Humiliation

Story Info
Domination with slight humiliation
2.3k words
4.21
79.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was drawing in, light from the window slowly fading as the sun dropped below the horizon. The girl sat on the rug, her knees drawn up to her side and a look of concentration on her face as she studied the picture in front of her.

It was not her best work she knew, but it would do for now. She placed the canvas to her left and glanced to the door as she heard it open, she smiled as she saw the shape of her lover, he moved swiftly across to her and without a word he lifted her face and kissed her deeply. She rose into the kiss, lifting herself into more of a kneeling position, the kiss held her head tilted backwards and her breasts jutted out, heaving rhythmically as the kiss deepened along with her breathing.

The man reached out with a strong, well-muscled arm and stroked her breast, taking her nipple between his thumb and forefinger he rolled it gently, teasing through the clothes before pinching fiercely. She cried out, breaking the kiss, the pain had been unexpected and sharp, and as she looked up at him her cheeks reddened. His hand moved down her arm softly stroking her fair skin till he reached her wrist, he took hold of her and straightened up, his arousal was obvious as he stood and he noticed the girls interest as he pulled her to her feet.

He let go of the girls wrist, she stood there, unsure of what to do next, he watched her, watched her uneasiness and smiled, it was what he wanted for tonight. He moved quickly then, untying the bow that held her skirt round her waist and letting it fall to the floor.

She was not wearing underwear, this was one of the rules he had set for her, in the house she was to be always bare bottomed, ready for him whenever he called on her. She looked down as her skirt fell, feeling the blood rush to her cheeks again, he smiled, enjoying the fact that no matter how often she exposed herself she always held that slight embarrassment, just enough to flush her cheeks.

He took a step forwards, his hand slipping between her thighs, he leaned in close to her and in a husky whisper commanded her to open her legs wider. She closed her eyes, hearing his commanding voice after silence for so long made her tremble with excitement, she parted her legs and felt his hand move higher, his fingers explored her folds, she moaned quietly then opened her eyes as he removed his hand. He looked at his fingers with a smile before sucking each one individually then he looked back at her.
“See how wet you are my little slut, you are almost ready to fuck right now,”

He smirked and paused, licking his lips and passing his hand under his nose, breathing in deeply the scent of her.

“Get to the bedroom and strip you little floozy.”

He smiles as he watches her pick up her skirt then head off, flustered to the bedroom. He waits in the room for a few more minutes, going over his plans for tonight in his head; he smiles as he thinks of how he will use her, how he will make her do exactly as he pleases and how much he will make her love it.

Upstairs, the girl enters the bedroom, she glance at the bottom drawer, wondering if her lover will have any use for the implements in there tonight, judging by his commanding attitude so far she thinks probably he will. She smiles and strips off the last of her clothes, she glances in the mirror, self-critical as always, she notices all the lumps, bumps, parts that should be flatter, slimmer... she looks away

Hearing footsteps on the stairs she quickly gets onto the bed, lying face down with her head against the pillows she quietly watches as her lover enters. He walks directly to the set of draws and she cannot help a smile as he opens the bottom drawer, she was right, he is gong to use something from the drawer.

He reaches in and picks out a soft cloth item, reaching round he fastens it over her eyes, all light is gone for her now. Moving round the bed he grasps her hips and pulls her up and back, onto her knees. She lifts herself up onto her hands as well but is roughly pushed back down, her face on the bed and her ass in the air she feels very exposed.

She feels his hands on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart, exposing her more fully, he reaches under her and draws his hand back, his fingers tracing over her wet pussy before delving deep inside. She pushes back against his hand and he smiles, this is what he wanted.

“Look how ready you are, I have barely touched you my beautiful slut and already you are primed.”

He brings his hand out of her and spreads the wetness all over her ass cheeks, kneading with both his hands, occasionally reaching forwards to caress her tight arse with his tongue. She moans softly as his tongue reaches inside, opening her up. He leans back again, admiring her pussy, his fingers opening up the inner labia, exploring every part of her, dipping inside and circling her clit.

“Do you realise how beautiful you look my love?” He asks her, she doesn’t reply but her face, buried in the pillows is glowing with embarrassment, she doesn’t think she would look beautiful from that angle at all, but she knows better than to contradict.

His fingers play around her arse as he talks about how nice and tight it is, how he loves to fuck her there, how much she turns him on by just the sight of her kneeling there with her ass in the air. He reaches to the side of him and lifts a ready lubed but plug, he smiles as he continues to tell her exactly how turned on he is as he slides the but plug home.

“Do you know how beautiful it is to see you take this plug, to see it disappear inside you, how exciting it is to be able to fuck you with my fingers,” at this he plunges his fingers inside her pussy and bending them forwards slightly he vibrates his arm, rubbing her g-spot as he talks, “Do you know how good it feels my slut, to see this plug moving as I fuck you with my hand? To feel the plug against my fingers as I fuck your pussy.”

Her moans have increased so much that she can barely hear him, but it is not his words that matter it is the tone of compliment, it is the fact that he is loving doing this to her, that he is enjoying every second of what he is doing that really increases the pleasure. Even without this though his fingers are touching all the right places inside her, she rocks back hard against his hand.

“Do you want to cum my little slut?” He asks, “Do you want me to let you cum right now?”

She lifts her head slightly, manages to say yes in between moans. He stops, lifts the strap that was lying next to him and smacks her hard across her wet ass with it, she bucks, the sting electrifying in her arousal, her knees give way and she sinks to the bed, knowing that she will not be afforded release so soon.

He orders her onto her back and she complies, she is somewhat disorientated on the bed now and the distant voice of her lover does little to help her gain her bearings. She hears the clink of metal and tries to distinguish which toy it is making the noise but it doesn’t sound like any she remembers.

One of her ankles is grasped and placed in a cuff, as the cuff is being tightened she realises what it must be, her mind reels, she has never been put in a spreader bar before, she would not be able to hide herself, not until he let her out… the thought is at once frightening and exciting. Her other ankle is strapped in and then there is silence for a second, She moves her head, trying to pick out any noise but she hears nothing, suddenly her masters voice again.

“I want you to reach down between your legs for me, that’s it,” He says as she moves one of her hands down, she is not thinking anymore, her mind is blank, she needs his instruction.

“Now pull open your pussy lips, I want to see you wide open, show me how beautiful the inside of your pussy is.”

She does as he asks, his words and her actions making her feel so humiliated, she is glad for the blindfold, at least he is not ordering her to look at him, she thinks she would die if he did that.

“Put your knees apart my love, I want to see deep inside of you, I want to see all of you.”

She opens her knees more but he is not satisfied, he pulls out another bar and places it between her knees, attaching it to her thighs just above the knee, she cannot straighten her legs or close her knees now. She flushes while he does this, feels his hand on hers, keeping her hand where it is, keeping her pussy on show, before he moves off again he reaches down and kisses her neck, telling her how much he loves her, how she is the most beautiful woman in all the world.

He backs off again, sitting on the opposite side of the room to her he instructs her further, hands her a vibrator and tells her to masturbate, to put it on her clit but not to cum.

She does this, he watches and while she is distracted he strips, the sight of her so open, so exposed has excited him more than he expected, he pulls the vibrator from her hand and physically turns her so she is kneeling again, the two bars making the move awkward but not impossible, he grasps the end of the but plug, wiggling it roughly inside her, she had almost forgotten that was there.

He massages her ass cheeks, sliding a hand down and over her swollen wet pussy, he looks at her, bound at the ankle and knee and an idea forms. He tells her he is going to have her stand against the wall and that she will need his help to stand. She feels clumsy and foolish as she tries to stand with her legs spread by the two bars, she cannot stand straight and her ass sticks out behind her, she feels close to tears as she imagines what she must look like.

He clasps his hand over her right buttock then pulls it back and slaps hard, as he watches the red develop he tells her how much he enjoys watching her skin change colour so. She leans her head against her hands as she rests against the wall for support, she is still recovering from the pain of the slap when she feels his hands grab her breasts as he pushes his cock deep inside her, she cries out and pushes back against him, partly because she loses her balance and partly because she needs the release of orgasm, she can feel the tension inside her, feels the need for penetration.

As he pushes deep inside her she feels the movement of the but plug again, stimulating her and increasing her excitement, suddenly her head is pulled back and she hears a fierce whisper in her ear.

“Don’t you even think about coming slut until I tell you to.”

She catches her breath, his voice brings her closer to orgasm but she knows the punishment for disobeying would be severe, she tries to quell her moans, to reduce her desire but she finds it so hard, his grunts from behind her has he buries himself deep within her do not help her hold back, she tries to concentrate on her breathing, anything to distract her, she feels his tempo increase, her own hips rock back against him, she needs permission, she is getting too close…

“Cum slut, Cum for me, Cum right now!”

She hears the words and before they are even finished she feels the explosion of her orgasm, she screams out, pushing herself back against him as he pushed hard into her, she hears his shouts of ecstasy dimly, as if through a thick fog. She floats away from the scene, vaguely aware that she can still hear shouts, conscious that they are hers but that she is not connected to them anymore, she floats, is if in space, she sees nature all around her, feels the peace and harmony, is unaware of anything else.

The next thing she is aware of is lying on the floor, a blanket wrapped around her and her head in her lovers lap; she opens her eyes cautiously and looks up into his smiling eyes.

“I see you are back with us then.”

She hears the smile in his voice. As she lies back she realises slowly that she is no longer attached to any bars, her blindfold is gone, she wonders about these things but not with any real concern, she feels too good to be concerned and her lovers easy attitude ensures that she feels secure and safe.

She looks up once more and smiles a very happy smile, she is happy, oh yes, she is happy.