Humiliation in Three Parts

Story Info
Humiliation is the order of the day for slave claire.
3.7k words
3.8
38.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tied to the bed, my hands tied together in a double column knot that extended over my head, and my feet angled out to the sides, attached by a shackle knot to either bedpost. Master had delighted in explaining the various knots he was using, waxing poetic about the art of shibari that he was fond of. But the day wasn't centered around rope bondage, it was merely a setup for a surprise scene that I was about to be privy to.

I could hear her giggling before they even reach the door. The door bursts open and he enters with a buxom brunette, hair tied high in a pony tail that cascades in curls down to her shoulders. He pushes her up against the frame of the door, smothering her giggles in a barrage of forceful kisses. I don't know what to think, is this part of the scene? Is this his other girlfriend? I stare, dumbstruck. Did I agree to another body in the room? I close my eyes and think back to the conversation where he asked me about my limits and boundaries.

We were having coffee at Cave Coffee; crawling vines and fan-leaved palms concealed us in a corner of the cozy cafe. I had a green tea, he, a coffee. My tea was perched just before my lips, blowing on it to cool it down as I listened to him ramble off a list of kinks, including but not limited to humiliation, clothing manipulation, bondage and orgasm denial. I was nodding and replying mostly in the affirmative.

"So do you have any hard limits? Anything that you most certainly wouldn't be into?" He leaned back and took a sip of his coffee.

"Well, the only thing I can think of is no scat play, and no water sports." I exclaimed emphatically. "Definitely not into that. But, like I said, I'm new to it all, so why don't we just experiment? Surprise me!" He smiled at that, almost mischievously.

"Alright then, but since we are 'experimenting', we need to have a safe word. There may be something that comes up that you are really not alright with. But," he lifted a finger emphatically as he put his coffee down, "The safe word is ONLY to be used if you feel like you really CANNOT take what is going on. It is not just a casual, 'Oh, I don't feel like this right now', I encourage you to push the bounds of what you think you can take, and really think before you use it." He leaned back, balancing the chair onto its back legs. "Remember, it's about pushing bounds and taking risks with the full trust and awareness that I know what I'm doing, alright?"

I snap back from my recollection. Dammit! I thought. Is this a boundary I think can be pushed? I look over at him canoodling with the brunette by the door. Ugh, I groan inwardly. I guess I'll find out. He takes this moment to become aware of my presence. "Oh, are we interrupting something here?" He questions teasingly. His arm wrapped snugly around the brunettes waist. She looks up at him and giggles. "Or what do you think Marisa, she certainly looks like she's ready to play, doesn't she?" He squeezes her playfully. "Jokes aside, slave Claire, this is Marisa, Marisa, slave Claire." I nod my greeting. "Marisa is very obedient, very submissive." He drawls, while gazing down at her lustfully. "And," he adds, "She's got great tits."

I turn to look at the ceiling and breathe deeply. I had never been insecure about my petite (and that was an understatement) AA cups, but having them compared and appraised against another woman's was uncomfortable. Was I ready for this kind of humiliation? He pushes Marisa against the wall again, sliding up her shirt to fondle her breasts over her bra. "Let's just take this right off, shall we?" He doesn't wait for a reply but tugs Marisa's thin T-shirt off above her head. "Take off your bra too." Marisa reaches around and undoes her lavender lace bra. Her breasts are easily a C-cup and are perky to boot. Master grasps them and squishes them between his hands, but then he grabs Marisa by the neck, twisting her in front of him, towards me. With the other hand, he reaches around and massages her left breast.

"Aren't they gorgeous breasts?" Master asks me pointedly. Marisa giggles nervously and looks at the ceiling.

"Yes Master, Marisa has beautiful breasts." I admit uncomfortably, quite aware of how Marisa might be feeling on display. Maybe she liked it? Master swings Marisa back in front of him and leans down to her tits. He gently flicks his tongue on her nipples, watching them harden, before taking a nipple in his mouth and suckling it slowly. Was I enjoying this? It was a strange feeling of degradation and odd pleasure. Was it pleasure? I wasn't quite sure, so I kept watching.

"We've been doing some training too, slave." A pit forms in the bottom of my stomach, was he playing with her too? I feel like I might throw up, the jealousy rising up like bile. I fight it back and try to disassociate from the feeling. This is about sex, not intimate relationships. The justification doesn't work the way its intended and I still feel slightly sick. I look over at him and I see him looking at me, noticing my distress.

"Think about it, before you use it slave." I nod in response, already knowing I won't be using my safe word.

"Marisa, take position one." Marisa gets down on her knees and places her hands behind her head, smiling sweetly up at him in happy compliance. He takes one socked foot and splays her knees wider before him. "That's better." He crosses his arms over his chest and I notice the hard ridge forming at his crotch.

"Those tits though..." He gets down on his knees to suckle her tits again and play with her nipples, making a show of enjoying her shapely breasts in order to humiliate me. She obviously enjoys it too, because she smiles over at me smugly. My cheeks are burning in shame, but I can't stop watching. Then he stands up, hand stroking his chin.

"Close your eyes and prostrate before me." Marisa bends at the hips and extends her arms above her head so they nearly reach his feet. "Good girl, stay like that and keep your eyes closed."

At this point he strides over to the bed and bends over me, a hand on either side of my head. "How are you enjoying this so far slave?" He whispers sweetly, a devilish grin on your face as he slowly caresses the line of my jaw and across my bottom lip.

"I'm enjoying it very much Master." I say flatly, turning my head away from his caresses, trying to hide the mixed emotions playing out on my face.

"Oh, hey there kitten..." he coos as he pulls my chin back firmly to center so I must look at him. "That didn't sound very convincing." I close my eyes. "Open your eyes my little slave, don't you like my new plaything?" I open them reluctantly, as he tugs my chin over to look at Marisa's nearly naked form bent over on the floor. "Isn't she pretty?" he teases, while reaching down to adjust his erection. I turn away again. "Slave...", he yanks my chin over harder this time, "aren't you enjoying being humiliated? Answer me." I close my eyes again.

"Yes Master, I am enjoying being humiliated, but it's a bit hard for me."

"Oh, it's hard for you?" he says in mock surprise.

"Yes Master, but I will push through it, as you suggested."

"Excellent." he says, paying little mind to my complaint. "Now tell me you're enjoying being humiliated." I open my mouth to speak, but he interrupts. "No, no, no, but say it in a sweet voice." he says, as his left hand reaches down to place his palm over my breast, fingers coming to play softly with my nipple. My eyes pop open at this touch, body suddenly responsive and eager. "Say you're enjoying being humiliated." His fingers start to squeeze harder around my nipple, and I bite down on my lower lip in readiness for whats to come. "SAY IT." His command comes harsher this time as his squeeze becomes a painful twist.

"I'm enjoying being humiliated by you." I whimper, my voice pitched high and plaintive.

"And...?" he demands as his other hand reaches down to twist the other nipple. "Huh?" I question, writhing in pain as his twists become more unbearable. He stares at me, eyebrow arched in disbelief, waiting for my reply.

"Oh, Yes, Master. I'm enjoying being humiliated by you, Master. " With this he pulls up in one deft twist, causing me to cry out as he enjoys this torture.

"Good girl. But I can see you could still stand for some more training yourself. That should be automatic by now."

"Yes Master, I'm sorry Master." I whimper, straining at my wrist bonds in a desire to palliate my sore nipples. "Lets see here..." he trails off as his hand reaches down between my thighs. "Not quite wet enough I see." he says matter-of-factually, quickly withdrawing his hand. "You could do for some more humiliation yet, couldn't you?" I glance up at him as he stands, and he reaches down to pat my cheek affectionately.

"Now where were we here?" he questions as he moves to stand before Marisa's prostrated frame. He strokes his chin absentmindedly for a moment, before commanding Marisa to rise. "To your knees. Position one." Marisa puts her hands interlaced behind her head and waits willingly for his next command. Master bends down briefly on one knee, reaching his hand out to grasp her chin firmly while leaning in to kiss her deeply. His other hand cups a breast, running a thumb over the top of it and gently tracing a circle around her nipple. After a moment, Master draws back and stands up again, and Marisa leans in, not yet finished with the sensation. His hands move to the button of his jeans and then he pauses.

"Actually, you undo the zipper. Use your hands."

Marisa takes this opportunity to rub her hands over the bulge in his pants, and he does not protest. With two hands, she undoes the button and then slides the zipper down slowly, his erection springing out, straining against the thin material of his jockey shorts.

"OK, that's enough." Master takes over and pulls his stiff cock out of his shorts, pushing them down a bit to expose his balls. "Lick my balls." Marisa leans forward, taking small licks. Master closes his eyes, appearing satisfied. "Longer licks, right to the shaft." Marisa responds. "Yeah, like that." Master looks over at me, reaching his arms overhead in a self satisfied stretch.

"OK, now you can suck my dick. Lick the tip first, slurp it up. Yeah, that's a good girl." Master grabs a mass of Marisa's hair, guiding her movements as he forces his cock into her awaiting mouth. "That's good." Master says as he shoves his dick further and further back into her mouth. "Are you liking this over there slave?" He looks down appreciatively at Marisa. "She really likes to deep throat, and she's good at it to boot." He rubs this part in as I watch the entire length of Masters cock disappear into her mouth. Once again, heat rises to my cheeks. I'm unable to deep throat because of an overactive gag reflex.

"There's a few things she's got over you, come to think about it." Despite his cruel prodding, I can feel myself become wet. He slows down his thrusts in Marisa's mouth, and withdraws his cock, shiny from her spit. A string of saliva stretches and snaps as he pulls back.

"On your feet Marisa." He commands. She stands and he begins to undress her further, sliding off her pants and socks, but leaving her panties on. "Lovely. You will now eat out slave Claire, is that clear?" Marisa starts back in astonishment.

"But..."she objects, "I've never done that to a girl." He pulls her to him, one arm around her waist, crushing his erection against her soft belly. With the other hand, he grabs her chin firmly in his hand. "Do you think I care about what you have done before or what you will or will not do?" He crushes her lips with his own, and then draws back. "Now go." He slaps her ass as he pushes her towards the bed. "Start by fingering her and then lick her til she's wet."

Marisa walks over to the bed, surveying my stretched frame tied by soft cord to the bed. With a resigned look, she bends over me on her hands and knees and slides herself down to the level of my mound. She begins hesitatingly, sending a probing finger to first part my moist lips. I quiver noticeably at this slight touch, having been unable to satisfy myself because of my bondage. As Marisa begins her exploration, Master pulls a chair over and positions himself in it, angling himself towards us. With the air of a man relaxed and completely comfortable with his lot, he begins pumping up and down slowly on his cock with his hand.

Marisa bends down and reaches her tongue out to lick my sensitive folds. I start again, electrified by the feeling of a tongue on my pussy. I can barely contain myself and feel wetness dripping down the crack of my ass as Marisa continues her exploration. Her tongue travels slowly, sliding up between my labia and lazily over my clit, sending shocks through me. Her hands are gentle yet firm on the inside of my thighs, thumbs rubbing slowly to match the pace of her tongue.

"You know, I was never big into girl on girl porn, but this, this is pretty good." he says with a smug grin. "Now slide your tongue right into her, okay?" Marisa obeys and trails her tongue slowly from encircling my clit to sliding her tongue right inside me. I must admit, for never having been with a woman, this is feeling excruciatingly good. Her whole mouth closes over my pussy, and I quiver from the shock of it.

"Okay, that will be enough for now Marisa." he commands, without stopping his masturbation. She pulls away with a suck that leaves a trail of saliva leading from my pussy to her bottom lip. "I'd like you to climb over top of slave Claire, allow your breasts to hang into her face. And slave Claire, I'd like you to suck on her tits. Marisa, help her out, she doesn't have use of her hands." you add, smiling humorously at the predicament you put me in. Marisa brings her breasts to my face, holding them in place while I first lick her breasts, then begin sucking at her nipples slowly. Marisa closes her eyes and I bite down softly on her nipples, causing her to cry out like a waif.

"Easy slave Claire, play nice, no biting, or I will have to punish you." I take this as an opportunity and resume my suckling before biting down again, harder.

"Ow!" Marisa cries out, "That hurt you bitch!" She sits up and back, resting her buttocks on my stomach. Master stops his stroking and stands up.

"That's enough from you, you disobedient slut." he declares as he rises from his seat and yanks down his pants, followed by his jockeys. "It's time for your punishment." I smile slyly, excited at what awaits, eager for his touch and attention, even painful as it will be.

"Marisa, I want you on all fours, your knees on either side of her shoulders." he barks, as he pulls out a condom and rolls it on. Marisa and I look at each other curiously. "Look, it's very simple." he explains, walking over to the side of the bed with his wrapped erection threatening my face. He positions Marisa on her knees, her groin directly over my face, her knees on either side of my head. "Very good, that's nice." He leaps onto the bed, straddling my prone figure while reaching down to finger my pussy. I'm soaked, and he delights in this by forcing his fingers inside.

"Oh, you're certainly wet know, aren't you my little slut?"

I smile dreamily with my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation. "I thought this was supposed to be a punishment Master?" I tease questioningly, enjoying the sensation of his fingers sliding in and out of my cunt. At that he stops and withdraws.

"Oh, it will be, don't you worry about that." He says as he reaches forward to insert his wet fingers into my mouth. "Lick off your juices, slut." I suck strongly at his fingers, tasting the warm saltiness of my own fluids. "How about you, how are you doing my princess?" he asks Marisa as he sidles closer, using the same fingers to slide into Marisa's pussy, which I have full view of from below. At this, I realize what my punishment will be and my heart sinks, humiliated and ashamed. With his other hand, Master reaches forward and grabs Marisa's tit, fondling and squeezing it.

"Is this what you wanted, my slut?" he questions as he looks down at me devilishly, his firm erection blocking a full view of his face.

"Yes Master." I mutter dejectedly, maintaining eye contact.

"That's what I thought." He responds smilingly. "How does that feel Marisa? You enjoying that?"

"Yes Sir." she moans.

"Do you like being used as a fuck toy?" I cringe at the use of his words, the same words he uses with me.

"Yes Master, I like being your fuck toy." she moans loudly as she arches back onto his fingers.

"Oh, good girl. You are a very good girl." He offers condescendingly, taking his fingers out of her pussy, a trail of wetness dripping from her pussy to his fingers. "Oh, she's very wet, isn't she?" he comments as he slides them in my mouth. "Lick off her juices, slut." I suck at his fingers, noticing the slight tang of difference in our juices. "All of it." I slurp as much off as I can and he wipes the rest on the side of my mouth. Resting one hand on Marisa's back, he positions his cock with his other hand, resting the head of it just against the opening of Marisa's pussy.

"How's that Marisa? You like it when I tease you like this?"

"Oh yes, Master, I like it when you rest your cock against me like that." I am squirming from the arousal, from the smell of pussy and the natural pheromones wafting from all of our warm bodies. In spite of the abject humiliation I am undeniably turned on.

"Are you watching slave Claire? Hows the view from down there?" he toys mockingly.

"Yes Master, I'm enjoying the view terribly." I say.

"It's a very unique view, it is not?" he asks, pressing his cock slightly deeper into Marisas wet pussy. Marisa moans loudly.

"I'm quite proud of myself for coming up with it myself. You'll have to let me know what it's like after." He winks one last time at me and begins to slides the full length of his cock into Marisa's awaiting pussy, sliding his girth slowly in and out of Marisa. He grips her ass in both hands as he becomes more turned on. With no where to turn, I am forced to stare straight ahead at Master fucking Marisa. My body is like a wire, taught and straining at the copulation that is so close to me yet so far out of reach. Master increases his pace, the pumps increasing in frequency, and warm droplets of wetness fleck onto my face from above.

"Oh Master, I'm going to come soon!" Marisa exclaims, her body shiny with sweat.

"You wanna come Marisa, is that what you want?" Master asks.

"Yes, please, Master, let me come." I am shaking visibly with arousal, my body unable to satisfy itself in the wake of such stimulation.

"How 'bout you slave Claire? You want to come too?" Master asks me without slowing in his pounding of Marisa.

"Yes, Master, I quiver, "Yes, I would like to come." At this he slows down and looks down at me smilingly.

"Marisa, you'll have to wait."

"What?!" Marisa wails in disbelief as he withdraws his glistening member.

"You'll watch us now." He says with a smile as he pushes Marisa gently to the bed. He slides down so he's straddling me, my shakes of anticipation threatening to shatter me.

Master rips off the condom he is wearing and starts masturbating over top of me.

"You want me to come in your face slave?"

"Yes Master, please come in my face," I yelp as his hot member touches my lips. Master pumps harder and angles his cock over my mouth.

"Oh, I'm gonna come!" he exclaims as I open my mouth in anticipation. He comes all at once, his hot cum spewing over my mouth and cheeks, the salty taste dripping down the back of my throat.

"Swallow it," he demands, spent, as he takes his other hand and wipes all the cum into my mouth. "That's a good girl." he smiles dreamily, high on his orgasm.

"Lick off my dick too." I slurp the cum off his cock eagerly as he holds it, my body still pulsing from unexpressed desire.

12