Humiliation Journey The Beginning

Story Info
How hypnos changed me into a sissy for BBC.
2k words
4.46
48.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like a bad dream. My body was sore from been used by the staff. seems like I'd been fucked constantly the past 24 hours.

I was getting used to my large breast implants now, however, the cage on my new huge penis prevented erections but kept me aroused and dripping pre-cum.

Madeline arrived and entered my room arm in arm with the doctor. I noticed she was wearing the necklace with the key to my chastity device. They talked for a moment then Madeline turned to me and said, "The Doc says your ready to be discharged, It's time for you to start earning your keep because these surgeries don't come cheap." She smiled wickedly and stared into my eyes. The doctor left the room and two muscular black men entered the same door carrying leather bondage gear, I recognized them. They were the pair that brutally ass fucked me while strapped down on an exam table the night before last.

One held up a large penis gag and I instinctively opened my mouth and accepted it. He locked it in place and handed the key to Madeline. Next a wide leather belt was tightened around my midsection making it impossible to take a deep breath. Wrist cuffs were attached to the D-rings on it and locked. Ankle cuffs, a spreader bar and stiletto heels were locked on my feet.

As I stood there on display my exposed breasts were pushed forward and felt heavy. It was hard to keep my balance but I somehow managed. My penis chastity felt heavy and it was dangling lewdly back and forth between my legs with my slightest movement.

Madeline smiled approval as one of the men handed her a buggy whip. She circled behind me and I braced for what was coming next. It's tip whistled through the air before making contact with my exposed ass. I screamed loudly into the penis gag, pleading for her to stop. She laughed and continued to whip me. The men opened a door and Madeline pointed with the whip and motioned for me to start moving in that direction. Awkwardly I inched my way forward, Madeline seemed amused with my struggle.

Tears ran down my cheeks and dried on my protruding breasts. The hallway was long and the bondage made it difficult to walk. I was afraid of falling and the high heels made my legs tremble. Through eyes full of tears I saw a door at the end and kept moving toward it. Madeline was behind me, administering occasional flips from the buggy whip when my pace slowed. Finally I reached the end and a door opened and a limo was there waiting for us. I was pushed to the floor in the back of it, the door closed and left me in silence. In a moment I felt we were moving. I could not help but to reflect on how I got to be in my current situation.

THE BEGINNING TO MY END

I loved internet porn and enjoyed being able to browse all my kinks in the privacy of my own home. I had memberships to several websites and would spend hours jerking off to porn, I was addicted.

Watching it was an obsession. Straight fucking was good but seeing the same scenes over and over became boring. I constantly looked for something new. I would rotate through my favorite videos until they too became mundane, I needed something fresh and exciting.

Trying to feed my kink I started watching BDSM videos. As I got off watching a hot blond woman getting fucked in bondage a thought popped in my head, how would it feel to be on the receiving end? How did she feel getting fucked like that? Was she in pain or did she feel pleasure? I shot a huge load as I thought about it.

I watched more videos of women in bondage getting fucked and imagined it was me. It seemed taboo but that's what turned me on. I'd found a new kink, I could even watch all my old porn and imagine I was the girl. It was exciting.

One day, going through my old clothes to donate some things to the local thrift store, I found a pair of women's panties. They were my old girlfriend Madelines. She must have missed them while packing up after our breakup. I held them in my hands and they felt soft and delicate. I couldn't resist the temptation and took off my boxers and slipped them on. They felt nice on my cock and I was instantly hard. I was hooked.

I developed an insatiable lingerie fetish. I bought dozens of panties online and started wearing them under my normal clothes. Panties, garters, stockings and bras felt smooth and silky against my skin. In six months I had a closet half full of women's lingerie. I jerked off exclusively while wearing them and imagined I was the girl. I even bought a lifelike dildo to spice things up.

My addiction took a turn one Saturday morning when I stumbled across a video called "BBC Hypno for sissy white bois." Not thinking much of it I opened the file and clicked play. I was mesmerized as I watched big black cocks flash on the screen. A women's voice echoed in my ears telling me to relax. I felt sleepy but listened as the voice pulled me down. I dreamed I was getting fucked by two huge black men. It was surreal.

A slamming door startled me and woke me up. A dildo was in my mouth and pushed deep in my throat. I choked and reached up to pull it out but couldn't move. I was paralyzed on my bedroom floor, dressed in lingerie with one of my dildos in my throat. I started to get feeling back and managed pull the cock out of my mouth. What the hell happened?

I remembered starting the video and some of the images but nothing else. Did I fall asleep? Why did I wake up like I did?

I got in the shower, the water felt good on my body and I started playing with my cock but stopped short of cumming. I felt a sudden urge to shave my pubes. I got a razor and shaving gel. Carefully I trimmed all my hair from the neck down. I watched it go down the drain and a thought entered my head, "sissies need to be smooth."

I put panties on after my shower. They felt so good so I put on garters, stockings and a matching bra. Being hairless intensified the feeling and made my cock drip with excitement. I wanted to jerk off on the spot but another thought entered my head, "sissy's only cum for BBC."

Dressed in lingerie I went downstairs to the kitchen. I was exceptionally hungry for some reason. I looked up at the clock and shook my head in disbelief. It was already 8pm. I'd lost an entire day. I couldn't account for the last 10 hours.

The hypno video must had done something to me. I felt different. Vivid images of black cocks kept flashing in my thoughts. After I ate I crawled into bed and fell asleep. I remember waking up several times, my cock hard as a rock. I normally would have jerked off and fallen back asleep but didn't.

In the morning I got up, showered, dressed, ate breakfast and headed out the door. I drove not really knowing where but ended up at an adult book store on the other side of town.

Inside the store I was drawn to the bondage and BDSM gear in the back and was looking at male chastity devices when a woman's voice asked, "how big is your penis"? It startled me and I dropped the one I was looking at. She looked down at it, then at my face. Her eyes travelled to my crotch and she pursed her lips to the side.

"You'll need a small one", she said. I was speechless and just stood there as she picked up the box and put it back on the shelf. She introduced herself as Lisa. "I work here and I'd be happy to fit you", she said cheerfully. Lisa took my hand, grabbed a box from the shelf and pulled me to the back of the store. We entered through a door with a sign that said employees only.

Lisa moved in close to me and smiled, "let's see if I was right", she said. She pulled down my pants and saw that I was wearing panties, garters and silk stockings. "Well, well, well what do we have here", she blurted out in an astonished tone, "oh my god your a sissy aren't you?" I didn't know how to answer. What else could I be other than a sissy dressed like this? She accepted my silence as agreement. "Wait right here", she said, "I'll be right back."

She came back carrying another box and this time locked the door. Moving in really close to me Lisa put her arms on my shoulders. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I know your scared right now but you need to trust me. I'm going to help you become who you really are."

I felt comfortable with Lisa and told her everything about me. She listened attentively and spent a considerable amount of time fitting me for the perfect chastity. She settled on a pink anodized steel device with a barrel locking mechanism. She said it would be quieter than one with a padlock. I nodded in agreement letting her take full control of the situation.

She went out into the store again and brought back a realistic set of female breast forms. She attached them to my hairless chest with special glue. They fit under the bra I was wearing and made my chest feel heavy. Lisa said that they were D-cups and thought that DD or DDD would look better but they didn't have them in stock right now.

When she finished she stepped back to admire her handy work. I watched as she took the key to the chastity device and placed it on a chain around her neck. She asked, "do you know what comes next?" I shook my head not having a clue. She told me that I needed to do everything she said if I ever wanted to be released from chastity.

Lisa took me by the arm and paraded me in front of everyone through the store to the video booth area. Stopping at one in the back she pushed me in. She told me that what happened next is payment for all the special attention she had already given me. Pointing at a hole in the wall inside the booth, she said, "When a cock is in that opening, your sissy mouth needs to be sucking it - understand?" She closed the door and I heard it lock.

I stood in the dark for a moment before a video screen came on. I sat down on the bench and watched it. The screen flickered and big black cocks appeared. A woman's voice started speaking, I relaxed and felt like I was floating down a river.

I woke up on the floor, it was dark and musty smelling. My jaw hurt and the taste of sperm filled my mouth. I was still in the video booth where Lisa had left me. I pulled myself up and sat on the bench, rubbed my jaw trying to remember. I stood up holding myself against the wall and noticed the door to the booth was cracked open a bit. I pushed it all the way open and stepped out. A big black man was standing there blocking my way. He pointed for me to get back in the booth. I did and he followed me in. He pushed me to my knees and pulled out his cock. He roughly grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into my mouth.

He face fucked me hard until he shot his huge load of cum down my throat. He left me there on my knees in the booth with the door wide open. I Looked up and saw Lisa standing there smiling. she said, "not bad for your first time but you'll get better with practice."