Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. That would put me delivering sometime in May, if it takes on the first month."

"Correct. You'd even miss the summer heat. I had Justin in August and oh boy, I was so uncomfortable that last month."

"Thanks Mary. I'll look for the booklet."

"Congratulations girl friend. Doctor will want to see you around the middle of September if you pass the EPT test. That's explained in the booklet."

"Bye Mary"

"Ah before I forget. Make sure Jim saves up his little swimmers for a few days ahead of time."

"Gotcha"

"Bye girl friend."

Later that evening Lisa was in an especially good mood. Jim could tell instantly when he hit the back door. The first thing that struck his senses was the pot roast hitting his nostrils. His favorite.

"MMmmm." Jim murmured as he gave Lisa a kiss. "My favorite?"

"Yep. It has got a few more minutes though." Lisa said as she twisted the top off a cold Bud Lite and handed it to Jim. Jim took a big swallow. Seeing Lisa in her short shorts, Jim realized how uncomfortable his work garb was. Taking his beer up the stairs, Jim changed into a pair of khaki's and a tee shirt and rejoined Lisa in the kitchen.

"How was your day love?" Lisa started as Jim was taking another swallow.

"Hot. 12 guys with double EE degrees and none of us could get the air conditioner up any higher. How was yours?"

"Actually wonderful. I called Menards office this morning." Lisa paused for effect. "I canceled my Depo shot for the end of the month."

Jim winced. Ever so slightly, but it was a wince none-the-less. Lisa picked up on it immediately, but didn't let on. She continued in her great mood, and served up the meal she'd spent a good part of the day preparing. After a most satisfying supper and a conversation that consisted mostly of babies, Jim and Lisa were doing the dishes together.

Lisa started. "You know honey; I'd like to make you an offer. Perhaps a little something to look forward to when I'm pregnant. You know I can't smoke for you, so perhaps I could possibly purchase you some new videos?"

Jim kinda stared off into space with a contemplative look on his face. His first thought was that might be OK, however, his instinct told him the offer might just go a little higher. He continued drying the ceramic crockpot. Then spoke hesitantly.

"Nah, I'm kinda past that sort of thing. I mean, I like to watch them sure, and we did keep my collection, but it's been in a box in the basement for years. I really kinda like watching you smoke. You're the sexiest smoker I know of." Careful Jim. Play it cool.

Lisa contemplated Jim's face. She knew how his mind worked. She just didn't know what he was getting at. Time to throw out some bait.

"Perhaps I could "Star" in a custom made smoking video for you. We do have a camera of course. Perhaps create a little custom compact disk for the big screen TV?" Lisa smiled seductively. She could tell that Jim was taking the bait. Time to set the hook.

"I think I'd look good smoking and wearing that black teddy you like. How about that?"

"Oh yeah. That and of course a few other things." Jim smiled at Lisa. He had her going. He knew it. Lisa smiled back at Jim, and she imagined the big silver hook deeply embedded in his cheek.

"Should I make a list sweetie?" Lisa smiled.

"I have a blue line tablet right here in my brief case." Jim (ever so suavely) motioned over to his case, which Lisa opened and picked out the blue line and a pen. Games were afoot, and they both knew it.

"I think I would like to see you in the black teddy, and of course the black garter belt with the FF nylons I got you for Christmas." Lisa scribbled that down, and glanced back to Jim, giving him the signal to go on. Jim in the meantime figured he'd take this as far as it could go, just imagining himself directing the ultimate smoking video. But how far could he push it.

"For shoes I think the silver 6" heels you have. Silver platforms I think you called them." Jim kept an innocent face. She would look so sexy in them.

"For makeup I'm thinking the way you did your eyes and lips for the Addison New Years Eve party. Only darker, more color."

"What do you think so far honey?" Jim smiled at Lisa.

"Humiliating actually". Lisa smiled back. She had a lot more room to give, let's see where he went.

"What do you think for a back ground? Maybe some music. I'll be smoking constantly of course, but where should we shoot this video?" Lisa finished writing and looked back to Jim for his answer.

"Oh for something this special, perhaps a motel room." Jim kept his poker face. Now to hit Lisa with the ultimate. Her secret fantasy. Let's just see if it strikes a cord with her.

"How about Crystal's motel down in Indy. Perhaps she'd even be willing to act in our little video?" Jim settled back and watched Lisa's reaction. Lisa continued writing. That bastard. Oh shit. Now the balls in my court. Let's see if he can handle the same. Like for like. Humiliation.

Lisa finished writing and set the pen down. "I think I'll have a cigarette. Do you mind?" Knowing what Jims answer would be Lisa went to her purse. Fortunately she'd remembered to pick up a package at the gas station today. She'd even had one on the way home so the package was open. I'll bet he notices. Not waiting to reseat herself, Lisa took a cigarette and placed it between her lips and brought it to life with the lighter she was now routinely carrying in her purse. She took a long drag, keeping one eye on Jim to gauge his reaction. He looked to be calm and smug. Oh he's not gonna like my next sentence. Lisa expelled a plume of smoke towards the kitchen ceiling. Jim noticed her deep full drag.

"OK, I'll ask Chrys if she'd be willing to partake inyour little fantasy. But I think we need to have some rules put in place first."

"Which are?" Jim reflected back to Lisa.

"No sex between you and Chrys. Not intercourse anyway. And you have to behave. Chrys is a lady; you must not embarrass either of us in any way. You don't put any pressure on her or me at all. We do what we feel like. You watch for the most part."

"Agreed"

Lisa took another strong drag on her VS120, and looked contemplatively towards the ceiling with her next exhale. "And" Lisa smiled her special smile as the thought hit her.

"And What?"

"You wear......... what we wear"

Game Set Match

Chapter Four

By the time Lisa worked up the courage to call Crystal the games were well afoot. When Lisa told Jim that he'd be dressed a little differently he turned white as a sheet. Lisa knew some of his secret fantasies, just as well as Jim knew of hers. And if he was going to pull that card out of her deck, she had every right in the world to pull out one of his. But after a few days, Jim hadn't chickened out. Lisa would push a button here and there, but it appeared as though he was willing go forward.

"This is Chrys, sorry to keep you holding, how may I help you?"

"It's Lisa. I'd like to make a reservation." Giggle.

"Hi hon. I sure miss you. When. You coming down here. Bringing Jim?"

"Yes to all of the above."

"And what's the occasion. Indy is positively hot right now. We've got Air Conditioning of course. The pool maybe?"

"Well, I'm gonna get myself knocked up."

"Oh sweetie. I love it. A romantic get away for two. We don't really have a honeymoon suite. But I can get you into the hot tub after hours if you'd like. This is way cool. When did this come about? I thought Jim was a bit reluctant."

"Well, he agreed. I had to make some concessions if you know what I mean, but over all I think he'll take to fatherhood just fine. He's been so sweet and supportive."

"When hon. Weekends are pretty tight right now....but..."

Lisa interrupted. "Not until August 14. Actually my "prime time" should be the Saturday, but my thinking is just the Friday night before. It's part of the concessions I mentioned."

"I'll look see here....yeah. King Size bed and smoking of course."

"Yeah. And just the one night. One more small favor I would like to ask....and you can say NO of course...no problem.....but part of the concession is......" Choking back the embarrassment Lisa related the story of Jim's fantasy evening. Being smoked by two lovely women.

"I'll do it. Hell yes I'll do it. I would be honored to do it." Crystal actually started to go overboard. Lisa cut her off, and with another swallow, started to go through her plans and that Jim had no clue as to what would happen to him.

"Hmmm. Delightful. You have such the naughty side. I expect to learn from the master. And, listen....I don't know if this would fit with your little scheme or not, but several months back our limo driver failed to load a suitcase onto the airport shuttle. It sat out by the front door for an hour or so and one of the staff brought it in and placed it behind the desk. I figured somebody would call for it, but weeks went by and nobody called or wrote us. I thought I better pop it open to find an address inside maybe. Well, no wonder they didn't claim it. It was full of kinky bondage stuff. Leather wrist and ankle cuffs, collars and ball gags. There's this three piece clear plastic thingy that looks like some kind of puzzle or something. I haven't a clue what that's for. There is a considerable investment in leather there let me tell you. Somebody is out some serious dollars."

Lisa paused a moment "You still have it?"

"Yeah. I took it home. Figured what the hell. Leather is expensive girl."

"And I 'm the one with a naughty side....Geez Chrys."

Both the ladies started laughing again. They exchanged a few more ideas. Lisa was amazed at Crystal's wardrobe and her knowledge of what went where. One by one they traded ideas and formed the outline of a game plan. One idea followed another. Before the conversation was over, Lisa had a remarkably small shopping list. Outside of some clothing that would fit Jim's somewhat larger build, there were only a few items. She could easily handle those and the clothes shopping before the 14th of August. That evening when Jim came through the garage door, Lisa was waiting with a kiss and a cold Bud Lite.

"Hi honey."

"What's up doll? Love the lipstick. What's for dinner?"

"Spaghetti and garlic bread. Green salad. And I talked to Chrys today......." Lisa paused to make sure she had Jim's full attention. When his skin began to turn that cute crimson color she so loved, she leaned in real close to get a good look at his eyes when she whispered "Game ON"

"Really?" Jim paused to collect his composure, then clicked open the latches on his brief case.

"I stopped at the video store this afternoon, and let's see here....fresh batteries for the camera and two mini cordless microphones with an adapter to fit our camera." Jim was now smiling like the Cheshire cat. Lisa smiled back at him and went back to the dinner preparations. Feeling pretty good about himself, Jim sat back and worked on his Bud Lite.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Lisa's preparations went forward. Looking back it seemed so simple, but the biggest preparation of all she had no control over. When she woke up on August 3rd it was part smileand part pain.

"My period started this morning."

"And the rest of your plans.....?" Jim responded.

"All in place. Now did that booklet say to abstain from sex for three days or was that three weeks....." Lisa just smiled. The smile suddenly exceeded the cramps. She was gonna win this contest for sure. Although Jim hadn't shown any signs of "chickening out" she was confident that he wouldn't go through with it. Little did she know Jim had a steady resolve. Lisa pumped her fist as she headed to the bathroom to find a Tampon.

The days flew by. Thursday August 13th before going to bed, Lisa called Jim to the master bathroom. She had just finished her bubble bath but had left the sudsy water in the tub. Jim walked in as she was drying off.

"Yes dear."

"I was thinking you might like a little bubble bath tonight honey. Big night tomorrow."

"I was gonna shower before we go down there, seems a little early..."

"Not really." Lisa looked him in the eyes, looking for that crimson color, as she handed him her can of shave cream and a fresh leg razor.

"Ah... you want me to shave my legs?" Jim stuttered.

"Honey, look at me...." Lisa opened her towel and twirled around for Jim's benefit. "How much body hair do you see on me?"

Jim went from crimson to red.

"I have just a small landing strip above my snatch. You can have a small landing strip above your penis." Lisa stared him down. "Get moving, I still have to put your toenail polish on before going to sleep, and it takes 20 minutes to dry."

Jim regained his composure. Knowing that the shaved legs and toenail polish would be well hidden from his co-workers at Addison's the next day. Jim with a smallish bit of bravado pulled off his boxers and took his place in the tub. Lisa simply went to the main bathroom to operate her hair dryer, grinning all the way. He'll chicken. Jim was still in the bathroom when Lisa checked the doors and windows downstairs. The weather had cooled off some, and they were able to keep the upstairs windows open at night to avoid running the air conditioning. When Jim exited the bathroom, Lisa was seated on the bed with her nail kit.

"Sit"

Jim complied with her somewhat demanding voice. Lisa picked up Jim's left foot and placed it on an old towel over her lap. Being as gentle as she possible could, she first pushed back the cuticles, then applied a "toe keeper" between his toes. Jim had seen Lisa do this to herself a few hundred times, so he knew what to expect. Lisa then selected her brightest pink nail polish, pausing to see if Jim would turn back to crimson. He did in fact, but that wasn't the most visible change that had come over Jim. He was now sporting a rather large erection.

"Well, you must really like this color." Lisa just grinned. And then added in a rather matter-of-fact voice. "That woodie of yours is going away all on it's own. Your going to save the swimmers, that's part of the deal. Got it?"

"Yes dear."

"And when you get up in the middle of the night, I will be wide awake with you. If I don't hear a pee stream in the middle of the toilet water within one minute of your going in there, I'm going to assume that your in there wasting valuable spermatozoa's that you've promised to me....and our deal is off." Jim nodded his agreement.

"Good. Now your other foot please."

And so the preparations kept going. Lisa completed the two coats of polish on Jims toes, and had inspected to see that he'd removed the requested body hair. Lisa did march Jim back into the bathroom to take care of the hair on his back, but forgave him that as there was no way he could have reached it. In all actuality it was Lisa that slept soundly. Jim couldn't get rid of the woodie. Each time his mind would wonder about his toes being bright pink, the woodie would return. He tried not to think about how smooth his legs felt against the percale sheets. Jim was also worried what kind of day he'd have at work. Smooth legs and pink toenails were one thing, but hiding a woodie all day was something else. He did however; resolve himself to keep his promise.

At breakfast the next morning, Jim was given his orders. Lisa was leaving early with her stuff and to get the camera set up. Jim was to come there straight from work. Lisa had calculated all the distances and drive times from Addison's. She figured Jim's Durango to be in the motel parking lot no later than 6:18 pm. Jim reiterated his promise, and also would call on his cell phone about any unexpected delays.

"And, Chrys will be there around 9 pm, and we have a lot of work to do on you before hand." Lisa said that shortly before she kissed Jim good bye and gave him a pat on his butt.

Chapter Five

Jim's Durango pulled into the motel parking lot at exactly 6:15 pm. The parking lot seemed to be remarkably full. Jim spent several minutes finding a parking spot, then had to sprint some distance to the main desk. At the front desk he was given the spare key card by the clerk, with directions up to the room. Jim noticed the "Smoking OK" insignia on the door as he operated the card key. Good thing too. The room was filled with fresh smoke.

"I'm here."

When Jim entered the room, something came over him. Lisa stood up and switched off the evening news. She was a vision. Jim was speechless. There before him was the most beautiful woman that he could ever have imagined. His eyes fell first to the floor where they met the 6" platform spike heels. Following up her legs were the FF seamed stockings. As if by communicating telepathically, Lisa lifted the "little black dress" so his eyes could glimpse the four garters holding up the stockings. The LBD fit like a glove, tight in all the places it should be. Her bodice was open, revealing the top of her black teddy. Her breasts pushed hard against the satin fabric to the point where her nipples were obvious. Lisa's voice brought him back from heaven for just an instant.

"You like?" Jim's eyes followed the sound of Lisa's voice back to her mouth. The red lipstick made her lips smooth and voluptuous.

"Yes" Jim's voice was just a whisper. His eyes met Lisa's for the first time. Her eye shadow was just as he'd hoped. Of all the things that went through his mind on the drive to Indy this afternoon, the eyes were the foremost. And they were perfect. Lisa's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Jim darling, you remember the rules. Gawking is one of the no no's OK"

"Yes. I understand. No gawking."

"Good, now take off your clothes and hang them up. We have a lot to do to make you as pretty as me." Lisa grinned very mischievously. Jim could only follow her instructions. After he'd stripped off his working clothes, Lisa had him sit down on the edge of the king size bed. She had his new outfit all laid out for him, but it was more than he could handle. He kept his gaze locked with Lisa's eyes as she went to work. Handing him a pair of satin pink panties, she requested that he slip them on. Jim slipped them on perhaps a little slower than he would have boxers, and then he sat back down. Before he could adjust to wearing woman's panties, Lisa motioned for him to raise his leg for the nude sandal toe panty hose she was rolling in preparation for his leg. Once both legs were encased in the sheer nylon, Jim stood up and helped Lisa lift them up above his waist.

"Don't sit back down yet lover. It's going to be easier to fit your bra if you're standing."

Jim again began to swoon. The smoky air in the room. Lisa's hair, her dress, her makeup was intoxicating. It was as though he was falling under her spell. Lisa fitted a beige colored bra over Jim's outstretched arms and fastened it behind his back. Taking a couple of silicon breast forms she applied double sided clear plastic tape to the inside edges. She next took a package of a tacky type of wipe and cleaned the shaved areas around Jim's nipples. After placing the breast forms against his skin, making sure they were on straight, Lisa lifted the underwire bra up and adjusted the shoulder straps. This was almost more than Jim could stand. What Jim had taken for a longer night shirt on the wall rack was actually a nylon dress. Lisa slipped the red nylon dress over Jim's head and arms, then zipped up the back for him. The zipper end just covered the bra clasp in the middle of his back. The sides of the dress under Jim's arms were open slits to a level just below his waist and had laces and plastic grommets. Moving from side to side, Lisa gradually pulled each lace tighter and tighter until the dress felt as tight as the one that Lisa naturally filled out all by herself. After securing the ends of the two laces on each side with several knots, Lisa cut off the lace ends with shears.