Humiliation at the Coffee Shop

Story Info
Chris obeys her Dom and masturbates in public
2.9k words
3.96
48.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nokkas
Nokkas
40 Followers

Ryan and Chris are in their early fifties, married over 25 years, with three grown children. Chris has submitted herself to Ryan whom she now calls Dom or Sir when they are in session. Chris is Ryan's wife; Toy is Dom's submissive slut. Last night Dom and Toy had a five way and are sitting in a downtown coffee house. They live an hour away so nobody knows them here. They are sitting on a loveseat in a secluded corner and are in a deep discussion about last night fun as they sip coffee and people watch.

This story is more about S&M than BDSM. There is no pain in this story just control.

I hope you enjoy. I would love to hear all comments both positive and negative.

This writing is copyright protected. ©

*

Chris (Toy) has on a shear, silky white blouse and long red skirt. The outfit was one that she wears to work, except she added a pair of red pumps with two inch heals and did not wear a bra. When the sun hit the blouse you could see her nipples. Chris is shy about her body. When she needed discretion she could cover herself with her long sweater that hung down to her mid calf. I wedged myself into the seat back and the arm rest. Chris was able to snuggle up to me and curl her feet under herself on the love seat.

The coffee house is busy but only about half of the tables are taken. Chatter was all around us. Nobody was close enough to us to hear or even pay attention to what we were doing. Chris's knees were bent under her with her feet on the loveseat. She snuggled back into my arm and I pulled her sweater back around her. I kissed the top of her forehead. "Chris, I want you to continue telling me about your feelings. I also want Toy to slip two fingers inside your pussy and pet yourself until you quietly cum. Nod of you understand."

She clutched my arm hard enough to cut off the circulation. She paused for a long time looking around. Finally I spoke softly to her "Toy, your Dom has given you instructions. You will follow and you will do it now."

She nodded and spoke "yes Sir." When she sat on the loveseat she slipped her shoes off and put her feet up. "Dom, will you help me?" She eyed me cautiously not sure if her request was too much to ask of her master.

I smiled "of course." She stood and took her sweater off. She sat back down with her back against my left shoulder, pulling her sweater over her like a blanket. I had my left arm behind her and helped her get situated. She tucked the front edge under herself and held the collar up to her neck. She spread her legs into a wide V and tucked the sweater between her leg and the back of the love seat. She was covered from shoulder to feet.

She held the back and bottom of the love seat to lift her butt up. I reached down and slipped her skirt and panties out from under her butt and down her legs. The sweater almost came out from behind her leg and the love seat but she grabbed it. We stared into each others eyes and smiled. She whispered "that was close." I was able to hold her sweater as she pushed her skirt and panties the rest of the way down to her ankles. From the outside of her sweater you could not tell her bottom was naked. I moved my left arm up on the back of the love seat. She slid her left hand down and placed it over her pussy.

"Toy, I want to see your sweet pussy. I want you to lift or move your sweater so I can see your pretty, shaved pussy. Be slow and deliberate and nobody else will be able to see. If you slip it will be your fault that they see what a nasty slut you are."

She nodded and started shifting. She was trembling uncontrollably. I don't remember her trembling like this ever. When we play public display she always says she hates it. But she has also told me it is one of the best sexual thrills she has ever known. It was an absolute turn on for me. "I can't stop shaking. Sir can I take just a minute to stop shaking?" She started exhaling slowly. I nodded OK.

Toy used her right hand to lift the collar slightly. "Sir, will you tell me when you can see. Please help me."

Just then somebody she knew from work came in. She sat frozen but managed a whisper "His name is Paul." She doesn't know him well enough to say hi. She has just seen Paul around the office. She whispered "oh fuck. What if he sees me? What will he think of me? He'll tell all his buddies at the office and they will know what a slut I am." The whole sweater started to shift. Her trembling got worse. "Sir, please, I am begging you for your help. Your Toy will do something special for you. Anything. Please, please help me keep my sweater from falling and exposing me!"

I reached out with my left hand and held the sweater at her knee. It was the edge of her sweater that was next to the back of the love seat. She had tucked so much under the front that it was about to come out from the back. That would reveal her skirt and panties around her ankles to everybody in the coffee shop. They would see her bare thighs and her dripping wet pussy. Her trembling stopped when I grabbed her sweater. She let out a sigh and let the collar drop back to her neck. She waited for him to go.

I watched Paul closely. He was very nervous like he was late or somebody was waiting for him. "There, there Toy." I smiled a wicked smile. "Toy, your Dom has given you instructions. I helped you keep your slutty body covered. I kept you safe. But you are not following my instructions." I glared down at her.

"Sir he will be gone in a minute. I will do what you want when he is gone."

I was a little abrupt but quiet. "TOY." Her shaking started uncontrollably again. "Your Dom will always keep you safe. I have done so. You are not currently in danger of being exposed. You have disobeyed me. You will have to be punished. You will not only start now but you will cum before Paul leaves this coffee house. It you do not follow my instructions I will pull your sweater all the way off and leave. Nod if you understand and start."

She worked her left hand to her clit and started rubbing. Her right hand held her sweater closed at her neck. I still held the mid section of her sweater with my left hand. "No. That was not what I told you to do." I pulled the sweater out from behind her knee and held it. She knew if I let it go she would be exposed. "I said show me your pussy and then slip two fingers inside your cunt. Do you like being punished? I will have to think of something harsher to teach you to follow your Dom's instruction. Tell me Toy what are you and what is your purpose in life?"

Toy looked up at me with those shy, embarrassed eyes that Chris uses on me. Her look changed to ashamed. She was ashamed for not following my instructions as she had promised. "I am your dirty, little slut wife and my purpose is to please you, Sir."

"Very goooood. You may start now. Toy, keep your eyes focused on your lap. Do not look up from your lap."

She used her right hand to lift her sweater at her neck, just a little. "I can't see yet." She lifted it more. "Almost." She moved it more. This time I could see all the way to her knees but her hand was on her clit and in my view. She just knew the whole coffee shop, and especially Paul was looking at her naked, shaved pussy. Her eyes were still on her lap. She did not know who was looking, but I knew. I wasn't going to tell her the truth, that nobody was watching her.

Paul was about two people away from ordering. "Your hand is blocking my view of your sweet naked pussy. Move your hand out of the way till I tell you differently." She obeyed. "Now I told you to put two fingers inside your cunt. And I want them all the way inside. You may pull your sweater back up. As long as you complete your task I will keep your sweater held down. Do you remember your task?" She nodded. "Tell me what you think it is. I want to know my slut is not as forgetful as a fish."

"Sir, I am to use two fingers inside my cunt. All the way inside my cunt and cum before he leaves." Her fingers were already inside her pussy stroking wildly. There was a little shaking but nothing visible to anybody else. I could feel her trembling hard.

"Oh how rude. Before who leaves? Use his name. You will have to be punished so severely."

"Paul. Before Paul leaves, Sir." Her eyes were still focused on her lap. She was getting close.

Paul was tapping his feet so impatiently. He really was in one hell of a hurry. One of the baristas called "Paul." Paul picked up two coffees.

"Are you close Toy? Paul is getting his coffee."

"Sir, I am close. Soooo close." She shut her eyes. "Just another second and I will..."

"Paul, over here Paul." I waved him over. I whispered to Toy "you will look Paul in the eye as you cum." He looked bothered and frazzled by the interruption in his day. "Hi. My name is Ryan. You know my wife Chris? She said you work in the same office building. Sorry we can't get up we were out extremely late last night and are just exhausted."

I reached out to shake his hand and I shook vigorously. Mostly to cover up Toy's trembling. She was staring him in the eye and came just as he got in front of her. I used both hands to clutch her sweater. "Chris, shake Paul's hand." She reached while she was cumming and timidly shook his hand quickly.

"I see two cups you must have somebody waiting for you? I don't want you to keep your friend waiting. Maybe we can all get together for coffee when you aren't in a hurry and we aren't exhausted."

"Oh that would be great. Nice to meet you Ryan and Chris I guess I will see you at the office tomorrow?" I could feel her spasming with several more orgasm before he left.

Chris's heart was beating about ten times normal, and she was bright red. "Why did you do that?"

"Toy, I don't need a reason to do whatever I want." I glared down at her.

She leaned up and whispered in my ear "you are a fucking bastard." She sucked my earlobe into her mouth and bit down hard. I winced and let go of her sweater. It fell open and several guys stared at her bare pussy. She scrambled to close it.

"Biting my ear is something my ex-wife would do. Not this new wife I now have and love ... Toy, you will pay dearly for that."

She hid her face from the guys that were staring at her. One left the other decided to stay and sit so he could see her. "Sir, I was very, very wrong. Will you please forgive me? I will accept whatever punishment you choose for me, but please forgive me for being rude and spiteful."

"Of course you will Toy. That is what a good sub does. Now let's get your slutty ass covered up and leave." I stood blocking everybody's view of her. I helped her pull up her skirt and panties and threw away the empty coffee cups. She stood with her back to the lobby of the coffee house which was pretty packed. She got her sweater on; her skirt arranged properly and tucked in her blouse. Our voyeur was still there, leaning against the door frame. I stood facing her and the lobby so I could see everything. I pulled Chris so she was just a foot from me and unbuttoned her blouse all the way and pulled it open, tucking the tails all the way behind her. Her breasts were fully exposed. Then I closed her sweater.

"Toy, this will take perfect timing on your part. As you leave you will reach up with your smelly pussy soaked fingers and place it on your voyeur's cheek. Then drag it across his lips so he get's a long sniff of your delightfully smelly pussy juice. As you do that you will make sure your sweater opens and he sees your naked slut tits. If anybody else sees them I will punish you even more severely than I already have plans to do. Nod if you understand."

She was almost in tears "Dom, please don't make me do that. Please. I don't know that man and I don't want him to know what I did."

"Toy, he already knows. He knows because he saw you being the nasty little slut that you are. Now you will follow my instructions exactly. Go to the bathroom but don't wash your hands or change the way I have your blouse fixed. I will be waiting outside and I will be watching." I pulled the camcorder from the backpack and made sure Toy saw. The camcorder's telephoto capabilities are awesome and with the boom mic I will be able to hear.

Toy did as she was told. I captured it all. She played it off like a haughty stuck up society bitch. The man's jaw dropped. He got a great long look at my Toy's naked tits. Chris's nipples were hard enough to cut glass. I was sure her pussy was soaking wet again. The stranger tried to suck my wife's fingers as she dragged them across his face, but he was too slow. Toy closed her sweater so nobody else saw and she was gone, out of his life forever. I grabbed her arm and we walked at a very fast pace. I checked and the stranger never followed.

After we walked a few blocks we stopped to sit on a bench. I showed Chris the video. She just stared. All of a sudden she grabbed my arm and clamped down with both hands. She was gasping for air "play it again." She eased up on my arm a little and then nestled my arm between her breasts in her shy way. Her blouse was still unbuttoned and her bare breasts nestled my arm. We were kind of hidden on this bench. Not a lot of people out on Sunday in the downtown area. Her sweater was open so anybody that walked by would see her breasts. She was panting like she had just swum a mile. She was looking around and shaking "Dom, will you hold me please." I put my arm around her and held her tight.

"Play it again." When I did she came for a third time since we left the coffee shop. Finally she stopped shaking and her breath was back to almost normal. She looked at me sheepishly with her embarrassed, shy smile "Ryan, I am sorry I bit your ear. I didn't do it as your ex-wife. Please don't call me that. It really hurts me that you could think of us as divorced. I will never bite you again."

"Chris, yes you will. It was playfully done. Just a little too hard." She smiled at me and tenderly kissed my soar ear. "You were still very bad and I will punish you severely. But later."

"Dom, you were a bastard. Why did you call Paul over? And right as I was cumming. I thought you would never let anybody from work know?"

"A lot of thought and concentration goes into my being your Dom. I scouted everything out. I watched and saw how inpatient Paul was waiting to get his coffee. He got two cups so I knew there was somebody waiting for him. He didn't have a clue. If he thinks hard about it later he might figure it out. But I doubt it. Besides he is so gay. He doesn't care about your pussy anyway."

"No he's not." She looked quizzically at me "is he really? He acts like he's married at work."

"Good then nothing to worry about. You have your secret and he has his. We'll make sure and run into him again some Sunday to verify he's gay. He'll be mortified. You're safe."

She snickered "you really are a fucking bastard."

"That's evil fucking bastard. And don't you forget it. Now come on I want to buy a gift for Jillian. Maybe a scarf or four."

Nokkas
Nokkas
40 Followers