Hung From The Closet Door

Story Info
Two kinky lovers in a session of mindfuck & bondage.
2.9k words
4.24
31.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick stared at his drink impatiently. She had texted 5 minutes ago to say she had arrived at the garage across the street. He looked up and around the hotel bar scanning for her, then back to look at his phone for perhaps the 20th time.

What was taking her so long? The prosecco he had ordered for her bubbled merrily in front of the stool beside him, indifferent to his impatience. Was this a mistake he wondered? It was risky meeting at the bar in the hotel where a room waited for them upstairs. Tonight was the first time they had decided to have a drink at a hotel bar before one of their playdates. He usually was in the room already, waiting for her soft knock on the door and they would never be seen together.

But this Friday, his wife was out of town and they had decided to make an evening of it. A drink at the bar, fantastic sex, dinner at a fancy restaurant and then back to the hotel for more sex. An evening meticulously planned and excitedly anticipated.

Maybe she had run into someone she knew? Maybe she had ducked into a ladies room to put on makeup? No, she really didn't wear makeup. Her naturally beautiful face didn't need any. The last time he had been in this bar had been with colleagues from work. Yes, maybe this was too risky especially at a bar only three blocks from his old office.

Finally, there she was! Walking through the crowd, Beverly was glancing around trying to spot him. He stood up and waved and walked over to her, giving her an appropriate peck on the cheek before he led her to her seat. Being so much older (more than twice her age) his goal was to make their interaction seem like work colleagues - maybe mentor/mentee. Although in the reality of their kinky sexual relationship, it was really more the other way around.

He helped her with her bags (why do women need so many?) hanging them on the hooks in front of the stools. This gave him the opportunity to look at her legs and up her beautiful slim figure to her lovely freckled face. He marveled, as he always did, that he would have this gorgeous creature naked and in his complete control very soon.

They chatted and drank until she remembered and said, "You never sent me the scenario you said you had written for this evening."

"Oh, it was so elaborate it took me a while to finish, but I sent it to you 1/2 hour ago." Not every time, but most times, he would write a scenario or role play and send it to Beverly in advance. They were usually 6-8 pages long and might take an hour to play out.

"You can read it now if you'd like," he said.

"That will take too long I think," she responded.

"Well, take a look and maybe I'll go to the men's room."

She took out her phone and scanned for his email and opened it. She smiled and started laughing looking at Nick adoringly. "Very funny, you really had me!"

Although the subject line was "My Elaborate Plans For You" the email consisted of nothing but seven lines of emojis - depicting kissing, her surrender, spanking, her sucking him, him going down on her, chained to a bed orgasming and finally lying in bed together.

💋💋

🙆🏻🏳

😲🍑👋👋

👩🏻‍⚕️💨💋🍆

👅😹

⛓😈🛏🌊💦💥💥

💞🛏💞

Nick leaned in so the bartender wouldn't overhear and said, "I love to make you smile and laugh Beverly, almost as much as I like to make you cum." This should have been followed by an embrace and a long, lingering kiss, but they were out in public so it would have to wait. So they chatted a bit more and agreed the emoji of the cat laughing so hard it's crying was the perfect metaphor for a female orgasm.

Nick and Beverly finished their drinks and walked to the hotel elevators, keeping just enough distance between them that they didn't necessarily look like a couple heading up to their room.

Once in the room, Nick offered to take her coat to hang in the closet. When Beverly glanced at the closet door, a frisson of fear mingled with excitement coursed through her body. Hanging from the top of the door by a strand of black rope was a silver carabiner - at just the right height to hang her hands from. When Nick opened the closet door, an intricate web of expertly tied rope work could be seen securing the carabiner. Yes, this would definitely hold her entire body weight. Nick just smiled as he closed the closet door and softly said, "You can see your future, can't you Bev?" Beverly shivered slightly as she followed him to the center of the room.

She glanced briefly at an ironing board which was set up next to the TV counter. And yes, Nick had taken it from the closet and placed it in the room thinking it would be perfect to tie her down and take her. But testing it, he determined it was a bit too unstable. No, it wouldn't be good to have the whole thing collapse and send them both flying to the floor when he was on top and thrusting inside her pussy.

Beverly walked over to the window and looked out over Boston's Fort Point channel and the famous tea party ship and Hood milk bottle. Nick had paid extra for this water view room even though he knew they'd do little gazing out the window - especially once her blindfold was on.

Nick took her gently in his arms and placed one hand on her neck and kissed her again and again gratified by the desperateness of her kisses in return. He then turned her around, reached to the bottom of her soft purple knit dress and pulled it over her head in one smooth movement. He encircled her body with his arms and attacked her neck with his mouth, kissing, nibbling and softly biting her tender skin.

As he was undressing her, Nick was whispering in her ear recounting some of their past encounters. "I really liked you as Cassidy, such a docile little creature she was. And as Briana, whose mouth was not made for sweet, tender kisses. And also as Bethany whose skin looked so amazing covered in massage oil. And I especially liked that young college girl with such an active, kinky imagination," recalling their first role plays together.

"But you know who I like the most?" he asked.

"No, who?" Beverly breathed.

"The one I like most is Beverly." and Beverly felt herself melt further into his strong arms.

"I even have been thinking it would be nice to simply make love to you Beverly, instead of all this kink stuff."

"That would be wonderful," Beverly sighed.

"And then I thought...naw, all the kink you've taught me is SO MUCH FUN! So today, I'm going to be rough with you. Very rough. I don't think I'll hurt you.....much...." he breathed in her ear as Beverly shivered in anticipation.

He turned her around again, unhooking her purple bra letting it fall to the floor and he then knelt in front of her pulling her matching purple panties to the floor as well. He took a moment to nuzzle her pussy and let his tongue trace the outline of her labia and flick lightly back and forth in her gently opening lips.

But this would be a short tease and he stood and simply said one word, "Kneel." Beverly knelt immediately and reached up to his belt, but he slapped her hands down and then slapped her across the face.

"Did I tell to do that?" he demanded.

"No, sir, I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Good, you should know the rules by now."

Nick turned and reached into the deck drawer for the collar. It was made of black leather with silver metal studs and a ring in front for a lead. He placed it around her neck and looked at it admiringly. "You look terrific in that collar Beverly." Beverly beamed with pleasure. (Beverly smiled as she knew Nick had bought the collar at Petco. It was a running joke between them that he got many of their kink supplies at Petco, which they both now referred to as Kinkco.)

"Now, tell me what that collar signifies." Nick demanded.

"It means you own me."

"That's right, when you have that collar on, I own you. What parts of you do I own?"

"All of them....I guess," Beverly responded slightly confused.

"Yes, tell me which parts - especially the ones I like most," he said inserting his thumb into her mouth.

"My mouth."

"Yes, I own your very talented mouth, don't I," and he traced his thumb around her lips.

"You own my lips."

"Yes, I own your lips." And he reached down with his fingers wet from her mouth and pressed into her left nipple, rubbing it softly.

"You own my breasts."

"Yes, your breasts, and what else?" as he rubbed his stocking foot between her legs.

"You own my pussy." And he now reached behind her and gave her bottom a quick slap.

"You own my ass, sir."

"Are there any other parts of you that I own?" he demanded.

"You own my heart." Beverly responded.

Nick stiffened, he hadn't expected that response and he was slightly taken aback. And then a broad smile came over his face as he looked down adoringly at this amazing young woman. He couldn't tell her this of course, but he secretly craved hearing words of affection from her.

"And yes, I own your heart when you're with me - and maybe a small slice of it when you're not," he responded glowing with affection.

"But what I was really thinking of is your mind. I own your mind when you're with me. What should your mind be concentrated on, Beverly?"

"You, sir."

"Yes, your mind should be concentrated on my needs, my desires, my pleasure. If you derive some pleasure as well, that is just a coincidence, isn't it? In fact, you are glowing with pleasure now, just being on your knees ready to serve me."

Beverly looked up at Nick smiling broadly.

"Ok, you may now undress me. And remember what we discussed before, undressing me doesn't just mean taking off my clothes. It's a seduction and you should be using your mouth and tongue as much as your hands."

Beverly stood and did just as he asked, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and tracing her lips over his nipples and gently sucking. He pulled her head in closer and she sucked harder as Nick groaned in pleasure. Soon his shirt was off and she was on her knees unbuckling his belt, pulling down the zipper and taking his cock out. She was going too fast and not being seductive enough, Nick thought, but his hard cock disagreed and won the argument and was soon in Beverly's warm mouth as she rocked her head back and forth on his throbbing member.

"You're in Beverly heaven aren't you?" Nick purred as he slipped a blindfold over her eyes. "On your knees, my cock in your mouth and a firm hand on the back of your head," Nick said pulling her head roughly onto his cock and choking her.

"Hmmmm....., yeah," was all Beverly could say with her mouth engulfed with cock. She sucked long and hard, alternating her mouth with her wet hand to bring Nick to the brink of orgasm. She longed to feel him spurt in her mouth and over her face, but Nick always preferred to finish in her beautiful little pussy and pulled his cock out of her mouth and staggered a step back as Beverly greedily reached again for his penis.

"Since this is the first time I've collared you, I need to ensure I have complete control over you." He reached into the drawer again and pulled out a chain leash with a red leather handle at the end and he attached it to her collar and pulled her towards him.

"Now drape your beautiful naked body over my knees," he said as he pulled the leash down her chest, between her legs and up over her ass as she lay across his lap. The cold metal chain felt incredible parting the lips of her pussy and pressed against her ass crack. He pulled the leash tauter and she gasped with pleasure.

Nick began by taking some edible massage oil they had used before and spread a bit all over her ass and carefully poured just a bit directly onto her taut little hole. He then began her spanking slowing focusing on her upper thighs as well as her ass cheeks. Thawck, THAWCK, THAWCK! harder, then, softer, then harder again. Beverly whimpered at the softer blows and jumped at the harder ones. Her ass was turning a nice shade of pink.

"You know Beverly, I read recently that a good spanking should take at least 10 minutes. It takes that long for all the endorphins to be released into the brain, so we're going to be here longer than usual," he said as he gave her a particularly hard spank. She cried out and practically jumped off his lap. To give her a bit of a rest, she slowly started massaging her asshole and poured a bit more massage oil. Nick slowly twirled his pinkie finger around her hole and slowly pushed in. "Don't worry, it's only my pinkie and I'll only go as far as you're comfortable."

She was fine up to the second knuckle and then gasped and reached her hand back to stop further penetration. Nick eased off. Although she had experienced anal sex in the past, she now had to be worked into it slowly. "Another time." Nick thought, as there was plenty here to satisfy his lust.

He finished her spanking with one more hard blow and then spent a couple of minutes lovingly massaging her ass and gently penetrating her pussy with his middle finger and moving it around and around until she was purring contentedly.

"Okay Bev, time to stand up." She stood up slowly still trembling a little from her spanking. "Give me you hands you sweet little slut." Beverly soon found each of her hands bound with rope cuffs and Nick then attached the cuffs together with a shiny silver carabiner. Suddenly, Beverly remembered the closet door and a shiver of fear went through her.

Nick had tied her up many times before and bound her to the bed before taking her, but he had never shackled her to a door or chair or any other object but a nice soft bed. Nick led her blindfolded by her cuffs over to the closet and pushed her against the door. He grabbed her hands and raised them above her head and reached up and fastened the two carabiners together. He had guessed pretty well at how high the door carabiner needed to be, but her feet were still flat on the floor. So he reached up and tightened the slip knot until Beverly was now on her tip-toes growing slightly alarmed at what would happen next.

Nick stepped back to admire his work and the beautiful bound naked body in front of him totally at his mercy. He reached over a pushed her blindfold up on her forehead so she could see herself in the full length mirror on the other wall. "Beautiful, aren't you?" he laughed. Beverly had to admit he was right. Looking back at her reflection, she smiled at the sight of her cute taut body bound to the closet door.

"Now you'll see something even more beautiful," Nick said as he drew closer stoking his cock into an even harder state. He reached behind her and lifted her off the ground by her ass and pulled her onto his throbbing cock. Oh My God! What a great feeling to be inside her as she was completely suspended and bound to the door! He started fucking her in earnest now - and her body was slapping against the door with each thrust. From Beverly's point of view, the view was so fucking exciting! From the mirror in front of her, she could see his body enveloping hers and his ass thrusting again and again as he drove his cock into her, and her arms wrapped around his neck and her mouth open as she cried out in pleasure at each of his thrusts.

As light as Beverly was and the fact that she was suspended, still Nick - even while fucking her silly - was concerned for her safety as her body was being slammed against the door. So he let her down, unhooked the carabiner and picked her up again and carried her to the bed and placed her on her back and then mounted her again. Only a few more frantic thrusts and he was so near the edge, with her legs wrapped around him screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me Nick, again and again!" That always did it for him and he buried himself inside to the hilt and came hard in warm, wonderful flows.