. The next fitted around the base of my prick. The smallest ring went over the top of my balls. She used a mini hex key to tighten the grip of each ring deeper into my flesh. The rings started to hurt a little but I managed to keep silent.

She tugged me by my prick over to a wall mirror. The effect is obvious. My prick sticks out, balls held tight away from my body. All clamped in three bands of shiny chrome steel.

"The device is designed help you grow your erection Jessie. The dick is up away from the testicles to maximise your natural full stem length.

"All you need do is give yourself a good wanking; at least once a day to benefit fully. Not so easy, because when swollen from an erection you'll find the rings dig in painfully. It's vital you keep it up to develop a stronger weapon. Think of it as a physical training exercise for muscle building.

"I think your dick looks a teeny bit bigger already Jessie. Of course, you retain all your normal feelings. Let me show you."

One hand grasped my balls and squeezed tight. Her sharp nails really hurt and this time I did cry out aloud.

Janet smiled at me. Told me not to worry. It's for a good cause: a happy marriage.

"That's enough for this first session. So get off home Jessie and be sure not to fail me. Do your regular exercises.

"I'm thinking that I should phone or text daily reminders to get you masturbating."

I started to panic at the thought of Stella seeing such explicit messages.

"No, definitely not. Thank you Janet, I'll manage on my own."

Humiliating life of lotto winner

Chapter Five

7

Janet made me give a solemn promise of daily masturbation before she agreed to drop her messages plan. She checked the fit of the rings before I got dressed and made one final adjustment to tighten the ring around my prick.

"For someone with a little dick, you have grown a bit hairy Jessie. That's something I'm going to have to think about."

I drove away feeling very constricted down below. Already worrying about what all the wanking is going to do to me and how my prick will be affected.

Later, remembering Janet's comment on my luxurious body hair I wondered if this could be a veiled threat.

Back home, I presented Stella with a small woven basket of fresh figs bought on a quick stop at the market. I didn't dare mention the fresh state of my balls and prick woven with steel.

My wife ignored me almost all the time since that party night. A very uncomfortable evening, I had to wriggle on my chair to relieve my imprisoned cock but only when Stella wasn't looking my way. Crossing my legs to hide any possibility of my ringed bulge showing. I pretended to be busy tidying the room when my wife went off upstairs to bed.

I had been banned from our bedroom and occupied the guest room. I examined my steel ringed cock and surprisingly only a few touches needed to feel a tinge of an erection. Suppose it's the novelty of having my cock straining against the tight fitting rings that got me excited.

I closed my eyes and got busy with the tips of my fingers on the exposed cock end. I was panting and out of breath before I jerked and a lovely dribble of my semen emerged. Went to sleep thinking how pleased Janet will be with my performance.

End of Chapter Five

Author: SpencerPow. © 2011Date 10th MAY 2011

Thanks for reading my story and I welcome your comments or questions. Let me know if you would like to read more about the life of humiliated Jessie and lovely Stella.

Any suggestion, criticism or query is welcome. I'll respond to your email.