Humiliation for Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was satisfied with my sucking he stepped back. And to show me that what I did made no difference to him, he slapped first my left breast and then my right. A hard slap, making my breasts swing back and forth and burn where he had hit me. This time my shriek was loud enough to wake the dead. God it hurt me. It made me forget the pain in my ass for a moment. Martin left my vision; Mrs. Jones forced me up to my hands and knees once more and made me look at the faces in front of me. She stuffed my panties back in my mouth and held onto my arms.

Martin stroked my burning ass once again. He chuckled out loud. Then there was silence.

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

The paddle was tossed down on the table next to me and I heard the door open behind me. I could hear the women who had watched my beating; it was a beating, not a spanking, whispering in the hall. Mrs. Jones let go of me and walked out of my sight. I heard shoes scuffling behind me and more people left.

The door closed and I painfully slid my hands and knees backward until I could get my knees off the table. My feet hit the floor and I weaved my ass back and forth, up and down, bending my knees alternately, twisting my backside, my ass from side to side, vainly, trying to cool the heat that seemed to bubble off of it. I never even thought to take my panties out of my mouth I hurt so much.

I felt hands at my shoulders and tried to get away. It was my daddy. He turned me and held me gently in his strong arms. I cried and cried and so did he. He wiped my eyes with his handkerchief and gently removed my panties from my mouth. Then he wiped my nose and made me blow it. He spoke softly to me

“Where’s your dress honey?”

I stiffened in his arms, ashamed that I was standing naked at 19 and being held by my father. Then I relaxed. He had seen all of me already.

“O-o-over there.”

I pointed to the other side of the table. As we both looked we saw a small puddle of tears and snot on the table below where my head had been. I sobbed, remembering how humiliated Martin had made me feel. How he had shamed me. My father made sure I could stand and then went to get my dress. He came back around the table with it and my bra. I was blushing and foolishly trying to cover my breasts and pussy. Then I just gave up and held out my hands for my dress. I put it on over my head and turned my back to my father.

“Please zip me up.”

Daddy did and I took my bra and stuffed it into my purse. My panties I just dropped in a trash basket. I stepped out into the hallway and waited for my father. I took his arm and shakily walked out of the office past grinning idiots who had watched my beating, seen my body. I blushed but I was not going to let them see me cry anymore.

Once we turned the corner, then I leaned on my daddy and gasped in pain. I hobbled to our car and gingerly climbed into the back seat so I could kneel up on my way home. Daddy drove slowly and carefully, listening to my mewls of pain at each bump. Before we had gone two blocks I had to lift my dress in the back to get it off my sore, burning ass. I knelt, leaning over the back of the front seat, with my ass bared all the way home.

I could have cared less who saw me. Besides, the tears rolling out of my eyes blinded me so I couldn’t see anyway. When we got home I slowly got out of the car and hobbled into the house. My two little sisters stared at me as I limped down the hall to my room.

“What happened, what happened?”

Daddy ignored them and came back to my room.

“Please get my dress off Daddy.”

Tenderly my father stripped me naked again and helped me to my bed. I was beyond caring that it was my father removing my clothes. I was beyond caring that as I climbed onto my bed my legs opened, baring my pussy to my father. Beyond caring that my breasts and burning red ass were bared to him. I lay on my stomach with my hot red ass pointed at the ceiling.

“I’m sorry honey. It was all my fault.”

It’s not important Daddy, it’s over.”

I buried my face in my pillow and heard the door close softly behind me. Eventually I fell asleep although I dreamt of being beaten and naked throughout the night. And I still do to this day. My father and I never talked about that afternoon and as far as I know my sisters never found out. They never said anything to me that would tell me that they new about what had happened.

But I knew every face that had seen me and whenever I saw one the blood rushed to my face. But I never did run away or hide from them. I did my best to ignore them, but it was hard when your face was burning red and you knew they had seen you naked. Seen you naked and beaten, seen a man stick a finger up your pussy and ass while other people watched. Seen a man fondle and feel your breasts and nipples.

People who knew that your own father had witnessed it all. That your own father had seen the ease that those fingers went up your pussy and had to know that his little girl was no longer a virgin. He had to know that because of the ease that Martin’s fingers had gone up my pussy.

That your own father and people who had seen you grow up from a girl to a woman had seen your naked, beaten body, your erect nipples and wet pussy. A pussy that was so wet it slurped when Martin fingered you in front of them. They had all seen you and knew that you had offered yourself, that you were not forced to do what had been done.

And of course, even if Martin had told everyone in that room to not talk about it, so many other people had seen me through the glass windows my torment was soon all over town. Everyone knew. Everyone knew what I had allowed Martin to do to me. What I had allowed!

It made no difference that I had done it to save my father’s job. I spent the years until I was able to leave after college seeing smirks from strangers and friends. Seeing their looks stripping me naked. Seeing them seeing me beaten on my naked ass. Their knowing eyes and looks humiliated me all over again day after day.

It was so hard. It was so terribly hard.

And even today, after years from that day, I find myself daydreaming and dreaming at night, when I am asleep, of being made to kneel on hands and knees. Then I am stripped without resistance. And finally a much older man beats my bare, naked ass. Beats me in front of so many people so that I cannot deny that it was ever done to me. So I cannot deny that I willingly allowed it to be done to me. And I don’t know if I would want it to be done to me again. I don’t know if I would willingly allow it. I don’t know if I would struggle and fight to try to prevent it from being done to me or if I would quietly allow myself to be stripped and beaten once more. I just don’t know.

12