Hung for Him...

Story Info
You're taken by your Master and used in a different manner.
2.5k words
4.21
23.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sit nervously on the couch, waiting for him to get home. You are not sure what is going to happen, but you got a message from him saying that he knows you have been naughty and you will be punished for it. You sit back and chew on your lower lip, wondering how he knows. He ordered you two days ago not to pleasure yourself while he is gone, but you couldn't help it last night and brought yourself to an immense orgasm, thinking about how you might be punished for being naughty. Now you are just feeling nervous.

You just got home from work, so you are still in a pair of dress pants and blouse. You were just getting up to go change, when the door opens and he walks in. You blink as he slams the door behind you and walks over to you. He reaches out and grabs your wrist and simply says

"Come with me"

You comply, moving towards the door. He stops to let you put your shoes on. You select your black stilettos and let him drag you to the car. He opens the back door and lets you in.

"Do not move, talk, or do anything" he orders as he blindfolds you. You hear the door shut and another open. The car starts and you feel yourself being driven off.

------------------------------

-------------------------------

The car comes to a stop, and you hear a garage door closing. Once you hear the thump of it shut, the door next to you opens, and you feel his hands, undoing your seat belt and pulling you out of the car. He checks your blindfold, and then your hands are pulled behind you and you feel the coldness of steel around your wrists as you are handcuffed. Your breath quickens as your mind races, thinking about your punishment.

You and picked up then and slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and carried into the house. You loose track of where you are going but you know there are stairs heading down. You are placed back on your feet and you hear him grumble to you

"Don't move"

You feel his body close to yours as he moves past you, and you move your hips, ever so slightly, to brush against his groin, hoping to catch a small feel of his excitement. All you do feel is a swift, hard slap on your ass, causing you to gasp and straighten up, feeling the dull throbbing where his hand hit you.

"I Said, Don't Move". He states again as he moves away from you.

You bite your lip and close your eyes from behind your blindfold. You focus on that stinging sensation coming from your ass, and the tone of authority in his voice and you feel a tingling sensation start from your center and move to every inch of your body. Focusing on that, you can feel yourself starting to get wet, picturing yourself bent over his knee as he punishes you as he has done in the past.

A door closes behind you and you feel his presence once more. He doesn't speak, but you feel his hands on your body, as he undoes the button on your pants and pulls them down and off you, leaving your shoes on. You are very happy that you decided to wear your nice, Brazilian cut, black lace panties today, knowing those are one of his favourites. You hear a small "click" and then you again, feel the coldness of steel against your flesh as what you guess is a Knife begins to cut off those panties. A shiver runs down your spine as you imagine him doing this, cutting away your panties, and then your blouse and bra, as your arms are cuffed behind you.

You are now naked, except for those stilettos, and you can sense him standing close to you. Your body aches to be touched, as you feel a warm breeze flow about your silky skin. You feel his hands once again, lift you again, over his shoulder and move towards another room, opening and moving through another door, closing it behind him.

You are moved again from his shoulder and laid down on your stomach on a small bench, his body moving away from you. Your pussy now almost soaked in anticipation of what is to come, curious as what might happen.

You hear some clinking of what sounds to be chains, and some rustling of ropes. Then the cuffs are quickly removed from your hands, but quickly replaced by different cuffs, these are padded, but not connected to each other. He lifts your legs and slides on what feels to be a very comfortable harness, your mind racing as to what is happening. Finally you feel your ankles being cuffed in the same manner. Then you get a little bit of pleasure as He moves by you, and you feel his cock brush against your leg. Knowing he is naked and aroused causing your wetness to increase and your clit begins to throb.

Then, you feel your body rise into the air, as if you were flying...

-------------------------------------------------------------

You feel your legs spread wide and lifts almost vertically....then you feel some cuffs go around your ankles...and thighs and waist....as you lie there...then..once you are firmly strapped....you feel my fingers slide down to your wetness, gently rubbing..

You try to wriggle against the restraints, every slight touch feeling more than it is and your pussy is dripping from the anticipation

He spreads your pussy lips apart, one finger sliding down and around, teasing your opening, sliding inside you up to the second knuckle and slowly starts to finger fuck you

You attempt to control your breathing, not to let out a moan as you try to push against his hand

He pulls his hand away, and moves away from you completely ,sitting you up, and teasing your nipples with the finger that was inside you,you can feel the wetness slide against them, causing them to stiffen against the warm air in the room.

It almost feels like you are flying,then you feel your body level out,lying on your back,but lying on nothing but air,your arms and legs are stretched out.You are naked and spread eagled in the middle on an empty room, blindfolded.

You shudder but has no choice but to go with it, pussy still dripping from the teasing,brain in overdrive wondering whats coming next.

You feel him walk around you,trailing a finger up your slit slowly, then trailing it up your stomach and between your breasts. You bite back low moans at his touch, little explosions of pleasure erupting in your mind with every touch against your skin. His finger moves up and across your neck toward your lips, tracing his finger around your lips.

He feels you gasp as his finger traces along your seductive lips, and he slides his finger inside your mouth as you willingly open it at the first touch, longing to do something. As the finger slides into your mouth, you taste yourself on it, making you wetter, you swirl your tongue around his finger lapping at it enjoying the taste and feel of it in your mouth.

As soon as it was there, it was gone. He slides his finger back out of your mouth, and you feel him move around, as you now feel the head of his hard cock, touching your lips, briefly, before sliding it into your open mouth. As you feel his hard cock against your mouth, you can't help but moan against it.Licking and sucking, you also nibble at it hungrily, becoming wetter from you letting her please you

He reaches down around to hold the top of your head as it just freely hangs there, to give you support. Feeling your tongue and mouth working on his cock, he begins to slide it deeply into your mouth, down your throat as far as it can go comfortably,and then he pulls it back slowly, taking his time as he fucks your mouth.

You slurp and try not to dribble too much, flicking your tongue over the head every time you get the chance, sucking hard on it.

Then he pulls his cock away from your mouth, with you letting out a slight whimper at this tease, you wanting more but you know he is in complete control. He moves around to your left side, you wondering what he is up to. He leans down and you bite your lip as you feel his tongue and mouth on your left breast. His hand begins to massage it and squeeze it as he slowly begins to lick, suck and nip at your nipple.

You can't hold back anymore as you moan in Ecstasy, gasping at the feel of his teeth, and arches your back as much as the restraints allow, trying to push your nipple further into his warm inviting mouth, wishing she could bring her hand to her clit as its on fire

As if reading your exact thoughts, you feel his free hand slide down your body.He places your nipple between my teeth and slowly begins to bite, harder and harder until you cry out. His hand sliding down and expertly finds your clit, but only begins to graze it, his finger only a hairs breath away from it, making it feel as if someone is merely breathing on it.

You are being driven wild. Although there is pain with the biting, you are feeling so much pleasure at the same time. You feel yourself becoming more moist by the second, trying to push myself towards your hand, but as your hips thrust forward his hand moves back to match it.

His mouth leaves your nipple, releasing the biting pressure briefly, as you then feel the bite return as a nipple clamp is placed there.Moving now, to your right side, you feel his hand leave your clit as he moves. Now you feel his mouth surrounding your right nipple, beginning the process of licking and swirling my tongue around it. Your body aches to be pleased, his hand not returning to your clit, but you hear another "clicking" sound..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Then you suddenly feel vibrations pulsating through your clit, as he picked up a small bullet vibrator and has moved it to your clit.

With everything that has already been done and with attention still being applied to your my nipples, feeling these vibrations pulsate through you, it sends you over the edge, causing you to scream out as you feel your body explode into an orgasm, your whole body shuddering, as your juices start to flow.

You feel the intensity of the vibrator get higher, and he continue to rub it against your clit as you cum, intensifying your orgasm, as his mouth and other hand continues to pleasure your nipples.

This causes you to cry out even more as another wave of muscle contractions hit my pulsating wet pussy, the sensations also now more intense on your nipples, as your whole body is tingling from your orgasms.

You feel his mouth leave your nipple, and another nipple clamp is placed in it's stead. He moves about, teasing your side with the head of his hard cock as he moves around you. Still holding the vibrator on your clit, you feel your legs, still spread wide,lift into the air,forming a wide V. You feel his hands on your thighs and then his hard cock graze against your wet pussy, slowly at first. Then with one big thrust, he slides his entire length easily inside you, holding it there, letting you feel every single inch of it, then he pulls it completely out of you. Taking the vibrator and rubbing it against your clit for a couple of teasing moments,he then slams his cock hard into you again.You feel his balls slapping hard against your ass as he starts to fuck you hard,one hand holding your leg for leverage and the other rubbing the vibrator on your clit.

You are screaming and crying out with absolute helplessness and feeling totally used but spoiled all at once. You are climaxing over and over again, causing your muscles to clench around his cock. Feeling his balls slapping into you, only serves to make the sensations more intense and enjoyable

As he begins to fuck you, he can feel your muscles tighten around his cock. He watches your whole body writhe and quiver with pleasure, and begins to speed up. His hard cock slamming deep inside of you with every thrust and his balls slapping harder and harder against your ass. Even though you are blindfolded, you know his eyes never leave your face, as he always loves to watch the pleasure show on your face as you cum

You are almost at the point where your body feels like it can take no more but you know that it can, and that it will. You cum hard again,soaking his hard cock and balls with your juices.

You hear him letting out a small moan of pleasure, and you feel his cock slide out of your hot wet pussy, but it is quickly filled again with another vibrator thrust deep inside of you. He turns it on full blast, tilting your hips so it'll stay in. This vibrator has 3 separate heads so it also stimulates your clit. You also feel a tiny head of it touch against your asshole,well lubed, but not penetrating it teasing your ass with it's presence

-------------------------------------------------------------

He quickly moves around your body and slides off your blindfold. He places his hand at the back of your head and slides his cock, dripping with your cum juices, into your mouth again.

The sensations from the vibrator ripple through you, making you want more, so you hungrily lap at his cock drinking down the mixture of you and him. You moan into his cock, a thankful and pleading moan. You can feel another orgasm hitting me and as it comes you begin to suck harder and harder.

He feels your hunger as you suck his cock,his hand gripping your hair as he thrusts into your mouth. Tugging your hair back and forth, moving your head even as he fucks you. He begins to feel the build up of pressure deep within his balls, wanting to explode.

You increase the pressure of your mouth and you sense what is about to happen and you get ready for the delicious nectar to hit the back of your throat

With one big thrust and a grunt, his cock slides in and explodes with cum. His load shoots hot and thick into the back of your throat. Holding it there, as he grips your hair tight, his cock dripping every drop into you. He pulls his cock out of you and milks every drop into your waiting mouth.

You feel his cock explode and you drink down every drop of the hot cum, savoring it. You feel your pussy explode into another another orgasm knowing you have done well to please him.

He moves away from the front of you, your body feeling completely spent, but unsure of what will happen next. You feel the vibrator, that is still inside of you, be pulled out and it begins to tease against your ass, rubbing the small head against it.

A small moan of enjoyment escape your lips and shivers run up your spine wondering what else is going to happen..