Humiliations Galore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers

The cuffs slid along her wrists, the chains clinking as she moved between them. Her hair hung in her face, clinging to her sweaty skin. She hated to admit it but she was beginning to enjoy the friction and the constant pressure against her clit, and the chains and the helplessness were not a detraction. When had she ever let herself go? When had she ever allowed her guard to fully drop, or let anyone take her fully? She hung her head as she began to moan.

Celes heard Biggs' sinister and amused chuckle in her ear, but it sounded erotic now and almost sexy. She began to respond, at first against her will, and then eagerly meeting their thrusts. She threw her head back, leaning it on Biggs' shoulder and when he leaned over her to kiss her mouth hungrily she responded in kind, sliding her tongue into his mouth, and jumping a little when their tongues touched. Almost as soon as she withdrew Wedge was leaning up for a kiss as well and she did not rebuke him.

She pulled at the chains to give her a little leverage and began to ride them both in earnest. Celes let herself go thoroughly and forgot how she must look, and it wasn't long before she felt an orgasm building. She screwed her eyes shut tightly and rubbed against Wedge until it broke, and she screamed.

Wedge spoke in wonder. "Did she just come, Biggs?"

"She sure did, the little slut. I knew you had it in you, General." He bit her ear, and resumed his rhythm, in and out of her.

Wedge was the next one to lose control, and he gripped Celes's hips and ground her into him. "Oh god..." he cried out, as he filled her, and with the renewed pressure down on his cock, Biggs could not hold back either and spurted into her ass.

She weakly draped forward as far as the chains would allow her, feeling Biggs' weight leaning on her. The room was silent except for their combined panting.

Biggs was the first to withdraw, his cock leaving her ass with an obscene noise. His amused voice came down to her. "I'll help you, General," and he bodily lifted her off Wedge's cock. She could feel the cum running down her ass and down her legs, and both of her holes felt sore.

They turned her around. "One more thing before we go, General. Open your mouth." She looked up in weary surprise, and Biggs shrugged. "Kefka said to humiliate you, and we don't disobey Kefka."

Exhausted by now, she obediently opened her mouth, and Biggs pushed his cock in, wet and tasting musky and strong and of both of their come. He didn't take long at all to come back to hardness, and once he did, he simply gripped the back of her head, and drove her onto him, roughly, fucking her mouth. Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled over and she gagged a little but he would not stop, and she tried to get a rhythm. This time it took him longer, but eventually she felt him groan and withdraw from her mouth abruptly. Without warning he spurted directly into her face, shooting several times until he covered her.

He stepped back, and in his place stepped Wedge, who did the same, fucking her face until he also stiffened and shot on her face, groaning. To her surprise he lifted her face and carefully smeared the mingled come into her hair and cheeks, and then stepped back with the air of an artist.

As her bleary eyes focused, she saw Kefka standing in the back of the room. Humiliation flooded her, that he should see her in such a state. Biggs was wiping himself down with a towel, and he proceeded to get dressed as Kefka came forward.

"How's that feel, my pretty little General? Now." He carried a short length of wood with him, like a baton, and he lifted her chin with it, a distasteful look on his face. "That was only a taste. You'll cooperate with me now. If not, next I throw you to half a dozen officers. After that, the sergeants. And if you bore me too much, I'll give you to the troops as their toy. Would you like that? My soldiers would love to play with you."

He removed the staff and she drooped forward in exhaustion. "Why don't you think about it? I'll be back. Come on, you two." And all three of them headed out.

Celes lay for hours in the darkness, expecting at any moment for Kefka to come back and abuse her some more. When the door opened, however, it wasn't loud and confident. Someone picked the lock, and stealthily entered. They crept toward her.

"Who are you?" came the whisper.

"Who are you?" she responded. Silence for a moment. Then:

"I've come to rescue you."

In the darkness, Celes smiled.

Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers
12