Hump Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed "Ohhhhh!" at the top of her lungs as cum erupted from her body. Her body convulsed above me and I struggled to maintain my lapping tongue on her plump pleasure spot. My face, neck, and shoulders were soaked as she yelled "Yes!" again and again. Her thighs kept my head in place as she continued to grind against my face. Vicki pounded the desks with her fists until at last her orgasm ebbed away.

As soon as her shaking decreased enough for her to move, Vicki slipped back down my body and grabbed my plump pecker. She placed the head between her legs and rubbed it back and forth on her soaking slit. After my tip was well lubed, she pushed down against it. After a moment the top of my swollen spear slipped into her waiting cunt, causing me to exhale "Holy shit". She slid down my erect meatstick until her shaved pussy rested on my pubes. We both basked in the feeling of her body being impaled on mine.

Vicki straddled me with her legs and began slowly rocking her pelvis over me. My cock felt every inch of her hot flesh sliding back and forth on it. I rubbed her milky thighs and watched her grind against me. Her eyes were closed and her hands held on to the desks as she controlled every movement my dick was enjoying inside her. I had no control of her gyrations as she did with me whatever she felt like. I lay in blissful anguish as she rode me, using my cock to massage her delightful walls. Despite depositing a massive load into Vicki earlier, my pecker was already building up to another huge explosion. Her cunt squeezed my pole hard and the intense ecstasy she was giving me was almost too much to handle. I had to grab the end of the cubicle entrance as she worked my buried cock harder and harder. She leaned forward slightly so her clit rubbed my body while she pumped me. Vicki gripped me with her strong legs and got even wilder on top of me, bucking around in a frenzy, as cries of joy started to escape her lips. Once again she released her hot juice onto my balls and shook all over. I looked at her on top of me, with her disheveled blond hair, cheeks and neck rosy red from orgasm, and scrumptious breasts bobbing back and forth, and felt my own imminent explosion.

"Holy fuck" I moaned, my balls tightening and the impending eruption building in my groin. Vicki groaned and started moving even faster, her muscular body coaxing my prick into another gigantic flood of delight. As my seed moved up my shaft I let out a guttural yell. Semen erupted from my pole like a Roman fountain, spraying her insides with my hot sticky glue. She continued pumping me as her own orgasm mixed with mine. Burst after burst pumped into her tight twat as she labored to drain me for the second time that afternoon.

When I finally finished she collapsed on top of me in a heap, sucking for air and trembling feebly. The smell of her perfume, salty perspiration, and musty hot sex mingled in my nose as her hair lay sprawled across my neck and chest. We lay motionless together on the floor for a few minutes, unable to talk. I had never felt so satisfied in my life.

I reached up with my left hand and began rubbing her back. Her body felt hot but relaxed, and I wondered if she had started to doze as she continued to lay still atop me. I moved my right hand to stroke her hair but she snatched it and kissed my palm. She cooed softly as I placed it on her face and caressed her cheek with my thumb. After a minute she finally began to stir. She lifted her head off my chest and faced me, a smile on her face and a look of contentment in her eyes. She slid up and kissed me softly, and said "I didn't know how much I needed that until just now". I smiled back. She continued, "You made me do things I didn't know I could do". She kissed me softly one more time, sighed happily, and began to get up.

I watched as she put her bra and shirt back on, sad to see those perky boobs put away. Vicki looked at the clock and grunted, "Damn, I need to get home and make dinner." She grabbed her gym bag that she had walked in with and pulled out a towel and quickly wiped off her crotch and thighs.

As she pulled on her panties and shorts back on I got up and saw that it was 6:10. "Crap, I'm going to be late" I exclaimed.

Vicki slipped her shoes on and giggled. "Is that a complaint?" she taunted.

"Not at all" I replied.

She looked at me and smiled, with my crotch and neck still wet and my limp cock resting on my balls. "Same time, same place?" she said, and turned and left.

Her last comment got my total attention. I couldn't get it out of my mind as I raced to the bathroom with my bowling clothes to get a bunch of hand towels. I cleaned myself up quickly and got dressed, and raced back out to my desk to clean up the mess we left there too. I even tried to soak up the wet spots on the carpet as best I could. I hurried out the door to me car, her last words playing in my head. I arrived late at bowling, and shot like complete crap. And I didn't care one bit. All I could think about was coming in her vise-like pussy and the meaning of her last words.

The rest of the week and the start of the next week were pretty uneventful. I didn't see much of Vicki as we both had plenty of meetings and work occupying our time. When the next Wednesday rolled around I couldn't get her out of my mind. I wanted to have her again but didn't know if I ever would. As the clock crept agonizingly slow I muddled through the day, my cock a dull ache the whole day as I thought of those thighs squeezing me.

By four everyone left was getting ready to leave. Vicki walked over to our side of the office and announced to no one in particular "I'm off to run". She had never done that before though, and my pulse quickened at the thought of possibly having her in just a couple of hours. As five approached I was a ball of impatience. I went to the bathroom and stripped down, and returned to my cube as naked as I was last Wednesday. I stood there waiting. Right at 5:00 I heard the office door open. A few anxious moments passed as I waited to see who it was, and finally Vicki peeked around the end of the cubicle row to see my nude form awaiting her. She smiled and walked over to me.

Our lovemaking that second Wednesday was just as hot as the first, and I again emptied both balls into her heavenly hole.

The third Wednesday, which was a week ago, as also just as hot. This time I enjoyed her luscious box from behind all afternoon as I pulled her ponytail and slapped her awesome ass. I didn't have to scramble for towels that night though, since she licked me clean before leaving out the door.

So as she hauls me into her office via my hardening cock, I can't help but grin at how much better hump day has become. She stops by her desk and turns around, kneeling in front of me. "Tell me something" Vicki says, snapping me out of my reminiscing as she slides a hand over my erect penis. "Is sperm really better when you get it straight from the tap?" she asks, just before she slips her soft lips over the helmet of my engorged meat.

"There's only one way to find out" I reply.

Damn, do I love my job.

12