Humiliation Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,083 Followers

"Thank you for letting this worthless fuck-pig worship your beautiful pussy, ma'am."

The red-head looked down at her, smiling lazily.

"You're quite welcome, Fuck-pig," she said softly.

The slave nodded her head, then crawled over to clean her owner.

His cock was glistening with cum and lubricant and whatever else leaks out of a well-fucked ass. Without hesitation, the slave took him in her mouth and sucked away the excess fluid, slurping loudly. Then she systematically licked the head, shaft and balls clean. She continued to suckle her owner's cock until he pushed her away.

"That's enough, cunt."

The slave released her owner's cock and sat back on her haunches with her hands crossed behind her back. For a while, nobody spoke. Then the red-head stood and picked up her panties. She stepped in to her underwear, then turned to the owner.

"Well, it certainly has been an interesting morning," she said awkwardly as she looked back and forth between the owner and the slave. "I enjoyed meeting you both."

The owner smiled and held out his hand.

"Nice meeting you as well, Sheila. If you're ever in the area, feel free to give us a call. Fuck-pig is always available for use."

"Thank you. I might take you up on that," she as she took his hand. "She certainly is amazing."

The owner walked the woman to the door and closed it gently behind her. Then he turned to look at his slave. She remained kneeling for a few seconds, then stood. She pulled off the spandex mask, shaking out her long auburn hair, then began to unbuckle her collar.

"I thought that went well," she said.

"You can say that again. How'd she taste?"

"Sweet as peach pie," said the slave laughing.

"You really got your oink on today. You were pretty impressive," said the owner.

"I had a good trainer," she replied winking.

The slave walked up to her owner and smiled. He put his arms around her and gave her a deep, long kiss. After a moment, he broke the kiss and pushed her away.

"Come on, honey, we better get moving. I've got patients this afternoon and you've got a conference call at two," said the owner.

"Don't worry. There's plenty of time," she said.

She reached down and stroked his cock.

"In fact, I was hoping you might be up for round two. Eating that girl really got me hot."

She knelt and took him in her mouth. In seconds, he was hard.

"If you insist," he smiled down at her.

The slave stood, then led him to the bed. She lay down and spread her legs.

"You're the best husband in the world," she whispered softly in his ear as he entered her.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,083 Followers
12