Humiliating Vickie

Story Info
The making of a slut.
1.5k words
3.63
126k
15
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ejzhnp
ejzhnp
4 Followers

Vickie, I saw you in the mall and the supermarket, watched your tits bounce as you walked up and down the aisles and your ass as you bend over. I once caught a flash of cleavage and the edge of your bra as well as your legs as you loaded the car. You got inside my head and I wanted you, but when I went to talk to you I was brushed aside as though I was nothing. That angered me so now I am going to have you but more than that I am going to humiliate you, my cock will have you every way possible and you will be able to do nothing about it. I am going to write to you and describe how I will do it and what I will do with you but not when so you have to think about it and wait and wonder when I will come for you.

I have followed you home and watched you moving around in your house, been turned on by you, my cock aching to fuck you, to feel your pussy sliding up and down its length. I am going to have you Vickie, your going to be my bitch.

It's dark now, soon the people will be going to bed and all will be quiet, no-one to see me as I creep around your house and peer through the windows and chinks in your blinds. I can check out your locks and windows to best see how I can get in, once inside the rest will be easy, you will be mine to play with as I see fit, to use you, abuse you, slap you, fuck you in every hole and you will love it Vickie because we all know you are a slut.

At 1:00am I creep to the kitchen window which you have a habit of leaving open and climb inside your house. Moving quietly and swiftly I go through the ground floor and up the stairs. Your room is at the front but I want to check the other rooms out before I wake you up with my cock in your mouth. Everything is clear so I open your door and move over to the bed taking out my knife as I do. The leather mask I made is in place so I strip off leaving only my trousers on and look down on you asleep.

You are laid on your side facing me so I take out my hard cock and ease it up to your lips, your mouth opens automatically to take it just like the slut you are. As my cock slides into your mouth, your eyes open and bulge in fear, as I lay the knife against your face and push my cock all the way in to gag you.

"Stay still Vickie you bitch, now don't move or make a sound if you want to keep your looks, do you understand?" I growl and you nod as best you can. Holding your head I slide my cock in and out then reach down and pinch one of your nipples, as your nipple hardens I increase my movements until my cock is going down your throat, my balls are banging your chin and you are gagging, your humiliation has begun. I knew I would not last long the first time, I have thought about it too often so I shoot my cum down your throat and into your mouth then all over your face. "Swallow it Vickie" I tell you and you have no choice other than to obey. I leave my cock hanging there and make you clean it all, licking and swallowing all the cum apart from what is on your face which I will leave to dry and then strip the bedclothes off the bed and look at you laying there naked.

Then I move you to the end of the bed where I spread your legs and tie them to the bed, gag you with your own panties and then tie your hands to the top of the bed so you are spread-eagled, face down and ready for the next stage. You are struggling and pleading to me with your eyes and making noises behind the gag but I ignore you.

Apart from the ropes I have used to bind you I brought with me other some items and now I take them out, nipple clamps which I attach and tighten until you react. I take out a camera, a squash, a coke bottle, zucchini, large black vibrator, a suction pump and a large butt plug. When you see these and the camera your struggles really increase because you know what I am going to do and then everyone will know Vickie for the whoring slut that you are.

First I photograph you naked from the waist down so that nobody can see you are tied and gagged. Then I finger your pussy, rubbing your clit gently and sliding a finger into your pussy, I keep doing this for a few minutes and feel you starting to get wet, "Vickie likes it don't you, you slut". I push the zucchini against your pussy and it slides in easily as I continue to rub your clit. Now I take more pics and it is obvious you are wet with the vegetable inside you. You are now soaking and start to thrust against me as I push the vegetable in and out and then you give a great shudder and cum. "Oh Vickie, you dirty little cow" I say as I replace the zucchini with the coke bottle, stretching you further as it disappears inside, more pictures and then I replace it with the big black vibrator which by this time slides in very quickly. You are obviously enjoying this now so I risk taking the gag out and you call me all the bastards under the sun and use language I never heard from a lady before but that just turns me on even more. Finishing undressing I straddle you and push my cock up against your ass, once again you call me names but you don't tell me to stop so I push forward and watch it slide into your ass. I move in and out feeling the vibrator which is still in your pussy. I fuck your ass for some time, giving you a smack now and then, pulling on the nipple clamps as you orgasm time and time again. The feelings rise and I now I am going to cum again so I slam my cock into you hard and fast until I cum and cum in your ass. Sliding out I move round to your face and once again make you clean me up.

Now I replace the gag and go downstairs to bring in a guy I brought with me. A dirty hobo from the streets who I saw having a pee and could not believe the size of his cock. I bring to the bedroom and you are horrified, he smells awful and does not seem to have washed in months. First I tell him to clean his cock in your mouth, you react violently until I lay the knife against your face again and the meekly submit as he present his dirty smelly cock for cleaning. He rubs it all over your face and pushes it into your mouth making you gag as it grows in your mouth. You are having problems getting your mouth around it and can't believe the size, neither can I, I don't believe I have seen anything that big before. Once he is hard I direct him to fuck you and you get really agitated but it just serves to excite us more. He puts his cock against the opening and pushes hard getting the head inside, you are lifting yourself off the bed and trying to spread even further to get him in you and eventually he slides all the way in and starts to fuck you. "Do you like it Vickie, being fucked by a massive cock" I ask, I am turned on again and start rubbing my cock as he pounds away at your pussy with his enormous cock. You are making all sorts of noises behind your gag as he arches his back and rams home one last time then explodes inside your cunt. I look at you and you have tears in your eyes and I know I have completed the humiliation you deserve.

Your humiliation is further complete with me taking photographs when you are cumming with him and with other things in your pussy and ass so nobody can have any doubt in the future that you are a hungry cock sucking, whoring, slut who will fuck anything and anybody.

I take my leave of you as the sun is rising and your are asleep with exhaustion knowing you would not be able to identify me even without the threat of me exposing the pictures but I will send you a copy or too to remind you of that night and let you know that there maybe pay you a return visit.

ejzhnp
ejzhnp
4 Followers