Humiliating My Pet

Story Info
A man uses watersports to humiliate his submissive.
1k words
3.96
48.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*****

What can I say, I was bored...

It was a lazy Sunday, and my pet and I were sitting around the house with nothing to do, so I started thinking of fun things to do with her. Before long, a plan emerged in my devious little mind, and I decided to put it into action.

First, I told her to put on some nice cotton panties and some old blue jeans. I love a good fucktoy in tight denim. She completed the "girl next door" look with a red T-shirt. I made sure she had her morning coffee, then made sure to remind her to hydrate.

A few hours into the day, she came to me and said "Daddy, may I please go potty?" It was a regular question, as she wasn't allowed to go without my approval. Normally, it was a fairly simple "Of course, thank you for asking" answer, but today I decided to say "Not now, honey, I'm busy." She knew better than to frown, but I could still tell she was disappointed.

Thirty minutes later, she was back "Daddy, I really need to go pee! Can I please go to the potty?"

"No." I handed her a water bottle. "But here, drink this."

"Yes, daddy." She knew better than to argue.

When the bottle was gone, she sat and continued... well, doing whatever it is that fucktoys do when they're not being used.

Sure enough, only a few minutes went by before she came asking again. "Daddy, I really have to..."

"I don't fucking care! Can't you see I'm busy!? Sit there and be quiet!"

She knelt at my feet, apologetic. She had upset me, and nothing made her feel worse.

She really hadn't upset me, of course. This was all part of the game I was playing with her, but she didn't know that.

She waited so long. Honestly, I was really proud of how long she lasted, but every good thing must end, so eventually, with tears in her eyes, she said "Daddy... Please... I'm going to we..."

"For fuck's sake, if you can't be quiet, there's only one way to make sure you stay silent!"

I stood next to where she was kneeling, unzipped my fly, and took out my cock. I grabbed her by the back of the head, and pushed her face onto my crotch. She immediately took my cock into her mouth and started sucking, knowing that I expect only the best from her.

One hand stroked my shaft as the other caressed my balls, while her head went up and down my shaft, licking and sucking in all the ways she knew made me happy. It was lovely, but what made it even better were the tears in her eyes as she tried her best not to wet herself.

It was a losing battle. Not five minutes into sucking my cock, I could hear her sob, and I looked down to see wetness spreading rapidly from the crotch of her jeans. She hadn't been able to hold it.

"You disgusting little slut. You can't even hold your bladder? What kind of pathetic fucktoy isn't even house broken?!"

I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. No longer was this her pleasuring me, it was me taking pleasure from her. Her tears and cries as she knelt there in a puddle of her own piss made the whole experience even better, and I was soon ready to cum.

Of course, I pulled out of her mouth and jerked my cock so I came all over her face. She's always so pretty covered in cum.

"Apologize, you stupid little girl..."

"I'm so sorry I couldn't hold it daddy... All that water you made me drink... I had to go so bad..." she managed to get out between sniffles and sobs.

"I don't care. I told you to hold it, and you should have! Now look at our nice wood floors, they're disgusting!"

"I'm so sorry daddy. I promise I'll do better next time. Please forgive me?"

"Let me think about it."

I sat and considered, as she knelt in her own filth, her face still covered in my cum.

"Well, I think you need a little bit more of a lesson."

She looked up at me. "I always need more lessons daddy. I'm just a stupid little slut, after all. Please teach me?"

I could tell she really meant it. I love her so much.

"Ok honey, here's your lesson."

I grabbed my cock and relaxed my bladder. I had also been saving up most of the day, and as my stream started, she finally realized what her lesson would be.

Her crying got even louder. Her shoulders racked with sobs. The sound almost made my dick hard again and cut off the flow, but I kept going. Her head hung in shame, so I made sure and get her hair, her shoulders, her back... By the time I stopped, she was completely covered.

"God, you stink. You filthy fucking whore." I grabbed her by the back of the neck. "Come with me..."

I lead her into the bathroom, where I practically threw her into the shower and turned the water on, as cold as it would go. She sat there in the tub, still wearing her clothes, and slowly let the freezing water wash away the disgusting liquid she had been covered in.

"Clean yourself up, then clean up the fucking mess you made in the other room. Then come thank me for trying to teach you how to be a good little girl and not such a fucking disgusting pig, do you understand?"

"Yes daddy, I'll do my best. Thank you for teaching me," she said, still crying. I could tell she was humiliated, disgusted, horrified by what I had just done to her, and also completely turned on by it.

"And no touching that fucking cunt of yours!"

I closed the shower curtain and went back to work.

Man, I love having a wife that gets off on my sick, perverted ideas.