Hump Day

Story Info
A Wednesday night out leads to great pleasure.
1.1k words
3.76
15.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the Wednesday after Christmas and my girl calls and asks me if I want to go to local spot tonight. I haven't been out in a while so I say yes and agree to meet her after work. Of course I get off work late and find myself rushing home to get dressed. I get home, jump in the shower, spray on perfume and get dressed. I wanted to be sexy but obvious so I put on some leggings, a cute tank, my boyfriend blazer, and some thigh high boots with an eclectic jewelry selection and I was ready to go.

When we arrived at the club, the parking lot was so full I had to park around the building. We entered the club and there were so many people there I just knew it had to be over the fire limit but we lucked out and found one of our friends who had carved out a good sized spot that we could stand in. After getting drinks from the bar we stood around talking and enjoying the music.

While scanning the club, I noticed a good looking man enter the bar. He was around 5'10", light skinned, and had a nice muscular physique. I thought about making my way over there and flirting but it was too crowded and I didn't feel like making the effort to push through the crowd. I noticed him off and on throughout the night but never made contact.

As I was preparing to leave, I had to walk past him to get to the other side of the bar and inadvertently felt his arm as I was brushing past him. The feel of his strong arm under my hand caused me to shiver in reaction and give an appreciative moan but I kept walking and didn't speak. As I returned to the other side of the bar I noticed him again and made a point to detour so I had to walk past him and caressed his bicep again as I brushed past him.

As I walked up to my girl I felt a tap on my shoulder and found the good looking guy standing behind me. We started talking and eventually exchanged numbers. I was excited that I finally got to meet him but slightly embarrassed because he was substantially younger than me. When I arrived home, I received a text message asking me if I was awake. I said yes and he asked if I felt like company. I knew I should say no but I said yes because I had been thinking about him every since I left the club.

I was slightly nervous when I opened the door but I was also excited and anticipating what the night would bring. He gave me a hug and we sat down on the couch to talk. I was impatient but didn't want to seem slutty so I let him set the pace. I offered him a glass of wine and we gradually moved closer until I was practically sitting on his lap. He was gently rubbing his hands up and down my back and causing me to shiver every time his hands slipped below my waist.

He started gently kissing my neck and whispering naughty things in my ear. I found myself getting more excited and wet the longer we made out. When he slid my lingerie top off I didn't protest but pulled his head down so he could lick and suck on my nipples. By now my breasts were aching and the touch of his hands and mouth felt exquisite. He laid me down on the couch and started kissing his way down my body and slid my lingerie bottoms off as he continued kissing my body.

He spread my legs apart and started kissing behind my knees and up my thighs. By now my pussy was wet and throbbing and I was squirming in anticipation. As he gently licked my clit I felt myself getting closer and closer to an orgasim and tried to fight it because I didn't want the pleasure to end too soon. When he sucked my clit into his mouth and gently bit down I couldn't contain myself and came in his mouth.

He laughed at me at and gently blew on my clit and told me to prepare for round two. He started licking my clit again and fingering my pussy. When he hit my g-spot I started trembling and begging him to fuck me please. He bought me to the edge again and then started kissing his way up my body. I pulled him up my body and started taking his clothes off. His body was even more beautiful than I had imagined and I took a moment to rub my hands across his chest and down his stomach before removing his pants.

The site of his penis made my heart beat faster and my pussy start creaming. He had the most incredible dick I had ever seen on a man and it was the perfect size. I just wanted to put my mouth around him and lick until he came all over my face. When I tried to touch him, he grabbed my hands and held them above my head. He told me I'd have my chance later but right now he wanted to feel my tight pussy squeezing around his dick.

As his broad head nudged against my opening I had a moment of doubt about him fitting but then he slid in a few inches and I knew it was going to work. The feel of his dick was incredible, stretching and filling me in ways I hadn't felt in a long time. As he pumped his dick in and out of my pussy I could feel him hitting my G-spot and driving me closer to the edge. When he pinched my nipples and smacked my ass I started cumming all over his dick.

As my pussy contracted around him and squeezed his dick he let out a loud moan and started cumming with me. The feel of his hot cum shooting into my pussy made me start cumming all over again and I let out a short scream of pleasure. I was too exhausted to move so he rolled me over on top of him and pulled a blanket up over us. We fell asleep wrapped around each other and he woke me a few hours later to let him out so he could go to work. We made a date to meet again that night after work for round two but that's a story for another time...